Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/chifii-and-the-wanderer-battle.3496384/

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gem-rides-the-elevator-while-listening-to-music.3496853/

Gem: +6 UC -> 16 UC, + 1 CC -> 3 CC

Kirlia: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC
EC: 6/9
MC: 3
AC/DC: 4/5
Ice punch (past gen tutor, -3 MC -> 0)

on a different note: i never claimed misty terrain for Gardevoir, which it gets as pre-25 LVL up.

also, a bit of UC for my Aurumoth. (who also has 2 MC.) purchasing fell stinger, disable, (egg, -4 UC -> 12) and wish, tail glow (lvl up, -2 MC)

Chifii and The Wanderer Battle!

For Abra:
Abra has gained 1 EC, bringing total EC up to 1.
Abra has gained 2 MC. I will not buy any moves for Abra at this time, bringing Abra's total MC up to 2.
Abra has gained 1 AC, bringing total AC up to 1.
Abra has gained 1 KOC, which I will exchange for 1 EC, bringing total EC up to 2.

For Colloshale:
Colloshale has gained 1 EC, bringing total EC up to 1.
Colloshale has gained 2 MC. I will buy Bounce and Stockpile, which are both post-25 level-up moves and cost 1 MC each, bringing Colloshale's total MC back down to 0.
Colloshale has gained 1 AC, bringing total AC up to 1.
Colloshale has gained 1 KOC. I will not exchange this KOC for anything at this time, bringing Colloshale's total KOC up to 1.

For Myself:
I have gained 1 CC. I will not spend it on anything, bringing my total CC up to 1.

Post-battle profiles:

Abra (female)
Types: Psychic
Abilities:: Synchronize / Inner Focus / Magic Guard (H)
Nature: Modest (-1 Atk, +1 SpA)
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 0 (-)
Def: 1
SpA: 5 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 90
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12
EC: 2/9
MC: 2
AC: 1/5
Attacks (Current move total):
Level Up

Teleport*
Egg
Encore*
Guard Swap*
Skill Swap*
Barrier*
Ice Punch*
TM/HM
Protect*
Psychic*
Dazzling Gleam*
Light Screen*
Reflect*
Tutor
Other

Tiny (female)
Types: Dark/Water
Abilities:: Rebound / Storm Drain / (H) Flare Boost
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 4 +
SpD: 3
Spe: 73 (-15% Speed)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 16
EC: 1/6
MC: 0
KOC: 1
Attacks (Current move total):
Level Up

0 Leer*
0 Tackle*
6 Bubble Beam*
11 Bite*
17 Rapid Spin*
22 Body Slam*
Bounce (BAP 12, EN 9)
Stockpile
Egg
Encore*
Fakeout*
Fire Fang*
Thunder Fang*
Flail*
TM/HM
Substitute*
Rest*
Earthquake*
Dark Pulse*
Dragon Tail*
Tutor
Other

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good enough Hall streak record for me. Using the 20 CC gained to get a Soothe Bell as a present. Gray the Riolu used 1 UC to get to 6 EC, evolving into Lucario, learning a whopping 9 new pre-level 25 moves (Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Detect, Metal Claw, Power-up Punch, Swords Dance, Metal Sound). Spending the remaining 20 KOC learning Sky Uppercut and Vacuum Wave (2 Egg movs), Heal Pulse and Bone Rush (2 level-up moves), Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Roar, Psychic, Stone Edge, and Flash Cannon (6 XY TMs). Also, spending 7 more UC to change his nature to Mild, and 10 UC for a Lucarionite.

CC: 0+20-20 = 0
UC: 319-1-7-10 = 301

+1 Soothe Bell
+1 Lucarionite

Lucario(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

The Hall training was grueling and long, for which Gray took quite some time to getting used to. But it honed his patience, well until the point where there remained very few things that can still bother him - those he held dear to his heart. Using his mind, he started learning how to read and shape energy, to wield his mind as a separate weapon form his body. He plans to put that to great use, still holding a secret ambition to meet and challenge his birth father again, as unlikely as it may be. His aura improved tremendously with the training of his mind and body in the Halls as well as the possession of a Lucarionite - to the point where he can sense danger to a certain extent miles away.

Nature: Mild (+1 SpAtk, -1 Def)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.

Steel type: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible thereafter.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
Type: Passive
If Gray would be flinched by an attack, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Gray, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Justified (DW unlocked)
Gray's body reacts to dark aura, invigorating his passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, Gray's attack will increase by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Ability 4: Adaptability (Mega-Evo only)
The moves that match Gray's current type would have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Stats (Mega-Evo):
Atk: Rank 6
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 112

EC: 6/6 Next Evolution at 6
AC: 5/5

Attacks:
Agility
Aura Sphere
Blaze Kick (*)
Bone Rush
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Bullet Punch (*)
Circle Throw
Close Combat
Copycat (*)
Counter (*)
Crunch (*)
Dark Pulse
Detect
Dig
Double Team
Dragon Pulse
Drain Punch
Dual Chop
Earthquake (*)
Endure (*)
Extreme Speed
Feint (*)
Final Gambit
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Focus Punch
Force Palm (*)
Foresight (*)
Fury Cutter
Heal Pulse
Hi Jump Kick
Ice Punch
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Metal Sound
Mind Reader
Nasty Plot
Payback
Poison Jab
Power-up Punch
Protect
Psychic
Quick Attack (*)
Rain Dance
Rest
Reversal
Roar
Rock Slide (*)
Screech (*)
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Sky Uppercut
Sleep Talk
Stone Edge
Substitute (*)
Sunny Day
Swords Dance
ThunderPunch
Toxic
Vacuum Wave
Zen Headbutt

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-mulan15262.3493779/page-2#post-5128746

I get 2 CC. Stockpiling.

Drilbur gets 2 KOC. Converting both to EC, bringing it to 6. Evolving into Excadril. Learns Rototiller (XY pre-26 level up).
Excadril(*) (6.02214E23) Female

Nature: Jolly (+Speed, - Special Attack, +12 accuracy)

Type: Ground

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Sand Force
Mold Breaker(H, locked)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2
SpA-: Rank 1
Spe+: 101
Accuracy: +12
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
AC: 3/5

Attacks:
Level up:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Swords Dance
Rototiller

Egg:
Crush Claw
Iron Defense
Rock Climb
Skull Bash
Submission

TM/HM:
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
X-scissor
Sandstorm
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw

I also forgot to claim a type for my Solosis's Hidden Power. Making it Ice-type.

Last edited:
Time to claim shit I should've a few days ago.

+4.5 UC
+15 UC
+7 UC
Adds up to 26.5 UC total. In addition to the 18 I have stockpiled, I now have 44 UC.

Yeah I wasn't losing this
kenneth said:
+2 CC waterwarrior
+1 EC, +2 MC, +1 AC, +1 E/AC Amaura
+1 EC, +3 MC, +1 AC, +2 KOC Machoke
Stockpiling the 2 CC. Amaura's extra counter goes into EC, Machoke's KOC goes into EC

Stegosaurus the Amaura:
EC: 0 -> 2 -> +4 UC -> 6 AURORUS BOOM BITCH
MC: 0 -> 2 ->+1 UC -> 3 -> 0, purchases the LU moves Encore, Hyper Beam, and Blizzard. Gets Freeze-Dry upon evolution
AC: 0 -> 1 -> +4 UC -> 5 Now I have even less of a need for an Abomasnow!

For those who don't get it
Amaura (Stegosaurus) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -10% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock/Ice
Abilities: Refrigerate/ Snow Warning (UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Spe: 50 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks: (21 total)
Physical:
Return
Rock Throw
Stone Edge
Take Down

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Dark Pulse
Discharge
Freeze-Dry
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mirror Coat
Powder Snow
Thunderbolt

Growl
Encore
Thunder Wave
Mist
Barrier
Haze
Magnet Rise

Kenpachi the Machoke:
EC: 5 -> 8
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0, purchases the past gen TM Bide
AC: 2 -> 3

With 35 of my remaining 36 UC, I'm gonna do a little quick-training before the tournament.

Putting 16 UC into Dovahkiin the Weavile's MC to purchase the Swagger (2), Power-up Punch (2), Headbutt, Secret Power, Double-Edge, and Mimic (all 3)
Putting 19 UC into Phoenix the Lucario's MC to purchase the TM/Tutor moves Hone Claws, Facade, Attract, Sleep Talk, Poison Jab, and the past gen tutor move Zen Headbutt, Role Play, and Iron Defense

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...in-2v2-lc-singles.3496257/page-2#post-5130168

All mons get 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC, and Electra gets 3 MC.
All players get 2 CC.

The EC and AC fully evolve and unlock Tentacool's Hidden Ability; also, I will use it's KOC as MC and purchase Surf and Rain Dance (1 reserve MC, 3 new)
Buneary will put its KOC into MC and purchase Facade and Dig

Tentacruel- Medea (F)
Nature: Modest (SpA increased by 1; Atk decreased by 1)
Type: Water/Poison
Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Liquid Ooze: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Rain Dish (HA=Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk(-): 2
SpA(+): 4
SpD: 5
Spe: 100
SC: 3
WC: 4
BRT: 21

Attacks:
Wring Out
Reflect Type
Water Gun
Poison Sting
Acid
Supersonic
Constrict
Toxic Spikes
Bubblebeam
Wrap
Acid Spray
Hex
Sludge Wave
Hydro Pump

Aqua Ring
Confuse Ray
Mirror Coat
Rapid Spin
Haze

Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic
Venoshock
Infestation
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Surf
Rain Dance

Total Moves: 28

EDIT: Fixed issues brought up below

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Maxim: Magnet Rise is already a pre-25 move for Stratagem, so you will need to replace it. NOT APPROVED.
The Wanderer: Sliggoo's SC/WC/BRT is incorrect. NOT APPROVED.
colourcodedchaos: APPROVED.
Box: Your pay for the 6v6 Triples is off. Ranger sent out four Pokémon, while Maxim had sent out three. Therefore, the average payoff is that of a 3.5v3.5 (3v3), so you only gain 10 UC, not 21 UC. Furthermore your Greninja is not maxxed out; it still needs to learn Bestow as a post-bank Egg Move. NOT APPROVED.
GemOftheDay: Egg Moves cost 3 MC, not 2. You should have 10 UC left. Fix this & you are APPROVED.
chifii: APPROVED.
ZhengTann: Bone Rush is also a pre-25 move on Lucario, likewise Dark Pulse, so it has 3 extra KOC. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
SubwayJ: APPROVED.
Mulan15262: Excadrill's Speed is incorrect. NOT APPROVED.
starwarsfan: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: APPROVED.
tavok: APPROVED.
Temperantia: Tentacruel gets Reflect Type & Wring Out as pre-25 moves. Tentacruel's WC is incorrect. NOT APPROVED.

13 Claims Checked --> 20/10 C.C. --> 2 UC + 0/10 C.C. (2 Total)

---

TOTAL
Its_A_Random: 1 CC (22 Total), 12 UC (14 Total)
Heracross: (2+1) MC, 1 AC
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 UC) > 0
-Learns Venom Drench (Gen VI Egg).
-Movepool complete until further notice.
---

Heracross [Ruination] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 11 (+(2+1 MC), +8 UC) > 0
AC: 1/5 (+1 AC)
-Learns Toxic, Dig, Rest, Sleep Talk (All Gen VI TM), & Knock Off (Gen V Tutor).
---
0+14-11=3 UC

SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-metal-sonic.3493181/

Metal Sonic: 2 CC
Empoleon: 4 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-nfe-matezoide-versus-metal-sonic.3496857/

Metal Sonic: 1 CC
-Scratchet: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC

Scratchet Unlock Vital Spirit

Free Noble Roar, Baby Doll-Eyes

Tomohawk has free Sunny Day, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace, Morning Sun, Whirlwind

Scratchet 1 KOC -> 1 EC = 6/6 EC = Evolve

I also change Scratchet Nature to Modest, -7 CC

Buying Air Slash, Earth Power, Hurricane, Rain Dance (All level up moves) 7-4MC = 3 MC

Buying Solar Beam (TM) 3-2=1 MC

Tomohawk [Female] [Tails]

Types: Flying / Fighting

Abilities::
Intimidate: When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Prankster: The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.

Justified(DW): This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Nature: Modest (+1 SAtk, -1 Atk)

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
Spe: 85

MC: 1
KOC: 1
Attacks:
Level Up
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Focus Energy
Harden
Rock Smash
Roar
Taunt
Superpower
Hyper Voice
Retaliate
Air Slash
Earth Power
Rain Dance
Hurricane

Egg
Rapid Spin
Memento
Yawn
Stealth Rock
Nature Power

TM/HM
Bulk Up
Attract
Protect
Power-Up Punch
Toxic
SolarBeam

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-mulan15262.3493779/page-2#post-5128746

I get 2 CC. Stockpiling.

Drilbur gets 2 KOC. Converting both to EC, bringing it to 6. Evolving into Excadrill. Learns Rototiller (XY pre-26 level up).
Excadrill(*) (6.02214E23) Female

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Sand Force
Mold Breaker(H, locked)

Stats:

Attacks:
Level up:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Swords Dance
Rototiller

Egg:
Crush Claw
Iron Defense
Rock Climb
Skull Bash
Submission

TM/HM:
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
X-scissor
Sandstorm
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw

I also forgot to claim a type for my Solosis's Hidden Power. Making it Ice-type.
Excadrill's base speed is 88, add 15% and it becomes 101.2. 101.2 rounds to 101. So I got Excadrill's speed right.

I get 2 CC. Stockpiling.

Drilbur gets 2 KOC. Converting both to EC, bringing it to 6. Evolving into Excadril. Learns Rototiller (XY pre-26 level up).

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Sand Force
Mold Breaker(H, locked)

Stats:
Spe+: 102

Attacks:
Level up:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Swords Dance
Rototiller

Egg:
Crush Claw
Iron Defense
Rock Climb
Skull Bash
Submission

TM/HM:
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
X-scissor
Sandstorm
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw

Fixed.

gotta go fast
+1 CC
Necturna gains Soak through Sketch
Scratchet gains 1+1 (lucky egg) EC (up to 4), 1 AC (up to 2) and 2+1 (KOC) MC. I use 2 UC on her EC to evolve her into Tomohawk! She gains Sunny Day, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace, Morning Sun and Whirlwind, and the MC are used on Earth Power, Air Slash and Hurricane (XY LU).

(Credits to Quanyails for the sprite.)
<Tomohawk> [Sadie] (Female)
"Boo! Teehee! Scared you!"
Desperation Theme: Nekomata Master - Caral no tsuki
A trickster by heart, Sadie was found by Michael as she fled from a pack of mad Mightyena. Immediately she befriended Team Dragoon as they stopped the pack easily. Her strength is developing, but her mind is clearly not.
Evolution quickly changed the nature of Sadie's pranks. She loves doing stunts in the air, trying to claim the skies to herself.

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Flying/Fighting

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Trigger)
Prankster: (Passive)
Justified: (H, Passive, Locked)
Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 85

EC:6/6
MC:0
AC:2/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Noble Roar
Baby-Doll Eyes
Hyper Voice
Superpower
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Earth Power
Air Slash
Hurricane
Egg:
Rapid Spin
Roost
Stealth Rock
Yawn
Memento
TM:
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Focus Blast
Swagger
Tutor:

Necturna gains 1 AC (up to 3) and 2 + 1 (Exp share) + 1 (KOC) MC. These 4 MC are spent on Stone Edge and Nature Power (XY TM).

Last edited:
I like to end things off with a bang...

Universal Counters: 7.5+7=14.5

Stockpiling.

EDIT: May as well get this done now, going to be claiming my extra moves from the 3 Egg/TM to the current 5 Egg/TM system we have now.

First up is Origin my Stratagem, who will claim two Tutor moves Trick and Sleep Talk, and claiming Magnet Rise for free via pre-25 move.

Stratagem [Origin] (M)
Modest Nature (Sp. Atk increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Rock

Abilities:
Levitate/Technician/Mold Breaker (H)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 130
Base Rank Total: 21

EC:9/9
MC:0
AC:5/5

Attacks (35):
Giga Drain
Magnet Rise
Weather Ball
Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Rock Polish
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Electro Ball

Paleo Wave
Metal Sound
Earth Power

Heat Wave
Swift
Endure
Trick
Sleep Talk

Stealth Rock
Double Team
Rain Dance
Calm Mind
Giga Drain
Protect
Energy Ball
Flamethrower
Hidden Power Water
Toxic
Substitute
Shadow Ball
Volt Switch

Special Moves:
Dispel

Next up is Stocke (Blaziken) who will grab Low Kick and Feather Dance from Egg

Blaziken [Stocke] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire/Fighting

Abilities:
Blaze/Speed Boost (H)

Stats:

Spe: 69 (80/1.15)

EC: 9/9

Attacks (29):
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Blaze Kick
Double Kick
Peck
Sand Attack
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Brave Bird
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Agility
Counter
Night Slash
Feather Dance
Low Kick

Thunderpunch

Protect
Hidden Power Electric
Aerial Ace
Fire Blast
Dig
Rock Slide
Will-o-Wisp

Next, Rosch (Colossoil) will get Sand Tomb and Double-Edge from Egg

Colossoil [Rosch] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Dark/Ground

Abilities:
Rebound/Guts/Pressure (H)

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks (34):
Drill Run
Horn Attack
Peck
Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Body Slam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Pursuit
Dig
Bounce
Magnitude
Crunch
Megahorn
Horn Drill

Encore
Fake Out
Thunder Fang
Double-Edge
Sucker Punch
Sand Tomb

Aqua Tail
Endure
Snatch

Taunt
Brick Break
Protect
Earthquake
Double Team
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Substitute
U-Turn

Next up is Salazar (Pignite) who will grab Sleep Talk and Body Slam from Egg

Salazar [Tepig] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire/Fighting

Abilities:
Blaze/Thick Fat (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 47 (55/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
AC: 4/5

Attacks (22):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Assurance
Head Smash
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz

Body Slam
Endeavor
Magnitude
Sleep Talk
Yawn

Protect
Fire Blast
Scald
Wild Charge
Grass Knot

Next up is Imhotep (Revenankh) who will grab Curse and Force Palm from Egg, while grabbing Taunt and Double Team from TM

Revenankh [Imhotep] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ghost/Fighting

Abilities:
Shed Skin/Air Lock/Infiltrator (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)

Attacks (21):
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch
Punishment
Power Whip

Counter
Curse
Force Palm
Wide Guard
Mach Punch

Taunt
Protect
Double Team
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Next up is Brute (Timburr) who gets Drain Punch and Force Palm from Egg and Taunt and Toxic from TM

Timburr [Brute] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Fighting

Abilities:
Guts/Sheer Force/Iron Fist (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 35
Base Rank Total: 13

AC: 2/5

Attacks (20):
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm

Counter
Endure
Force Palm
Wide Guard
Drain Punch

Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Brick Break
Dig

Next up is Shellby (Shellder) who will grab Twineedle and Barrier from Egg, and Substitute and Double Team from TM

Shellder [Shellby] (F)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)

Type:
Water

Abilities:
Shell Armor/Skill Link/Overcoat (H)

Stats:

HP: 90
Def: Rank 3 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 2/6

Attacks (20):
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Aurora Beam
Brine
Razor Shell

Rock Blast
Avalanche
Twineedle
Barrier
Rapid Spin

Double Team
Substitute
Surf
Dive
Explosion

Next up is Korangir (Aerodactyl) who will claim Pursuit and Assurance from Egg

Aerodactyl [Korangir] (M)

Type:
Rock/Flying

Abilities:
Rock Head/Pressure/Unnerve (H)/Tough Claws (M)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 130

Attacks (32):
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Crunch
Scary Face
Roar
Agility
Ancientpower
Rock Slide
Sky Drop
Iron Head
Giga Impact

Assurance
Roost
Pursuit
Tailwind
Foresight

Aqua Tail
Double-Edge
Sky Attack

Taunt
Bide
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge
Smack Down
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Protect
Fly

Next up is Celeste (Petilil), who will claim Endure and Grass Whistle from Egg, as well as Toxic and Double Team from TM

Petilil [Celeste] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass

Abilities:
Chlorophyll/Own Tempo/Leaf Guard (H)

Stats:

Spe: 30

EC: 1/6

Attacks (20):
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Giga Drain
Aromatherapy

Bide
Endure
Grass Whistle
Healing Wish
Worry Seed

Toxic
Protect
Double Team
Safeguard
Energy Ball

Next up is Lux (Mollux) who will claim Aqua Ring and Gastro Acid from Egg, and Double Team and Substitute from TM

Mollux [Lux] (F)
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)

Type:
Fire/Poison

Abilities:
Dry Skin/Illuminate (H)

Stats:

Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 76

DC: 0/5

Attacks (18):
Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume

Aqua Ring
Heal Pulse
Gastro Acid
Helping Hand
Rapid Spin

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Thunder Wave
Sludge Bomb

Next up is Zant (Electivire) who will claim Rolling Kick and Feint from Egg

Electivire [Zant] (M)
Nature: Rash (Special Attack increased by *, Special Defense decreased by *)

Type:
Electric

Abilities:
Motor Drive/Vital Spirit (H)

Stats:

Spe: 95
Weight Class: 5

DC: 5/5

Attacks (24):
Quick Attack
Leer
Thunderpunch
Thundershock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Light Screen
Thunderbolt
Thunder

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Feint
Rolling Kick

Endure
Dual Chop

Protect
Counter
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Brick Break
Earthquake
Volt Switch

Next up is Kirchoff (Rotom) who will claim Electroweb and Sucker Punch from Tutor, and Will-o-Wisp and Rain Dance from TM

Rotom [Kirchhoff]
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Electric/Ghost

Abilities:
Levitate

Stats:

Spe: 91
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

Forms Unlocked:
Wash

Attacks (22):
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
Substitute
Charge
Hex
Discharge

Dark Pulse
Electroweb
Pain Split
Sucker Punch
Swift

Protect
Will-o-Wisp
Rain Dance
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Form Move: (Depends on Current Rotom Form)
Thundershock
Hydro Pump
Leaf Storm
Overheat
Air Slash
Blizzard

Next up is Quartz (Marowak) who will claim Play Rough and Screech from Egg

Marowak [Quartz] (M)

Type:
Ground

Abilities:
Rock Head/Lightningrod/Battle Armor (H)

Stats:

Def: Rank 4
Spe: 45
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks (25):
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage
Double-Edge
Bone Rush
Endeavor

Detect
Endure
Belly Drum
Perish Song
Play Rough
Screech

Fire Punch
Knock Off
Low Kick

Toxic
Brick Break
Dig
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Thunderpunch
Rock Slide
Protect

Next up is Cosmo (Solosis) who will claim Imprison and Night Shade from Egg, and Double Team and Substitute from TM

Solosis [Cosmo] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic

Abilities:
Overcoat/Magic Guard/Regenerator (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 17 (20/1.15)

Attacks (22):
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power Ground 7
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Psychic
Pain Split

Acid Armor
Imprison
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Trick

Signal Beam

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Thunder
Shadow Ball

Next up is Sentinel (Tirtouga) who will claim Guard Swap and Slam from Egg, and Waterfall and Dive from TM

Tirtouga [Sentinel] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Water/Rock

Abilities:
Sturdy/Solid Rock/Swift Swim (H)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 19 (22/1.15)

EC: 3/6

Attacks (24):
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
Ancientpower
Crunch
Wide Guard
Shell Smash
Rock Slide
Brine
Hydro Pump

Iron Defense
Guard Swap
Knock Off
Slam
Rock Throw

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Rain Dance
Waterfall
Dive

Next up is Vexen (Snover) who will claim Magical Leaf and Mist from Egg

Snover [Vexen] (Male)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Grass/Ice

Abilities:
Snow Warning/Soundproof (H)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 40

EC: 2/6

Attacks (18):
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
GrassWhistle
Swagger
Mist
Ice Shard

Avalanche
Magical Leaf
Mist
Leech Seed
Stomp

Blizzard
Energy Ball
Frost Breath
Shadow Ball
Protect

Next up is Imoji (Scizor) who claims Light Screen and Quick Guard from Egg

Scizor [Imoji] (M)

Type:
Bug /Steel

Abilities:
Swarm/Technician/Light Metal (H)/Technician+ (M)

Stats:

Spe: 65
Weight Class: 5 [4 Light Metal]

EC: 6 / 6
AC: 5 / 5

Attacks (32):
Bullet Punch
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Metal Claw
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Feint
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
X-Scissor
Double Team
Swords Dance

Counter
Light Screen
Quick Guard
Endure
Night Slash
Reversal

Tailwind
Roost
Iron Head
Superpower
Knock Off

Rain Dance
Safeguard
Brick Break
Substitute
Protect

Next up is Sir-Lance-a-Lot (Karrablast) who will claim Feint Attack and Knock Off from Egg, and Substitute and Aerial Ace from TM

Karrablast [Sir Lance-a-lot] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Bug

Abilities:
Swarm/Shed Skin/No Guard (H)

Stats:

Spe: 60

EC: 3/6

Attacks (19):
Peck
Leer
Endure
Fury Cutter
Fury Attack
Headbutt
Slash
Scary Face
False Swipe
Swords Dance
Double-Edge

Counter
Feint Attack
Knock Off
Megahorn
Pursuit

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace

Next up is Bahamut (Salamence), who will claim Twister and Endure from Egg

Salamence [Bahamut] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+ to Attack; - from Defense)

Type
Dragon/Flying

Abilities:
Intimidate/Moxie (H)

Stats:

Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks (32):
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Dragonbreath
Fly
Crunch
Zen Headbutt
Dragon Claw
Double Edge
Dragon Tail

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Twister
Endure
Shadow Claw
Dragon Pulse

Draco Meteor
Outrage
Heat Wave
Roost
Refresh

Protect
Fire Blast
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Substitute

Next up is Jenga (Dragonair) who will claim Haze and Mist from Egg

Dragonair [Jenga] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Dragon

Abilities:
Shed Skin/Marvel Scale (H)

Stats:

Spe: 60 (70/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9

Attacks (28):
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Safeguard
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Hyper Beam
Dragon Tail
Aqua Tail
Outrage
Hyper Beam

ExtremeSpeed
Haze
Mist
Aqua Jet
Dragon Pulse

Icy Wind

Thunderbolt
Double Team
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Protect
Substitute

Next up is Goliath (Druddigon), who will claim Poison Tail and Iron Tail from Egg, as well as Double Team and Substitute from TM.

Goliath [Druddigon] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type:
Dragon

Abilities:
Rough Skin/Sheer Force/Mold Breaker (H)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 41 (-10% Evasion)

Attacks (20):
Leer
Scratch
Hone Claws
Bite
Scary Face
Dragon Rage
Slash
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Revenge

Sucker Punch
Iron Tail
Poison Tail
Pursuit
Glare

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Next up is Sovereign (Dusknoir) who will claim Grudge and Memento from Egg.

Dusknoir [Sovereign] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ghost

Abilities:
Pressure/Frisk (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 39 (45/1.15)

AC: 0/5

Attacks (37):
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Shadow Punch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Nightshade
Disable
Foresight
Future Sight
Astonish
Curse
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-o-Wisp
Hex
Mean Look
Payback

Faint Attack
Grudge
Memento
Imprison
Pain Split
Skill Swap

Spite
Endure
Dynamic Punch

Protect
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Trick Room

Special Moves:
Shadow Mend

Next up is Pandora (Necturna) who will claim Swift and Leaf Storm from Egg.

Necturna [Pandora] (F)
Nature: Bashful (No effect on stats)

Type:
Grass/Ghost

Abilities:
Forewarn/Telepathy (H)

Stats:

SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 81
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks (33):
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Vine Whip
Leer
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Horn Leech
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Power Whip

Shell Smash
Swift
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Natural Gift
Gravity

Seed Bomb
Giga Drain
Knock Off
Synthesis

Protect
Payback
Psychic
Hidden Power Ground 7
Solarbeam
Grass Knot
Double Team
Shadow Claw
Stone Edge

Special:
Shadow Mend
Dispel

Next up is Shadow (Mismagius) who will claim Wonder Room and Psych Up from Egg. And will also claim Phantom Force for free via pre-25.

Mismagius [Shadow] (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +17% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:
Ghost

Abilities:
Levitate

Stats:

Spe: 121 (105*1.15^)

Attacks (27):
Lucky Chant
Phantom Force
Magical Leaf
Growl
Psywave
Spite
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Hex
Mean Look
Psybeam
Perish Song
Grudge
Power Gem

Nasty Plot
Imprison
Psych Up
Ominous Wind
Wonder Room

Heal Bell
Inferno

Protect
Hidden Power Fire 7
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball
Zap Cannon

Special Moves:
Shadow Mend

Finally, there's Fischer (Bisharp) who will get a name change to Hugo, and will claim Mean Look and Stealth Rock from Egg.

Bisharp [Hugo] (M)
OT: Galladiator
Nature: Adamant (Increases Attack by *, Decreases Special Attack by *)

Type:
Dark/Steel

Abilities:
Defiant/Inner Focus/Pressure (H)

Stats:

Spe: 70

Attacks (22):
Metal Burst
Torment
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Night Slash

Sucker Punch
Psycho Cut
Pursuit
Revenge
Mean Look
Stealth Rock

Taunt
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Low Sweep
Thunder Wave

Phew, I think that's all of them!

EDIT2: Oh great, more stuff.

Claiming from this match

Currency Counters: 3+1=4

Korangir (Aerodactyl):
MC: 3

Spending those on Whirlwind (Egg)

Goliath (Druddigon):
MC: 2

Spending that MC on Aerial Ace (TM).

Also claiming from this hall. Never thought I'd have my own critkilling powers used against me.

Currency Counters: 4+2=6

Leon (Kecleon):
KOC: 2

Spending those KOC on MC and spending those on Thunderbolt (TM).

That will probably be all this time!
Okay, so I've fixed this, and while I'm here, I may as well claim from this match.

Universal Counters: 14.5+3=17.5

Thanks.

Last edited:
Spending 4 UC on a Scraggy and a Bunnelby.

Scraggy (Brooklyn) (M)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Dark/Fighting

Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.

Abilities:

Shed Skin

Moxie

Intimidate (HA Locked)

Stats:

Hp: 90
Spe: 48
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:

Leer
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Counter
Fake Out
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch

Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Dig
Torment

Bunnelby (Bunnelby) (M)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities:

Pickup

Cheek Pouches

Huge Power (HA Locked)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+) [5 Huge Power]
Spe: 57
Base Rank Total: 12 [14 Huge Power]

Moves:

Tackle
Agility
Leer
Quick Attack
Double Slap
Mud Slap
Take Down
Mud Shot
Double Kick
Odor Sleuth

Defense Curl
Rollout
Spikes

Toxic
Return
Brick Break
Torment
Rest
Rock Slide
Sleep Talk

Summary:

Me:

- 4 UC

+ 1 Scraggy, + 1 Bunnelby

Last edited:
Metal Sonic: Approved.
Mulan15262: Excadrill is not pure ground-type. Not Approved.
Canis Majoris: Tomohawk does not have 110 base speed. Not Approved.
Maxim: Approved.
S0L1D G0LD: Approved.
GemOftheDay: Approved.

+0.4 AUC
------------
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...t-you-get-tired-of-this.3497175/#post-5130120 1 CC
Rhydon receives 4 MC and 1 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Poison Jab (XY TM/HM) and Fire Punch (Previous Generation Tutor).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/birkal-and-akela-flash.3497005/ 1 CC
Flabebe receives 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 AC, increasing its EC from 0/9 to 1/9 and its AC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Solar Beam (Level Up) and Round (XY TM/HM).

Pancham receives 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC, and 2 KOC, increasing its EC from 1/6 to 2/6 and its AC from 1/5 to 2/5. Spending the 2 KOC as MC to purchase Aerial Ace (XY TM/HM), Brick Break (XY TM/HM), and Sky Uppercut (Level Up).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-nfe-matezoide-versus-metal-sonic.3496857/ 3 UC
Spending the 3 UC as MC on Rhydon and purchasing Focus Punch (Previous Generation TM/HM).

Stockpiling the CC.

Self-Approved.

Last edited:
I guess I miss approvals :(
WOOOO!~

SubwayJ
(Note: at the time the challenge began, Aurumoth had a full movepool)
CC: 4-->32

Aurumoth
MC: 0-->11-->0
Buys Dazzling Gleam, Steel Wing, Infestation, Confide (XY TM) and Fell Stinger (Egg)
REMAXED
CC: 32-->36

Vaporeon
MC: 0-->15-->0
Buys Rest, Hail, Sunny Day (XY TM), Synchronoize (Egg), Bubble Beam and Skull Bash (Past Gen TM)
Also gets Baby-Doll Eyes from Eevee's Pre 25 LV UP which I forgot to claim

Necturna
MC: 1-->5-->0
Buys Forest's Curse (LV UP), Infestation and Confide

Cyclohm
MC: 0-->5-->0
Buys Electric Terrain (Egg) and Nature Power (XY TM)

----------------------------

Togepi is a hax victim

SubwayJ
CC: 36-->37

Benedict the Togepi
EC: 2-->3-->4 (Lucky Egg) (EVOLUTION)
AC: 0-->1
MC: 0-->3-->0
Buys Wish (LV UP) and Substitute (XY TM)

Benedict the Togetic (♂)

Type:

When Subway first hatched Benedict from his egg, Benedict was a carefree and happy Pokemon. That mentality sticks with him today, as he'd far rather go pick flowers than practice battling. Benedict always keeps a piece of his eggshell with him, so that he will always remember where he came from! The one who's the most sentimental.

Nature: Bold (+Defence, -Attack)

Abilities:

Hustle:
(Toggle)
Serene Grace: (Passive)
Super Luck: (Passive) (HA)

Stats:

Attack: Rank 1 (-)
Defence: Rank 4 (+)
Special Attack: Rank 3
Special Defense: Rank 4
Speed: 40

Evolution Counters: 4/9
Ability Counters: 1/5
Move Counters: 0

Moves:

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancient Power
Follow Me
Bestow
Wish

Flamethrower
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Protect
Shadow Ball
Substitute

Future Sight
Mirror Move
Morning Sun
Psycho Shift
Nasty Plot

-------------------------

Spritzee so good

SubwayJ
CC: 37-->38
Parfum the Spritzee
EC: 1-->2
AC: 5
MC: 0-->4-->0
Buys Substitute and Sleep Talk (XY TM)

---------------------------------

Also spending some stuff

CC: 38-->18
1x Razor Fang

CC: 18-->10
1x Whipped Dream

Spending 24UC on Mawile
Buys: Crunch, Sucker Punch (LV UP) Foul Play, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock, Endure, Knock Off (Past Gen Tutor), Torment, Substitute (XY TM)

Last edited:
yaboh
9 CC—>10 CC
I got some [much] older battles to claim for but I'll worry abou them later.
Gengar gets 4 MC and a KOC (used as MC), bringing his total to 6. I would like to buy the moves Toxic, protect, and substitute (XY TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Last edited:

I get 2 CC. Stockpiling.

Types: Ground/Steel

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Sand Force
Mold Breaker(H, locked)

Stats:

Attacks:
Level up:
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Swords Dance
Rototiller

Egg:
Crush Claw
Iron Defense
Rock Climb
Skull Bash
Submission

TM/HM:
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
X-scissor
Sandstorm
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw

Hopefully I fixed everything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)