ORAS OU Power Bunny Pop! - An OU Balance Team (Peaked #24)

Hello, everyone. My third RMT is here and ready. You may have guessed from the title that the team is around a bunny of sorts, and yes, you are correct. That bunny is Mega-Freaking-Lopunny. This team was kinda thrown together for the suspect ladder but it surprisingly (nah, I'm a lord teambuilder) did really well *cough* Got reqs *cough* Anyways, let us stop this chit-chat and get into the team, shall we?

Team At A Glance:

I knew that I wanted an M-lop squadron, so naturally she was the first member of the team. Her versatility, her speed, her unresisted stabs, and dem legs is what inspired me to build around the bunny. She can potentially beat all playstyles with the right moveset and team support, and that is what I intend to accomplish with this M-lop.

Next up, I wanted rocks and spikes to help M-Lop destroy things, as well as checks to Sand, Rain, and Birdspam, so Ferrothorn and Landorus-Therian were added. These two members synergize well with Mega-Lopunny and deal nicely with threats to the bunny, such as the Latis, Talonflame, and weather-backed sweepers.

Things were looking clean so far, but birdspam could overpower Landorus-t seeing that it is the only decent check the team had. Also, Mega Metagross and opposing Mega Lopunny were looking scury as hail. For these reasons, Slowbro was recruited. I mean, what more could you ask fo? A beautiful, fat bulky water type that checks everything.

Looking at it, the team was looking crisp, but I needed something for status. Guts came to mind and boom, Conkeldurr found its way on ma team. It threatens so much of OU with just 4 moves and also checks Bisharp, which is nifty. Plus Knock Off. Knock Off ain't even shabby.

As suggested by Albacore, to patch up certain weaknesses the team had, Conkeldurr has been replaced by Heatran. Thanks to its great typing and its ability to check fairies as well as Scizor, which all give the team trouble, it has been added to the team. Tran forms a nice FWG core with Slowbro and Ferro, and they check a bunch of the meta thanks to their defensive typings and abilities.

Last but certainly not least, I knew I wanted Healing Wish + Hazard removal. Nothing fitted the bill cept Latias. HW is great for M-Lop, giving her a second chance to smash the faces in. Also having a second Keldeo check, a Landorus and Zard Y check is never bad. That's the tb process for you doe.

The Team In-Depth:

Lopunny (image.jpg )
Ability: Limber --> Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Nature: Jolly
Moveset: Power-up-Punch, Encore, High Jump Kick, Frustration

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah son- its an airborne bunny comin' atchu with a kick to the- ouch ...it missed. Mega Lopunny: The power, the truth, the stallbreak, the sweepage, the Power Bunny. This is the team's teamplayer, star, and sweeper. Most M-Lop usually run Fake Out, and that's a really good n' effective option for M-Lop, but I wanted to try something different: Power-Up-Punch + Encore. This set is so good it is insane. With it, she can set up on CM'ers, defensive mons tryna get dat helf, predicted hazards and substitutes, Ferro and Heatran's using Protect, and much more.

This Lop is a weird case because she is a win-con, glue?, support, and sweeper of the team, all in one. I must say, I'm impressed with the bunny so far. The EV's are fairly standard: max attack and max speed to ensure bunny hits like a fast-ish tow truck and outspeeds, after mega evolving, everything up to Mega Manectric, which it speed ties with. Last 4 EVs are dumped into Def to take physical priority a bit better. On to the moves.

High Jump Kick and Frustration are the staple, obligatory stabs and the last two moves, Encore and Power-up-Punch are the goods. Pup allows M-Lop to set up on checks locked into Encore or pick off weakned mons and sweep from there. It is great because Lop doesn't have to click HJK on a protect and lose 50% of her health. Encore is so hilariously hilarious on M-Lop cuz it lets her beat CM fable, CM Slowbro, and CM anything. Also, as mentioned, it gives M-lop so many set-up chances if used on predicted hazards, subs, Knock Offs, etc. *ahem* Let us check out the rest of the team..

Ferrothorn (image.jpg )
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Nature: Relaxed
Moveset: Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Spikes, Leech Seed

The thorn in OU's side we all know and love. Ferrothorn is such a good pice of shit. I noticed I haven't run it in a long time, so I figured why not give ol' thorny some usage. Its bulk, typing, and movepool are as annoying as ever and it checks a lot of the things that threaten M-Lop. For the EV's, I just ran a mixed bulk spread I used to run back in the day and made it more specially defensive to take Draco's and take on fairies a bit better. Relaxed Nature with 0 speed IV's to maximize the power of Gyro Ball.

Ok, so Ferrothorn's moves are simple: Dual stabs + spikes n' seeds. Power Whip isn't expected and can rekt stuff like real Manaphy's and Substitute/Taunt Gyarados's. Gyro Ball is just an all-around decent move that dents fast mons like the Latis and deals good damage to fairies. Leech Seed keeps Ferrothorn healthy and annoys the living hell out of non-grass types. Finally, Spikes pressures the opposition and helps Mega Lopunny get past bulky fat pieces of shit, which I cannot complain about. On to the next...

Landorus-Therian (image.jpg )
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spd
Nature: Impish
Moveset: Stealth Rock, U-turn, Stone Edge, Earthquake

Ah, trusty Landorus-T. If you are running balance and you don't have Lando-T on it, you aren't doing it right. :P Anyways, here is the team's stealth rocker and birdspam check. Besides that, Lando provides the team with an electric and ground immunity, a buffer to physical attackers thanks to Intimidate. and s-rankness. Yeah boi.

The EV spread gives it enough bulk to avoid a 2HKO from banded Brave Bird off Tflame after rocks, and enough speed to outspeed jolly Tyranitar and Adamant Bisharp. EdgeQuake is run thanks to its great coverage; U-turn for momentum, and Stealth Rock to break sashes, destroy the birds, and get that damage rack up going. Landorus-t is the lord of OU. Anyways, moving on...

Slowbro (image.jpg )
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Nature: Bold
Moveset: Slack Off, Scald, Fire Blast, Thunder Wave

Wanna blast through my team with M-Meta? Maybe your own M-Lop? Say hello to the one who won't take that shit, the one who just doesn't give a damn: Slowbro. Running it cuz it is a great pivot and check to a lot OU, while partnering well with Ferro and Land-T. The item of choice is Rocky Helmet to chip away Scarf Lando-T's and to get off damage- sometimes clutch damage- on stuff like Azumarill and Scizor.

The above EV spread allows Bro to avoid the 2HKO from specs Keldeo Hydro Pump as well as tank a LO Draco from a lati at full. Also, it takes on Grass Knot Mega Metagross if at a decent amount of HP. So let's go over the moves: Scald is a spammable STAB that has a 80% chance to burn (trust me, it's 80%), Fire Blast is for Scizor's and other steels like Ferrothorn, T-wave is great to hit them up with that yellow (shoutout to blunder, haha) slowing down switch-ins and I mean, can one go wrong with a lil parahax? Finally Slack Off is mandatory on non AV Slowbro: it is a phat bulky water after all, amirite?. Yeah. Let's keep it movin'..

Heatran (image.jpg )
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 28 Atk / 252 SAtk / 228 Spd
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Overheat, Flash Cannon, Earth Power / Stone Edge, Lava Plume

What rhymes with hates status? Every member of my team. There's an exception doe: This dastardly bastard. Conkeldurr is just a solid n' sensual mon that doesn't give a fudge about a lot of OU and also benefits from mindless Willo/Wave spam thanks to its fat Gut. I decided to run it mainly for status-absorption, but also to have a backup Bish check, and just an all around bulky mon with offensive presence.

The EVs give Conk maximum power and great special bulk, factoring in the AV boosty-boost. Between Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch, Conk hits a lot of OU for super effective damage. Mach Punch is good for picking off weakened pieces of shit and to get rid of fighting-weak squishy mons without taking damage. Good mixed tank, threatens offense and some balance, useless vs stall. Good stuff right here. Now for the final member..

Good ol' Heatran here. Gave Conkeldurr the boot for this fiend after seeing major problems the team had to fairies and some other things. (Albacore is the realest; thanks for the suggestion) Heatran's job is simple: it is here to stop fairies (and Scizor ;_;) in their tracks from running rampant over the team. Went with the Choice Scarf set because it is unexpected and it allows Tran to take out unsuspecting threats (Mega Gard, Gengar, DD M-Alt) expecting to outspeed. EV spread is basically max/max: to hit as hard as possible and outspeed everything including base 135's. (Unfortunately doesn't outspeed Timid M-Scep/Mega Aero, etc)

For its moves, Overheat is to nuke fire-weak mons, OHKOing stuff like bulky AF Mega Metagross, and to punish Choiced resists like Keldeo; Earth Power for opposing Heatran's and grounded fire types; Flash Cannon for fairies, and finally Lava Plume is to get burns on more defensive mons such as Mega Sableye Rotom-W switch-ins. Stone Edge is a very viable move to run over EP and I sometimes switch between the two. It's good for hitting 4X weak mons like Zard and TFlame. Ah, Heatran, who doesn't love you tho? So versatile, much teamplayer, very glue. Anyways, on to the last member..

Edit: Using Qazoo306's suggested EV spread thanks to its ability to OHKO Zard Y and Talonflame without taking away from Heatran's bulk (previously, it was running a naive or hasty nature to ensure the ohko) while still outspeeding 135's by 1 point (Mega Lop, Mega Man and all that is below that).

Latias (image.jpg )
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spd
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Healing Wish, Defog

Latias is really suh-plendid and I've been feeling her lately. With her great speed tier, bulk, and access to hw, it was a no-brainer to pull dat as aboard. I just went with a max/max EV spread not wanting to be fancy with it, and dumping the last 4 into sdef. The moves I roll wit are Draco Meteor for meteor showers (hitting non resists damn hard), Psyshock for shocking things into oblivion (not really, lati is kinda weaksauce) and to get good damage on fairies, Defog to remove hazards, and lastly Healing Wish to transfer the RIP status from me to my opponent. Lati doee ayeeee.

Edit: Using Albacore's suggested spread of 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spd. This allows Lati to better check Keldeo, Zard Y and the things Lati is supposed to check without missing out on any KO's. Plus, it gives Lati a Life Orb number.

There you have it. That's the team. I feel this team is good but not great, this is where y'all come in. Lend me yo eyes and minds and, together, we can make this team za very best. Leave a rate and a like :]

My asscheeks cannot handle this. I've noticed a lot of my teams are Scizor-weak, of all things. Anyways, yeah M-Scizor is such a huge ass threat to my team seeing that it sets up on ... *jaw drops*.. omg it sets up on all the members wtf. I guess Slowbro can Fire Blast, but still. Offensive 3 attacks Zor = Rip ArchPhantom. Bulky Zor is dealt with by F Blast + barbs / Rocky Helmet damage. Idk, Zor bends the team over. Welp and help... me.

Edit: Heatran alleviates the Sciz issue, yay!

A well played Mega Alt is rip in peace for me. That or if my Ferro is weakned vs a dd variant.

Edit: Tran helps with this, too.

M-Lop is kind of the only answer to this menace. Thankfully, I have Heatran on the team as it can fish for Lava Plume burns which wears Sable down for M-Lop. Still, M-Sable is a huge threat, and if I lose lopunny, might as well click dat X.

Oh- Oh no. Um, don't run this vs me, ok? It's no good. Has terrible match up, etc etc
Yeah M-Scep, once Conk is gone or weakened, just lines up my squad and bends them over, one by one for a long, painful night, I.e, the 6-0, lol. Heatran can tank a hit i suppose *shrug*

"They say they have switch-ins for me. Where dey at doe?" - LO Gengar
LO Gar is destructive especially if M-Lop has not yet mega evolved. Have to switch around and hope Gar user doesn't predict anything, lol. Conk can tank some hits but I don't want to switch it in, tbh. Welp.

StarmeiTheGod pointed out this threat. Ugh, Clefable. Vs this, I t-wave and switch around then weaken then encore into a Softboiled and profit? Heh. Unreliable but can't stop em all. Big threat imo.

Edit: Tran helps with this, ha.

Traps 2 outta 6 members and removes Gross/lop/what have you check in Slowbro and Ferro. Pizzashit this thing. Welp.

Goodness gracious. This thing. With Ferro gone, Hyper Voice. GgWp Rip. Weellllp.

Edit: Tran helps with this.

With Conk gone, Bisharp becomes a threat that I musn't fuck up around. M-Lop can stop this as well as Lando at full, as long as it is unboosted. Basically, if I don't choke, Bish shouldn't be too problematic.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Encore
- Power-Up Punch
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Slowbro @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 28 Atk / 228 Spd
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200157189

Here is a nice match vs an opposing M-Lop balance squad. Lots of fun.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200158260

Vs M-Sable stall. Omg this one was hilarious hahaha. LukE n Bad. This is where Adamant M-Lop would've come into play since it can reliably 2HKO Quagsire. MuhFugginMoose knows what's up.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200159264

Vs the very good battler iplaytennislol. Kinda haxed him out but he was a rly good sport, lolol LukE n Bad 2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200159888

Vs a Zard team. You see, this here shows ma skillz and playz4dayz, etc

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200163459

Vs the pro battler WECAMEASROMANS. Here, M-Lop shined and the encore+pup set really put in all the work. Really good, close match.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200167751

Vs a rain team. A good M-Lop schweep

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-200939527

OU Tour finals match here. Haha, was a really good game that M-Lop didn't have to die in (Sceptile was modest so I outsped ;_;) but gg nonetheless

image.jpg

I just have to keep clicking buttons and I'll eventually hit #1. Can't forget the rules: click buttons, hope for hax. :]

Edit: Replays added!

Last edited:

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey, looks like a really cool and solid team you got here. Just a suggestion: I recommend running a Poison Jab Conkeldurr as a Clefable with Flamethrower pretty much 6-0s. Lop can encore but it's hardly a switchin and encore is only a temporary, unreliable solution. Also I could see Sylveon being an issue, especially HP Fire or paired with a trapper like Mag

Sorry this isn't very descriptive or informative btw :/

Hey, looks like a really cool and solid team you got here. Just a suggestion: I recommend running a Poison Jab Conkeldurr as a Clefable with Flamethrower pretty much 6-0s. Lop can encore but it's hardly a switchin and encore is only a temporary, unreliable solution. Also I could see Sylveon being an issue, especially HP Fire or paired with a trapper like Mag

Sorry this isn't very descriptive or informative btw :/
Hmm didn't think about that. Clef is definitely a threat and I do have answers to dragons in Land-T and Slowbro, so Ice Punch can be replaced. May run Jab even though it'll do nothing to fat clef, haha. Thanks for the rate, fam.

Edit: tbh Conk can be replaced. Don't know with who tho :/

Last edited:
This isn't so much a problem I see as much as it is simply a suggestion.

I'm not sure if you have tired just yet, but Running Adamant on Mega Lopunny has proven to make a HUGE difference, especially when PuP is thrown into the mix. The power is very helpful, and even with adamant, mLop outspeeds Base 110s which is absolutely insane. Once Ninja (almost) inevitably leaves, not many things that don't already threaten mLop outspeed her, giving it the opportunity to run adamant for the added power. Though, the few scarf mons she did outspeed previously can be a bit of a problem. Although, Base 80s at +1 (DDancers) will outspeed now.

Looks really good to me, aside from what StarmeiTheGod stated, since Fairies in general seem they can be a butt to deal with.

This isn't so much a problem I see as much as it is simply a suggestion.

I'm not sure if you have tired just yet, but Running Adamant on Mega Lopunny has proven to make a HUGE difference, especially when PuP is thrown into the mix. The power is very helpful, and even with adamant, mLop outspeeds Base 110s which is absolutely insane. Once Ninja (almost) inevitably leaves, not many things that don't already threaten mLop outspeed her, giving it the opportunity to run adamant for the added power.

Looks really good to me, aside from what StarmeiTheGod stated, since Fairies in general seem they can be a butt to deal with.
I liek. Adamant M-Lop sounds really interesting. Only thing is pre mega evolving I'd have to be in on a phat treat or defensive mon I suppose cuz the lower initial speed. Definitely will test this out and see what happens. Thanks Moose for the rate :D

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This team looks pretty weak to Clefable as mentioned, you also have trouble with HP Fire Latios, Mega-Gardevoir, and Mega-Venusaur (literally walls your entire team if Latias goes down). I would recommend Heatran on this team since it can more-or-less deal with all of these, Heatran also enables you to deal with your weakeness to Scizor and Fire Blast Mega-Altaria pretty well (just pray you don't go against EQ+Fire Blast sets). As for which set to run, I would go with the Choice Scarf set since it checks Mega-Gardevoir and Gengar better and it's always nice to have a secondary birdspam check when you're running MLopunny, however you could also run a more bulky set with enough speed for max speed Adamant Mega-Scizor (idk if they run Jolly) set to switch into Latios better as well as actually beat Leech Seed MVenu, though in return this set has more trouble with MGardevoir and Gengar than the Scarf set. I think I would replace Conkeldurr for it. The most important thing it checks is Gengar, which I really don't think you're that weak to since Lopunny checks it well, Lando-T can take anything that isn't Shadow Ball and deal tons of damage back/slow pivot into Lopunny, Ferro easily wins 1v1, and besides, Heatran is a decent check to it too.

This is probably a bit of a long shot but you could try out Clefable, I have a feeling it could work on this team. Deals with Mixed Altaria and Mega-Sceptile quite well, perfect answer to Sableye, kinda vulnerable to Gengar and ruined by Scizor and MVenu though which is a problem. Not too sure where this would fit on your team, perhaps over Ferrothorn but this makes you very weak to DD Mega-Altaria (you can't run unaware because lol Sceptile just Leaf Storms). It would probably be a better idea to run it over Landorus-T as a rock setter (or just give up on Spikes and run rocks on Ferrothorn) but that makes you weak to Birdspam, though if you run Scarf Heatran alongside that may not be to much of a problem. Just something to keep in mind I guess.

Finally, and this is just a matter of personal preference, but I think this team would benefit more from Roost on Latias than Healing Wish. Healing Wish definitely has its merits, but being able to deal with Mega-Manectric, Charizard-Y and Mega-Venusaur more consistently seems more beneficial for your team (though I'm pretty sure you can ignore this point if you go with Heatran since it's a great answer to both of these). Oh also you're running a suboptimal spread on it, 72 HP lets you live hits slightly better and give you a Life Orb number, and you don't really miss out on any KOs.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat / Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power [Ice] / Lava Plume

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SpD / 240 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Protect

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind / Stealth Rock

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost

Hope this helps!

This team looks pretty weak to Clefable as mentioned, you also have trouble with HP Fire Latios, Mega-Gardevoir, and Mega-Venusaur (literally walls your entire team if Latias goes down). I would recommend Heatran on this team since it can more-or-less deal with all of these, Heatran also enables you to deal with your weakeness to Scizor and Fire Blast Mega-Altaria pretty well (just pray you don't go against EQ+Fire Blast sets). As for which set to run, I would go with the Choice Scarf set since it checks Mega-Gardevoir and Gengar better and it's always nice to have a secondary birdspam check when you're running MLopunny, however you could also run a more bulky set with enough speed for max speed Adamant Mega-Scizor (idk if they run Jolly) set to switch into Latios better as well as actually beat Leech Seed MVenu, though in return this set has more trouble with MGardevoir and Gengar than the Scarf set. I think I would replace Conkeldurr for it. The most important thing it checks is Gengar, which I really don't think you're that weak to since Lopunny checks it well, Lando-T can take anything that isn't Shadow Ball and deal tons of damage back/slow pivot into Lopunny, Ferro easily wins 1v1, and besides, Heatran is a decent check to it too.

This is probably a bit of a long shot but you could try out Clefable, I have a feeling it could work on this team. Deals with Mixed Altaria and Mega-Sceptile quite well, perfect answer to Sableye, kinda vulnerable to Gengar and ruined by Scizor and MVenu though which is a problem. Not too sure where this would fit on your team, perhaps over Ferrothorn but this makes you very weak to DD Mega-Altaria (you can't run unaware because lol Sceptile just Leaf Storms). It would probably be a better idea to run it over Landorus-T as a rock setter (or just give up on Spikes and run rocks on Ferrothorn) but that makes you weak to Birdspam, though if you run Scarf Heatran alongside that may not be to much of a problem. Just something to keep in mind I guess.

Finally, and this is just a matter of personal preference, but I think this team would benefit more from Roost on Latias than Healing Wish. Healing Wish definitely has its merits, but being able to deal with Mega-Manectric, Charizard-Y and Mega-Venusaur more consistently seems more beneficial for your team (though I'm pretty sure you can ignore this point if you go with Heatran since it's a great answer to both of these). Oh also you're running a suboptimal spread on it, 72 HP lets you live hits slightly better and give you a Life Orb number, and you don't really miss out on any KOs.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat / Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power [Ice] / Lava Plume

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SpD / 240 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Protect

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind / Stealth Rock

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost

Hope this helps!
You are nothing but a quality user, Albacore. Always give the best rates and make great posts tbh. Thank you so much for these suggestions: they are very much on point and adress major issues the team has. Will run your suggested Latias spread and give Conk the boot for ScarfTran as that patches things up nicely, I think. Will keep hw for the time being and see how ScarfTran works. And oml, editing tran into the RMT will be a pain, lol. Thank you :]]

Hi there! Cool team you have there though I do want to point out something... Is that assault vest on Heatran supposed to be there or no? Anyway, good luck with the team!

If your running a scarf Heatran set, try this EV spread instead.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat / Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge
228 speed EVs outspeeds 252+ Mega Mainectric, and the 28 attack EVs get you a 100% chance to OHKO Mega Charizard Y with stone edge, even with an attack lowering nature! I don't play too much OU (especially not at that high of a level) but I've used this set well in the past and I think it should help you too.

Great team once again ArchPhantom

Won't say a lot,all I'll say is watch out for M-Sabeleye as M-Lop is your only answer to it.
Solid team overall :]

P.S. I wish I had your team building skills ]:

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)