Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4745152#post4745152
+5 CC
Cyclohm: +3 KOC
Heracross: +4 KOC
Gardevoir: +2 KOC

CC is stockpiled.
Gardevoir uses her 2 KOC and 1 stored MC to learn Shock Wave (Past Gen TM)
Heracross uses his 4 KOC and 1 stored MC to learn Rock Smash (BW TM) and Harden (Egg).
Cyclohm uses his 3 KOC and 1 stored MC to learn Draco Meteor and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447318&page=9
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4717452#post4717452
+21 UC

These are to be used to purchase moves for a newly purchased Cupra.

Cupra [Luxor] (M)
Nature: Mild (+SpA, -Def)

Type: Psychic/Bug: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks. Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Passive) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye: (Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion (DW Locked): (Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 44
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks: 15
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Counter
Hydro Pump
Megahorn

Psyshock
Light Screen
Double Team
Reflect
Psychic

Then using the 21 UC to teach it Wish, Will-o-Wisp (lvl), Bug Bite, and Helping Hand, Magic Coat, Trick, Skill Swap, Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor), Toxic, Hidden Power [Fire 7], and Disable (Egg).

SubwayJ: APPROVED
akela: APPROVED
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED
Ragnarokalex: APPROVED
Matezoide: APPROVED
Rediamond: change the "Innate"'s to "Passive"'s on Cupra's abilities and you're APPROVED

5.0 UC go towards my total UC count, resetting my approving UC to 0.0.

4 UC.

Battle. I get 3 CC.

Ferrothorn gets 3 MC and 2 KOC, which it spends on Explosion, Rest, and Giga Impact.

Necturna gets 3 MC, and learns Psychic, storing the third MC.

Krillowatt gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, and learns Zap Cannon and Whirlpool.

Cyclohm gets 3 MC and learns Dragon Tail and Light Screen.

Magnezone is maxed at 69 moves, so with its KOC, I gain an extra 5 CC.

SELF-APPROVED

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
rickheg: APPROVED.
Void Guy: APPROVED.

2 Claims Checked --> 9/10 C.C.

--------------------

+27 UC Get!

I go to 27 UC, which I spend. Whoo...
---

Linoone [Strine] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 26 (+26 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Helping Hand, Icy Wind, Last Resort (All Gen V Tutor), Hone Claws, Double Team, Attract, Thief, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Strength (All Gen V TM), Fury Cutter, & Rollout (All Gen IV Tutor).
---
Now to campaign for Extremespeed Linoone to be legal in ASB... -.-'

0+27-26=1 UC

SELF APPROVED.

A small 1v1 vs Leethoof that went rather well, if I do say so myself.

I gain 1 CC, for a total of 2.

Whisp the Gastly gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which he will be spending both his MC and his KOC to learn Hex and Pain Split.

10 CC—>11 CC
During my previous two claims, from two battles, I claimed 3 CC—>9 CC and 3 CC—>4 CC. That should therefore be 3 CC—>4 CC—>10 CC, and now 10 CC—>11 CC.

Durant gets 4 MC. I would like to buy the moves Rock Throw and Shadow Claw (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Onix gets 1 EC, 3 MC, a DC, and 2 KOC. I would like to use 1 KOC as EC, bringing his total to 3, and 1 KOC as MC, bringing his total to 4. I would like to buy the moves Double-Edge, Dig (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), and Taunt (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480864&page=2

+17UC

9 will be used on...

RNG Roll: 16/25 (Chandelure)

...to get it:
- Clear Smog (-3MC, Egg)
- Dark Pulse (-2MC, BWTM)
- Spite (-2MC, BWTM)
- Telekinesis (-2MC, BWTM)

and 8 will be used on...

RNG Roll: 3/25 (Vaporeon)

...to get it:
- Aqua Tail (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Covet (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Signal Beam (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Roar (-2MC, BWTM)

Also, Undine the Vaporeon is now named Ruto.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3483843

+2UC, which will be used to my Ludicolo Attract (-2MC, BWTM)

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
+1 CC

Argalis earns 1 EC and 3 MC. Using 1 UC on her to go to EC. Evolving. Getting the TM moves Focus Blast and Blizzard. (She had 1 MC before) Also getting Dragon Dance and Quiver Dance as pre-25 LU moves. Spending 7 CC to change her nature to Quiet.

Aurumoth (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Weak Armor: (Toggle) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Illusion (DW): (Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 5
Def: 4
SpA: 5+
SpD: 2
Spe: 81-
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Quiver Dance
Dragon Dance
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Ancientpower
Final Gambit
Struggle Bug
Will-O-Wisp
Ominous Wind
Wish
Reflect
Light Screen
Zen Headbutt

Psyshock
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Double Team
Focus Blast
Substitute

Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Disable
Feint
Megahorn
Hydro Pump

Helping Hand

Also spending 4 UC to fill out Sneasel's DC and unlock Pickpocket.

Claiming 17 CC (52) & 21 UC (68) for this battles:
Lamarche (Mollux) gets 2 KO (+2 CC)

Katherine (Gardevoir) gets 12 MC (12) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 13)
* Using 13 MC to learn Toxic (2), Substitute (2), Hyper Voice (2), Trick Room (2), Psyshock (2) & Shadow Sneak (3), leaving her with 0

Wilde (Gallade) gets 12 MC (13) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 15)
* Using 15 MC to learn Charge Beam (2), Flash (2), Fling (2), Thief (2), Retaliate (2), Snore (2) & Shock Wave (3), leaving him in 0

Also getting the Eelektrik I captured (Maskerain may or may not be unlocked on a latter date)
* Using 15 MC & 1 KO to learn Aqua Tail (2), Bounce (2), Giga Drain (2), Iron Tail (2), Knock Off (2), Signal Beam (2), Sleep Talk (2), Super Fang (2) leaving it in 0

Copper (Electrike) {O}
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Electric

• Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
  • Levitate: (Passive)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: 4 (+)
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 34 (-)
SC: 2
WC: 2
BST: 17

EC: 4 / 9
DC: ---

Attacks: 15

Headbutt
Thunder Wave
Spark
Charge Beam
Bind
Acid

Aqua Tail
Bounce
Giga Drain
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Super Fang

Along with:

(Macho Brace, Muscle Band & Wise Glasses. Selling the Macho Brace for 5 CC)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Fortress Bastion, Complications, kingmitus, Frosty, maserato, Birkal, Pwnemon, The Wanderer, Geodude6, Aweshuck, and Gerard approved

[a]Sneasel[/a]

Sneasel ♂ - Black Frost
Nature: Jolly (Spe +18, Accuracy +30%, SpA: -1)
Type: Dark / Ice
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice Type - Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus - (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye - (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
(DW) Pickpocket - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 133 (+)

Height Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
BRT: 16

EC: 0 / 6
DC: 0 / 5

21 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Avalanche, Bite, Brick Break, Counter, Dig, Faint Attack, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Low Sweep, Metal Claw, Quick Attack, Scratch, X-Scissor
Special Moves - Icy Wind
Status Moves - Agility, Assist, Hone Claws, Leer, Screech, Substitute, Taunt

Egg: Counter, Fake Out, Bite, Avalanche, Assist
TM: Dig, Brick Break, Low Sweep, X-Scissor, Substitute

[a]Skorupi[/a]

Skorupi ♂ - Marcellus
Nature: Adamant (Atk: +1, SpA: -1)
Type: Poison / Bug
Poison Type - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Bug Type - Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Battle Armor - (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper - (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
(DW) Keen Eye - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
BRT: 14

20 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bite, Brick Break, Bug Bite, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Payback, Pin Missile, Poison Fang, Poison Sting, Pursuit
Special Moves - lol
Status Moves - Acupressure, Agility, Confuse Ray, Leer, Protect, Scary Face, Screech, Substitute, Taunt, Whirlwind

Egg: Agility, Whirlwind, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Screech
TM: Protect, Substitute, Brick Break, Payback, Taunt

[a]Vullaby[/a]

Vullaby ♀ - Precursor
Nature: Careful (SpD: +1, SpA: -1)
Type: Dark / Flying
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Big Pecks - (Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.
Overcoat - (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.
(DW) Weak Armor - (Dormant) - (Innate) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 15

17 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Faint Attack, Fly, Fury Attack, Knock Off, Pluck, Steel Wing, U-turn
Special Moves - Gust
Status Moves - Flatter, Leer, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Protect, Roost, Scary Face, Substitute, Taunt

Egg: Knock Off, Mean Look, Roost, Scary Face, Steel Wing
TM: Protect, Substitute, Taunt, Fly, U-turn

-6 CC

Self-Approved

Claiming from this doubles.

+1CC. Stockpiling.
Heatmor gets 3MC, 1DC.
DC:0->1/5

Muk gets 4MC and 1KOC which will be MC. (5 Total)

Muk will get Venoshock (BW TM), Dynamic Punch (Past Gen Tutor).
Heatmor will get Sunny Day (TM) and Flamethrower (BW Level Up).

Claiming from this Pike.

+6CC
All 6KOC will go to Muk. He will buy Taunt (BW TM), Rain Dance (BW TM), and Focus Blast (BW TM). With my 3UC I will also get Muk Haze (BW Egg).

Heatmor will use 2KOC for MC and buy Substitute (BW TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)