Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty: APPROVED
Aweshucks: APPROVED
Someoneelse: APPROVED
jas61292: APPROVED (your link is dead but I assume it's the same match as Someoneelse; btw Throh should have gotten 1 KOC I think)
Matezoide: APPROVED
SubwayJ: Conkeldurr only needs to spend 1 MC on Low Kick (it's also a level up move), so it gets to store 1 MC. Since Solrock has no DC, it should just get 3 MC, which means it also gets to store 1 MC. Part of the Levitate description is missing on Solrock (just add "and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit." onto the end). Please note in Lairon's ability list that Heavy Metal is a locked DW ability. These are all easy and I am confident that you can take care of this crap on your own, so APPROVED.
Geodude6: it's all good except that Syclar only gets 2 EC because it was holding an Amulet Coin, not a Lucky Egg. Be sure to only give it those 2 EC, but APPROVED

2.9 UC

7 UC

Edit:

1 CC

Axew's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 4. She learns Outrage, Guillotine (Level Up) and Aerial Ace (B/W TM). She also gets 1 EC and 1 DC.

Snubull's KOC goes into MC as well, bringing it to 4. Using 1 UC to bring the MC to 5.
She learns Close-Combat (Breeding) and Facade (B/W TM). She also gets 1 EC and 1 DC

Eevee's KOC goes into MC, for a total of 4, which adds to the 7 MC he already had, bringing the number to 11. I will stock the MC.
Likewise, Eevee gets 1 EC and 1 DC, unlocking his DW Ability, Anticipation.

Here

+2 CC

Kitsunoh +6 MC and 1 KOC (MC)
Buying Fury Cutter (Gen IV Tutor), Facade and Attract (Gen V TM)

Also buying a Gastly with those 2 CC

Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
Type: Ghost Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities-
Levitate:

Type: Passive

This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats-
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 92 (+29% Accuracy)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

Counters-
EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Attacks-
Level Up:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch

Egg:
Will-O-Wisp
Disable
Psywave
Clear Smog
Perish Song

TM:
Taunt
Torment
Protect
Psychic
Sludge Bomb

Edit: +7 UC
Buying Ominous wind (Gen IV Tutor), Thief and Round (Gen V TMs) for Kitsunoh

Claiming from here

CC: 0 -> 2

Bambi (Deerling) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. He buys Seed Bomb (BW Tutor) with his 2 MC. He spends his 1 KOC on 1 EC.
EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5
KOC: 0

Maelstrom (Monohm) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. She buys Zap Cannon and Hurricane (both Level-Up) with here 2 MC.
EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Matsu (Riolu) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. He buys Thunderpunch (BW Tutor) with his 2 MC. He spends his 1 KOC on 1 DC.
EC: 1/6
DC: 2/5

GG
Banking CC
Ralts will bank EC and DC, with MC buys Pain Split (BW Tutor)
Aron will bank EC and DC, with MC buys Metal Burst (LU) and Spite (BW Tutor)
Charmander unlocks his DW ability, and uses his KOC+MC to buy WoW (BWTM) and Thunderpunch (BW Tutor)

+2 CC

Eelektrik gets another 2 MC and will finally evolve, upon evolution he learns: Crush Claw, Discharge, Coil, Wild Charge, Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Superpower, Super Fang, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Thunder, also spending 4 UC to learn U-Turn, and Light Screen

Eelektross (Zaragoth) Male
Nature:
Quirky

Type:
Electric: STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9

Attacks: 31 Total
Acid
Acid Spray
Acrobatics
Aqua Tail
Bind
Bounce
Brick Break
Charge Beam
Coil
Crunch
Crush Claw
Discharge
Double Team
Drain Punch
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Light Screen
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Spark
Super Fang
Tackle
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
U-Turn
Wild Charge
Zap Cannon

saving for now, editnig in more stuff once i go get more apple juice

Wonder Room is dumb :/
3 CC—>4 CC

Greed the Wingull gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 MC, a DC, an a KOC. I would like to stockpile his MC, bringing his total to 6, and put his KOC into DC, bringing his total to 2.

Archduke Ferdinand the Onix gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and a DC. I would like to buy the moves Stone Edge (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), and Gyro Ball (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Sloth the Hippopotas gets 1 EC, 3 MC, a DC, and a KOC, which I will use as EC. I would like to buy the moves Crunch (BW Level-Up, 1C) and Superpower (BW Tutor, 2MC), leaving me with 0MC.

Buying a Stunky (-2 CC)

Stunky [Parker] (M)

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Poison / Dark
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench: (Passive) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Aftermath: (Passive) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Keen Eye: (Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 64 (74/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-up:
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
SmokeScreen
Toxic
Feint
Detect
Slash

Egg:
Iron Tail
Crunch
Flame Burst
Double Edge
Foul Play

TMs:
Dig
Fire Blast
Venoshock
Hone Claws
Sludge Bomb

Tutor/Event:

Also buying 1x Amulet Coin (-6 CC)
0 CC after all claims​

7 UC

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

+2 CC (40 total), Spending 4 to buying a Dratini and a Beldum (putting me at 36)
Lucario: +5 MC (3 + 1 KOC + 1 UC), learns Rock Climb (Past Gen, -3 MC) and Rock Smash (TM, -2 MC)
Togekiss: +3 MC, learns Endure (Past Gen, -3 MC)
Kitsunoh: +3 MC, learns Superpower (Tutor, -2 MC) and stockpiles the last

Now then...Say hello to Dan and Maxwell!

Dratini [Dan] (Male)

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities: Shed Skin
Shed Skin: (Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW, Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Level Up:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Egg:
Aqua Jet
Dragon Pulse
Extremespeed
Mist
Supersonic

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Waterfall

Beldum [Maxwell] (Genderless)

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Clear Body
Clear Body: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (Passive) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [3 Light Metal]

Attacks:
Level Up:
Take Down

Other:
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Matezoide: APPROVED
Aweshucks: APPROVED
cbrevan: APPROVED
yoshinite: APPROVED
Ragnarokalex: Eelektrik has 10 stored MC, 2 KOC from your hall, and you're spending 4 UC, but I see (2 level up moves * 1 MC) + (9 Gen V Tutors/TM's * 2 MC) = 20 MC; NOT APPROVED. (btw I haven't looked to see if your evolution is legit just cuz you're not approved anyway).
Complications: APPROVED
Mylo Xyloto: please note in your Stunky's ability list that Keen Eye is a locked DW ability, and please remove Detect from its level up moves (it doesn't learn Detect at all); make sure you fix these and you're APPROVED
The Wanderer: (please note that you are paying 4 CC) APPROVED

3.7 UC

Let's try this again...
Flash 2 UC
Spending the 2 UC on Carracosta as MC to learn Scald (BW TM/HM).

Spending 2 of my stockpiled CC to purchase:
Goldeen [Dogfish44] [M]

Mild Nature (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Egg Group: Water 2
Abilities:
Swift Swim (Passive): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Water Veil (Passive): Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Lightningrod (Passive) (Locked): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 63
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Level Up
Peck
Tail Whip
Water Sport
Supersonic
Horn Attack
Flail
Egg
Haze
Hydro Pump
Mud Sport
Mud-Slap
Psybeam
TM/HM
Dive
Ice Beam
Protect
Substitute
Toxic

Spending another 2 of my stockpiled CC to purchase:
Pichu [AJ Lee] [F]

Rash Nature (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Abilities:
Static (Passive): This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Lightningrod (Passive) (Locked): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 10

Attacks:
Level Up
Thundershock
Charm
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave
Sweet Kiss
Nasty Plot
Egg
Bide
Charge
Fake Out
Present
Reversal
TM/HM
Attract
Charge Beam
Substitute
Swagger
Toxic

+2 CC

Eelektrik gets another 2 MC and will finally evolve, upon evolution he learns: Crush Claw, Discharge, Coil, Wild Charge, Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Superpower, Super Fang, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Thunder, also spending 4 UC to learn U-Turn, and Light Screen

Eelektross (Zaragoth) Male
Nature:
Quirky

Type:
Electric: STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 4

Attacks: 31 Total
Acid
Acid Spray
Acrobatics
Aqua Tail
Bind
Bounce
Brick Break
Charge Beam
Coil
Crunch
Crush Claw
Discharge
Double Team
Drain Punch
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Giga Drain
Headbutt
Light Screen
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Spark
Super Fang
Tackle
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
U-Turn
Wild Charge
Zap Cannon

saving for now, editnig in more stuff once i go get more apple juice
Ok, was sposed to finish this last night but i fell asleep @.@

anyway, forgot to note that the other 4 MC are coming from here, which had not yet been updated to my profile.

going to claim this fight as well

Clarwyn the Clefairy evolves into Clarwyn the Clefable! She receives 4 MC in total from the fight and will use them to buy Grass Knot and Hyper Beam, I am also going to spend 4 UC to teach her resttalk

Thanks to Matezoide for the sprite!
Clefable (Clarwyn) Female
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Unaware: (DW)
When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

DC: 5/5

Attacks: 43 Total
Aromatherapy
Bestow
Bubble Beam
Charm
Copycat
Cosmic Power
Defense Curl
Double Slap
Encore
Flamethrower
Follow Me
Grass Knot
Gravity
Heal Bell
Helping Hand
Hyper Beam
Ice beam
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Magical Leaf
Metrenome
Mimic
Minimize
Moonlight
Pound
Protect
Psychic
Reflect
Rest
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Sing
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Stealth Rock
Stored Power
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Wake Up Slap
Wish

and I am finally going to cave and get one of these........;.;
-2 CC

Dratini (TBN) Male
Nature:
Quiet
Type:
Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin:
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale: (DW)
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Spe: 43 (-) (-10%EVA)

Attacks: 17 Total
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Aqua Jet
Extreme Speed
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance
Iron Tail

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf
Substitute

and unfortunately i dont have the time to approve right now so someone else will have to look these over for me.

Claiming 6 CC (35) for this battles:
Gavroche (Reuniclus) gets 4 + 6 KO (+10 MC = 10)
* Using 10 MC + 2 UC to learn Embargo (2), Psych Up (2), Rock Tomb (2), Secret Power (2), Snore (2) & Strength (2), leaving him at 0
** Maxed Mon

Fantine (Kitsunoh) gets 3 KO (+3 MC = 5)
* Using 6 MC to learn Sunny Day (2) & Bulldoze (2) leaving her at 1

just to edit into profile because I haven't already; I already claimed from it http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3484674

12 UC

13 UC

2 UC

Battle. I get 1 CC. Colossoil gets 4 MC, which it'll use to learn Earth Power and Aqua Tail.

Battle. I get 1 CC. Golett gets 1/3/1 EC/MC/DC, bringing it to 3/4 EC/DC; it uses the MC to learn Thunderpunch, storing the other one.

Claiming old freshmon thing for my Pupitar. It learns Focus Energy and Stealth Rock as Egg moves and Taunt and Stone Edge for TM's. (profile below)

Battle. I get 1 CC. Pupitar gets 1/3/1 EC/MC/DC, bringing him to 5/1 EC/DC. I'll use 8 UC to evolve him and unlock his DW ability. He learns Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, He has 2 MC stored, and he uses these plus the 3 MC from the match to learn Crunch, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam.

Tyranitar (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+ to Special Attack; - from Speed; -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock/Dark
Rock: Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Sand Stream
Type: Trigger
When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command. Command: (Ability: Sand Stream). The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Force, or Sand Rush abilities.

Ability 2 (DW) [unlocked]: Unnerve
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 53 (-)
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Crunch

Dragon Dance
Iron Defense
Pursuit
Focus Energy
Stealth Rock

Earthquake
Brick Break
Torment
Taunt
Stone Edge
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

Moves: 24

will approve then self-approve

akela: Goldeen also gets Water Pulse at level 17. APPROVED
Ragnarokalex: I'll give you the APPROVED, but you gotta make a couple of quick fixes: update Levitate description on Eelektross, make sure ability types are up-to-date on Clefable and Eelektross, and give Dratini DC: 0/5
Pwnemon: APPROVED
Gerard: APPROVED, but you have to spend 1 extra UC on Secret Power since it's an Egg move

4.1 UC

SELF-APPROVED

Claiming from here and here. I get 2 CC.

Lavastrike the Numel gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. Getting Hidden Power Ice 7 (Gen 5 TM) and stocking 1 MC.

Cannonstrike the Embirch gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. He gets Low Kick (Gen 5 Tutor) and Grass Knot (Gen 5 TM)

SELF-APPROVED

Well this was embarassing...

Gastly | +3 MC

+3 CC from this battle.

Gastly | +1 EC | +3 MC | +2 KOC
Skitty | +1 EC | +3 MC | +1 DC
Meditite | +1 EC | +2 MC | +1 DC | +1 KOC

Alright sooo.

Gastly
EC: 4 + 3 (2 KOC) = 7/9
MC: 0 + 6 = 6
Spending 3 MC on Giga Drain, 3 MC on Zap Cannon.

Skitty
EC: 0 + 1 = 1/6
MC: 0 + 3 = 3
DC: 0 + 1 = 1/5
Spending 3 MC on Double-Edge.

Meditite
EC: 2 + 1 = 3/6
MC: 0 + 3 (1 KOC) = 3
DC 2 + 1 = 3/5
Spending 1 MC on Hi Jump Kick, 2 MC on Ice Punch.

7 UC from here. Stockpiling six of them, will be spending one now. (MC for Abyss: Flamethower, Level-Up, after evolution)
2 more UC from here. Stockpiling them.

Eternal Drifter:
Universal Counters: 62

A challenger approaches...
Are we not challenging them?
Kekekekeke... Pull out the stops...
Embrace the power...
Take a hold of the might...
For the demons are on the verge of rising! HHHAAAAAARRRRRRRUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!
Come forth, my servants! Realize your TRUE POWER! ABYSS! FEAR! TERROR! DESPAIR!

Abyss the Skuntank

Abyss (Female Skuntank)
Rash Nature
Type: Poison/Dark
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench: Type: Passive
This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Keen Eye: Type: Passive
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Special Attack: 4 (+)
Special Defense: 2 (-)
Speed: 84

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (30 Moves Known)
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
Smokescreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash
Acid Spray
Night Slash
Flamethrower
Memento
Explosion

Astonish
Crunch
Flame Burst
Haze
Pursuit

Dark Pulse
Sucker Punch

Venoshock
Protect
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Fire Blast
Thief
Shadow Claw
Payback
Snarl

Fear, Terror, and Despair, Hydreigon

Fear and Terror (Female Hydreigon)
Jolly Nature
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Ability:
Levitate: Type: Passive
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Atk: 4
Def: 3
SpA: 4 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 98 (+)
Base Rank Total: 22
Accuracy Bonus: +15%

Attacks: (29/82 Moves Known)
Tackle
Double Hit
Tri Attack
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Slam
Dragon Pulse
Work Up
Dragon Rush
Body Slam
Scary Face
Hyper Voice
Outrage

Assurance
Fire Fang
Head Smash
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Earth Power

Toxic
Protect
Thief
Thunder Wave
Dragon Tail

(Tri Attack gained for free upon evolution, being a pre 25-level move)

Kyofu the Pupitar

Kyofu (Male Pupitar)
Serious Nature
Types: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: Type: Passive
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Shed Skin: Type: Passive

SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 51
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 8/9

Attacks: (27 Moves Known)
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Dark Pulse
Payback
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Hyper Beam

Assurance
Curse
Dragon Dance
Focus Energy
Pursuit

Earth Power
Stealth Rock

Toxic
Protect
Smack Down
Brick Break
Retaliate
Snarl

...Only a matter of time... before I rise...

Went about as well as I expected 3 CC
Stockpiling

Cranidos receives 1 EC, increasing it EC from 5/6 to 6/6. 6/6 EC? You know what that means:

Rampardos [Skull] [M]

Brave Nature (+1 ATK, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Monster
Abilities:
Mold Breaker (Passive): This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Plus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).
Sheer Force (Toggle): No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 8 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 50 (-)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (17/89)
Physical
Assurance
Chip Away
Crunch
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Hammer Arm
Head Smash
Headbutt
Iron Head
Pursuit
Rock Slide
Stomp
Stone Edge
Take Down
Zen Headbutt
Special
Mud-Slap
Shock Wave
Other
Leer
Focus Energy
Protect
Scary Face
Toxic

Spending the 3 earned MC and 1 KOC as MC to learn Pain Split (BW Tutor) and Fire Punch (BW Tutor). Converting the remaining KOC to MC and stockpiling.

Anorith receives 1 EC and 1 DC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 1/6 and DC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending its 2 MC to learn X-Scissor (Level Up) and Slash (Level Up).

Dwebble receives 1 EC and 1 DC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 1/6 and DC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending its 3 MC to learn Rock Slide (Level Up), Shell Smash (Level Up), and Rock Wrecker (Level Up).

Yeah

I get 1 CC.
Sableye: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC>DC
Uses 2 MC for Torment (BW TM)
Minccino: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 KOC>EC
Uses 2 MC for Thief (BW TM)
And, using 2 CC for a Meditite.

Meditite [Bubblegum] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Pure Power (Passive)
This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack and its Base Rank Total by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack and Base Rank Total is only raised by one Rank.
Ability 2: Telepathy (Passive)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 [4 Pure Power]
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12 [14 Pure Power]

Attacks:
Level-up: Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Hidden Power Grass 7, Swagger, Mind Reader, Feint, Calm Mind
Egg: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Foresight
TM: Brick Break, Rock Slide, Low Sweep, Reflect, Light Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)