Power-Up dat ~ass~

THIS RMT IS DONE, FEEL FREE TO USE THE FINAL VERSION OF THE TEAM.

THE TEAM

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 240 Spd / 16 HP
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out
Ah, Mega Kang, probably the biggest threat in doubles and almost nobody uses him in the low ladder, and that really surprises me!This set is standard MKang, there's nothing i can really say about him, the EVs are custom, made for speed, power and a litlle bit of extra bulk. I preffer Return over Double Edge because it increases his longetivity. Sucker Punch provides priority, Power-Up Punch gives me some needed boosts and Fake Out is really powerful, that means he can come in and revenge kill threats that have priority that Shaymin cant kill. (I'm looking at you Weavile)

Azumarill (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
This Azumarill is my check to Fire types. I chose this set because if given the right support Azumarill can set up a Belly Drum and destroy stuff without tomorrow. Sitrus berry gives me a health recovery that is needed after the Belly Drum, which allows me to survive with 75% after the set up. Which is big. Aqua Jet gives me strong priority and Play Rough for those damn Dragon types and things that resist Aqua Jet (Even if you resist it's very likely that you're going to die lol).

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
(This image more than describes Aegislash)This is the 2nd most important member of the team, since he can block incoming EQs giving his partner a free turn, lowe physical attackers attack, kill fairies with Flash Cannon, and wreck Gengar, Cofragigus and any other ghost type with Shadow Ball, the EVs are for maximum power and bulk, the extra 4 EVs in Def allow me to survive an EQ from Garchomp in Shield form. Modest gives me moar powar.

Shaymin-Sky @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Seed Flare
- Protect
Skymin WRECKS this meta seriously, he can crush ANY fighting type with Air Slash (and a niche flinch chance which is always a nice thing to have),use Seed Flare to destroy Gastrodon and Azumarill (And everything that doesnt resist it),Earth Power destroys steel/eletric types bar Ferro, because he's bulky as fuck, Protect allows me to stall Trick Room for a little bit longer and to double protect for scouting. The EVs are for maximum power and speed, the 4 HP are for extra bulk and MODEST IS POWAR

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect
THE MONSTER, THE BEAST, LANDORUS-T!This Lando wrecks seriously. It's too good. It counters Discharge + Earthquake, it's fast, strong, bulky and has a great movepool, but a slight problem of 4 move syndrome. He works as an offensive powerhouse in this team. He checks fire types (which my team has problems with) like a champ, on the one-on-one he can defeat MegaZard Y, If combined with Cress, he can outspeed most things and kill them, except from Breelom and Weavile, those are hard checks to this dawg.Moves are pretty obvious, but here's a quick overview: EQ = Hits eletric types, good spread move / Rock Slide = Hits the motherfuckers we like to call MegaZard Y and Talonflame. / U-turn = MOMENTUM / Protect = Scouting/Stalling TR

Cresselia (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 176 SDef / 40 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Helping Hand
- Icy Wind
- Safeguard
This is my utility pokemon, she's there to help others to kill, she can control speed via Icy Wind, while doing damage to things like Garchomp and Gliscor, Helping Hend helps other to kill, especially Lando-T, Psychic is filler and destroys Amoonguss, Toxicroak and everything thats it's a SE hit. Safeguard destroys any Prankster leads after they set up.

V-IMPORTABLE-V (WITH CREDITS)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out (Eletrolyte)

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon

Shaymin-Sky @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (Electrolyte)
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) (Electrolyte) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake (Skore)
- Rock Slide (Skore)
- U-Turn (Skore)
- Protect

Azumarill (Electrolyte) @ Sitrus Berry (Finally)
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum (Finally)
- Protect (Finally)

EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 40 SAtk / 176 SDef (Finally)
Calm Nature
- Safeguard (Electrolyte)
- Psychic
- Icy Wind
- Helping Hand

V-IMPORTABLE-V (NO CREDITS)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon

Shaymin-Sky @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Protect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 40 SAtk / 176 SDef
Calm Nature
- Safeguard
- Psychic
- Icy Wind
- Helping Hand

REPLAYS

That's it!Please rate my team as much as you like and be a critic without worries, i wont yell at you for showing your opinion, because opinion is just like a penis, it's okay to have one but it isnt okay to go around showing it to everyone, unless they want to see it.
(Sorry for bad english, i'm not from a english speaking country)

Last edited:
pretty cool team, but it lacks someone with a move that can target all Pokemon in the area. And since a lot of the Pokemon on your team have some form of Protect, you wouldn't have problems worrying about your Pokemon getting hurt. I would probably throw EQ on Kangaskhan, and use it after you set up Safeguard and Swagger with Meowstic (I like the whole Safeguard+Swagger idea btw, it's awesome) and maybe a Power-Up Punch on Kangaskhan's side.

There's also no resistances against common Fire types in doubles like Charizard Y and Heatran, both of which can learn Heat Wave and hit hard with it too.

pretty cool team, but it lacks someone with a move that can target all Pokemon in the area. And since a lot of the Pokemon on your team have some form of Protect, you wouldn't have problems worrying about your Pokemon getting hurt. I would probably throw EQ on Kangaskhan, and use it after you set up Safeguard and Swagger with Meowstic (I like the whole Safeguard+Swagger idea btw, it's awesome) and maybe a Power-Up Punch on Kangaskhan's side.

There's also no resistances against common Fire types in doubles like Charizard Y and Heatran, both of which can learn Heat Wave and hit hard with it too.
Yes, there are no resistances, but i have a counter to both!If Kang gets a double PU Punch he can easily OHKO Charizard Y. Shaymin can outspeed and kill Heatran without a baloon. I'll test EQ over protect on kang

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nice team; I'm digging the Skymin.

The team has a few issues with Fire-types and offensive capability. Right now, Mega K, Skymin, and Aegislash provide the main sources of offense, with your other Pokemon backing them up. Your lack of ability to resist Fire or at least hit it super effectively is quite worrisome; there isn't much on your team stopping something like Talonflame or Mega Charizard Y from sweeping or dealing huge damage. I think a big problem comes from your Scrafty; it's compounding your Fighting-type weakness, making it harder for Mega K to move around freely, and doesn't have power or bulk, two things your team desperately needs. I would try Landorus-T over Scrafty; Landog has more bulk, more power, more Speed, no Fighting weakness, a spread move, and the ability to keep Fire-types from switching in, which is extremely useful. Landorus-T beats Talonflame, Heatran, and Mega Char Y easily one on one, counters almost all Fighting-types, and is a great asset against Sand teams, which you're also a bit weak to. Its Earthquake is easily abusable (Skymin / Cress immune, Aegi has Wide Guard, Meow / Kang have Protect) and its Rock Slide will come in handy often. It also keeps Scrafty's ability to Knock Off, which will definitely be useful.

Your use of Meowstic is also confusing. It doesn't seem to do anything significant and really piles up weaknesses with Cress. I would either have it take a Dual Screens set for more overall bulk, or replace it with something like Azumarill. You're on the right track with the idea of giving team support, but your team needs offensive team support, no Swagger + Safeguard, which don't really help anyway (if you really want Safeguard, give it to Cress instead of Rest.) Either way, the Pokemon in this slot either needs to cover more weaknesses. Azumarill is a benefit as it helps guard against Dark-types, wards off Intimidate and Fighting-types for Kangaskhan, and provides valuable priority for the team. It also hits Fire-types, too, which is even more added benefit. Its resistances will certainly be useful, especially if you use Landorus, as it can cover Dark, Water, Fighting, Ice, and Fire simultaneously, basically wrapping up team synergy.

Finally, for some moveset tweaks. Mega Kangaskhan should try Fake Out over Protect. Mega K's Fake Out is really powerful (90 BP of damage) and makes up for the loss of Meowstic / Scrafty. It's great for supporting its teammates and dealing heavy damage early. If you really want Protect, I would ditch Sucker Punch, but that makes you a bit weaker to Ghost-types (though most are handled easily anyway)

Use Modest Skymin, not Timid. Modest Max Spe ties with max+ 111 Spe and below, so you can still outspeed a large majority of the Doubles metagame. You don't need Timid, and the power boost is essential, especially since you use Giga Drain instead of Seed Flare. There's a notable power difference, too. If you want real power, you can try Seed Flare over Giga Drain, as Seed Flare OHKO Landorus-T and deals huge damage to Mega Kangaskhan and anything that doesn't resist it.

As I said earlier, it's probably a good idea to replace Rest on Cress. ChestoRest is usually not worth it and the moveslot can be used for another support option. A screen can be used; I suggest Light Screen; or Safeguard, too. Either way, Cresselia shouldn't need much recovery besides Leftovers, Sitrus Berry, or a different recovery move.

That's all I have to say. Cool team, and good luck!

Nice team; I'm digging the Skymin.

The team has a few issues with Fire-types and offensive capability. Right now, Mega K, Skymin, and Aegislash provide the main sources of offense, with your other Pokemon backing them up. Your lack of ability to resist Fire or at least hit it super effectively is quite worrisome; there isn't much on your team stopping something like Talonflame or Mega Charizard Y from sweeping or dealing huge damage. I think a big problem comes from your Scrafty; it's compounding your Fighting-type weakness, making it harder for Mega K to move around freely, and doesn't have power or bulk, two things your team desperately needs. I would try Landorus-T over Scrafty; Landog has more bulk, more power, more Speed, no Fighting weakness, a spread move, and the ability to keep Fire-types from switching in, which is extremely useful. Landorus-T beats Talonflame, Heatran, and Mega Char Y easily one on one, counters almost all Fighting-types, and is a great asset against Sand teams, which you're also a bit weak to. Its Earthquake is easily abusable (Skymin / Cress immune, Aegi has Wide Guard, Meow / Kang have Protect) and its Rock Slide will come in handy often. It also keeps Scrafty's ability to Knock Off, which will definitely be useful.

Your use of Meowstic is also confusing. It doesn't seem to do anything significant and really piles up weaknesses with Cress. I would either have it take a Dual Screens set for more overall bulk, or replace it with something like Azumarill. You're on the right track with the idea of giving team support, but your team needs offensive team support, no Swagger + Safeguard, which don't really help anyway (if you really want Safeguard, give it to Cress instead of Rest.) Either way, the Pokemon in this slot either needs to cover more weaknesses. Azumarill is a benefit as it helps guard against Dark-types, wards off Intimidate and Fighting-types for Kangaskhan, and provides valuable priority for the team. It also hits Fire-types, too, which is even more added benefit. Its resistances will certainly be useful, especially if you use Landorus, as it can cover Dark, Water, Fighting, Ice, and Fire simultaneously, basically wrapping up team synergy.

Finally, for some moveset tweaks. Mega Kangaskhan should try Fake Out over Protect. Mega K's Fake Out is really powerful (90 BP of damage) and makes up for the loss of Meowstic / Scrafty. It's great for supporting its teammates and dealing heavy damage early. If you really want Protect, I would ditch Sucker Punch, but that makes you a bit weaker to Ghost-types (though most are handled easily anyway)

Use Modest Skymin, not Timid. Modest Max Spe ties with max+ 111 Spe and below, so you can still outspeed a large majority of the Doubles metagame. You don't need Timid, and the power boost is essential, especially since you use Giga Drain instead of Seed Flare. There's a notable power difference, too. If you want real power, you can try Seed Flare over Giga Drain, as Seed Flare OHKO Landorus-T and deals huge damage to Mega Kangaskhan and anything that doesn't resist it.

As I said earlier, it's probably a good idea to replace Rest on Cress. ChestoRest is usually not worth it and the moveslot can be used for another support option. A screen can be used; I suggest Light Screen; or Safeguard, too. Either way, Cresselia shouldn't need much recovery besides Leftovers, Sitrus Berry, or a different recovery move.

That's all I have to say. Cool team, and good luck!
Thanks for the reply, can you tell me which sets i should use for Lando-T and Azumarill?

Lando T only really REQUIRES EQ and Rock Slide, both of which are awesome spread moves, although you have to remember that EQ hits a non flying or levitating partner. Protect is a must as Lando T lures in Ice attacks like no other (which you can capitalise on!) and the last slot is your own preference. Some people run U-Turn, some run Stealth Rock, some even run Imprison to block your opponent using Protect, EQ and Rock Slide(!) which is GREAT utility from such an offensive mon.

With Azumarill there's 2 ways you can go. Substitute/Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Play Rough with a Sitrus Berry or a straight up 3 attacks and protect Aqua Jet/Play Rough/Superpower. Set 1 is risky but can pay huge dividends, set 2 is safer but still effective.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hey
I'd actually recommend this azumarill over sub azum
move 1: Play Rough
move 2: Waterfall / Belly Drum
move 3: Aqua Jet
move 4: Protect
ability: Huge Power
item: Sitrus Berry
evs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
nature: Adamant
Moves
========
  • Play Rough is the main STAB attack here. Good base 90 BP (135 after STAB) coming off of Azumarill's immense attack easily puts short work to many unprepared teams. The chance of lowering its opponent's attack stat can also be very useful at times.
  • Waterfall is secondary Water-type STAB that has almost perfect coverage with Play Rough. It also has better accuracy with almost as much power, and is generally a more reliable attack move.
  • Belly Drum can also be used in this slot, giving Azumarill a high risk, high reward setup move that will quickly enable it to deal even more damage than before. With adequate team support, Azumarill can use this move to boost its Attack to insane levels and easily OHKO many opponents.
  • Aqua Jet rounds off Azumarill's offensive arsenal by helping take down weakened foes. This is extremely useful to help make up for Azumarill's middling Speed stat and help it serve as a great revenge killer.
  • Finally, Protect is the last move to let Azumarill protect itself from an opposing attack, buying both itself and its partner time to execute its own attacks. It also guards Azumarill against its partner's spread moves, and stalls on opposing field effects.

Set Details
========
  • Maximum Attack investment is used to make Azumarill as powerful as possible.
  • Enough speed to outpace 0 Spe Tyranitar and below gives Azumarill to tackle most bulkier tanks without having to sacrifice too must investment in speed.
  • The rest of the EVs are stashed into HP for rounded bulk.
  • The Sitrus Berry is used to give Azumarill a bit more longevity, healing 25% of its HP once it's whittled down to below 50%, helping it recover from Belly Drums. Azumarill's natural bulk allows it to survive most neutral attacks, and the Sitrus Berry can often turn 2HKOs into 3HKOs by boosting Azumarill's total usable HP.
  • Lum Berry can also be used to help Azumarill heal off status.
  • A spread of 252 HP / 252 Atk could also work if more bulk is preferred over extra Speed.

literally copy pasted from electrolyte's doubles azumarill analysis, but i recommend it because it is 1) bulkier and 2) better abuses belly drum (sub dosent really allow you do that because sub drains your own health)

for shaymin seed flare> giga drain because of sexy 68% chance to drop enemy spdef by 2 levels (85% acc * serence grace 80% drop= 68%)

idk if you want this spread for cress, but
252 hp/ 176+ spdef. guarantees 4hko by timid char-y (most common char-y) heat wave
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Cresselia in Sun: 123-145 (27.7 - 32.6%) . that's without sitrus too

36 def ev's guarantee 3hko by mega kang return. the reason why not more defensive ev's is to guarantee sitrus activation.
252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Return vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 222-262 (50 - 59%)

so that would be 252 hp/36 def/ 176+ spdef with sitrus
and that leaves you with 40 ev's to do whatever
idk if you want to switch to sitrus though. if chesto-resto is working, then keep it.
if you want to keep chesto, but guarantee 3hko by mega-kanga, you either have to run 252 def or 132 and bold.
if you went that route, it would leave you with a spread like 252 hp/132+ def/124 spdef
this would make char-y heat wave 3hko instead of 4hko
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 124 SpD Cresselia in Sun: 145-172 (32.6 - 38.7%)
so if you want to keep chesto, then you have to choose between which one you would rather have: 3hko against mega-kang or 4hko against char-y. that is of course assuming you don't get the rest off (just me assuming worst case scenario). It is however likely that you will get the rest off, and ultimately give you a second lease on life and thus like a 5hko from char-y or a 5hko from mega-kang.

here are just some more calcs for my 252/36/176+ spread so you kind of know damage. these do not take sitrus into account
252+ Atk Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 246-290 (55.4 - 65.3%)
252+ Atk Mega Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 284-336 (63.9 - 75.6%)
252+ Atk Technician Scizor Bug Bite vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 270-318 (60.8 - 71.6%) (eats your berry)
252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bug Bite vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 300-354 (67.5 - 79.7%) (eats your berry)
252+ Atk Landorus-T U-turn vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 152-180 (34.2 - 40.5%)

this is more of my personal style, and is thus less objective (usually i don't get to offer these because the doubles teams on here aren't at the level where they can be stylized ;])
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Protect
yache > sash, because lando is bulky enough to survive stuff because of intimidate and natural bulk. Plus yache can be activated at not 100%. adamant lando has better damage output because your moves are spread moves and you are weakening them (*.75). if you are noticing that you need the speed, then keep jolly. knock off lando is definitely cool, but u-turn probably has more utility/ keeps momentum. if you are having trouble with char-y or talonflame, try a game or two with stealth rock. stealth rocks severely limit their switching capabilties.

:]
p.s. thanks based Electrolyte for sick azum spread

Last edited:
hey
I'd actually recommend this azumarill over sub azum
move 1: Play Rough
move 2: Waterfall / Belly Drum
move 3: Aqua Jet
move 4: Protect
ability: Huge Power
item: Sitrus Berry
evs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
nature: Adamant
Moves
========
  • Play Rough is the main STAB attack here. Good base 90 BP (135 after STAB) coming off of Azumarill's immense attack easily puts short work to many unprepared teams. The chance of lowering its opponent's attack stat can also be very useful at times.
  • Waterfall is secondary Water-type STAB that has almost perfect coverage with Play Rough. It also has better accuracy with almost as much power, and is generally a more reliable attack move.
  • Belly Drum can also be used in this slot, giving Azumarill a high risk, high reward setup move that will quickly enable it to deal even more damage than before. With adequate team support, Azumarill can use this move to boost its Attack to insane levels and easily OHKO many opponents.
  • Aqua Jet rounds off Azumarill's offensive arsenal by helping take down weakened foes. This is extremely useful to help make up for Azumarill's middling Speed stat and help it serve as a great revenge killer.
  • Finally, Protect is the last move to let Azumarill protect itself from an opposing attack, buying both itself and its partner time to execute its own attacks. It also guards Azumarill against its partner's spread moves, and stalls on opposing field effects.

Set Details
========
  • Maximum Attack investment is used to make Azumarill as powerful as possible.
  • Enough speed to outpace 0 Spe Tyranitar and below gives Azumarill to tackle most bulkier tanks without having to sacrifice too must investment in speed.
  • The rest of the EVs are stashed into HP for rounded bulk.
  • The Sitrus Berry is used to give Azumarill a bit more longevity, healing 25% of its HP once it's whittled down to below 50%, helping it recover from Belly Drums. Azumarill's natural bulk allows it to survive most neutral attacks, and the Sitrus Berry can often turn 2HKOs into 3HKOs by boosting Azumarill's total usable HP.
  • Lum Berry can also be used to help Azumarill heal off status.
  • A spread of 252 HP / 252 Atk could also work if more bulk is preferred over extra Speed.

literally copy pasted from electrolyte's doubles azumarill analysis, but i recommend it because it is 1) bulkier and 2) better abuses belly drum (sub dosent really allow you do that because sub drains your own health)

for shaymin seed flare> giga drain because of sexy 68% chance to drop enemy spdef by 2 levels (85% acc * serence grace 80% drop= 68%)

idk if you want this spread for cress, but
252 hp/ 176+ spdef. guarantees 4hko by timid char-y (most common char-y) heat wave
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Cresselia in Sun: 123-145 (27.7 - 32.6%) . that's without sitrus too

36 def ev's guarantee 3hko by mega kang return. the reason why not more defensive ev's is to guarantee sitrus activation.
252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Return vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 222-262 (50 - 59%)

so that would be 252 hp/36 def/ 176+ spdef with sitrus
and that leaves you with 40 ev's to do whatever
idk if you want to switch to sitrus though. if chesto-resto is working, then keep it.
if you want to keep chesto, but guarantee 3hko by mega-kanga, you either have to run 252 def or 132 and bold.
if you went that route, it would leave you with a spread like 252 hp/132+ def/124 spdef
this would make char-y heat wave 3hko instead of 4hko
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 124 SpD Cresselia in Sun: 145-172 (32.6 - 38.7%)
so if you want to keep chesto, then you have to choose between which one you would rather have: 3hko against mega-kang or 4hko against char-y. that is of course assuming you don't get the rest off (just me assuming worst case scenario). It is however likely that you will get the rest off, and ultimately give you a second lease on life and thus like a 5hko from char-y or a 5hko from mega-kang.

here are just some more calcs for my 252/36/176+ spread so you kind of know damage. these do not take sitrus into account
252+ Atk Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 246-290 (55.4 - 65.3%)
252+ Atk Mega Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 284-336 (63.9 - 75.6%)
252+ Atk Technician Scizor Bug Bite vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 270-318 (60.8 - 71.6%) (eats your berry)
252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bug Bite vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 300-354 (67.5 - 79.7%) (eats your berry)
252+ Atk Landorus-T U-turn vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Cresselia: 152-180 (34.2 - 40.5%)

this is more of my personal style, and is thus less objective (usually i don't get to offer these because the doubles teams on here aren't at the level where they can be stylized ;])
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Protect
yache > sash, because lando is bulky enough to survive stuff because of intimidate and natural bulk. Plus yache can be activated at not 100%. adamant lando has better damage output because your moves are spread moves and you are weakening them (*.75). if you are noticing that you need the speed, then keep jolly. knock off lando is definitely cool, but u-turn probably has more utility/ keeps momentum. if you are having trouble with char-y or talonflame, try a game or two with stealth rock. stealth rocks severely limit their switching capabilties.

:]
p.s. thanks based Electrolyte for sick azum spread
Awesome, i've been testing this team and i've havent seen a problem so far. People have been forfeiting because of Azumarill lol.
Thanks alot for the reply, i'm still hunting for some good replays to upload here with the new sets.

finally

Awesome, i've been testing this team and i've havent seen a problem so far. People have been forfeiting because of Azumarill lol.
Thanks alot for the reply, i'm still hunting for some good replays to upload here with the new sets.
I'm curious, which changes have you implemented between electrolyte, skore, and me. All of them?
Could we see an update pastebin/importable?

I'm curious, which changes have you implemented between electrolyte, skore, and me. All of them?
Could we see an update pastebin/importable?
Of course!I'm still testing what works and what doesnt (I'm doing 20 battles for each team).
I dont know how to make spoilers, so it will have to be on pastebin :P (If you know how to do them PLEASE tell me.

finally

You could just post the team without hiding it. Or you could post the pastebin link
A spoiler looks like this
(Hide)
Blanlinjknadjkcnjkdncjdncudncjn
(/hide)
But instead of (), use []. I had to use () otherwise it hid my example xD

You could just post the team without hiding it. Or you could post the pastebin link
A spoiler looks like this
(Hide)
Blanlinjknadjkcnjkdncjdncudncjn
(/hide)
But instead of (), use []. I had to use () otherwise it hid my example xD
Great!Now i dont need to reserve a spot on the replies for replays.
Only 5 more battles to go before reading final notes and making decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)