1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Post Rating

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Steven Snype, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Basically, similar to Luvdisc/5-Star/upvote/downvote threads, I think it'd be a lot more useful to have a system available for individual posts, the main reason being to recognize and encourage good posters to keep posting, esp. in threads where most of the content is crap but there are a few diamonds in the rough. I understand there'd be coding issues in implementing it, but I'm wondering what the general idea is.
  2. Great Sage

Great Sage

vBulletin does not come with this sort of functionality. There is a "reputation" system, but that is not quite what you're asking for, and is in general a dreadful thing to deal with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)