Prelude of Light (OU Sun + UU Subs) [Peaked at 7th]

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow! Is this perhaps a half-a-year-old team? Fantastic! This has been active for OVER FOUR MONTHS!

I'm not so fond of Weather Teams since it's a dominance this Generation, thanks to Ninetales's and Politoed's Dream World Abilities.

The team is very solid, despite the massive Ground weakness on paper.

Too bad your team doesn't have Priority, and as such, Double Booster Terrakion (despite very uncommon in Wifi OU) might act a slight threat to your team (with Air Balloon intact.) Therefore, when Snorlax was locked into Earthquake, Terrakion will pop out, and set up Rock Polish or Swords Dance to your counter, and it will wipe out the whole team. (you have nothing to handle Fighting-type attacks!)
>> 1. Jirachi will take serious damage from Close Combat; what more if it's boosted?
>> 2. Rotom-W lost its Ghost typing; it's now prone to Close Combat, and takes serious damage as well.
>> 3. Terrakion will outrun Infernape and Lilligant if Rock Polish is activated. Those two will take serious damage from Close Combat as well, or if not, OHKO'ed.

I'll edit this post soon for a replacement for one of your team members to a Pokemon that can handle Fighting-type attacks. Be right back!

Wow! Is this perhaps a half-a-year-old team? Fantastic! This has been active for OVER FOUR MONTHS!

I'm not so fond of Weather Teams since it's a dominance this Generation, thanks to Ninetales's and Politoed's Dream World Abilities.

The team is very solid, despite the massive Ground weakness on paper.

Too bad your team doesn't have Priority, and as such, Double Booster Terrakion (despite very uncommon in Wifi OU) might act a slight threat to your team (with Air Balloon intact.) Therefore, when Snorlax was locked into Earthquake, Terrakion will pop out, and set up Rock Polish or Swords Dance to your counter, and it will wipe out the whole team. (you have nothing to handle Fighting-type attacks!)
>> 1. Jirachi will take serious damage from Close Combat; what more if it's boosted?
>> 2. Rotom-W lost its Ghost typing; it's now prone to Close Combat, and takes serious damage as well.
>> 3. Terrakion will outrun Infernape and Lilligant if Rock Polish is activated. Those two will take serious damage from Close Combat as well, or if not, OHKO'ed.

I'll edit this post soon for a replacement for one of your team members to a Pokemon that can handle Fighting-type attacks. Be right back!

This is a highly original weather team, and a sun team too (which are even less common than teams with no permanent weather).
On paper every team looks Terrakion weak. Maybe run Jellicent or Slowbro over Rotom? Metagross is a decent Terrakion check, maybe run that over Jirachi?.
The only real problem i see with this team is no stealth rock. Rain teams with Dragonite would pose serious problems for this team

This is a highly original weather team, and a sun team too (which are even less common than teams with no permanent weather).
On paper every team looks Terrakion weak. Maybe run Jellicent or Slowbro over Rotom? Metagross is a decent Terrakion check, maybe run that over Jirachi?.
The only real problem i see with this team is no stealth rock. Rain teams with Dragonite would pose serious problems for this team

You are an idiot. Why the hell are you bumping such an old thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)