Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...rnal-drifter-in-the-flying-gym.3486098/page-2

Well, I think the rewards are a bit off, (no training items were used), but I'll claim anyway, not using the excess rewards.

This brings my totals to:

Eternal Drifter: 6 CC
-Spiritomb: 1 KOC
-Bisharp: 3 MC
-Chimecho: 3 MC + 1 KOC

I'll start with Itsumo the Spiritomb right now. Because of his maxxed movepool, he instead gave me 4 extra CC (already calculated into my CC total). I will stockpile the KOC he earned, giving him a total of 2 spare KOC. That will earn me one XY TM when ASB is updated...

Demon Lord Itsumo the Spiritomb:
MC: 0
DC: 5/5
Spare KOC: 2

Rook the Bisharp? No. I present to you Tetsu the Bisharp, Metal Demon. He gains 3 MC from this battle. I will have him learn the B2W2 Move Tutor Move Knock Off. I'll have him stockpile the last MC.

Rook Tetsu the Bisharp, Metal Demon:
EC: 6/6
MC: 1 (Gains Knock Off)

And now Hope the Chimecho, the Defeated Healer. While she is meant to be a healer, there comes a point where the healer is forced into combat. Hope gained, with the KOC, 4 MC. She'll gain the B2W2 Move Tutors Icy Wind and Snatch.

Hope the Chimecho, Defeated Healer:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Icy Wind and Snatch)

Myself, I gain 6 CC (thanks to Itsumo). This brings my total to 7 CC.

Uragiri (Male Absol)
Timid Nature
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities:
Pressure:
Type: Passive
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck: Type: Passive
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Justified: Type: Passive
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

HP: 100
Attack: 4 (-)
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 3
Special Defense: 2
Speed: 87 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Accuracy Boost: 9%

DC: 0/5

Attacks: (20 Moves Known)
Scratch
Feint
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Pursuit
Bite
Double Team
Swords Dance

Baton Pass
Faint Attack
Hex
Megahorn
Punishment

Protect
Will-O-Wisp
Retaliate
Substitute
Snarl

And that will bring me back down to 0 CC!

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 0
+Absol

Frosty: Approved +.1 (Although could you do me a personal favor and not show your RNG Rolls for UC investment? I know I'm dumb, but they always throw me off for some reason)
Akela:
Approved +.1 (Although your blitzle's speed is off, you rounded it down instead of up so it should be 88
Eternal_Drifter:
Approved +.1
MRCRanger:
Approved +.1
Ute:
Approved +.1
Matezoide:
Approved +.1

boo DQ

+1 CC

Retriarch the Aurumoth
4 MC + 2 KOC being stored for later when im not lazy to look at CAPmoves

Garakesh the Pyroak
4 MC to ^

Amalia the Mismagius
4 MC stockpiled cause im super lazy

Self-Approved

Last edited:
First Legitimate ASB win!

CC: 5 -> 6 -> 0
Buying Amulet Coin!

Stocke the Minccino
EC: 2/6 -> 3/6
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 4/5 -> 5/5 (Unlocking Skill Link)
Movepool: Seed Bomb (BW Tutor)
Forgot to apply KOC, I'll be assigning it to EC so
EC: 3/6 -> 4/6
I'm not adding the quoted additions to Minccino to my profile until this gets approved or vetoed, but will add the amulet coin.

Last edited:

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Geodude6 and Ute and APPROVED.

52.8?

==

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...in-the-flying-gym.3486098/page-2#post-4801772
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-in-the-asb-arena.3486032/page-2#post-4771718
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-engineer-pikachu.3449162/page-41
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-pike-silver-rank-engineer-pikachu.3466052/page-6
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-subway-challenge-frosty.3450880/page-7

together gives me (all koc in mc)

Engineer: 27 CC / 21 UC
Dragonite: 4 MC - Roar, Rock Slide
Venomoth: 4 MC + refund duplicate Flash - Mimic, Captivate
Cyclohm: 7 MC - Hail, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, 1 MC
Porygon: 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC - Discharge, Hyper Beam, Lock-On, Recycle, Signal Beam, Tri Attack, Zap Cannon, Rest, Shadow Ball, SolarBeam
Pikachu: 5 MC - Counter, Swagger
Chimchar: 16 MC - Flame Charge, Hidden Power [Ice 7], Hone Claws, Incinerate, Rock Smash, Swagger, Toxic, Iron Tail
Stratagem: 3 MC
Togekiss: 10 MC - Aerial Ace, Facade, Fling, Pluck, Psych Up

SELF-APPROVED

Last edited:
Claiming from here.

Stockpiling the 11 CC.

Cyric the Gengar learns Facade (BW TM, 2 MC), Fling (BW TM, 2 MC), Giga Impact (BW TM, 2 MC), Mega Drain (1st gen TM, 3 MC), Natural Gift (4th gen TM, 3 MC), Poison Jab (BW TM, 2 KOC), and Rest (BW TM, 2 MC)

Grumbar the Golurk learns Return (BW TM, 2 MC) and Rock Smash (BW TM, 1 MC + 1 KOC)

Lathander the Volcarona learns Acrobatics (BW TM, 2 MC) and Aerial Ace (BW TM, 1 MC + 1 KOC)

Okay, so I goofed on my previous prize claim. Apparently I only got Shock Wave on Porygon-Z after the match was concluded, so I'll invest two of those MC into Toxic (TM) and stockpile the remaining one.

With that out of the way, I'll claim from this reffing.

Universal Counters: 51+4=55

After that, it turns out I forgot some stuff. Since I have the Normal Gym leadership now, I claim the following:
  • 10 Universal Counters
  • 1 Silk Scarf
  • 1 Strategy Badge (The Normal Gym Badge)
Universal Counters: 55+10=65

That'll be all!

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Zarator and Maxim approved. 1.0

I will spend 7 CC. Why do I do this to myself.

Lapras ♀ - Haerta
Nature: Quiet (SpA: +1, Spe -8, Evasion -10%))
Type: Water / Ice
Water Type - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice Type - Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Water Absorb - (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Shell Armor - (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
(DW) Hydration - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (-)

Height Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
BRT: 19

DC: 0 / 5

20 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Avalanche, Body Slam, Bulldoze, Ice Shard
Special Moves - Future Sight, Surf, Thunderbolt, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Whirlpool
Status Moves - Confuse Ray, Foresight, Growl, Mist, Perish Song, Protect, Rain Dance, Refresh, Sing, Substitute

Self-Approved

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...vs-challenger-engineer-pikachu.3485167/page-2

UC: 0->10

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...kachu-vs-challenger-deadfox081.3483652/page-2

UC: 10->20

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/electric-leader-dogfish44-vs-challenger-frosty.3483951/page-2

Its_A_Random said:
3 (Format) + 4 (Necturna) = 7 CC
+1× Electric Badge
Snorlax
: 3 MC, 2 KOC
Dusknoir: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Colossoil: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Now for the claims:

Since it is my 4th badge, I get a Magnet and 2 of each Type-Resist Berry (for personal reference, those are Occa, Passho, Wacan, Rindo, Yache, Chople, Kebia, Shuca, Coba, Payapa, Tanga, Charti, Kasib, Haban, Colbur, Babiri and Chilan Berries)

CC: 100->107

Emboar:

MC: 0->10 (UC)->0

Will use them to get it:

- Iron Head (BWTutor)
- Fire Punch (BWTutor)
- Hidden Power Rock (BWTM)
- Hyper Beam (BWTM)
- Rock Tomb (BWTM)

Stratagem:

MC: 0->10 (UC - no more left) ->0

Will use them to get it:

- Aerial Ace (BWTM)
- Embargo (BWTM)
- Rock Tomb (BWTM)
- Rest (BWTM)
- Substitute (BWTM)

Colossoil:
MC: 0->2->3 (koc)
DC: 4->5 (Unlocks Pressure)

Using the 3 MC to get it Thunder Fang (Egg)

Dusknoir:
MC: 0->3->4 (koc)

Will use them to get it:
-Frustation (BWTM)
-Rock Tomb (BWTM)

Snorlax:
MC: 0->3->5 (koc)

Will use them to get it:
- Mud Slap (Past Gen Tutor)
- Iron Head (BWTutor)

This should be all.

Surprisingly, some of my Normal Mons don't have the 5 Egg moves they should, guess I'd better go ahead and fix that.

Kimli (Snorlax) has 3 Egg moves it seems, so I'll grab Selfdestruct (Egg) and Whirlwind (Egg)

Matrix (Porygon-Z) was purchased way back when we used to do extra level up moves instead of Tutors if you didn't have any egg moves, thus he seems to have only three Tutor moves. I'll use the extras to purchase Gravity and Icy Wind.

Serenity (Togekiss) needs another Egg move, so how about we give her Foresight and Morning Sun.

Sirius (Castform) will take a name change to Cumulus and Future Sight and Psych Up as the Egg moves of choice.

Niki (Lopunny) is missing a TM move, so I'll give her Protect and Double Team.

Captain Falcon (Rufflet) needs TM and Tutor moves, so he'll get Sleep Talk (Tutor), Heat Wave (Tutor), Shadow Claw (TM), and Substitute (TM).

Protea (Blissey) gets some Egg moves, which in this case will be Mud Bomb and Metronome.

That will be all.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude6: 3 CC
-Houndour: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Charmander: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Embirch: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + LUCKY EGG + 2 KOC
-Heat-Rotom: 4 MC
Nightcrawler (Houndour) learns Dark Pulse (BW2 tutor, 2 MC).
Charla (Charmander) learns Outrage (BW2 Tutor, 2 MC).
Birchman's (Embirch) Lucky Egg contributes to DC, and the KOC go to MC. Learns Stealth Rock (GenV tutor, 2 MC) and Synthesis (GenV tutor, 2 MC). Unlocks her DW ability, Chlorophyll.
Meltdown (Rotom) learns Toxic (TM06, 2 MC) and Rain Dance (TM18, 2 MC).

And finally, I have already claimed 1 UC for my mons worked on for the Battle Arcade here. I had failed to notice that waterwarrior had already done those mons here, so I am deducting 1 UC from my profile.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approving... -.-'

--------------------

Frosty: APPROVED.
Maxim: Okay, here is the problem: The rule of the Freshmons Bonus is that if you have less than 5 moves of that category, then you claim 2 moves for that category, not enough to put you to 5 moves for that category (e.g. if you have 4 egg moves, you still claim 2 egg moves, not 1). For your benefit, NOT APPROVED until this is fixed.
akela: APPROVED.
Geodude6: APPROVED.

4 Claims Checked --> 4/10 C.C.

--------------------

ITS_A_RANDOM
2 (Base) + CEIL(9×(1÷6)) (B4) + (6÷2) (KO) = 7 UC
ITS_A_RANDOM
2 (Base) + 2 (B1) + 2 (B2) + 2 (B3) = 8 UC
ITS_A_RANDOM
CEIL(13×(3÷9)) (Format) + (7÷2) (KO Bonus) = 8 UC
Its_A_Random: 1 CC
Caroline the BURMY: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
TOTAL
Its_A_Random:
-+1 CC (81 Total)
-+23 UC (25 Total)
Burmy: +1 EC, +3 MC, +1 DC
---

Burmy [Caroline] (F)
EC: 4/4 (+1 EC)
MC: 30 (+(2+1) MC, +23 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5 (+1 DC, +2 UC)
-Evolves into Wormadam.
-Learns Confusion upon evolution.
-Unlocks DW Ability: Overcoat.
-Learns Rock Blast, Flail, Attract, Psychic, Fissure (All Gen V Level-Up), Earth Power, Endeavour, Signal Beam, Skill Swap, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock (All Gen V Tutor), Toxic, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Bulldoze, Substitute (All Gen V TM), & Endure (Gen IV TM).

Wormadam [Caroline] (F)
NATURE: Quiet (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Bug
: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

ABILITIES
Anticipation
: (Passive) This Pokémon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, reducing the Base Attack Power from Super-Effective attacks, Selfdestruct, & Explosion by two (2).
Overcoat (DW): (Passive) This Pokémon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokémon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

STATS
HP: 90
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 31 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/4

ATTACKS (25/55)
PHYSICAL
Bug Bite
Bulldoze
Earthquake
Endeavour
Fissure
Flail
Rock Blast
Tackle

SPECIAL
Confusion
Earth Power
Electroweb
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Snore

OTHER
Attract
Endure
Protect
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
String Shot
Substitute
Toxic

2+23-25=0 UC

SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
Ragnarokalex says to just do this and be like yea i got these so yea XD to claim everything
btw it is here

And spending 2 CC on a Cubone!

Cubone (Female)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rock Head:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Lightningrod: (Passive) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Battle Armor (DW): (Passive) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 3+
SpA: Rank 1-
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerange
Rage
Endure
Iron Head
Swords Dance
Perish Song
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Dig
Aerial Ace

I need to do more stuff here :p

P.S. 1 KOC for Tauros as a MC

stockpile i guess

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So that's a couple of Hall DQs, a finished Hall, a half-attempted Gym reffing, to earn me 7, 7, 17, 14 UC, totaling 325 UC in my bank vault.

Spending 7 UC to teach Wendy-Bayleef Ingrain (Egg), Snore (BW2 Tutor), and Rest (BW2 TM).
Also pending 19 UC to teach Charla-Staryu Light Screen, Brine (2 Level-up moves), Dive (past gen Tutor), Icy Wind, Magic Coat, Sleep Talk (3 BW2 Tutors), Reflect, Rest, Substitute, and Rain Dance (4 BW2 TMs).

UC: 280+7+7+17+14-7-19 = 299

Bayleef - Wendy (F)

They say the calmest waters often hide the most turbulent undercurrents, the stillest air often the premonition to the most terrible storms. So does Wendy. She's nice and pretty, often the team's peacemaker (pacemaker too), but her spirit is indomitable. In battle, Wendy wields the very force of nature itself - the plants and the wind that blows between leaves are her primary defence. Wendy is very trusting of strangers, despite Charla's frequent rebukes, but the fact that they're inseparable makes most Daycare visitors hesitate - except for Zheng. Wendy looks upon Natsu and Gray as big brothers, and they respond in kind - protective of their siblings as if of the same lineage.

After months of travel, Zheng intends to find a suitable place to build a small monastery, where he can have a roof over his family's head while he preaches and travels on his own. Wendy is the first to express support for the idea - a plant must have roots, after all. The outside world has weathered her and given her experience, but she remains hopeful of the promise of a better present and future - especially when she founds herself having fun with the girls in the family, or going about on errands with the lads. She is determined to protect the family's roots, as she calls their indomitable spirit, and will fight if the challenges arise.

Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass type: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Overgrow
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Ability 2: Leaf Guard (DW Unlocked)
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

EC: 4/9 Next Evolution at 9

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Reflect
PoisonPowder
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift
Light Screen
Safeguard
Solarbeam
Aromatherapy
Sweet Scent

Ancient Power
Counter
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Magic Coat
Mud-Slap
Endure
Ingrain

Protect
Double Team
Sunny Day
Energy Ball
Bullet Seed
Substitute
Sleep Talk
Worry Seed
Grass Knot
Snore
Rest
Staryu - Charla (U)

Charla is Wendy's closest friend and confidante since Daycare. Witty, and quick to learn the ways of the world, Charla did not trust Zheng at first sight, naturally, and disapproves of Natsu and Gray's loud brawls every other minute they were together. Charla looks out for Wendy, not afraid to stand up to bigger, meaner Pokemons, and its that precise quality she sees in Zheng's group that warms her up to the team. Charla is very touchy, resisting most physical contacts except with Wendy, retaliating with swift hit-and-run tactics whenever approached thus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Toggle
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Multiple Illuminates do not stack. (Command: Enable/Disable Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW Unlocked)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize
Power Gem
Light Screen
Brine

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic
Endure
Dive

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Signal Beam
Scald
Ice Beam
Surf
Protect
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Sleep Talk
Reflect
Rest
Substitute
Rain Dance

Surprisingly, some of my Normal Mons don't have the 5 Egg moves they should, guess I'd better go ahead and fix that.

Kimli (Snorlax) has 3 Egg moves it seems, so I'll grab Selfdestruct (Egg) and Whirlwind (Egg)

Matrix (Porygon-Z) was purchased way back when we used to do extra level up moves instead of Tutors if you didn't have any egg moves, thus he seems to have only three Tutor moves. I'll use the extras to purchase Gravity and Icy Wind.

Serenity (Togekiss) needs another Egg move, so how about we give her Foresight and Morning Sun.

Sirius (Castform) will take a name change to Cumulus and Future Sight and Psych Up as the Egg moves of choice.

Niki (Lopunny) is missing a TM move, so I'll give her Protect and Double Team.

Captain Falcon (Rufflet) needs TM and Tutor moves, so he'll get Sleep Talk (Tutor), Heat Wave (Tutor), Shadow Claw (TM), and Substitute (TM).

Protea (Blissey) gets some Egg moves, which in this case will be Mud Bomb and Metronome.

That will be all.
This is fixed now I believe.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude6: 1 CC
Birchman the EMBIRCH: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
That's 30 Pokémon, so 6 UC for me!
Birchman's KOC goes to CC. Learns Leaf Tornado, Fire Spin, and Flame Burst.

Buying a new Pokemon:

Darumaka (M)
Nature: Docile
Type: Fire
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Inner Focus (DW): (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 50

Attacks:
Tackle
Rollout
Incinerate
Rage
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Uproar
Facade
Fire Punch
Work Up

Protect
Double Team
Flame Charge
Rock Slide
U-turn

Encore
Endure
Flame Wheel
Focus Energy
Take Down

Also buying an Expert Belt, for a total of 22 CC spent.

Last edited:
Reward Time!
Ute
+2 UC
I think I did a decent job this time. not outstanding, but decent.
Payout:
Ute: 2 CC
-Metapod: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Golett: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
Metapod doesn't do much in these battles, but once my battle with Canis [finally] ends I'll get a Butterfree.
Payout:
Ute: 3 CC
-Golett: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
-Purrloin: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Ralts: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
This was a fun battle, I didn't win but oh well.

UC: 0 -> 2 -> 0 (converting to CC)
CC: 0 -> 7 -> 0
Buying a Tauros to be immediately traded away

Estark the Golett

EC: 1/6 -> 4/6 (+1 KOC)
MC: 0 -> 4 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 3/5
Movepool: + Substitute (BW TM), + Shadow Ball (BW TM)
It has come to my attention that Estark's (the Golett) nature is listed as Quiet but has stats of a Sassy Golett. Just tell me which to go with and I'll fix the issue, I'd prefer Sassy personally but either will do.

Lilium the Metapod:

EC: 3/5 -> 4/5
MC: 4 -> 6
DC: 3/5 -> 4/5

Merle the Purrlion

EC: 3/6 -> 4/6
DC: 3/5 -> 4/5
Movepool: + Snarl (BW TM)

Libra the Ralts

EC: 2/9 -> 4/9 (+1 KOC, Evolving)
DC: 2/5 -> 3/5
Movepool: + Icy Wind (BW Tutor)

Libra the Kirlia
Libra the Kirlia

Kirlia (Libra) [Male]
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Abilities:
Synchronize: (Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Trigger) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy: (Passive, DW, Locked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 2

EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5

Moves: 22/88
Level-up: 10/15
Growl -
(Passive)
Confusion -
(Elemental)
Double Team -
(Passive)
Teleport -
(Passive)
Lucky Chant -
(Passive)
Magical Leaf -
(Elemental)
Calm Mind -
(Passive)
Heal Pulse -
(Passive)
Psychic -
(Elemental)
Hypnosis -
(Passive)
Egg: 5/11
Confuse Ray -
(Passive)
Disable -
(Passive)
Encore -
(Passive)
Shadow Sneak -
(Elemental)
Will-o-Wisp -
(Force)
Tutor: 2/32
Signal Beam -
(Elemental)
Icy Wind -
(Elemental)
TM and HM: 9/47
Psyshock -
(Set)
Calm Mind -
(Passive)
Toxic -
(Elemental)
Protect -
(Passive)
Psychic -
(Elemental)
Shadow Ball -
(Elemental)
Double Team -
(Passive)
Charge Beam -
(Force)
Will-O-Wisp -
(Force)
Event: 0/2

Bergas the Tauros

Tauros [Bergas] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+ 16.5 spe, + 19 Acc, - 1 Def)

Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Intimidate:
(Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.
Anger Point: (Passive) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.
Sheer Force: (Toggle, DW Locked) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19
Moves:
Tackle
Stomp
Tail Whip
Rage
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Pursuit
Rest
Payback

Body Slam
Double Edge
Endure
Headbutt
Mimic

Protect
Double Team
Substitute
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Last edited:
Heres the battle
TeraVoltage: 2 CC

-Necturine: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC (KOC goes to EC) [idk if i can cash it but Necturine had a KOC before found in a previous post. If i can use that put it into EC.] Looks like stone Edge will have to wait. Just stockpiling the Mc's then.
-Elgyem: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 2 KOC (KOC goes to EC) [Simple Beam & Recover]
-Riolu: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC (KOC goes to EC)
-Dratini: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC (Using MC on Endure)

Necturine
Ec 4/6
Mc 0
Dc 2/5
Moves- Stone Edge

Elgyem
Ec 4/6
Mc 0
Dc 1/5
Moves- Simple Beam & Recover

Riolu
Ec 3/6
Mc 2
Dc 2/5

Dratini
Ec 2/9
Mc 0
Dc 2/5
Moves- Endure

Leaving My CC for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)