[Postgame] Super Mario Mafia

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mario Mafia Post Game
Hosted by matty and Serenity.

Important / Interesting Happenings
  • The suspicion that moi brought upon himself during Night 1 caused 6 people to target him simultaneously but all of it failed due to the kidnapping by Shade. Unfortunately for moi, this would be his demise as the death of Shade would lead him to have the Death Mushroom which killed him two nights later.
  • Someone tried to claim frogfucious. Please explain to me who that is.
  • This game probably had the most new players ever seen in a single basic mafia. We had 5 players who had never played in a mafia before.
  • All kills during Night 4 were targeted at Jedil but Jimbo was redirected to Andenken who had just given away his Star Power (one time BPV). Tough luck.
  • Jimbo had the oppurtunity to solo win the game but he felt he couldn't abandon Outlaw and the Koopa Kids after they helped him. (I'm still so sad, I wanted to see the first Solo Wolf win in awhile).
The Mushroom Kingdom

Dear Chaos699,

You are Mario, the lovable red plumber. You have fallen deeply in love with Princess Peach but she always seems to be kidnapped by your arch-nemesis Bowser. For the last 20 years you have constantly fought them off just to get that one last kiss. It is a shame that she just can't look after herself. Maybe it is time to chain her down like the Chain Chomp you always seem to fight...

During the night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Goomba Stomp <User>." You will be so busy stomping the player you target that they won't be able to preform a night action.

You also have the Flying Cap in your possession. Once during the game, send a PM to matty stating "Day X - Fly up High." For that entire day, you will be removed from the game and any actions against you will fail. During this time, you cannot perform a Night Action on anyone. The flying cap disappears after you use it.

You win if a member of the Mushroom Kingdom is one of the last alive
Chaos699 - 5.5 / 10
This was his first game and he played fairly average. Hooked mafia for the most of the game which was good, but was basically LonelyNess's bitch so it wasn't like he was doing marvelous things. He never got to use his cap which was like a one time Body Guard ability which could be used by Mario, Lugui, Waluigi or Wario. I think in time you'll be a better mafia player.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Veedrock,

You are Luigi, the ever faithful brother to Mario. You stay out of the lime-light, but stay flashy in your green jumper. Sure you're around, but you never get to do anything (except for that one time you sucked up ghosts... ya man those were the days...). Well, its time to show the Mushroom Kingdom that you are just as amazing or better than Mario. You also know there is an item in the Mushroom Kingdom just for characters that wear a hat like yours...

Since you are brother to the famous Mario Superstar, you carry more weight in the politics of the Mushroom Kingdom. Because of this, your vote counts double in Lynch Votes.

You also have the Poltergust 3000 in your posession. You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Suck voice from <User>." That night, the targeted user won't be able to speak since they have lost their voice. The following day, their voice will return. You may not target the same person in a row.

Veedrock - 5/10
Veedrock's role was basically a trimayor if you think about it. He could silence for one less vote and then he was a mayor. Veedrock really didn't do much. He was fairly close to LonelyNess and trusted him early on (I think this is in part due to me, I might have leaked something, can't remember). Didn't really do much otherwise. Its a shame you never found Professor E. Gadd (GTS), though since GTS didn't even basically play, I don't blame you completely.

Dear LonelyNess,

You are Toad, a loyal officer in the Mushroom Kingdom court. A loyal servant under Toadsworth, you take commands easily and always complete a job to the up most of your abilities. Recently, Mario has entrusted you and your associate Toadette with a very important mission. Find all the imposters in Mushroom Kingdom and weed them out.

Due to your small size, you can often sneak around the Mushroom Kingdom and spy on other residents. Only during even nights can you send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Spy on <User>." By the morning you will have discovered this users role.

You also know that the Super Mushroom magnifies your powers. It would be wise to track it down...

Along with this role, you have an accomplice, Toadette who is known as SEO

You are holding the Flower Power but you have no idea what it does

LonelyNess - 8.5/10
LN played a pretty stellar game. Before the game had started and when he got his role PM, he immediatly told me his plan. To be honest, I thought the entire thing was crazy risky and that it was gonna ultimately be doomed. But he totally proved me wrong. Not only did he basically have about 3/4s of the Role PMs by the middle of Day 1, he had an almost flawless (key word there) game plan for ensuring a Village victory. Unfortunately for him, his team got shitty luck (aka Twin activation) dumb players (aka Ace Matador. idling on the one night that a Mafia player tried to kill him), and also uncooperation from certain players (aka Andenken who didn't reveal his entire PM that would almost have locked the game for the village). Sorry buddy, I was originally gonna give you a 9.5 but you were kinda of a dick sometimes :P You still played a pretty good game.

Dear Ace Matador.,

You are Yoshi, the green dinosaur. A gentle creature, you and Mario have a bond that not many can match. He parades you around the Mushroom Kingdom, but you don't mind. You are a happy dinosaur that loves nothing more that stomping on enemies and gobbling whatever is around whether it be berries, Goombas, or Koopa Troopas.

You have the unique ability to suck up anybody and spit them out as an egg. During the night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Gulp <User> and Spit them Out." During the night, the targeted user will be spit out inside a green shell, protected from any killings that night. Unfortunately, your tongue isn't large enough to gulp yourself.

You also know that you seemed to have misplaced your "Mystery Egg" somewhere and you want it back...

You are holding Bowser's Magic Scepter. It is a mysterious item that has magic, evil powers imbued inside of it. It looks like you can't make it work.

*New Abilities* If you are holding the '??? Egg', you will gain the ability to protect another user AND also protect that user from any addition night effects

Ace Matador - .5/10
Fucking Ace... I'm kinda sad actually because you slightly destroyed an interesting game. Sure you protected LN for the first two nights but what I don't get is the idle on the third. Both myself and Serenity nudged you to send in your PMs, I saw you on Shoddy so I know you were around and then you basically sealed the fate for Village. Not much else to say, a .5 / 10 is pretty deserving. DON'T FUCKING IDLE GAMES! >:(

Dear SEO,

You are Toadette, a loyal officer in the Mushroom Kingdom court. A loyal servant under Toadsworth, you take commands easily and always complete a job to the up most of your abilities. Recently, Mario has entrusted you and your associate Toad with a very important mission. Find all the imposters in Mushroom Kingdom and weed them out.

Due to your small size, you can often sneak around the Mushroom Kingdom and spy on other residents. Only during odd nights can you send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Spy on <User>." By the morning you will have discovered this users role.

You also know that the Super Mushroom magnifies your powers. It would be wise to track it down...

Along with this role, you have an accomplice, Toad who is known as LonelyNess

You are holding a Bullet Bill Jr. It looks quiet menacing and mean but you do not know what it does

SEO - 2/10
We were slightly annoyed at the fact that SEO criticized other players in this game when he did not send two of his night actions (or he just sent it to matty) and all he did was follow LonelyNess. He let LonelyNess do everything and he did not bother to try to lead the village following his death. LonelyNess had to alert us of his first inspection since he didn't bother sending a PM. Frustrating user.

Dear Andenken,

You are Princess Daisy, the second most famous Princess in the Mushroom kingdom. Originally from Kingdom of Sarasaland, you now live in the Mushroom Kingdom with your bestie, Princess Peach. For whatever reason though, you never get kidnapped... Plus, you are so much prettier than Peach.

Since you are so well loved in the Kingdom, in the event that you are killed during the night or lynched during the day, then the following night phase is skipped (since everyone will be attending your funeral).

You have another ability. Once during the game you may PM matty Stating "Call Mushroom Kingdom Council". The following day there will two lynchings instead of one. The users with the most amount of votes will be given a Game Over as usual. You may only be use this ability once a game.

Also, you are very protective of all your possessions. Because of this, no other player may Steal items from you, but you may still give items away.

You are holding the Star Power. This is a very special item that negates any killing ability however if you are ever targeted by a kill, it will disappear the next Day.

Andenken - 6.5/10
Dunno if this was Andenken's first game (I think Earthworm mentioned it was? Correct me if I'm wrong). Andenken played..... average lol. I think I gave you the most stacked role in the entire village to be honest. A good voting ability. A skip in a night kill (this actually played later into the game and I'll explain when I talk about Jimbo), a Bullet Proof Vest AND a Sticky Fingers role, one of the things I made up for this mafia. Can you say broken? Despite all this abilities, you kind of used them at the wrong time. I later found out that you didn't even let LN know that you had your voting ability which would have been perfect to use like Day 1 or 2 after LN almost had a perfect spreadsheet assembled. I realize that you didn't trust him completely, but often times you gotta put all your chips on the table, all or nothing. What is more funny about the voting thing is that I leaked a PM to LonelyNess early on in the game that had your voting ability so he had a vague idea that somewhere in the game, the ability existed. Whatever, you keep loot safe and you eventually gave up your BPV, but it was too little too late.

Dear YoshiKing,

You are Wario, the fat, yellow version of Mario. You are Mario's evil counterpart and nemesis. In the past, you were at odds with Mario, but recently both of you now race karts and are civil to each other. Mario has enlisted your help with the promise of riches and treasures beyond your wildest dreams (an offer you could hardly pass up). You are also Waluigi's partner and rumored brother, who you know is . You also know there is an item in the Mushroom Kingdom just for characters that wear a hat like yours...

You are a twin. For the time being you have no powers or abilities. However, in the case that your brother dies or is removed from the game for any reason, you will gain new abilities and new win conditions.

If your brother is lynched during the day, you become a joker and you are given a choice to join the Koopa Kids, Bowser's Army, or become a neutral player.

-If you join the Koopa Kids, your win condition becomes "You win if a member of the Koopa Kids is one of the last alive."
-If you join Bowsers Army, your win condition becomes "You win if a member of Bowsers Army is one of the last alive."
-If you become a neutral, you win condition becomes "You win if you are the last one alive."
You also gain an ability as a neutral. You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Sneak around <User's> House." That night you will snoop around and pick up any items that user may have.

Whatever your alliance choice you gain a new ability; You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Hit <User> with the Super Hammer." The next day that user will immediately have a Game Over.

If your brother is killed during the night or removed from the game for any reason by either the Koopa Kids or Bowsers Army or some item, you become a vigilante for the Mushroom Kingdom. You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Hit <User> with Super Hammer." The next day that user will immediately have a Game Over. You win condition stays the same if you become a vigilante.

YoshiKing - 5/10
I felt bad for YK. Both Serenity and I wanted to have Twins in the game. I decided that we should give them a choice rather than make them instant Neutrals. So Serenity and myself paired YK, a mafia vet and Eo, a mafia newbie together. I think YK played well and though we gave you a low score, its mainly due to the fact that you really couldn't do much. You claimed to LN which was the right decision. Unfortunately you were basically random killed by Jimbo on Billymills orders. Billy's master plan was to eliminate both Twins instantly so that there was never a chance of them both activating. It was a good plan, but Billy unfortunately killed only and the Twin activated anyway.

Dear Eo Ut Mortus,

You are Waluigi, the skinny, purple version of Luigi. You are Luigi's evil counterpart and nemesis. In the past, you were at odds with Luigi, but recently both of you now race karts and are civil to each other. Mario has enlisted your help with the promise of riches and treasures beyond your wildest dreams (an offer you could hardly pass up). You are also Wario's partner and rumored brother, who you know is . You also know there is an item in the Mushroom Kingdom just for characters that wear a hat like yours...

You are a twin. For the time being you have no powers or abilities. However, in the case that your brother dies or is removed from the game for any reason, you will gain new abilities and new win conditions.

If your brother is lynched during the day, you become a joker and you are given a choice to join the Koopa Kids, Bowser's Army, or become a neutral player.
-If you join the Koopa Kids, your win condition becomes "You win if a member of the Koopa Kids is one of the last alive."
-If you join Bowsers Army, your win condition becomes "You win if a member of Bowsers Army is one of the last alive."
-If you become a neutral, you win condition becomes "You win if you are the last Player alive."
You also gain an ability as a neutral. You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Sneak around <User's> House." That night you will snoop around and pick up any items that user may have.

Whatever your alliance choice you gain a new ability; You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Hit <User> with the Super Hammer." The next day that user will immediately have a Game Over.

If your brother is killed during the night or removed from the game for any reason by either the Koopa Kids or Bowsers Army or some item, you become a vigilante for the Mushroom Kingdom. You may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Hit <User> with Super Hammer." The next day that user will immediately have a Game Over. You win condition stays the same if you become a vigilante.

Eo - 8/10
Both Serenity and I were impressed how you played. You were paired up with YK which was a good match I think. When your twin ability activated, I was actually pretty excited to see who you would choose. You went with the strongest mafia, the Koopa Kids at the time which was a wise decision. Unfortunately, LN had perfect info on your role PM (which couldn't be avoided I realize) and immediately had you killed after your first kill. Its kind of a shame to be honest. Serenity and myself never though that the Twin would ever be activated in favor of the mafia. Still pretty cool though :)

Dear Lanterminator,

You are Toadsworth, the faithful attendant to Peach. You are always at her side... except when she gets kidnapped (maybe you should just chain her down like a Chomp-Chomp). You hang out in Peach's castle worrying about your lovely Princess. Other than that, you are often around to give helpful advice to Mario and company.

With your status as a high ranking official in the Mushroom Kingdom, you oversee all incoming and outgoing messages. Due to this, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Change action from <User1> to <Use2>." By the morning you will have changed whatever night roles that had targeted User1 to User2.

Lanterminator - 6.5/10
Lant was the re-director for the village. He actually had some influential part in the villages lost (but he would never have know that). He re-directed Shade to Moi which eventually killed moi (lol). And then he targeted mafias for the rest of the game. However, he really didn't pull off anything that was game change. Getting moi killed was actually pretty cool so you get a 6.5.

Dear moi,

You are Baby Mario. How Mario had a kid is still a mystery, yet this little tyke seems to hang around Mario and Luigi an awful lot. He even goes on adventures with both of them for crying out loud. Despite being a baby, you are capable of playing various sports, driving karts, and even battling enemies.

Unfortunately, you are too small to do anything in your current state, however there are items somewhere out in the game that will make you big and strong. Once you have either of these item in your possession (it cannot be stolen), you will gain new, extra special abilities.

*New Abilities* Once during a night you may send a PM to matty stating 3 possibilities: "Night X - Night X - Goomba Stomp <User>." You will be so busy stomping the player you target that they won't be able to preform a night action.; or "Night X - Hit '?' Block." That night you will receive a random item from the game.; or "Night X - Pull down the castle's flag." Since you have just completed a level, you will show off your accomplishment giving you an extra vote for tomorrow's vote.

moi - 4/10
Oh moi, you gotta feel a little bit bad for him. He stirred the pot with LN (which was hilarious on N1 as every single villager with a Night Ability hit him only to have him kidnapped by Shade). And then you were released, but you got the Death Mushroom from sitting inside of Shade. You were basically doomed from the start. The cure to the Death Mushroom was the Super Mushroom actually which his rival, LonelyNess used up instantly. Its also a shame that you never got your other abilities which were pretty cool too. Ah well. Come play again moi, I'll reserve a spot for you cause I feel bad lol

Dear GTS,

You are Professor E. Gadd, the mad scientist. You first made friends with Luigi after he helped you get rid of some pesky ghosts that moved in next door. Now Mario and company have enlisted your services to the Mushroom Kingdom as you show off your zany new creation, the Clon-o-matic 2000!

Due to your prowess as an inventor, once every two nights you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Clone <Item> with Clon-o-matic 2000." The next day, you have a duplicate of the item you cloned. In order to complete the process, you need to have the item in your possession in order to use the machine. It takes the machine two days to recharge before it can clone just one item.

You also have another ability to operate the Poltergust 3000. Should it ever come into your possession, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Suck voice from <User>." That night, the targeted user won't be able to speak since they have lost their voice. The following day, their voice will return. You may not target the same person in a row.

You also hold a mysterious Red Shell, but you do not understand what it is for...

GTS - 1/10
IDLE... IDLE... IDLE... IDLE... IDLE... common man. I'm sorta disappointed in you. I gave you a role I created and which I thought was gonna have huge consequences for the game (the ability to start spitting out BPVs every two nights, ya that's kinda game changing I think). But of course, you IDLE almost every night, don't make an effort to get in contact with the village and sit around and lynch vote like once or twice. I'm really really disappointed :\

Macle - 5/10
First of all, thanks for subbing. Macle really couldn't do much. With no items from GTS to clone and basically just a normal villy, Macle sat around and just was filler. 5 / 10 for coming in and sitting in. Appreciated.

Dear Magicmaster87,

You are Lakitu, the main camera man in the Mushroom Kingdom and also facilitator of Kart racing. You live a lonely life in the Mushroom Kingdom with just your fishing pole and your cloud. However, Mario has called on you once more to help him defeat Bowser. You have decided to join his cause because your in it for all the loot!

With your cloud and your trusty fishing pole, you are a master at stealing items. However, since you live in a cloud, you can't carry items or otherwise they would fall right through. During the night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Steal Item from <User1> and deliver to <User2>. During the night, if User1 has any items, they will be transferred to User2. You cannot give to yourself items.

You have another ability. During the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Scavenge <User1's> Body and deliver to <User2>." That night, if a person has a Game Over, you have the ability to take any and all items off the departed's body. Be warned though, you are often the slowest member in the Mushroom Kingdom and you might not find items the quickest.....

You are holding a Super Mushroom. This seems like it would be a very important item to some players in the game...

MagicMaster87 / Jedil - 4/10
MM was the thief for the village. He did ok I guess. He really didn't steal anything but he did activate LonelyNess's perfect inspection ability. He was also a good voter so can't complain about that. Jedil filled in after MM had to leave for an emergency. Unfortunately, Jedil didn't have much luck either in stealing and was quickly killed afterwards. Thanks for subbing regardless Jedil.

The Conniving Bowser's Army
Dear Tennisace,

You are Chain Chomp, a big head tied to a post. What a cruel life you have lived! A large Chain N' Ball with gnarled teeth tethered to a wooden post never allowed to be let free (except for that one time in Mario 64.... those were the days). You have spent a majority of your life barking at Mario and now it is time to cut the leash. Bowser has recruited you to hunt down and kill Mario and his friends, and you gladly accepted his offer to finally bite that hand that feeds... (your rage).

With that big mouth of yours, you finally have use for it. During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Swallow <User>." At the end of the day you will swallow your target and absorb his/her abilities (this does not count item abilities) while also immobilizing them until the night is over. You cannot target the same person twice in a row using this ability. The following day you will have two choices, you may choose to swallow another user or use the ability that you acquired last night, you will not be notified of what ability it is until you choose to use it. To use the ability that you acquired last night you have to send a pm to matty stating "Day X - Use Power". At the beginning of the night you will be sent a pm regarding the powers that you have acquired. Any ability that you gain will be lost after one night. You cannot gain any killing abilities.

If you are ever killed, lynched, or removed out of the game you will release your hostage and your hostage will receive any items on your corpse. There are certain people in this game that you cannot swallow.

On Odd Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of Bowser's Army to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg King Boo cannot beat Mario with a hammer).

Your team mates are:
Koopa Troopa, Staraptor Call
King Boo, Billymills
Bullet Bill, assassinfred

You win if a member of Bowser's Army is one of the last alive
Tennisace - 2/10
Oh Tennis, oh Tennis, oh Tennis. I gotta ask man, what were you thinking when you claimed Village Chain Chomp lol. I mean I get that LN was breathing down your neck, but all you gotta say is "Man, back off its Night 1. I'm not claiming to you until I got perfect proof." It can't be helped I guess. You got a Kidnap in (your own Mafia Partner lol). You honestly didn't play all that well. Better luck next time.

Dear Staraptor Call,

You are a Koopa Troopa, the good ole' henchman for Bowser. Mario has jumped on your back so many times that you have to go to therapy two times a week. Fed up with his shanigans, you have joined the elite ranks of Bowser's Army to once and for all crush Mario. Maybe after you finally eliminate him you can finally retire and hobble around in peace.

With being abused so much by Mario, your shell is quiet hard and protective. Presently, you have only a green shell ; your red shell seems to be missing... Whatever Shell that you have equipped can never be stolen
-The green shell protects against all killing actions
-The red shell protects against all lynch actions

During the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Cover and Shield <User>." That night you will protect that user with the shell you are currently wearing

You have another ability. Once a night, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Switch Shells." That night you will switch your current shell with your other shell.

On Odd Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of Bowser's Army to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg King Boo cannot beat Mario with a hammer).

You currently are holding a Green Shell already equipped

Your team mates are:
Chain Chomp, Tennis Ace
King Boo, Billysmills

StaraptorCall - 3/10
Staraptor was the Bodyguard and also the Lynchguard should he ever get his Red Shell. I know this was your first Mafia, but you took way to much heat when you originally called out LN. After that point you were just simply hosed. Your kill even got messed up. You got re-directed by the other mafia to moi who was kidnapped that night thus totally destroying any chance at a good score. Hope you continue playing mafia though, I think you'll do better next time.

Dear billymills,

You are King Boo, the Ghost King of course! You are rare and illusive in the Mushroom Kingdom often hiding in haunted houses avoiding the gazes of the townspeople. However, Bowser has recruited you to finally put an end to Mario so that he may finally enjoy Princess Peach in peace. Its finally time to get revenge for all those times he snuck into your haunted houses and escaped. Be warned, one of you weaknesses in the Kingdom is still present, the Poltergust 3000....

Since you are a ghost, you have an easy time slipping in and out of places. During the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Steal Item from <User>." That night you will take any objects that User may have on them.

You have another ability. During the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Scavenge <User's> Body." That night, if a person has died, you have the ability to take any and all items off the departeds body.

However, you can only choose one of these abilities stated above ever night

Your team mates are:
Chain Chomp, Tennisace
Koopa Troopa, StaraptorCall

BillyMills - 9/10
Oh man, Billy was the saving grace for Bowser's Army. He was the brains behind the operation pulling the strings, moleing the village (sorta) and basically getting his partners to use their abilities at good times. I gotta commend you. After the hole that both tennis and SC put you in, you held through, got some good kills and generally manipulated people around you. Though LN was suspicious of you, you held through to almost the end. Plus, you stole a whole bunch of shit. Unfortunately, near the end of the game you lost some of it and forgot to send PMs to myself trying to give it away correctly.

Dear assassinfred,

You are Bullet Bill, Bowser's favorite weapon. A giant bullet with a face painted on. Simple and efficient is what most call you. The silent killer. You glide through the air ignoring the effects of gravity with only one goal in mind. Kill Mario! Bowser has recruited you as a special killer because of your special abilities in stealth.

However, you have a special killing ability. As one of the most annoying enemies in the Mushroom Kingdom you constantly pop out of no where. During the game, on even nights, you can send a PM to matty stating "Day X - Surprise attack on <User>." The action can be anytime during the day (e.g. before a lynch, during a lynch). That player will immediately die. You may only use this ability if you have a Bullet Bill Jr. in your possession. The User you target will still have any effects from the Night before so be cautious...

You also have another ability. If you are ever inspected, your Role PM will come up with the your same name, Bullet Bill, but your status will list you as neutral. (Since you move far to fast for people to actually see the real you). Your killing ability will show up instead as "You are Bullet Bill. Currently you lack any Night abilities, however there is an item present in the game that may give you powers later on. You win if you find your specific item and complete any future role requirements when you obtain this item."

You currently are holding one Bullet Bill Jr.

Your team mates are:
Chain Chomp, tennisace
Koopa Troopa, StaraptorCall
King Boo, Billymills

assassinfred - 4.5/10
Fred had a good mole ability that he basically let go to waste. He also had a crazy Killing ability. Kill anybody, anytime during the game. The only exception that last night abilities would still be in affect (aka he had to watch out for Bodyguard and Hook). HOWEVER, you had the worst fucking claim in the game. Even worse than Tennisace. Frogfucious what? Dude, I can't believe you lasted as long as you did. But regardless of that, you got a good kill in on Veed and unfortunately billymills was never able to find the other Bullet Bill for another kill. I gave you a 6 at first and it would have been higher but you make small mistakes along the way (like that deleted post that had LN seen, would have fucked BAs even more and that horrid claim).

The Kruelsome Koopa Kids

Dear timw06,

You are Wendy O. Koopa, one of Bowser's eight children and his only daughter. You are Bowser's fifth child. You are more or less, a spoiled brat with a quick temper, often going into a rage over little things. You are also fairly materialistic and greedy. In battle, you utilize the numerous pipes in the Mushroom Kingdom to your advantage. You pop-out of a random Warp Pipe with two "Wendy Dolls" popping-out of two other pipes. Mario defeated you before by bashing you on the head three times. Now its time to get some revenge!

You have intimate knowledge of the Pipe system under the Mushroom Kingdom. Because of this, it is easy to sneak into people's houses and Spy on them. During the night, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Go down Secret Pipe and Enter <User's> House." During that night, you will sneak in and discover the role and name of the targeted user.

Since you like hiding in pipes, if you are ever inspected, you will send up a dummy. Since you can send any dummy you want, you are allowed to make one role PM for yourself (note: you will not gain any abilities through this). You should PM it to matty as soon as possible: in the event that you are inspected, that role PM will be sent to whoever inspects you, always.

You are also extremely greedy and hate sharing all your stuff, so you keep it locked away. Because of this, users cannot steal items from you. The exception is that your Koopa Brothers may take all your stuff because they are older and you still may give items away.

If you are holding Bowser's Magic Scepter, you have the ability to inspect two users every night.

On Even Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of the Koopa Kids to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg Iggy Koopa cannot shot a Bullet Bill at Mario).

Your team mates are:
Iggy Koopa, ArticBlast
Ludwig Von Koopa, askaninjask
Roy Koopa, Outlaw

You win if a member of the Koopa Kids is one of the last alive
Timw06 - 7.5/10
Tim played well. He made a solid fake PM that actually got used it turned out (SEO inspected him one night). He got a lot of good inspects in (most important among them, Jimbo's which allowed the KK to work together with the Wolf and control the game after LN bit the dust). I was pretty pleased with your play. The only thing you could have done better was get Jimbo his egg quicker which would have gotten him more kills overall. Its ok though, you played solidly.

Dear ArticBlast,

You are Iggy Koopa, one of the eight children of Bowser, of which, you are the fourth oldest; Iggy is depicted as a mechanical genius, who is also demented and is generally portrayed as having a rainbow mohawk and glasses with swirls on them. Not many people understand you. Some call you emo but they are just haters. You are here to get your revenge on Mario after he knocked you off into some steaming hot lava. OUCH!

You have with you an unlimited batch of traps, created from the lab in your castle, which you can use as an offensive weapon or a defensive weapon. Every night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Plant Traps Around User". During the night your target will be protected from any kind of night ability but only once (if your target were to be targeted twice, only the ability with the higher priority would be stopped). The traps have the highest priority in the game.

If you are holding Bowser's Magic Scepter, you have the ability to Lay TWO traps per night (you can split them up, or use them on the same player).

On Even Nights you may send a vote to elect one member of the Koopa Kids to kill a target. To send a vote you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Sending User to <...> User". The chosen killer can choose how to kill their target, as long as it is possible for their character to perform such an action (eg Iggy Koopa cannot shot a Bullet Bill at Mario).

Your team mates are:
Wendy O. Koopa, timw06
Roy Koopa, Outlaw

You win if a Member of the Koopa Kids is the last alive
ArticBlast - 5.5/10
You played alright I guess. I realize that you didn't have the most exciting role in the game but you protected your team well. The one thing I would have liked to see was actually putting traps around LN who everyone knew was getting constantly protected by the Bodyguard and then following up with a kill thus eliminating one of the KK's biggest problems. I think Outlaw controlled most of your actions, so really there wasn't amazing thinking outside of the box on your part. Oh well.

Dear askanijask,

You are Ludwig von Koopa, the oldest Koopaling and was Bowser's second-in-command until Bowser Jr. came along. Like the other Koopalings, not much of your personality has been revealed, though it is known that you compose "Koopa Symphonies", you are somewhat arrogant and you have been said to be the cruelest of all the Koopalings.You also have shown to be highly intelligent; it is even rumored you are the smartest of the Koopalings. In battle you display feats such as making earthquakes and magic blasts, spitting fireballs, shooting lightning blasts from your hands and teleportation. Even with all your tricks, Mario still defeated you by jumping on your head over and over.

You do in fact have the ability to teleport around (a trick Bowser taught you), which will allow you to go places where normal Koopa Kids cannot. Every night you may send a pm to matty stating "Night X - Teleport <User 1> towards <User 2>". During the night if User 1 is about to use an ability you will quickly teleport near User 1, grab him/her and teleport User 1 towards User 2 which will cause User 1 to hit User 2 with his/her ability. Anybody you target during the night cannot be targeted the next night, whether they were User1 or User2.

You are also a revered musician, especially in the Gothic Symphonies. Because of this talent, you have developed the ability to silence entire concert halls with your music. Once during the game, you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Conduct Concert". The following Day, there will be a special vote. Players will only be able to vote through PMs sent to matty AND players may not talk in the thread that Day. The user with the most votes that Day will be lynched.

Unfortunately, Bowser's Magic Specter doesn't work with any of your abilities.

Your team mates are:
Wendy O. Koopa, timw06
Iggy Koopa, ArticBlast
Roy Koopa, Outlaw

askaninjask - 8/10
Another good player on the KK team. You had some interesting re-direct results that ended up killing people the other mafia wasn't aiming at. Re-directing the re-director of the village and then re-directing the Wolf to kill another unwanted target (though it helped him out in the end). You created a lot of interesting chaos in the game. Also, you used your voting ability at a good time for your mafia; you played well.

Dear Outlaw,

You Roy Koopa, one of Bowser's eight children and the third oldest of them. From what has been revealed about your personality to the outside world, you are more brawn than brains, preferring brute force over thinking things through. Despite this gruff, tough-guy demeanor, you wear a pink shell and a pair of pink/red sunglasses, which may be a reference to the fact some say pink is a manly color. But you know in your heart of hearts that you are just super rad. Mario and you had a skuffle in a cramped room and he jumped on your head over and over. Well its time for a little payback!

Since you are such a badass, during the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Steal Item from <User>." That night you will take any objects that User may have on them.

You have another ability. During the Night you can send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Scavenge <User's> Body." That night, if a person has died, you have the ability to take any and all items off the departed's body.

However, you can only choose one of these abilities stated above ever night

If you are holding Bowser's Magic Scepter, you have the ability to Steal from 2 players; or Steal and Scavenge in the same night; or Scavenge 2 items (if possible).

You currently hold a Mystery Egg. Wonder what is inside!

Your team mates are:
Wendy O. Koopa, timw06
Iggy Koopa, ArticBlast

Outlaw - 9/10
Outlaw played really well. He was the leader of the KK. He got all the Night abilities set up, he communicated well with his team, and despite his doubts to me at the beginning of the game, his team played well. And luck shined very nicely on him after Eo joined for a Night Kill which accelerated his plans. I think you played a great game and not to mention that you were a good thief eventually getting Bowser's Magic Scepter in the end (though it didn't affect the game). GG man

Dear Jimbo,

You are Birdo, the Pink Dinosaur. You are an odd creature with an interesting fashion sense. You are never seen without your red bow, a diamond ring, and you also have a special relationship with Yoshi as you guys are the automatic partners in various competitions. You use to be good friends with Peach, Daisy, and Toadette, however, you have turned evil and are out for blood after your "friends" told Mario about your secret crush on him. Since you two can never be together, your goal in life is to eliminate Mario and also get those stupid girls, Daisy and Toadette, back.

During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Spit Egg at <User>." That user will be plunked in the head with such force that you give them a Game Over. Unfortunately, you hold only 3 Eggs that may never be stolen, but they are the only Eggs in the game.

You also know that you seemed to have misplaced a "Mystery Egg" somewhere and you want it back. It might give you new powers...

*New Abilities* If you have the 'Mystery Egg' in your possession, you also gain another ability. During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Swallow from <User>" That night you will swallow the targeted user and they will not be able to use any abilities that night

You may use both of your abilities in one night.

If you have the 'Mystery Egg' in your possession, you will lay an Egg every two days starting from the time you retrieved the Mystery Egg.

If you have in the 'Mystery Egg' in your possession, you will never be stopped from using your abilities unless you are kidnapped or killed

You win if you are allowed to live by whatever controlling faction AND if Daisy, Toadette and Mario all have Game Overs
Jimbo - 10/10
Holy smokes, how Jimbo pulled out this game was kind of marvelous. At first, Jimbo played super conservative. He didn't share his PM with hardly anybody and he sat around for awhile. But then, fate smiled on Jimbo and he got a bunch of stuff to go his way. He and Billymills were in co-hoots and he eventually killed YoshiKing for billy in an effort to rid the Village of the Twins which activated the other Twin. He then started feeding info about the mafias to the village in order to find out who his Win Condition targets were. And finally, he got into bed with the KK's who ultimately got him his win AND also let him basically take the solo wolf win. Without the Egg which timw06 gave him, Jimbo had no chance at winning the game by himself. However, he didn't choose the solo win route (sooooo lame Jimbo). His devious plans and good execution is why he is the MVP of Mario Mafia. Congrats buddy 8)

Dear Shade,

You are Petey Piranha, the green plant that lives in a pipe. How you exist in a solid green pipe is anyone's guess, but for many years you have lived on in the Mushroom Kingdom minding your own business except for those few times that people jump right over your pipe. However, in order to exist, you gotta eat some townies every once in awhile.

With that big mouth of yours, you finally have use for it. During the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Swallow <User>." That night you will completely swallow your victim effectively removing them from the game. You may swallow as many users as possible, however, if you take a user from the same faction, you will automatically spit both users back out. (E.g. you have swallowed a Koopa Kid, then you swallow Mario, and then swallow Luigi, you will spit both Mario and Luigi out and have to start all over but you will keep the Koopa Kid).
If you are ever killed, lynched, or removed out of the game you will release your hostage and your hostage will receive any items on your corpse.

Unfortunately, since you are a plant, you lack hands and thusly, you cannot give away items you may have in your possession. Other players may take items away from you, however.

You also know that the Flower Power item found in the game entirely negates your ability making you spit up any and all users you may swallowed. If you have the item in your possession, you may not Swallow users as well.

You also are holding a Death Mushroom. Looks dangerous in the wrong hands

You win if you swallow a player from 3 of the 4 Mushroom Kingdom Groups (The Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser's Army, Koopa Kids or another neutral party)
Shade - 8/10
I gotta be honest. Petey Piranha was both Serenity and mine own favorite role in the game. Whats more funny about it is that it was IDENTICAL to the T of Fishin's role in One Piece mafia (which btw, I wrote this mafia before I joined One Piece so I didn't steal it if your wondering). Unfortunately, for Shade he just got bad luck. He had found a villager (moi) by an accidental re-direct and somehow also got wind that Jimbo was a neutral. And then..... He was random killed thus ending a chance at a win for Shade. What a shame too. It would have been cool had he fun. DAMN YOU BASTURDS! Shoulda let Petey win :(

Mafia Awards

Best Killer - Assassinfred
Although he gets voted for each kill he makes, the team made spot on kills removing most of the strong players out of the game. On top of that, assassinfred used his one time insta-kill to eliminate the mayor/silencer (Veedrock) out of the game. Nicely played, too bad you guys couldn't find the other Bullet Bill Jr. for another insta-kill!

Serial Killer - Jimbo
Probably a mediocre list of people he killed, but nonetheless, he killed 3. Most others killed two, so congratulations on being Super Mario Serial Killer!! He killed YoshiKing (which was cool since it made him pick which team to join), Jedil, and SEO.

Most Valuable Mushroom Villager - LonelyNess
It's sad when it is so easy to decide who to pick as the most valuable player, unfortunately, we were able to easily pick the MVP on each team instantly. Ok, whether it was LN's dashing singing voice or his brutal interrogation methods, LN pretty much had all village role PMs by the end of Day 1. It doesn't really reflect him as a strong player (not that he isn't) but it showed that all the new players were too easily convinced. Good job nonetheless, highest rating on his team as well.

Most Valuable Bowser's Army - billymills
Other than billymills, his partners were relatively quiet and did nothing to put themselves in the middle of the village. tennisace was the first one killed, and StaraptorCall followed soon after. assassinfred did decent except for the fact that he claimed Frogfucious. We had never even heard of this 'frogfucious.' The second he claimed that to LonelyNess, LN contacted us saying: "I guess we have our next lynch target!" What a joke ):

Most Valuable Koopa Kids - Outlaw
This was a toss-up between Eo and Outlaw, but ultimately the end of the game was keen on Outlaw's amazing diplomatic skills. He convinced Jimbo to work for him which drastically helped both teams to fulfill their win conditions. Outlaw single-handedly led the team.

Most Valuable Neutral - Jimbo
Jimbo vs. Shade basically. Jimbo won because he fulfilled his win condition obviously.

Most Valuable Overall - Jimbo
Jimbo was a beneficial tool used by all factions during this game. For instance, for the village he provided an extra vote and gave them vital information. For Koopa Kids, he killed who he needed to while he helped Bowser's Army by lynching timw06 and also killing YoshiKing for billy during a crucial point. This is how neutral roles should be played. Jimbo definitely deserved best overall.

Worse Player Mushroom Villager - Ace Matador
Ok, there might have been worse, but honestly -- what kind of bodyguard idles? He was on IRC and it was the night where we accidentally prolonged the game by 4 hours or so. I was just shocked by the fact that he could be so idle in the head. LonelyNess was targeted for the kill and it could have been avoided with am's protection. This is not the kind of play we encourage in mafia.

Worse Player Mafia Player - tennisace
It wasn't exactly the fact that tennisace was bad... He tried to 'mole' the village (more like he tried to protect himself) but he didn't bother changing his role at all. He claimed Chain Chomp with a village win condition but with the same kidnap role. We didn't think anything was wrong with a village kidnapper, but the fact that he maintained the claim of Chain Chomp was sort of a giveaway that he was mafia.

Best sub(s) - Macle/Jedil
Thank you for subbing in, we appreciate it very much. (:

Best Newcomer - Eo
Eo played my (Serenity) favorite villager role pretty damn well. According to his role PM during the nights if killed by a mafia/item he would turn into the vigilante but luckily for him, he was killed by Jimbo, a neutral. Hence he was able to pick between becoming a neutral/Koopa Kid/Bowser's Army member and he chose Koopa Kids. He was quickly discovered but he made sure to leave a his mark in the game. He revealed basically all the main roles for the village. It was especially crucial for Jimbo as he revealed ALL the roles that Jimbo specifically needed to cause a GAME OVER.

Best Fake PM - billymills
Unlike his team mate assassinfred who claimed frogfucious, claiming Donkey Kong was very believable. He made no role PM mistake and his ability was very believable. billymills really knows how to fake. Watch out for billymills in future games!

Worse Fake PM - assassinfred
frogfucious, enough said.

Deadtalker Extraordinaire - LonelyNess
He couldn't stop talking! Look past Night 6 especially, oof!

Best Host - matty (:
When I was approached by matty to help co-host his mafia I was skeptical at first since I didn't know matty that well but I am glad that I was able to help. He was very active and he constantly tweaked his stuff to try to make everything more balanced and creative and I really appreciate his effort. Honestly, this game (imo) has been one of the best in a few games. I would definitely co-host with him again *surprise*. Cool user too haha.

Best Co-Host - Serenity :D
I'd like to personally thank Serenity. She really stepped up and gave this game a good kick in the right direction. When I originally made this game, it was crazyily unbalanced. She came in, gave awesome suggestions, shook everything up and has been awesome at keeping me straight with updating and questions I was unsure of. Plus, I apparently suck at counting Nights and Days so she was always on top of that making sure it was the right day (LOL). Thanks again, I appreciate it. I'm excited to host future games with you co-host :)

Thanks guys for playomg. Hope you all had a good time. Look for another mafia game hosted by myself and Serenity coming soon (when Shiv gets off his lazy ass :P ). The theme is X-Men. Its another good mafia I promise :D

I didn't single handedly lead my mafia, Askaninjask was leader for awhile and he did a damn good job of it. And I didn't even realize we couldve done that with arctics power D: That would've changed alot.

I would also like to thank Eo for joining us and providing valuable insight into the villagers. But of course, big props for Jimbo for not screwing me over after I had the egg given to him. Much love <3

Also, what power would Yoshi have gotten if he got the mysterious egg?

FOR KING KOOPA!

Unfortunately, near the end of the game you lost some of it and forgot to send PMs to myself trying to give it away correctly.
??? I most definitely did send the PMs to you and serenity. Somehow it didn't get to you. I hope the only thing I lost at the end was my temper.

Also Assassinfred did not claim Frogfucious. I don't know how you got this confused. Askaninjask did, you gave assassinfred a partial false claim, I don't why he would have overseen that and claimed something completely different.

Also, I gave him a full PM to claim (that was obviously not great, because it had to work with the requirements in the PM).

Ultimately, good game Outlaw and Jimbo.

Honestly, I got fucked with Tennisace and Staraptor. What the fuck guys.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't know if I played that well, but I did try very hard!

At first I told LN I was a neutral that just needed the Egg (dumb on my part but ln wouldn't get off my back >:O) and I told Moi I was the wolf-esque character because I knew he wouldn't tell LN and I didn't care if he was mafia or not.

I quickly made contact with "wario" on IRC - who I knew was Billy all along thanks to Tennisace (thanks tennis ;D). Billy told me that he'd try to make contact with the other mafia so we could take out both Twins in one night. I didn't really care if this happened or not, though it sounded like a good plan to me because I thought one of the twins was Mario. I'm glad both twins didn't die in one night because after Eo became a wolf I made contact with the other mafia through him (askaninjask to be specific). We then plotted to have the secret double lynch, etc, which quickly cut down village numbers.

In the end I had a really hard choice to make ;( What I planned to do was win by myself. If Macle had voted for Outlaw and vice versa, I was going to vote No Lynch to deadlock it. I'd then hook Outlaw and kill one of them, making it 1 v 1, then I'd just tie them in lynches until I could kill them. I thought this was possible (matty agreed) because I was Neutral and technically that could be a "controlling faction," but I knew that method would get me hated by a bunch of people so I decided against it!

Also what's a frogfucious.

Thanks for hosting matty/rev, this was an awesome game :)

frogfucious is the character in Super Mario RPG : Legend of The Seven Stars that adopts Mallow as a sun after he falls.

Also matty completely forgot the part were I moled the mafias and got them to pm me their plans. I sent all my info to a user that was not supposed to die that night.

WHY DID YOU DIE ANDENKEN?

Also I blame tough luck and selfishness!

lol good job jimbo!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ya moi's right. The village lost because of some bad idles (GTS, AM), some bad luck (activation of the twin) and then just not great leadership near the end (yaya LonelyNess, I can hear you in the corner already bitching and moaning lol).

I honestly can't believe how close the game actually got near the end. 3 separate factions in the end? Wow. Photo finish

EDIT:
[19:01]<LonelyNess>lol also
[19:01]<LonelyNess>I am mentioned
[19:01]<LonelyNess>in like
[19:01]<LonelyNess>everyone's bio
[19:01]<LonelyNess>my interrogation techniques are pro, matty
[19:02]<LonelyNess>I was relentless

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Honestly, I got fucked with Tennisace and Staraptor. What the fuck guys.
Im sorry that you lost a forum mafia game because of my real life problems? Seriously man I thought you were over that shit. I guess I partially deserve the score I got but I didn't have any time to get a legit claim. It seemed plausible at the time really.

Also I really didn't mean to tell Jimbo about Billy, it legit slipped because I was doing (once again) real life stuff.

Towards the end it was anyone's game, the game was completely dependent upon Jimbo. Outlaw/ArcticBlast vs. AssassinFred/Billymills vs. Macle/SEO and.... Jimbo. I figured Jimbo would let KK win since they had helped him achieve his condition needed to win but I thought it would be funny if he let the village win after everything they went through haha.

Also I really didn't mean to tell Jimbo about Billy, it legit slipped because I was doing (once again) real life stuff.
I was refering exclusively to that. I don't blame you for that first part, I don't know the exact situation there (and yes, it was pretty plausible). You were so busy with real life stuff that you felt compelled to deadtalk? I don't get it.

Also, I'd like to point out that activation of the twin wasn't bad luck. Yoshi King basically posted that he was twin in dynamite mafia sign ups.

I wish I could have played the entire game (grandmother died, if anyone wanted to know what the emergency was) so I might have gained a bit more experience for future mafia games, but it was fun while it lasted.

I was actually trying to gain more information about other players on my own despite LN telling me not to talk to anybody, but all I really succeeded in doing was giving myself second thoughts about moi, whom I had initially suspected was mafia. Again, wish I'd been able to play long enough to act upon this...

Also, Baby Mario is not Mario's child; he's Mario himself when he was a baby. See: "Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island" and "Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga: Partners in Time".

Good game everyone!

I honestly can't believe how close the game actually got near the end. 3 separate factions in the end? Wow. Photo finish

EDIT:
[19:01]<LonelyNess>lol also
[19:01]<LonelyNess>I am mentioned
[19:01]<LonelyNess>in like
[19:01]<LonelyNess>everyone's bio
[19:01]<LonelyNess>my interrogation techniques are pro, matty
[19:02]<LonelyNess>I was relentless
Yes, if I ever play in a nonanonymous mafia ever again, I will avoid mIRC like the plague, especially if LN is in it. I did not enjoy the bullying, goading and strong arming done to someone that early in a game and it greatly affected my enjoyment of the game.

Towards the end it was anyone's game, the game was completely dependent upon Jimbo. Outlaw/timw06* vs. AssassinFred/Billymills vs. Macle/SEO and.... Jimbo. I figured Jimbo would let KK win since they had helped him achieve his condition needed to win but I thought it would be funny if he let the village win after everything they went through haha.
Honestly, it was the double secret lynch that made it so close. If it wasn't a double lynch we might've been able to scrape by with more surviving members.

bullshit, I was planning on lynching two of you. The village fucking backstabbed me.
I forget the math, but if the village split their votes then lanterminator would've still been lynched. All 4 of KK was alive for that and we all voted lanterminator to make sure he died. I dunno was there enough village at the time for you and fred + jimbo to split the votes and still have the 2 highest lynches?

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I forget the math, but if the village split their votes then lanterminator would've still been lynched. All 4 of KK was alive for that and we all voted lanterminator to make sure he died. I dunno was there enough village at the time for you and fred + jimbo to split the votes and still have the 2 highest lynches?
I believe you are remembering me not manipulating the votes so that they were 4-3-3, instead I made it 7-3, because I thought Mario was another mayor.

Had I known that Mario only had one vote, I would have survived.

At that point there were 2 of us, and 4 villagers. That would be enough to turn a lynch, if they actually voted with us.

I'd have prefered 2 v 2 v 4 + Jimbo to what it actually was, which ended up 2 v 3 v 3. No we couldn't have split and still won, but you said if there wasn't the double lynch.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So when I got my PM I immediately formulated a balls to the wall plan. I intended to claim full on inspector from night 1 in order to both make a believable claim (in order to get roles from the village), and to draw mafia redirector / hooker fire since I wasn't actually doing the inspecting that night (I don't know how successful I was in doing that).

Night 1 was a madhouse for me, I talked to pretty much everyone in the game (save for GTS / ArcticBlast / and timw06). I wanted to go quickly... very quickly... in order to catch the mafia off guard. It worked beautifully as every mafia I talked to either refused to give a claim or gave me a dubious one at best. One mafia (askaninjask) in particular threatened my in game life, which was pretty funny. Who the hell threatens someone who is leading the villagers? Talk about suspicious.

Also I probably was a bit of a bully... my basic interrogation techniques were: ask kindly (a few villies gave me thiers after this), offer spreadsheet access (most people, like YoshiKing and AceMatador gave me thiers after this), then threaten (some people gave me thiers after this). Sorry to Outlaw if he felt like I ruined his fun, but I was intent on weeding out mafia quickly and one way to do that is by catching them off guard (which I no doubt did when I came to you almost immediately upon your signing onto IRC).

I also had a strict no information policy, I spoke of no villager in terms of their name to anyone but SEO (who was supposed to take over in my death). If I wanted to talk to Eo or YK or Veedrock I said "so evaluate the legitimacy of this role PM" and just showed them the role pm without the name... I am pretty sure I did a good job in terms of keeping people in the dark. Billy himself admitted to me in a conversation that he was killing based on posting habits and quickness to defend me (which means he was basically rand killing hoping to hit good roles), so in that regard I think I did a good job.

I really wish Andenken had given me his full ability, and why he wanted to keep the bpv was beyond me... It's obvious that he was better off dead (since his death would cause no night), and if I had known he was the holder of the double lynch ability then I could have lynched two people day 1 when I had plenty of lynch targets.

Also fucking moi -__________- why you were so intent on undermining me the entire time baffles me... you were the only villager that I suspected was mafia which is why I wasn't upset when shade kidnapped you, nor was I going to steal the poison mushroom from him and give it to someone else (I knew that shade had the mushroom, and I had a feeling of what it did, but I thought you were mafia so I figured if shade died, then you take possession of it and die anyway... win win as far as I was concerned.)

Sorry if I bitched a bit too much for your liking... it was just really annoying to see the village get bad luck again and again and again. All in all though I had fun playing and I love that I perfectly united the village without any moles n1, something that has not been done in any small mafia. Thanks for hosting, matty and Serenity!

Sorry to Outlaw if he felt like I ruined his fun, but I was intent on weeding out mafia quickly and one way to do that is by catching them off guard (which I no doubt did when I came to you almost immediately upon your signing onto IRC).
Yeh, I had no intentions of talking to anyone but my teammates but those hopes were dashed Dx

Lonelyness it is not my fault that I had to have my suspisions against you? It's the game of mafia lol. Also you kinda wasted the Super Mushroom as it only did stuff for assassinfred who was obviously mafia. You make it seem like I was doing too much against you, when I was WILLING to cooperate and gave you information in an effort to assist!

Billymills, I have to give it to you for guessing that I was a twin completely based off of my post in the Dynamite mafia signups. Good intuition! However, that post was a reference to my first mafia, Super Smash Brothers Mafia, in which Veedrock and I were village partners (not twins, though Veedrock was a twin) from the start, and when he became wolf and I had lost any chance of winning, I decided to help him achieve victory since I had nothing better to do (blue_light didn't like that too much, did you BL? ahahaha). Anyways, my apologies that something I said in a completely unrelated topic resulted in the village getting completely fucked up. I never would have thought that someone would basically rand-guess that I was twin.

I'm actually really happy that Eo got to have a chance at Joker/mafia over myself, though I personally think he misused his abilities by giving himself away almost immediately. If not for Ace Matador idling, his kill would have been basically wasted. Regardless, your quick thinking did secure your team's win (sort of), so great job and congratulations Eo! Hope to play again with you soon.

Oh yeah and lol once I learned Jimbo was neutral I thought he killed me as revenge for my accidental idling in Bird Mafia... I wish I could always be on the internet or else I wouldn't have fucked up so badly in that one.

Finally, I want to say thanks to Matty and Serenity for hosting such an excellent game. I've always really enjoyed game-centric mafias (specifically Nintendo ones), the roles in this game were really nicely thought-out and well balanced (though honestly the only reason I didn't initially trust LN was because of the spelling/grammar mistakes in his role PM), and just overall the game had a ton of twists and turns that were really fun to keep track of, even though I was dead! I was closely following the events of the game up and discussing tactics with SEO until Night 5 (this past Saturday/Sunday I believe?) when my sister's wedding plans took over IRL and I didn't really have much time on IRC. :( Definitely a 10/10 game, in my opinion.

Oh and one last thing- was anyone else suspicious of the two hooker deal? As soon as I learned there were two hookers (after my death) I really didn't trust the Toadofsky claim, but never mentioned it since I thought it might fall under the realm of deadtalking.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh and one last thing- was anyone else suspicious of the two hooker deal? As soon as I learned there were two hookers (after my death) I really didn't trust the Toadofsky claim, but never mentioned it since I thought it might fall under the realm of deadtalking.
I thought it was suspicous, especially because it mentioned an item that didn't exist in the game. Not only that but I had assumed that there was at least one moling role per faction (in order to make my eating the super mushroom not completely useless).

I didn't really trust LN because I'm just a paranoid person. My fault really. He DID manage to get the village together. But bad luck + BG idle = Bad.

And I'm not new, but I am incredibly rusty. Even so, I handled that poorly. But I didn't play the worst at least.

Thanks to matty and Serenity for a great game.

I have a few things to say. First off all, this was a pretty well written mafia and I had alot of fun at the beginning. Despite what was said in the OP I had very little to do at all. LN's plan consisted of me not doing anything while he took all the hits for the team (while being BG protected I may add) while I inspected. Im not sure what you mean by I didn't send in my night actions, I speciafically told matty that my night actions were to be taken care of by LN since I was going to be out for three days. Other than those I did not miss any, barring maybe one at the end of the game but everyone knew who everyone was so it was no bid deal. After LN's death I was supposed to lead the village, but due to a number of aggravating situations that I will go over, I lost alot of interest.

Among the things that pissed me off was the fact that so many people were so hard to get ahold of. I would seriously spend so much time on IRC waiting to see if people would log on, but alot of people never did. Another thing was the BG idle that really ruined the game, or at least it did for me. I'll admit I became pretty unactive near the end, but it was just due to frustration.

Regardless though, the beginning was pretty damn fun! By the way, what happened to the bowser's septer or whatever, I kinda wanted to know what it was for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)