Practice Tours

Status
Not open for further replies.
On June 23rd which is a Friday, goofball and Sanders will be hosting a trial ADV tournament
On June 24th which is a Saturday, MoP and pokemaniac15 will be hosting a trial RBY tournament
On June 25th which is a Sunday, Aeolus and meddle will be hosting a trial ADV tournament

Times

Signups begin Friday at 8:00 PM EDT (The tournament will begin after signups have been completed)
Signups begin Saturday at 4:00 PM EDT (The tournament will begin after signups have been completed)
Signups begin Sunday at 12:00 PM EDT (The tournament will begin after signups have been completed)

Next season will be different, I'll explain later.

Glad that 3 times a week went through, will help people open up their weekends a bit more that wants a chance or two in placing high. Even though I know you probably havent got all the details in, Im hoping that the new point system went in.. so it will actually get players that really deserve points (such as winning or getting 2nd) actually get them.

I haven't ever been in a tournament so I'm a bit lost - do I have to be signed up in another tournament or something to join? Or would it be something I'd join for practice before I actually join a tournament?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
All those points are done...I had them finished 10 minutes after the final tour. However, the content management system is offline currently...so no changes can be made to that page. Here are the top 8 though...since that is all that matters.

1 Veteran In Love - 81
2 pokemaniac15 - 61
3 goofball - 59
4 Pokemon Professor - 58
5 Devilkid - 57
6 Warthog - 48
7 Giga Punch - 47
8 0mastar - 45

moomoonerd said:
I haven't ever been in a tournament so I'm a bit lost - do I have to be signed up in another tournament or something to join? Or would it be something I'd join for practice before I actually join a tournament?
They are 'actual' tournaments, just not for points. So when the signup thread opens (30 min before start time usually), just post and say you are in. If you are of the first 32 to post 'in', then you are in and you have to be on the Smogon server to do your battle(s).

Well Aeolus will be a lock for being a Tour host from now on. Sanders and goofball on the other hand....how can you be a tour host if you can't even run your practice tour?

Awesome idea on the 2 ADV things, so ppl who have jobs like me wont miss it. Gotta be sure to remind myself to be here for tomorrow..

well more like why the fuck do I even have to try out..I was a host its not my fault you guys never gave my any tour to host everytime I asked to host one somebody would already said they would do it and who is the person that runs the tours when none of you guys are active. Me I shouldn't need to prove anything the fact that I already held tours before proves that I am able to run tours.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Cool, I'm glad you'll have me. Force me to get out of bed before noon (my time) at least one day a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)