Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win!!!

+1CC->15CC
Electabuzz: +1EC (evolve!), 3MC, 1KOC (MC)
Gabite: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 KOC (MC)

Hall
+6CC->21
Electabuzz:+6MC

Using the 10MC to teach Electivire Earthquake (BW TM), Low Kick (BW Tutor), Hammer Arm (BW Egg), Rain Dance (BW TM), and Screech (BW Level Up).
Gabite will learn Fury Cutter (Past Gen Tutor) and Dragon Rush (BW Level Up)

Electivire

Electivire* [Caiphus] (Male)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)

Type: Electric
Typing: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Ability 1:Motor Drive )Passive) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Ability 2: Vital Spirit (DW) (Unlocked) (Passive) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Level Up:
Quick Attack
Leer
Thunderpunch
Thundershock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Electro Ball
Thunderbolt
Screech

Egg Moves:
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Feint
Focus Punch
Meditate
Hammer Arm

TM Moves:
Brick Break
Substitute
Protect
Psywave
Toxic
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Wild Charge
Earthquake
Rain Dance

Tutor Moves:
Dual Chop
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam
Iron Tail
Low Kick

from here

Cube said:
Aweshucks: +3 CC
Sneasel: +1 EC | +3 MC | +1 KOC
Mienfoo: +1 EC | +2 MC | +1 DC | +1 KOC
Mienfoo's at 4 EC and 3 DC, I'll put the KOC into EC

That puts sneasel at full EC, so I'll evolve it. KOC goes into MC

Weavile (F)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities-
Pressure: (Passive): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket: (DW-Unlocked, Trigger) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats-
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 125
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

Counters-
EC: 6/6
MC: 6

Attacks-
Physical: Scratch, Quick Attack, Fury Swipes, Dig, Low Sweep, Ice Shard, Faint Attack, Ice Punch, Fake Out, Counter, Feint, Revenge, Assurance, Metal Claw
Special:
Status: Leer, Taunt, Screech, Agility, Torment, Endure, Moonlight, Embargo, Nasty Plot, Hone Claws

With 5 of her 6 MC, I'll also be buying Night Slash, Snatch, Punishment, Slash, and Ice Shard (all Level Up)

Also, it looks like kitsunoh has 2 spare MC that I forgot about, so I'll be using that to buy Psychic (BWTM)

Alright, Cecille needs some moves.
So, Cecille (Houndoom) gets Snarl, Substitute, Hidden Power (Ice, 7), Swagger, Hyper Beam, Double Team, Roar and Toxic (All Gen 5 TM) for 16 UC (Leaving me at 24 UC).

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3484263
jas61292: 1 CC
Gloom: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
What? Gloom is evolving!

It picks up Leaf Blade and Sunny Day for free on Evolution (pre 25), and also unlocks its DW ability, Healer.

Bellossom (Trixie) (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evas)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll:
(Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Healer (DW, Unlocked): (Passive) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 18

MC: 5

Attacks (17 Moves):
Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Magical Leaf
Absorb
Sweet Scent
Acid
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Lucky Chant
Giga Drain

Flail
Synthesis
Teeter Dance

Venoshock
Sunny Day
SolarBeam

Drain Punch

Endure

I keep my CC.

Claiming 12 CC (29) for this battles:
Simone (Jynx) gets 12 MC (15)
* Using 15 MC to learn Hyper Voice (2), Telekinesis (2), Thief (2), Water Pulse (3), BubbleBeam (3) & Petal Dance (3), leaving her at 0

Claiming from this Battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3484095

Krokorok gets 2 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Uses all 6 of his MC to purchase Aqua Tail (2MC - BW2 Tutor), Substitute (2MC - BW TM), and Toxic (2MC - BW TM).

Nidorino gains 1 EC, 3 MC (Evolves - Learns Chip Away, Thrash automatically)
Spends 8 MC on: Megahorn, Earth Power (Level), Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt (BW TM)

Behemoth (M) Nidoking

Musical Theme:
Final Fantasy IV - Battle Theme

Nature:

Rash:
+1 SpA, -1 SpD

Type:

• Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
  • Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Abilities:

• Poison Point: (Toggle) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
  • Rivalry: (Passive) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
  • Sheer Force (DW): (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.
Stats:
Nidoking
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 85
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks: (25)
Chip Away
Dig
Disable
Double Kick
Drill Run
Earth Power
Endure
Focus Energy
Flamethrower
Fury Attack
Head Smash
Helping Hand
Horn Attack
Ice Beam
Leer

Megahorn
Natural Gift
Peck
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Protect
Tackle
Thrash
Thunderbolt
Toxic Spikes

Bec, Eternal Drifter, and Arcanite are APPROVED

1.0 -> 0.0 UC

With that done, I can claim from here! To start, I get 4 CC, bringing to 14.

Glacierstrike the Mamoswine gets 3 MC and 2 KOC, which will go into MC. He'll get Roar and Stone Edge (Gen 5 TM) and stock 1 MC.

Axestrike the Haxorus gets 2 MC and 1 DC, finally unlocking Unnerve. He'll get Aqua Tail (Gen 5 Tutor).

Musclestrike the Conkeldurr gets 4 MC and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. He gets Fire Punch (Gen 5 Tutor) and Smack Down (Gen 5 TM) and stocks 1 MC.

Vinestrike the Venusaur gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. She gets Block (Gen 5 Tutor) and Double Team (Gen 5 TM).

Scorchstrike the Charizard gets 3 MC. He gets Reflect (Past Gen TM).

Shurikenstrike the Starmie get 4 MC (DC has been filled since the match started). She gets Confuse Ray (Pre-25 level), Brine (level), Reflect Type (level), and Thunderbolt (Gen 5 TM).

SELF-APPROVED

EDIT: No one else has posted, sweet. 7 UC from here. Gonna toss some of my 9 UC at Mollux, she gets Heat Wave, Recover, Moonlight, Toxic Spikes, Eruption (level), Protect, and Double Team (Gen 5 TM), leaving me with 0 UC. SELF-APPROVED

Claiming from here, I get 1 CC which gives me just enough to get a Rare Candy!

Cannonstrike the Embirch gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. He gets Petal Dance, Synthesis (level), and SolarBeam (Gen 5 TM) with the MC.

Matezoide, Mylo Xyloto, and Aweshucks are APPROVED and I am SELF-APPROVED

0.3 UC

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The 6CC I got earlier freed ssome UC I had reserved for TLR, so I might as well spend them.

Let's see who will get them.

RNG Roll: 26/27 (Stratagem)

Will get it the following moves:
- Trick (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Hidden Power Flying 6BP (-2MC, BWTM)
- Hyper Beam (-2MC, BWTM)

using 4 of my 5 CC to buy new mons instead of bothering to train the ones I have!

Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas

Abilities-
Inner Focus:

Type: Passive

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Infiltrator: (DW-Locked)

Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats-
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 64 (+, +14% Accuracy)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

Counters-
EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks-
Level Up:
Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
wing Attack
confuse Ray
Swift
Air Cutter

Egg:
Brave Bird
Whirlwind
Giga Drain
Hypnosis
Zen Headbutt

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Torment
Double Team
Substitute

Poliwag (M)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA -Spe)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious

Abilities-
Water Absorb:

This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Damp

This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Swift Swim: (DW-Locked)

The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain

Stats-
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 78 (-, -10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Counters-
EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks-
Level Up:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Double Slap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
BubbleBeam

Egg:
Mud Shot
Water Pulse
Refresh
Endeavor
Encore

TM:
Dive
Protect
Ice Beam
Substitute
Scald

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Hey, another Gym Leader!
CC: 10 > 11

Chandelure
MC: 0 > 4 (MC) > 0 (learns moves)
Moves: Spite (BW Tutor, 2), Trick (BW Tutor, 2)

Camerupt
MC: 0 > 4 (MC) > 6 (KOC) > 0 (learns moves)
Moves: Giga Impact (BW TM, 2) Rock Polish (BW TM, 2), Will-O-Wisp (BW TM, 2)

Using 20 CC and 20 UC to buy 2 Expert Belts.

Using 17 UC to teach my Tauros:

Rain Dance, Thunderbolt, Retaliate, Icy Wind (B/W TMs/Tutor), Bide, Horn Drill and Zap Cannon (Past Gen)

Spending 15 UC on my Beheeyem so he can learn:

Wonder Room (Level Up), Telekinesis, Thunder-Wave, Ally Switch, After You, Charge Beam, Embargo, Protect (B/W TMs/Tutors).

Also changing his Hidden Power to Ice (7 BAP), for 7 UC

Biggish claim ahead
Rock Crag fail take 2
(Already edited out my items used)

CC: 5-->10

Necturna MC: 0-->15-->0
Buys Curse (Egg-3MC), Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Facade (BW TM-8MC), Sleep Talk and Seed Bomb (B2W2 Tutor-4MC)

Conkeldurr MC: 0-->15-->16(KOC)-->1
Buys Superpower, Scary Face, Low Kick (LV UP-3MC), Low Sweep, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Smack Down, Grass Knot, Focus Blast (BW TM-12MC),

Vaporeon MC: 0-->15-->16(KOC)-->0
Buys Dive, Swagger, Substitute (BW TM-6MC), Double-Edge, Baton Pass, Charm, Focus Energy (Eevee LV UP-4MC), Take Down (Eevee pre-25 LV UP-0MC), Mist (LV UP-1MC) Flail (Egg-3MC), Iron Tail (B2W2 Tutor)

Mon Claims:

Blokus the Boldore (♂)
Type:

Blokus was the first pokemon that Subway actually captured. Despite this, he is much closer to Subway than you would think. Blokus was a strong contender in Subway's 2nd run through rock crag, holding his own despite being NFE.

Nature: Careful (+Special Defence, -Special Attack)

Type:

: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(Passive) This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Sand Force: (Passive) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
70/105/105/50/40/20

Attack: Rank 4

Defence: Rank 4
Special Attack: Rank 1

Special Defence: Rank 3

Speed:

Base Rank Total: 16

Evolution Counters: 4/9
Dream Counters: 5/5
Move Counters: 0

Moves:
*Level Up*

Tackle
Harden
Sand-Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud-Slap
Iron Defense
Smack Down
Power Gem
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock
Explosion

*Egg*

Gravity
Heavy Slam
Magnitude
Lock-On
Curse

*TM/HM*

Earthquake
Facade
Rock Smash
Protect
Substitute
Swagger

*Tutor*

Block

Total Moves: 25
(I would claim as Roggenrola, but he instantly evolves, so I'm gonna just post Boldore) (KOC was spent on DC)
Boldore MC: 0-->8-->0
Buys Block (B2W2 Tutor-2MC), Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Explosion (LV UP-4MC), Swagger (BW TM-2MC)

Life the Solrock (-)
Type:

Life is quite content with being a mediocre pokemon, not sporting the highest stats or best abilities. Life always tries as hard as possible to play on par with some of the stronger pokemon. What Life loses in strength, he more than makes up for in sheer effort.

Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Type:

: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
70/95/85/55/65/70

Attack: Rank 3

Defence: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 3

Special Defence: Rank 3

Speed: 60

Base Rank Total: 17

Move Counters: 1

Moves:
*Level Up*

Tackle
Harden
Confusion
Rock Throw
Fire Spin
Rock Polish
Psywave
Embargo
Rock Slide
Psychic
Solarbeam

*Egg*

N/A

*TM/HM*

Protect
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Charge Beam
Shadow Ball

*Tutor*

Earth Power
Iron Head
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Stealth Rock

Total Moves: 21

Solrock MC: 0-->3-->1
Buys Psychic and Solarbeam (LV UP-2MC)

Yahtzee the Armaldo (♀)
Type:

Yahtzee is a very strong force on Subway's team. In Subway's rock crag run, she fought hard to avoid capture, however, when she eventually was caught, she saw Subway as a strong trainer and came to respect him. Sporting strong attacks and stats, she is sure to always be a top contender on the team.

Nature: Careful (+Special Defence, -Special Attack)

Type:

:
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Battle Armor:
(Passive) This Pokemon's thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Swift Swim: (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
75/125/100/70/80/45

Attack: Rank 5

Defence: Rank 4
Special Attack: Rank 2

Special Defence: Rank 4

Speed:

Base Rank Total: 20
Weight Class: 4

Evolution Counters: 6/6
Dream Counters: 5/5

Moves:
*Level Up*

Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect
Rock Blast
X-Scissor

*Egg*

Cross Poison
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
Curse
Iron Defense

*TM/HM*

Earthquake
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace
Sandstorm

*Tutor*

Aqua Tail

Total Moves: 19

(KOC Spent to DC)
Armaldo's MC: 0-->4-->0
Buys Rock Blast, X-Scissor (LV UP-2MC) and Aqua Tail (B2W2 Tutor)

Bowser the Lairon (♂)
Type:

Bowser is always one of the most eager to battle on Subway's team. Always thrashing about and raring to go, he always is ready for a good opponent. Bowser gave Subway some troubles in rock crag, but has since warmed up to his new trainer, and is willing to go anywhere with Subway.

Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed)

Type:

: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(Passive)
This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal: (Passive)
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Stats:
60/90/140/50/50/40

Attack: Rank 4

Defence: Rank 5
Special Attack: Rank 2

Special Defence: Rank 2

Speed: 34

Base Rank Total: 16
Weight Class: 5 (6 w/ Heavy Metal)

Evolution Counters: 4/9
Dream Counters: 0/5

Moves:
*Level Up*

Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head

*Egg*

Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Curse
Endeavor
Body Slam

*TM/HM*

Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
Substitute
Rock Slide

*Tutor*

Total Moves: 19

Also claiming
-1 Rock Ruby
-1 Quick Claw
-1 Metal Coat

More counters

CC: 10-->11

Demeter (Snivy):
DC: 0-->2 (Lucky Egg), EC: 0-->1, MC: 0-->2-->0 Buys Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (LV UP-2MC)

Data (P2):
DC: 3-->4, EC: 5-->6, MC: 0-->3-->0 Buys Endure (Past Gen TM-3MC)

And finally UC

The 2UC are spent on Armaldo's DC unlocking swift swim

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
+3 CC

Tyrogue gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 DC (1 KOC), and 2 MC. Uses the 2 MC and the 1 MC he already has to get Mimic (Gen III tutor)

Omi (Syclar) gets 3 EC (1 KOC), 1 DC, and 2 MC. Getting the TM move Frost Breath.

Chiyome (Sneasel) gets 2 EC (1 KOC), 1 DC, and 3 MC. Getting the egg move Ice Shard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)