Pre-EnCAPlopedia: Unupdated Mons

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Will a CAP LC metagame ever come about? I'd love to see them on the LC scene - especially Syclar, Scratchet, Snugglow, Cawdet and Necturine.

Also I'd love to help finish the Gen4 CAP pre-evos.

Last edited:
Will a CAP LC metagame ever come about? I'd love to see them on the LC scene - especially Syclar, Scratchet, Snugglow, Cawdet and Necturine.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
we all hope to our god doug.
but it ain't gonna happen. Btw what pre-evos do you want to do?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
we all hope to our god doug.
but it ain't gonna happen. Btw what pre-evos do you want to do?
I'd eventually want to do all, but rn I wanna focus on the Rebble line, Privatyke and Krilowatt's pre evo. I am generally great at making the typing, movepool and abilities. If inspiration hits I could also funk up Pokédex entries, but don't rely on me for it. When can I get started?

I don't know since the pre-evos are like regular CAPs maybe you could talk to someone to get them to start the pre-evos up again.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands

I don't know since the pre-evos are like regular CAPs maybe you could talk to someone to get them to start the pre-evos up again.
The main issue is fitting them in without distracting from other things that are going on. There is currently "down time" at the moment, but I presume Deck_Knight is going to fill that time with reversions/updates to the older CaPs. In that case, I might need to discuss what will happen to the older Prevo's we've already "updated" and what will happen going forwards for the others.

I'll write up a PRC post/Post here discussing what to do in the future for prevos regarding updates/getting the Gen 4 CaP Prevos finished off.

Take this as a response to the PM G-Luke :)

So now that both the Pre-evo updates and CAP LC have started, is there a chance that the pre-EnCAPlopedia could be moved to the actual Smogon database?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
So now that both the Pre-evo updates and CAP LC have started, is there a chance that the pre-EnCAPlopedia could be moved to the actual Smogon database?
I'm not sure what you mean by this. The original CaPs are not in the Smogon Dex either if that's what you are talking about. CaP has its own subsite, which is mostly catering to these guys parents. Which is why I started up this thread to keep track of them all.

Also: I will be remaking this thread in the near future to include the updated/corrected Pokemon which we are currently creating.

Oh, I see. I was asking if the pre-evos could be put on the CAP subsite, then, because they're technically part of a CAP metagame now.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That is really a question for DougJustDoug, who operates the cap subsite. None of us could put them up there even if we wanted to. I don't know his intention. Prevos were never onsite before, and I doubt he plans on changing that, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)