[Postgame] Super Mario Mafia

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
LN did a pretty good job at withholding information but sort of slipped up a bit. You told me Lanterminator's, Andenken's, and SEO's roles, as well as that a certain neutral was looking for the mystery egg. This combined with other incomplete bits of information and knowledge gained from allying with the Mafia allowed us to eliminate the bodyguard down to 4 people.

Our course of action on N3 was to redirect two of them in hopes that we would redirect the bodyguard to someone else (or the hooker / redirector to the bodyguard) and then contact the other mafia (assassinfred) and have kill one of the other two (it turned out to be the wolf who did this but oh well). I would say we had a fair shot at killing LN, all we had to do was avoid targetting the thief. We did, of course, although we did end up killing him in the end, I suppose thanks to luck.

Yoshi King said:
I'm actually really happy that Eo got to have a chance at Joker/mafia over myself, though I personally think he misused his abilities by giving himself away almost immediately. If not for Ace Matador idling, his kill would have been basically wasted. Regardless, your quick thinking did secure your team's win (sort of), so great job and congratulations Eo! Hope to play again with you soon.
Thanks! I felt that we had to kill LN immediately because he had told me whom he suspected was mafia - and he unfortunately suspected all of the Koopa Kids. I was hoping that he was the only one with all the knowledge, seeing as I had previously only seen you and SEO in the village channel - and then I had been informed SEO was just the mayor. LN said afterward he would have had me lynched unless askaninjask died even though the Koopa Kids could have easily protected him. So, if I am to take his word for it, I don't think there was much I could have done about that. If I had taken that path, we would have also lost Outlaw, who was the intended lynch target for that day.

Anyway, we owe Jimbo a lot. On the day that I was being lynched, I was a bit distracted and when we got into contact, told him basically everything I knew. I withheld who the KK were, but soon after realized that he would figure out who they were by process of elimination. He also let slip that billymills was Bowser's Army, but I had by then put full faith in believing billy's false claim, so I was worried that Jimbo was lying and that he was actually BA. He thankfully did not backstab us.

First mafia, and I really enjoyed this game. Great hosting by matty and Rev, and well done to my teammates.

Scepter boosted some of the Koopa Kid abilities. Look in their role PMs. I think it blew up when I died.
I stole it, along with the red shell and the Flying Cap.

Our course of action on N3 was to redirect two of them in hopes that we would redirect the bodyguard to someone else (or the hooker / redirector to the bodyguard) and then contact the other mafia (assassinfred) and have kill one of the other two (it turned out to be the wolf who did this but oh well). I would say we had a fair shot at killing LN, all we had to do was avoid targetting the thief. We did, of course, although we did end up killing him in the end, I suppose thanks to luck.

Anyway, we owe Jimbo a lot. On the day that I was being lynched, I was a bit distracted and when we got into contact, told him basically everything I knew. I withheld who the KK were, but soon after realized that he would figure out who they were by process of elimination. He also let slip that billymills was Bowser's Army, but I had by then put full faith in believing billy's false claim, so I was worried that Jimbo was lying and that he was actually BA. He thankfully did not backstab us.

First mafia, and I really enjoyed this game. Great hosting by matty and Rev, and well done to my teammates.
Seems like you still believe my false claim =) The wolf didn't kill anyone n3.

Also, wow. The KK believed my false claim. Fucking tennis...
Again Congrats to all the KK, especially Outlaw and Eo, both were able to submit quality fake role PMs.

Actually, I stole it from Outlaw n4. I don't know how he got it.

Seems like you still believe my false claim =) The wolf didn't kill anyone n3.

Also, wow. The KK believed my false claim. Fucking tennis...
Again Congrats to all the KK, especially Outlaw and Eo, both were able to submit quality fake role PMs.

Actually, I stole it from Outlaw n4. I don't know how he got it.
Yeh, we believed it up until we verified Jimbo. How was White Shy Guy a good fake role pm?? D:

Yeh I scavenged from Andenkens body only to have it stolen by you the same night >=(

Yeh, we believed it up until we verified Jimbo. How was White Shy Guy a good fake role pm?? D:

Yeh I scavenged from Andenkens body only to have it stolen by you the same night >=(
It was decent, compared to frogfucious and ??? toadofsky?

I said DECENT instead of quality initially, but that sounded too much like I was bragging about my own PM, which I didn't want to do.

umm... I never claimed Frogfucious... I claimed a neutral Bullet Bill.

I am actually surprised I survived as long as I did (Final 4 woot!), since I believe LN was going to lynch me the day he died. He asked why I shouldn't be lynched, and so I tohught I was dead that day. And yeah, billymills was the leader of the team. He told us what to do and when to do it, and while we lost two members early, his leadership is what kept Bowser's Army alive for so long.

So, I basically survived because LonelyNess was killed the day I think he was going to lynch me, and billymills' incredible leadership skills. If only Macle had voted with me, we still may have won! Lol, anyways, it was great fun. And while this is only my second mafia game, I really enjoyed it. Thanks to matty and Serenity for hosting a great game, and I look forward to playing with you all in the near future.

I didn't play or follow this game but I have to say, this along with some other mafias really embrace the nature of Smogon mafia.

unlike dynamite mafia you may now proceed to pay me out for that

I'd like to point something out that I found incredibly funny. I remebered yesterday something that may not have had a huge impact on the game, but it could have. I should not have been killed by Jimbo, I was holding a star power. I think matty forgot to add it into whatever he uses for those purposes. I'm not exactly sure what would have happened but the ending could have been different.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Matty i did not recive either you or revs nudges... maybe you spelt my name wrong ?_? also i was being re directed anyway, so it made little difference lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)