Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC: 40->56->0

Necturna:
MC: 1->29 (28 UC)->0
Moves: Leaf Blade (Egg), Synthesis, Skill Swap, Seed Bomb, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Trick (BW2 Tutor), Rest, Substitute, Double Team, Payback, Psychic, Frustration, Hyper Beam (BW TM)

Medicham:
MC: 1->29 (28 UC)->0
Moves: Endure (Past Gen TM), Pain Split, Sleep Talk, Gravity, Helping Hand, Magic Coat, Low Kick (BW2 Tutor), Toxic, Telekinesis, Return, Frustration (BW TM), Foresight, Dynamicpunch (Egg)

EDIT: I will beat Lucy. Someday...

CC: 21->27->30 (Cyclohm's KOC)

Slowking:
MC: 1->3 (2 KOC)->0
Moves: Bide (Past Gen TM)

Revenankh:
MC: 0->6 (6 KOC)->0
Moves: Dual Chop, Knock Off (BW2 Tutor), Poison Jab (BW TM)

2 UC

For the first time in a while, I am not spending it on Carracosta. Instead, Spending the 2 UC on Smeargle as MC and 1 Sketch to learn Mang the Zubat's Leech Life.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Tied.
CC: 8 > 10

Chandelure
MC: 1 > 5 (MC) > 6 (KOC) > 22 (16UC) > 0 (learns moves)
Moves: Snore (BW Tutor, 2), [Dream Eater, Embargo, Facade, Frustration, Giga Impact, Payback, Return, Round, Thief, Trick Room (all BW TMs, 20 total)]
This should max out Wisp the Chandelure.

Pyroak
MC: 0 > 4 (MC) > 5 (KOC) > 0 (learns moves)
Moves: Heat Crash (LU, 1), Giga Impact (BW TM, 2), Substitute (BW TM, 2)

UC: 99 > 83

kingmitus (Guts should be marked as a Dream World ability and would usually be written underneath Flash Fire), rickheg, Incoleo, Geodude6, GemofTheDay, AOPSUser, akela, and Someoneelse are APPROVED

Arcanite, there's no link to the match you are claiming from. NOT APPROVED until this is fixed.

Matezoide you are also missing a link for the second match. NOT APPROVED until this is fixed.

1.4 UC -> 0.4 UC

Now that that's done, claiming from my arcade. Ended my losing streak against facility bosses! I get 9 CC.

Flamestrike the Magmortar gets 12 MC and 4 KOC, all of which will go into MC. He'll use all of that and the 1 MC he has stocked to get Belly Drum (Egg), Detect (Past Gen TM), Follow Me (Event), Covet (Gen 5 Tutor), Thief, Swagger, and Facade (Gen 5 TM)

Shockstrike the Cyclohm gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, which will go into my CC. He gets Shock Wave (Egg) with the MC.

Skystrike the Braviary gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. He gets Sleep Talk (Gen 5 Tutor) and Rock Tomb (Gen 5 TM) with the MC.

SELF-APPROVED

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...phers-in-a-ute-topher4167-versus-ute.3484781/
(Sorry, I don't know how to link on this new forum layout.)

Me: 1 CC (0 CC -> 1 CC)

Frogger the Poliwag (now Poliwhirl): 2 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC

EDIT: Sorry, I have more!

This: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/topher4167-vs-bec-2v2-lc-singles.3484127/

Me: 2 CC

Frogger the Poliwhirl: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Not Odd the Oddish (now Gloom): 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC

And this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-topher4167.3483660/

Me: 6 CC

Frogger the Poliwhirl: 1 EC, 5 MC

1 CC -> 9 CC

Also, Poliwhirl will evolve again extremely quickly (yay!)

Topher: Approved +.1, but once you have your poliwhirl evolve, make sure to post it up in here so i can approve it.
Matezoide: Approved

Fortune telling is bogus.

+6 CC, stockpiling (42 total)
Mollux: +6 MC (6 HC), learns Fire Blast (TM, -2 MC), Bind (Tutor, -2 MC) and Gastro Acid (Tutor, -2 MC)

And that's when Comp beat me.

+16 UC, going into my Lucario's MC, learns Rock Tomb (TM, -2 MC), Round (TM, -2 MC), Strength (TM, -2 MC), Role Play (Tutor, -2 MC), Snore (Tutor, -2 MC), Natural Gift (Past Gen, -3 MC) and Secret Power (Past Gen, -3 MC).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ff-on-planet-char.3483602/page-2#post-4755756 24 UC
Blowing it all on Archeops to purchase the following 12 moves: Torment (BW TM/HM), Toxic (BW TM/HM), Rock Polish (BW TM/HM), Rock Tomb (BW TM/HM), Smack Down (BW TM/HM), Stone Edge (BW TM/HM), Bulldoze (BW TM/HM), Earth Power (BW Tutor), Stealth Rock (BW Tutor), Fly (BW TM/HM), Aerial Ace (BW TM/HM), and Tailwind (BW Tutor)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ragnarokalex-vs-matezoide-3v3-doubles.3485897/ 7 UC
Spending 6 UC on Archeops as MC to learn Heat Wave (BW Tutor), Outrage (BW Tutor), and Dragon Tail (BW TM/HM). Spending the remaining 1 UC as EC on Slugma to increase its EC from 0/6 to 1/6.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/akela-is-eternally-battling-in-this-triples.3483103/page-2 7 CC
Stockpiling the 7 CC.
Smeargle receives 4 MC. Spending 2 MC to Purchase Sketch (Level Up) and Sketch (Level Up). Spending the other 2 MC and 1 instance of Sketch to purchase Electroweb (Wurmple).
Omastar receives 3 MC and 1 KOC to be spent as MC. Spending the 4 MC to purchase Stealth Rock (BW Tutor) and Rock Slide (BW TM/HM).
Lunatone receives 3 MC and 1 KOC to be spent as MC. Spending the 4 MC to purchase Psychic (Level Up), Explosion (Level Up), Stone Edge (Level Up), and Heal Block (Level Up).
Solrock receives 3 MC. Spending the 3 MC to purchase SolarBeam (Level Up), Stone Edge (Level Up), and Explosion (Level Up).
Liepard receives 3 MC. Spending the 3 MC and Liepard's 1 Stockpiled MC to purchase Aerial Ace (BW TM/HM) and Knock Off (BW Tutor).
Corsola receives 3 MC and 2 KOC to be spent as MC. Spending the 5 MC to purchase Explosion (BW TM/TM), Magic Coat (BW Tutor), and Endure (Level Up).
Rhydon receives 4 MC (Due to having max EC and DC). Spending the 4 MC to purchase Endeavor (BW Tutor) and Dragon Tail (BW TM/HM).

Some hax, but still fun.

Since Primeape and Muk are maxed, their KOC goes into CC, bringing the total CC obtained from that battle to 19.

Simisage's 3 MC adds up to the 1 MC he already had, bringing it to 4. He learns Protect and Substitute.

Bannete uses his 3 MC to learn Trick (Level Up) and Payback (TM)

Donphan learns Poison Jab (TM) and stocks the remaing MC.

Spinda's 4 MC allows her to learn Calm Mind and Retaliate (B/W TMs)

7 UC

Edit: 15 CC. (4 for the run, 4 for Rapidash, 2 for Vanilluxe and 5 for KOCs)

Throh's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 4. He learns Rock Tomb and Return (Both B/W TMs)

Edit: 15 UC

EDIT: 2 CC

Turtwig gets 1 EC and 1 DC. the 2 MC allows it to learn Stealth Rock (TM)

Tepig gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 3 MC. The 2 KOCs are used into the MC bringing it to 5.

He learns Flamethrower, Head Smash, Flare Blitz (Level Up) and Superpower (Tutor)

Will goes to 9 EC with this match! You know what this means?

She also gets 3 MC, which will add up to 1 UC, bringing her MC total to 4.

She buys Thunder and Overheat (B/W TMs)

<Aurumoth> (Will) [Female]
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp.Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: Will comes from a big family, being the oldest sibling, Will has grown to be extremely responsable and careful for her brothers and sisters. As the years passed, she realised her brothers/sisters became old enough to take care of themselves, which upset her to an extent.
Eventualy, she met Matezoide and was caught. Although she isnt the oldest one anymore, Will is happy to be part of a new family, despite being rather tomboyish and unstable, Will has the personality and inteligence of a competent leader. The Heart of Kandrakar's power has grown considerably, affecting her physical appearance, though her mind hasnt changed one bit.

Abilities:

Weak Armor: (Toggle) Default effect: None.
Alternative effect: The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Illusion: (Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 81 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
String Shot (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Zen Headbutt
Reflect
Wish
AncientPower
Final Gambit

Hidden Power Ground (7)
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Protect
Psychic (*)
Psyshock
Shadow Ball (*)
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Wonder Room
Electroweb
Helping Hand
Ice Beam
X-Scissor
Safeguard
Substitute
Retaliate
Trick
Skill Swap
Role Play
Icy Wind
Ally Switch
Toxic

Hydro Pump (*)
Bug Buzz (*)
Disable (*)
Close Combat
Feint
Counter
Megahorn
Wing Attack

Edit!

Spending 7 CC on a Ditto.

Also using 4 UC on his DC, bringing it to 4.

Also using 6 CC and 6 UC to buy a Metal Powder and Quick Powder.

<Ditto> (Ottis) [No Gender]

Nature: Quirky
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About: A Shiny Ditto, Ottis is a joker at heart. Although he means no harm, Ottis is unable to not change the opponent's form upon transforming, mostly in an (mostly sucessful) attempt at making other people laugh and annoy the enemy.
He bonded extremely well with Bosco, given their similar form, shininess and....''unique'' natures.

Abilities:
Limber (Passive): This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Imposter (DW LOCKED, Passive): This Pokemon transforms into an opponent specified by the trainer immediately upon entry into battle.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 48
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: N/A
MC: N/A
DC: 4/5

Attacks - COMPLETE- 0 CC

Transform

Edit: 4 UC

Empoleon doesn't like Throh

3 CC

Empoleon gets 9 MC and 2 KOC. I will use 1 as CC, bringing my total to 14, and 1 as MC, bringing his total to 10. I would like to buy the moves Hydro Pump (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), Avalanche (Past-Gen TM, 3 MC), Bulldoze, Toxic, and Hidden Power Electric (7), (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.[/Url]

Also, I will buy an Ekans, bringing my total CC to 12.

Ekans (M) Naja Haje

Nature: Quiet (+SAtk, -Spe, -10% Eva)

Type:

Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Intimidate
Trigger
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Shed Skin
Passive
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Unnerve (DW Locked)
Passive
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats
SAtk: Rank 3 (+)
SDef: Rank 2
Spe: 47 (47.8>47)
Size Class: 2
BRT: 12

Attacks:
Wrap (*)
Leer (*)
Poison Sting (*)
Bite (*)
Glare (*)
Screech (*)
Acid (*)
Stockpile (*)
Swallow (*)
Spit Up (*)

Disable (*)
Poison Fang (*)
Pursuit (*)
Crunch (Gen 2) (*)
Snatch (*)

Sludge Wave (*)
Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Protect (*)
Bulldoze (*)

Arcade win :)

12 UC—>19 UC

Baal the Kitsunoh gets 12 MC and 4 KOC. 3 KOC will go into his MC, bringing his total to 15. I would like to buy the moves Sucker Punch (Past-Gen Tutor, 3 MC), Endeavor, Knock Off, Trick, Role Play, Aerial Ace, and Hone Claws (BW Tutor, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC. I would like to use his other KOC as CC, bringing my total to 20 and allowing me to buy an Expert Belt.

20 CC—>0 CC

Möbius gets 3 MC, a KOC, and some respect. I would like to use his KOC as MC, bringing his total to 4. I would like to buy the moves Thunder Wave and Toxic (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Bolshevik the Bronzong gets 3MC and a KOC, which I will use as MC, bringing his total to 4. I would like to buy the moves Explosion and Psychic (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Gonna spend a few CC to buy a couple new Pokemon.

Swinub:

Miss Piggy (F)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat: (Passive) (DW, Locked) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

Counters:
EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard

Avalanche
Ancient Power
Icicle Crash
Fissure
Bite

Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Ice Beam
Toxic
Protect

Moves: 17

Riolu:

Skywalker (M)
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster: (DW, Locked) (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Counters:
EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Copycat
Screech

Blaze Kick
Hi Jump Kick
Cross Chop
Circle Throw
Crunch

Earthquake
Focus Blast
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Protect

Moves: 18

That's 4 CC, taken out of the 12 I have already, leaves me with 8.

EDIT: It's been brought up to me that freshies get 5 Egg moves instead of 3, added them now
EDIT 2: And TMs, I can't read today...
EDIT 3: And now I'm about to go back and exploi- I mean utilize the new policy to learn a few moves on my older Pokemon, give me a minute

Barrier and Feint (Egg) on Electivire
Iron Tail and Thrash (Egg), Bulldoze and Protect (TM) on Gabite
Endure and String Shot (Egg), Struggle Bug and Fire Blast on Volcarona
Smellingsalt and Knock Off (Egg), U-Turn and Focus Blast on Mienshao
Rock Polish and Flash Cannon (TM) on Bolderdash
Charm and Focus Punch (Egg), Double Team and Protect (TM) on Shroomish
Encore and Skill Swap (Egg), Will-O-Wisp and Torment (TM) on Ralts
Muddy Water and Clear Smog (Egg) on Kingdra
Dragon Dance and Iron Tail (Egg) on Dragonite
Dragon Dance and Thrash (Egg), Shadow Claw and Rock Slide (TM) on Shelgon
Iron Tail and Night Slash (Egg), X-Scissor and Giga Impact (TM) on Fraxure
Fury Cutter and Quick Attack (Egg) on Flygon

Yeah, that's the list!

ok

Ute: 2 CC
All of Ute's Mons: 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC
I love how Xenforo links to the post when you make quotes, but I would like
to work again...

CC: 0 -> 2

Lilium the Caterpie

EC: 0/5 -> 1/5
MC: 0 -> 2
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5
Stockpiling MC (Lilium can't use any yet)

Merle the Purrloin

EC: 1/6 -> 1/6
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5
Movepool: +Protect (BW TM)

Stocke the Minccino

EC: 0/6 -> 1/6
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5
Movepool: +Wake-Up Slap (Level Up), +Hyper Voice (Level Up)

Let's attempt to revive ASB... to do that I need to clear a match off my plate. Specifically, this one.

Unmei the Natu gains 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. She'll gain the Level-Up move Power Swap and the B2W2 Move Tutor Move Roost.

Unmei the Natu:
EC: 4/6
MC: 0 (Gains Power Swap and Roost)
DC: 3/5

Myself... 1 CC. Stockpiling.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 6

But wait, there is more. This match is done at last. It only took... two and a half months. I really must be nuts...

Eternal Drifter; 6 CC
Smeargle; 4 MC, Metal Claw, Fake Out, Protect, 1 KOC
Zweilous; 4 MC, 1 KOC
Chimecho; 3 MC, 1 KOC
Scrafty; 3 MC, 3 KOC
Persian; 3 MC
Golbat; 2 EC, 2 MC
Pawniard: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, 1 KOC

Let's go through one at a time, shall we?

Achisuto the Smeargle gained, with the KOC, 5 MC, and loses three Sketch for Fake Out, Metal Claw, and Protect. This brings his MC total up to 20, and Sketch total down to 3. I will spend 3 MC on 3 more Sketches, to bring his Sketch total back up to 6. I might spend more MC later to gain a few moves from my Pokemon, but for now, this will do...

Achisuto the Smeargle:
MC: 17 (Gains Fake Out, Metal Claw, and Protect; loses 3 Sketches; gains 3 Sketches)

Zweilous has already evolved into Fear, Terror, and Despair the Hydriegon previously. This battle gave her, with the KOC, 5 MC. I'll spend 4 MC on the B2W2 Tutors Draco Meteor and Roost. Stockpiling the last.

Fear, Terror, and Despair the Hydreigon:
EC: 9/9
MC: 1 (Gains Draco Meteor and Roost)

Hope the Chimecho survived at the end with 1 energy. She also gained, with the KOC, 4 MC. With that MC, I'll give her BWTM Psyshock and Calm Mind.

Hope the Chimecho:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Psyshock and Calm Mind)

Oblivion Knight the Scrafty gained, with 3 KOC, a whopping 6 MC! He'll have that spent on B2W2 move tutors Iron Head, Snatch, and Zen Headbutt.

Oblivion Knight the Scrafty:
MC: 0 (Gains Iron Head, Snatch, and Zen Headbutt)

Fern the Persian gained 3 MC. I'll go ahead and spend it on the Event move Petal Dance and get that out of the way.

Fern the Persian:
MC: 0 (Gains Petal Dance)

Dream Slayer the Golbat gained, with the Lucky Egg, 2 EC and 2 MC. He'll learn the B2W2 Tutor Heat Wave.

Dream Slayer the Golbat:
EC: 8/9
MC: 0 (Gains Heat Wave)

And finally, Rook the Pawniard... or should I say Bisharp? He has already evolved previously. With the EC and DC dropped and replaced with a single extra MC, and the KOC being converted into MC, Rook gains 4 MC. Rook will spend that MC on BWTMs Hone Claws and Brick Break.

Rook the Bisharp:
MC: 0 (Gains Hone Claws and Brick Break)

Now for my prize... a whopping 6 CC! This brings my total to 12. I'll spend ten CC on... a BrightPowder!

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 2
*1 BrightPowder

THAT should do it!

Grr...

CC: 30->36->41 (Cyclohm max)->46 (5 KOC from Cyclohm)

Infernape:
MC: 0->12->14 (2 KOC)->0
Moves: Quick Guard, Submission, Focus Energy, Double Kick (Egg), Brick Break (BW TM)

Medicham:
MC: 0->3->4 (1 KOC)->0
Moves: Trick (BW2 Tutor), Retaliate (BW TM)

Revenankh:
MC: 0->3->0
Moves: Curse (Egg)

Yay! Not like I'm beating Battle 8 anytime soon.

CC: 46->57->69 (Cyclohm max)->72 (Cyclohm's KOC)

Revenankh:
MC: 0->3->5 (2 KOC)->0
Moves: Secret Power (Past Gen TM), Giga Impact (BW TM)

Slowking:
MC: 0->3->4 (1 KOC)->0
Moves: Hail, Sunny Day (BW TM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cbrevan-vs-ute.3484877/]here[/url]

and http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shucks-i-think-yoshi-is-in-awe.3484736/#post-4755854]here[/url]

Can we just accept that I suck at formatting? good

+2 UC

+3 CC

Ponyta: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 2 KOC
Both KOC go into EC, which evolves him

Rapidash (male)
Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities-
Run Away (Passive): This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Flash Fire (Passive): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body (DW-Locked, Passive): This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Stats-
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121 (+17% Accuracy)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Counters-
MC:
DC: 1/5

Attacks-
Level Up:
Quick Attack
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Flame Wheel
Stomp
Flame Charge
Fire Spin
Megahorn

Egg:
Double Kick
Double-Edge
Horn Drill
Morning Sun
Thrash

TM:
Double Team
Fire Blast
Will-0-wisp
Substitute
Protect

Kitsunoh +4 MC +1 KOC (to MC)
buying Flail (Egg) and Fling (BWTM)

Meinshao 1 DC and 2 MC

And what's that? Aweshuckle. That's what. You don't fuckle with the Shuckle.

Aweshuckle (M)
You don't fuckle with Shuckle.
Nature: Relaxed (+Def -Spe)
Type: Bug/Rock
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Rock: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities-
Sturdy:

Type: Passive

This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Gluttony:

Type: Passive

This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat). It also regains two (2) HP per action when holding Leftovers.

Contrary: (DW-Locked)

Type: Toggle.

No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, from both its own attacks and those of other Pokemon. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats-
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 10 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 9
Spe: 4 (-10% evasion)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 22

Counters-
EC: N/A

Attacks-
Level Up:
Withdraw
Contstrict
Bide
Rollout
Struggle Bug
Encore
Wrap
Sfeguard
Rest
Rock Throw

Egg:
Mud Slap
Final Gambit
Helping Hand
Accupressure
Knock Off

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Gyro Ball
Substitute
Double Team

Wanderer: Approved+.1
Akela: Approved+.1
Matezoide: Approved+.1, but dont forget your CC from your first link
Complications: Approved+.1, however make sure to note that your UC isnt going up, like noted in the post.
Jayjinde: Approved+.1, however, make sure to note that riolu should have 4 attack and 1 defense due to nature, you forgot to add that in
Ute: Approved+.1, make sure to note that Merle has 2 EC since you typoed it as staying at one, also I fucking love your claim format, so easy to read
Eternal: Approved+.1
AOPS: Approved+.1
Pwne: Approved+.1
Aweshucks: Approved+.1

Guess what? Rook already had Brick Break from a previous battle. Requesting to refund the 2 MC for it, and spend the MC on... Spite, a B2W2 Move Tutor.

Claiming from a nice Hall run

+26 CC

Hitmonchan's 26 KOC go into MC, allowing him to learn:

Detect, Close Combat (Level Up), Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Swagger, Attract, Retaliate, Thief, Bide, Body Slam, Metronome and Dizzy Punch (Past Gen)

good to go ED and Matezoide Approved

+2CC

Retriarch the Argalis
1 EC up to 7
3 MC to be stockpiled for later

Ahri the Vulpix
1 EC up to 2
3 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Toxic and Dark Pulse
1 DC up to 2

Isaac the Dratini
1 EC up to 2
3 MC + 2 KOC spent to learn Endure and Thunder
1 DC up to 2

+13 UC

+12 CC

Gallade gets a KOC that turns into another CC

Malspar the Infernape
3 MC + 2 KOC spent to learn Facade and Vacuum Wave

Azavel the Togekiss
3 MC + 1 KOCspent to learn Hyper Voice and Pluck

Kormahs the Hydreigon
3 MC + 1 UC spent to learn Zen Headbutt and Signal Beam

Daezara the Cyclohm
3 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Earthquake and Trick Room

Shorin the Blastoise
3 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Dive and Dragon Tail

Self-Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)