Princess Serenity's Moon Kingdom (X & Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drilbur:
Pokeball:
Regular Pokeball
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggs Moves: Earthquake/Rapid Spin/ Pending
Stock: Request for breeding

Bulbasaur
Pokeball:
Pending
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest/Bold/Calm
IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggs Moves: Giga Drain, leaf storm

CMT :)

wants: smeargle (as listed)

offering: riolu | male | jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31 OR male | timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | inner focus | bullet punch, vacuum wave
I'll take the timid riolu but you may have to wait for me to breed. I have other people to trade. So I'm currently breeding for them right now.

Drilbur:
Pokeball:
Regular Pokeball

Bulbasaur
Pokeball:
Pending

How about your heliophile and your jolly solar power charmander. But I have to feed those pie in. And what nature do you want those pokemon in?

would you trade a 5iv gooey goomy for a 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid drought(HA) vulpix, you can choose either male or female?

Drilbur:
Pokeball:
Regular Pokeball

Bulbasaur
Pokeball:
Pending

alright, pm me when you're ready, hopefully by this weekend
oh ok, I will try, but i do have a 12 hour shift working in the ER though.

would you trade a 5iv gooey goomy for a 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid drought(HA) vulpix, you can choose either male or female?
Perhaps a female timid drought vulpix

I'll take the timid riolu but you may have to wait for me to breed. I have other people to trade. So I'm currently breeding for them right now.

How about your heliophile and your jolly solar power charmander. But I have to feed those pie in. And what nature do you want those pokemon in?
I got a Drilbur today, but I'll take a Bold chlorophyll Bulbasaur :)

I got a Drilbur today, but I'll take a Bold chlorophyll Bulbasaur :)
I have to breed the bulba first, but I will you when Im ready. (Not sure if I can get it by tonight, I have so much breeding request haha) but I take the helioptile
What you like any Battle Items for a 5IV Male Goey Goomy?
I normally do 64 BP per pokemon, so how about 2 weakness policies? I have to breed the goomy though, I ran out. I got tons of request for it.
alright my fc is 3024-6234-7892 and my ign is ryan
I'm going to start breeding the goomy tonight. I have about 4 request on goomy , so it is good to knock down 4 trade request at the same time haha

Care to CMT for one of your Chansey?
That adamant scyther would be nice. I have to breed though. May not be able to breed until Monday .though going to be busy tomorrow working in the ER.
Check my thread for calm Bulbasaur
That adamant inkay would be great. I'm only 10 pokemon away from owning all good iv 6th gen pokemon! But I may not be able to breed until Monday, I have a 12 hour shift working in the ER.

Can I trade you a Choice Scarf/Specs/Band for an Adamant Aerodactyl?
How about choice scarf? And what ability pressure or rockhead?

That adamant scyther would be nice. I have to breed though. May not be able to breed until Monday .though going to be busy tomorrow working in the ER.
That is fine. I need time to breed anyway. I've been breeding all day so I'm pretty done with riding my bike back and forth XP. Monday works fantastically for me.

That adamant inkay would be great. I'm only 10 pokemon away from owning all good iv 6th gen pokemon! But I may not be able to breed until Monday, I have a 12 hour shift working in the ER.
Hey no worries man, whenever you get to it is fine, I'll throw you a pm sometime Monday then to let you know I'm still interested

That is fine. I need time to breed anyway. I've been breeding all day so I'm pretty done with riding my bike back and forth XP. Monday works fantastically for me.
Same here lol. I've been swamped with breeding request. I am almost done with all my trade request besides 1 person, now I will be adding 3 more people haha. It's never a good idea to add 11 new pokemon at the same time, and I just added one more.
The ability doesn't matter; I just need it for breeding purposes. Do you have a female one?
Oh ok, let me check if I have any adamant males around, I may have some in stock. As for females, I'm not sure, but probably not.

Hey no worries man, whenever you get to it is fine, I'll throw you a pm sometime Monday then to let you know I'm still interested
Oh ok thank you, I've been busy breeding for my other trade request, and usually the starters are a little bit harder to breed (unless you have a good female parent haha). I'll try to breed you one ASAP. (:

Thanks, if you don't have a Female Adamant one then I'll just take a male one.

EDIT: Also, could I take a Bold Chansey for another Choice item?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)