Pretty happy with this team but lets see if I can make it better!

hi everyone so i just got back into battling after years of not battling basically skipped 2 gens but its ok i made this team after some research and after 2 days i made about 1580 pts idk if thats good but i think it is anyways ive only lost to some rain teams and set up sweepers due to my misplays but hey good thing i learn quick so lmk whats up with my team i want to make it better and climb higher so help me out guys its been a loooooooooong time as you can tell

Spiky Cunt (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Power Whip

Pretty standard set with a slight tweak on the evs .This is my answer to those gastrodons and swamperts that you see on water teams, also a good defensive pivot when im in trouble. Pretty much walls anything without a fire move and can take a few fighting moves as well unless its boosted .Stealth rocks setter.

SwineFlu (Mamoswine) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower

I like how this guy takes out all the dragons that stand in my way and tyranitars that like to start against me. He also takes that blissey that thinks it can wall him lol. This guy rips most things a new hole with stab EQ and ice shard .I also loved how they made an evolved form for piloswine. Can also set up Stealth rock.

Rock Paper Scizor (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

He was always one of my favorite pokemon due to his awesome looks and now hes at the top of the food chain!!! Its awesome how many pokemon he can just pick off with a choiceband technician boosted stab bullet punch it also traps alot of pokemon that want to switch with pursuit. i was thinking of the swords dance set but i like that with this one he gets immediate power !!!

Twinkle Twinkle (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Trait: Analytic
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Another of my favorites this one since rby ages Hydro pump for the extra power especially under rain, and the ever famous boltbeam combo and rapid spin to get rid of hazards I was thinking of psychic or recover but rapid spin has saved me multiple times. he is usually my starter against those rain teams that everyone sees alot and it backs up the next dude to kill emm off

Thundaaa (Jolteon) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball

The best eeveelution imho. So with him I went with Thunderbolt due to having awesome stab also thinking of replacing with thunder seeing as to how almost everyother team I face is rain. Volt switch is a must !!!! now the other 2 moves im either wanting to replace with hp ice for coverage or something else but that shadow ball has woked pretty good .....now that I think about it did they switch it to physical move not special anymore??? well if it is help me get the fourth move for him plzzzzz

Skadoosh!!! (Latios) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

My powerhouse honestly after I take out any threats this guy obliterates teams easily. hp fire for that ferrothorn that likes to come in on it also that scizor that tries to trap it and the occasional magnezone that thinks I have nothing for it. I went with psyshock over psychic for the pink blobs you see it also kills off those My Little Ponies everyones fond of lol.

so theres my team if you wanna battle my usernames the same giodw360 anyways thanx for your help =D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)