Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how you claim a Growlithe.... this is how you claim a Growlithe. (Using up 2 of my CC, to be at 2, to get a Growlithe)

Growlithe [Claire] (Female)

Desperation Theme: Guilty Gear XX - Blue Water, Blue Sky
The seas of Unova can do wondorous things. For one, they give some of the best waves, as Marlon can tell you. However, what is truly magnific is that it gives birth to majestic creatures like Claire.

Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Innate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified: (DW) (Locked) (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Bite
Roar
Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Helping Hand
Flame Wheel
Reversal
Fire Fang
Take Down

Egg:
Close Combat
Morning Sun
Flare Blitz
Fire Spin
Iron Tail

Tutor:

TM:
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Wild Charge
Protect
Substitute
Dig

Durant certainly developed a personality.
21 CC—>22 CC (2 from Tourney; in not sure if they get approved or not.) Eother way, I have enough CC now to buy an Expert Belt without the tourney CC, which leaves me with 0 CC (if tourney needs approval) or 2 (if it doesn't.)

Möbius the Durant gets 4 MC and a KOC, which I will use as MC, bringing my total to 5. I would like to buy the moves Iron Defense (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), Endeavor (BW Tutor, 2 MC), and Double Team (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
IssacCross (Previously Approved): APPROVAL REVOKED. The match you reffed was riddled with so many errors that I recommend you re-ref the match.
ZhengTann: Anorith gets Iron Defence as a Gen V Tutor, so you only have to spend 2 UC on it, & not 3. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Yarnus of Bethany: APPROVED.
The Wanderer: APPROVED.
rickheg: APPROVED.
Blazikenmaster-Zeo: Approval withheld. The claim is perfectly legit, yes, but I am afraid the referee made so many errors in that match in terms of energy costs & shit that really needs to be addressed, as I have posted in that thread. So... :/
kingmitus: -Speed Natures a calculated as Floor(Speed÷1.15), not Floor(Speed×0.85), so Growlithe should have Floor(60÷1.15)=52 Speed, not 51. Also, please use the proper names for attacks, not abbreviations (Will-O-Wisp, not WoW). Fix those errors, & you are APPROVED.
Frosty: APPROVED.
Canis Majoris: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED.
GemOftheDay: APPROVED.
Complications: Yeah, you get the CC automatically. APPROVED.
maserato: NOT APPROVED — Egg Moves cost 3 MC, 3+3+2 = 8 MC, which is more than the 6 Arghonaut has. Also, you should only have 1 CC left, since you only gain 1 CC in a 1v1 Singles.
EspyOwner: APPROVED.

14 Claims Checked puts me at 17/10 C.C., granting me 1 UC & 7/10 C.C.

Also, from here—which leads to another link—I gain 2 CC.

SELF APPROVED.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3483748

Charizard gets 4 MC and 1 KOC that goes into MC. I get 1 CC. I'm just going to stock it all because I'm on my phone and I can't be bothered to figure out what moves I want to buy right now.

EDIT: Approvals haven't been done yet so I'm going to throw a bunch of stuff in here.

First, I get 2 UC from here.

Next, that 1 CC from above puts me at 6, so I'm going to buy some new Pokemon!

Embirch - Cannonstrike (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Reckless: (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (60/1.15v)
Base Rank Total: 13
Total Moves: 19

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Blaze Kick
Counter
Earth Power
Revenge
Seed Bomb

Protect
Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp
Rock Slide
Substitute

Numel - Lavastrike (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Ground
Fire:Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Ground:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Simple: (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier (e.g. Swords Dance boosts Attack by four (4) stages, Bulk Up boosts Attack and Defense by two (2) stages each). Stat boosts and drops still maximize at six (6) stages.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (35/1.15v)
Total Moves: 19

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Take Down
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume

AncientPower
Body Slam
Endure
Scary Face
Yawn

Protect
Earthquake
Dig
Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp

Chimchar - Apestrike (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +17% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Fire:Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14).
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch).

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 71 (61*1.15^)
Weight Class: 1
Total Moves: 18

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Counter
Encore
Fake Out
Focus Punch
ThunderPunch

Dig
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp
U-Turn

Those three will bring me right back down to 0 CC. Time to start collecting again! Oh, and I might as well use 1 UC to teach Numel Earth Power (level-up), bringing me down to 11.

Okay more stuff, apparently now mons bought before the bump up to 5 Egg/TMs on buy get more stuff. I will gladly take advantage of this!

Golurk gets ThunderPunch and Ice Punch (Tutor)
Magmortar gets Barrier and DynamicPunch (Egg)
Braviary gets Sky Attack and Roost (Tutor)
Honchkrow gets Brave Bird and Whirlwind (Egg)
Heracross gets Pursuit and Revenge (Egg)
Tyranitar gets Pursuit and Dragon Dance (Egg)
Venusaur gets Razor Wind and Safeguard (Egg)
Samurott gets Assurance and Screech (Egg)
Charizard gets Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse (Egg)
Feraligatr gets Block and Dragon Dance (Egg)
Donphan gets Body Slam and Endeavor (Egg)
Nidoking gets Head Smash and Sucker Punch (Egg)
Steelix gets Block, Explosion (Egg), Roar, and Taunt (TM)
Rhyperior gets Reversal and Thunder Fang (Egg)
Gliscor gets Cross Poison and Feint (Egg)
Mamoswine gets Body Slam and Icicle Spear (Egg)
Blissey gets Endure and Helping Hand (Egg)
Snorlax gets Selfdestruct, Whirlwind (Egg), Smack Down, and Double Team (TM)
Excadrill gets Metal Sound and Skull Bash (Egg)
Conkeldurr gets Mach Punch, Reversal (Egg), Earthquake, and Dig (TM)
Haxorus gets Night Slash and Razor Wind (Egg)
Serperior gets Mean Look and Sweet Scent (Egg)

Phew, finally done!

Claiming Wildfire the Embirch for 2 CC

Wildfire the Embirch
Type: Fire/Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Reckless: (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats: 60 / 40 / 55 / 65 / 40 / 60

Atk: Rank 3 +
Spe: 52 - (-10%) Evasion

Moves:
Sweet Scent
Bullet Seed
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Absorb

Aromatherapy
Blaze Kick
Counter
Earth Power
Seed Bomb

Toxic
Sunny Day
Protect
SolarBeam
Overheat

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
I have 17 CC and 20 UC. I am now going to do something very irresponsible.

(-2 CC)

Scylar (F)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Def: Rank 1-
SpA: Rank 4+
Spe: 91
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:
Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
X-Scissor
Icicle Spear
Hail

Counter
Pin Missile
Signal Beam
Spikes
Water Pulse

Hidden Power (Fire, 6)
Blizzard
Protect
Dig
Aerial Ace

Spending 1 UC to teach Omi (Scylar) Hail (LU move).

(-3 CC)

Sneasel (F)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark:Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 1-
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Faint Attack
Icy Wind
Screech
Fury Swipes
Agility
Metal Claw
Hone Claws

Assist
Counter
Double Hit
Fake Out
Feint

Hail
Dig
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor

(-2 CC)

Swinub (F)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +12% Acc, -1 SpA)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 58+ (+12% Acc)
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard
Earthquake

Bite
Fissure
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Stealth Rock

Hail
Protect
Dig
Double Team
Rock Slide

Spending 1 UC to give Naka (Swinub) Earthquake (LU).

Total: -7 CC, -2 UC

A Subbreffing 2 UC
Spending it, to no surprise, on Eelektross as MC to learn Fire Punch (BW Tutor). This increases its movepool to 50 out of 65.

Another Reffing 2 UC
Spending it on Eelektross as MC to learn Superpower (BW Tutor). 51/65 moves learned.

I just realized I have 9 CC stockpiled. Time to be irresponsible with it:

Spending 2 CC to purchase:
Totodile [Jacala] [M]

Quiet Nature (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Egg Group: Monster/Water 1
Abilities:
Torrent (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 37 (-)

Attacks:
Level Up
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Flail
Thrash
Egg
AncientPower
Metal Claw
Mud Sport
Razor Wind
Water Pulse
TM/HM
Dive
Ice Beam
Rock Tomb
Surf
Waterfall

Spending 7 CC to purchase:
Unown [Miserable Bastard] [-] *

Modest Nature (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Ability:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 48

Attacks:
Level Up
Hidden Power Bug: 50% Drain Effect
Hidden Power Dark: Taunt Effect
Hidden Power Dragon: Roar Effect
Hidden Power Electric: 30% Paralyze
Hidden Power Fighting: Calculates Damage Using Defense
Hidden Power Fire: 30% Burn
Hidden Power Flying: High Critical Hit Ratio
Hidden Power Ghost: 20% Special Defense Lower
Hidden Power Grass: 20% Sleep
Hidden Power Ground: 20% Accuracy Lower
Hidden Power Ice: 20% Freeze
Hidden Power Poison: 30% Toxic
Hidden Power Psychic: 20% Confusion
Hidden Power Rock: 20% Flinch
Hidden Power Steel: 20% Special Attack Lower
Hidden Power Water: 20% Speed Lower, Douse effect

You know how fun it is to go through both prize claim threads to double check and make sure a move was not an Egg or TM/HM move when you purchased it? Unless I was able to find that I purchased a move as a Tutor or Level Up move, it is assumed I purchased it as the most expensive option. That said, onto the "You are an asshole, akela, making my job as a prize claim approver harder!":

Miltank [Calci] [F]

Adamant Nature (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Egg Group: Field
Abilities:
Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Scrappy (Innate): This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Sap Sipper (Innate): This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 0/0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (25/89)
Physical
Body Slam
Dizzy Punch
Facade
Frustration
Gyro Ball
Ice Punch
Rollout
Stomp
Tackle
ThunderPunch
Wake-Up Slap
Zen Headbutt
Special
Other
After You
Bide
Captivate
Curse
Defense Curl
Growl
Heal Bell
Helping Hand
Milk Drink
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute

Claiming: Double-Edge (Egg), Present (Egg)

Exploud [Titanus] [M]

Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Egg Group: Monster/Field
Abilities:
Soundproof (Innate): Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Scrappy (Innate): This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Stats:
HP: 110
Spe: 59 (-)

EC: 9/9

Attacks: (34/95)
Physical
Astonish
Bite
Circle Throw
Crunch
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Pound
Rock Slide
SmellingSalt
Stomp
Thunder Fang
Zen Headbutt
Special
Blizzard
Extrasensory
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Round
Shadow Ball
Snore
SolarBeam
Surf
Synchronoise
Uproar
Other
Howl
Rest
Roar
Screech
Sleep Talk
Supersonic
Toxic

Claiming: Hammer Arm (Egg), SmokeScreen (Egg)

Lilligant [Dahlia] [F]

Mild Nature (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Egg Group: Grass
Abilities:
Chlorophyll (Innate): During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo (Innate): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard (Innate): In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (26/56)
Physical
Bide
Special
Absorb
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Leaf Storm
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Petal Dance
SolarBeam
Other
After You
Aromatherapy
Entrainment
Growth
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Ingrain
Leech Seed
Protect
Quiver Dance
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Substitute
Sunny Day
Synthesis
Teeter Dance

Claiming: Endure (Egg), Sweet Scent (Egg)

Relicanth [Fossil] [M]

Types: Water/Rock
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 2
Abilities:
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Stats:
Def: Rank 5
Spe: 47 (-)

Attacks: (11/69)
Physical
Bulldoze
Earthquake
Rock Tomb
Skull Bash
Tackle
Waterfall
Special
Brine
Mud-Slap
Water Gun
Other
Harden
Yawn

Claiming: Snore (Egg), Sleep Talk (Egg), Rest (BW TM/HM), Protect (BW TM/HM)

Corsola [Filter] [F]

Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Rock/Water
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Abilities:
Hustle (Can Be Enabled): This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Natural Cure (Innate): This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Regenerator (Innate):When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Stats:
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 30 [30.43] (-)

Attack: (21/85)
Physical
Bide
Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Spike Cannon
Tackle
Special
AncientPower
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Mirror Coat
Other
Aqua Ring
Barrier
Harden
Ingrain
Iron Defense
Lucky Chant
Protect
Recover
Refresh
Rock Polish
Safeguard
Toxic

Claiming: Rock Slide (Egg), Head Smash (Egg), Light Screen (BW TM/HM), Reflect (BW TM/HM)

Roggenrola [Run] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Force (Innate) (Locked):This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 13 (-)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (16/49)
Physical
Bulldoze
Explosion
Frustration
Headbutt
Heavy Slam
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Tackle
Take Down
Special
Mud-Slap
Other
Gravity
Harden
Iron Defense
Rock Polish
Sand-Attack

Claiming: Lock-On (Egg), Rock Tomb (Egg), Protect (BW TM/HM), Substitute (BW TM/HM)

Shuckle [Shrugs] [M]

Brave Nature (+1 ATK, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Bug/Rock
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Egg Group: Bug
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Gluttony (Innate): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Contrary (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 9
SpD: Rank 9
Spe: 4 (-)
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks: (16/71)
Physical
Bide
Constrict
Gyro Ball
Rock Throw
Rollout
Wrap
Special
Struggle Bug
Other
Acupressure
Encore
Flash
Helping Hand
Rest
Safeguard
Substitute
Sweet Scent
Withdraw

Claiming: Knock Off (Egg), Acid (Egg), Protect (BW TM/HM), Earthquake (BW TM/HM)

Slugma [Magmother] [F]

Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Egg Group: Amorphous
Abilities:
Magma Armor (Innate): This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).
Flame Body (Innate): This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Weak Armor (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Stats:
Spe: 17 (-)

Attacks: (20/74)
Physical
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Special
AncientPower
Earth Power
Ember
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Inferno
Lava Plume
Smog
Snore
Other
Curse
Harden
Light Screen
Recover
Reflect
Rest
SmokeScreen
Will-O-Wisp
Yawn

Claiming: Acid Armor (Egg), Heat Wave (Egg), Protect (BW TM/HM), Substitute (BW TM/HM)

Onix [Sigmund] [M]

Jolly Nature (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Types: Rock/Ground
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Weak Armor (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Stats:
Def: Rank 6
Spe: 81 (+) [+15 ACC]
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks: (21/74)
Physical
Bind
Bulldoze
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Heavy Slam
Rage
Rock Blast
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Slam
Smack Down
Tackle
Special
DragonBreath
Other
Curse
Harden
Mud Sport
Rock Polish
Sandstorm
Screech
Stealth Rock

Claiming: Rock Climb (Egg), Flail (Egg), Payback (BW TM/HM), Protect (BW TM/HM)

Bonsly [Kinsey] [M]

Type: Rock
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Abilities:
Rattled (Innate) (Locked): These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 8 (-)

Attacks: (16/77)
Physical
Flail
Faint Attack
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Slam
Special
Other
Attract
Block
Copycat
Defense Curl
Endure
Fake Tears
Mimic
Swagger
Toxic

Claiming: Stealth Rock (Egg), Sand Tomb (Egg), Rock Polish (BW TM/HM), Protect (BW TM/HM)

Graveler [Ampersand] [M]

Abilities:
Sand Veil (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
Spe: 30 (-)
Weight Class: 5

EC: 4/9

Attacks: (18/85)
Physical
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Gyro Ball
Hammer Arm
Magnitude
Rollout
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Selfdestruct
Smack Down
Tackle
Special
Flamethrower
Other
Defense Curl
Endure
Mud Sport
Rock Polish

Claiming: Mega Punch (Egg), Rock Climb (Egg), Rock Smash (BW TM/HM), Protect (BW TM/HM)

Dwebble [Core] [F]

Brave Nature (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Bug/Rock
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Egg Groups: Bug/Mineral
Abilities:
Shell Armor (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Stats:
Spe: 47 (-)

Attacks: (15/56)
Physical
Aerial Ace
Bug Bite
Faint Attack
Fury Cutter
Poison Jab
Rock Blast
Rock Smash
Sand Tomb
Smack Down
Special
Other
Endure
Rock Polish
Sand-Attack
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Withdraw

Claiming: Counter (Egg), Curse (Egg), Protect (BW TM/HM), Earthquake (BW TM/HM)

And that is it. I am sure I have more mons where this applies, but it takes far too much time to confirm that they are correct. Imagine doing that for 47 pokemon.

Claiming from here.
And here.

+1 CC
+2 CC
Total: 5 CC

Cottonee | +1 EC | +2 MC | +1 DC
Spending 1 MC each on SolarBeam and Endeavor.
EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5

Monhom | +1 EC | +2 MC (+2 KOC > MC) | +1 DC
EC: 3/9 - Not evolving yet.
Spending 2 MC for Torment, 2 MC for Draco Meteor
DC: 3/5

Gastly | +1 EC | +2 MC (+1 KOC > MC)
EC: 2/9
Spending 2 MC on Torment, 1 MC on Dark Pulse.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Not too bad.

CC: 7 > 15 (CC) > 0 (buying)
I get 8CC. I shall buy an Everstone for 15CC, leaving me with 0CC.

Zubat > Golbat:
EC: 3 > 8 (KOC), evolves
MC: 2 > 4 (KOC) > 0 (learns moves)
DC: 3 > 4 (KOC)
Moves: Snatch (BW Tutor, 2), Torment (BW TM, 2)

Golbat [Echo] (M)
Nature: Jolly
Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Infiltrator (DW, locked):
Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)
+19% Accuracy
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 8/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Acrobatics
Air Cutter
Astonish
Bite
Brave Bird
Confuse Ray
Fly
Leech Life
Snatch
Steel Wing
Supersonic
Swift
Taunt
Thief
Torment
U-turn
Wing Attack
Zen Headbutt

Might as well evolve Aron while I'm at it.

Aron [TM28 TOMBSTONER] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Speed)

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Rock: Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head:
Innate
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal (DW, locked):
Innate
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Stats:

Spe: 34 (-)
-10% Evasion
Weight Class: 5 [6 Heavy Metal]

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Earthquake
Harden
Headbutt
Head Smash
Heavy Slam
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Metal Burst
Metal Claw
Mud-Slap
Protect
Roar
Rock Slide
Superpower
Tackle
Take Down
Toxic

EDIT: Prankster!
UC: 85 > 89

EDITEDIT: In terms of the new move giveaway, my Pokemon get:
  • Volcarona: Egg- Foresight and Harden (note that String Shot was learnt by Level Up)
  • Rotom: BW Tutor- Sleep Talk and Snatch (note that Uproar was learnt by Level Up)
  • Chandelure: Egg- Captivate and Clear Smog
  • Camerupt: Egg- Body Slam and Endure
  • Infernape: Egg- Focus Energy and Quick Guard
  • Swampert: Egg- Counter and Mirror Coat
  • Roselia: Egg- Leaf Storm and Spikes
  • Weavile: Egg- Feint and Counter
  • Zubat: Egg- Pursuit and Whirlwind
    BW TM- Protect and Torment
  • Alakazam: Egg- Light Screen and Skill Swap
  • Aerodactyl: Egg- Foresight and Steel Wing
    BW TM- Protect and Torment
  • Aron: Egg- Curse and Endeavor
  • Gyarados: BW TM- Earthquake and Dragon Tail
  • Shellder: Egg- Rapid Spin and Twineedle
    BW TM- Toxic and Rest
  • Seadra: Egg- Outrage and Razor Wind
    BW TM- Dive and Protect
  • Combee: BW Tutor- Endeavor and Snore
My change in format makes this quite difficult :/

Fecking Bird.

+2 CC

Deep Blue (Metang): 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC. Learns ThunderPunch (for 2 MC) (BW Tutor). I give him 4 more UC to have 9/9 EC. You know what this means!

Metang [Deep Blue] (Genderless)
"I am Deep Blue, the most lethal weapon in Unova. Prepare yourself, non-computerized creature."
Desperation Theme: Crowzfest - Phoenix Sword
Evolution has turned Deep Blue into a walking supercomputer - powerful processing system, solid firewalls and a ton of options. It's still slow as turtles, though.

Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (DW) (Locked) (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 60 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]

Attacks:

Level Up:
Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Hammer Arm

Egg:

Tutor:
Iron Head
Iron Defense
Zen Headbutt
ThunderPunch

TM:

I also gave him Hammer Arm (LU) for the remaining MC.

Rita (Argalis): 1 + 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC. I use 3 UC on her EC and 3 UC on her DC, effectively giving her Illusion and...

<Aurumoth> [Rita] (Female)
Desperation Theme: Tales of Vesperia - A Bet on This Bout
Her magic in full form and her abilities nigh-unmatched now, Rita decided to work as a mercenary for Deep Blue. Her true intentions are yet unknown.

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Weak Armor: (Can Be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Illusion: (DW) (Innate) (Unlocked) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
Atk: 5
Def: 4
SpA: 4
SpD: 3 (+)
Spe: 81 (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks:

Level Up:
Dragon Dance
Quiver Dance
Tackle
String Shot
Sunny Day
Silver Wind
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Light Screen
Reflect

Egg:
Close Combat
Megahorn
Disable
Bug Buzz
Hydro Pump

Tutor:

TM:
Thunder
Psychic
Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Protect
Substitute

She gets Dragon Dance, Quiver Dance and Silver Wind automatically, and I use her 2 MC on Thunder (BW TM).

I now have 4 CC and 24 UC.

--
+4 UC, up to 28

#solateclaim
Banking CC
Gengar gets Thunderbolt (BWTM) and Double Team (BWTM) with it's KOC+MC
Ralts gets EC/DC and uses 2 MC for Protect (BWTM_
Aron gets EC/DC and uses KOC for EC, and uses 3 MC for Stealth Rock (Egg)
Charmander uses Lucky Egg for DC, and buys Outrage (BW Tutor), and gets EC/DC

LC >Stage 2 mons http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3483481
Timburr gains 2 MC and puts his KOC into MC which he uses along with the 1 MC on him already to buy Ice punch and fire punch (Tutor)
Timburr Gains 1 EC which allows his clown status to raise one level

Fighting type
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Abilities:Guts, Sheer force, Iron fist (DW)
Guts:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force:

Type: Can be Enabled

This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

(DW locked)Iron Fist:

The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)
Nature:Adament (+att -Spa)
Gurdurr
Atk: Rank 5+
Spe: 40

EC 4/9
DC 4/5
MC 0

Moves
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low kick
Rock throw
Wake up slap
Chip away
Stone edge
Dynamicpunch

Ice punch
Fire punch
Counter
Drain punch
Reversal
Mach punch
Wide Guard
Thunder punch

Bulk up
Dig
Payback
Rock slide
Poison jab

Scratchet Puts his KOC into EC which means...
Tomohawk

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Nature: Modest
Atk: Rank 1-
SpA: Rank 5+
Spe: 85

Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Whirlwind
Aura sphere
Morning sun
Sunny day
Bulk up
Superpower
Retaliate
Taunt
Drain punch
Rain Dance
Air slash
Double team
Rock slide
Hyper Voice
Nature power
Roost
Stealth Rock
Rapid spin
Confuse ray

He spends his MC on Heat wave and Hurricane (LU)
He gets aura sphere morning sun whirlwind sunny day and aerial ace via pre 25 moves
I refund sunny day and aerial ace to get Hyper voice and air slash

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Got a few things to claim for tonight. One. Two. Three.

Birkal: +4 CC (4 total)

Gallade: +8 MC
Aerial Ace (Gen V TM)
Earthquake (Gen V TM)
Fire Punch (Gen V Tutor)
Rock Slide (Gen V TM)​

Tomohawk: +2 DC (KOC) (5/5)
Tomohawk unlocked Justified!
+4 MC (KOC)
Heat Wave (Level Up)
Rest (Level Up)
Double Team (Gen V TM)​

Rotom: +10 MC (3 KOC)
Protect (Gen V TM)
Snatch (Gen V Tutor)
Charge Beam (Gen V TM)
Volt Switch (Gen V TM)
Will-O-Wisp (Gen V TM)​

Gurdurr: +1 EC (7/9)
+3 MC
Wide Guard (Egg Move)​

Also, +15 UC (34 total) for this brawl.

In regards to the most recent update I am buying massive amounts of moves woo

Okay:

Fidgit is getting Wish and Sand Tomb - Egg

Fidgit (Turbo Man) [Male]
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Poison/Ground
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Persistent:
This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.

Vital Spirit:
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Prankster (DW):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Spe: 91 (-)

MC: 1

Attacks:

Air Slash
Circle Throw
Clear Smog
Comet Punch
Copycat
Earth Power
Encore
Gust
Heal Block
Helping Hand
Knock Off
Magic Room
Me First
Rapid Spin
Razor Wind
Sludge Bomb
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Wide Guard
Wonder Room
Heal Block
Gravity

Disable
Spikes
Stealth Rock

Drill Run
Gastro Acid
After You

Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Sludge Wave
Taunt
Toxic
Venoshock
Earthquake
U-Turn
Smack Down
Dig

Kitsunoh is getting Metal Sound and Flail - Egg

Kitsunoh (Shadow Man) [Female]
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +19% Accuracy)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Frisk
:
The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Limber:
This Pokemon's body is well trained and immune to paralysis.

Cursed Body (Dream World):
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 127 (+)

Attacks:

Aerial Ace
Attract
Bulldoze
Captivate
Copycat
Curse
Cut
Dark Pulse
Defog
Dig
Double Team
Dream Eater
Earthquake
Embargo
Endeavor
Endure
Facade
Faint Attack
Fake Out
False Swipe
FeatherDance
Fire Punch
Flail
Flash
Flash Cannon
Fling
Foul Play
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Giga Impact
Gyro Ball
Headbutt
Hex
Hidden Power (Fire) (7)
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Imprison
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Last Resort
Lick
Low Kick
Magic Coat
Memento
Metal Burst
Metal Claw
Metal Sound
Meteor Mash
Natural Gift
Odor Sleuth
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Payback
Perish Song
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psycho Shift
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Roar
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Role Play
Round
Safeguard
Scratch
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
ShadowStrike
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Strength
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Super Fang
Superpower
Swagger
Tail Whip
Taunt
Thief
ThunderPunch
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
U-Turn
Will-O-Wisp
Yawn

Gallade is getting Mean Look and Grudge - Egg

Gallade (Blade Man) [Male]
Nature: Impish (+1 Defense, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Steadfast:
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (Dream World):
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80

Attacks:

Growl
Leer
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Fury Cutter
Slash
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Helping Hand
Protect
Close Combat
Imprison
False Swipe
Feint

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak
Hypnosis

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Magic Coat
Wonder Room
Pain Split
Drain Punch
Skill Swap
Zen Headbutt
Sleep Talk
Knock Off

Wish

Taunt
Torment
Will-O-Wisp
Light Screen
Reflect
Endure
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Trick Room
Safeguard
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Rest
Brick Break
Focus Punch
Low Sweep
Telekinesis

Milotic is getting Dragon Pulse and Mud Sport - Egg

Milotic (Splash Woman) [Female]
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Marvel Scale:
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Cute Charm:
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 81
Size Class: 5

Attacks:

Aqua Ring
Captivate
Flail*
Hydro Pump
Recover
Refresh
Safeguard
Splash*
Tackle*
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Water Sport
Wrap

Haze*
Hypnosis*
Mirror Coat*

Magic Coat
Icy Wind

Brine
Dive
Double Team
Dragon Tail
Hidden Power (Electric) (7)
Ice Beam*
Protect
Rain Dance*
Scald*
Substitute
Surf
Toxic
Rest
Endure

Volcarona is getting Magnet Rise and String Shot - Egg

Volcarona (Heat Man) [Male]
Nature: Timid (-1 Attack, +15% Speed, +15% Accuracy)
Type: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:

Flame Body:
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Swarm (Dream World):
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 115 (+)

DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down
Bug Buzz
Gust
Heat Wave
Hurricane

Endure
Foresight
Morning Sun

Giga Drain

Protect
Psychic
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Substitute

Hippowdon is getting Body Slam and Sleep Talk - Egg, and Bulldoze and Double Team - BW TM

Hippowdon (Dust Man) [Male]
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Sand Stream:
When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock, Ground, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw Abilities.

Sand Force (Dream World):
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 47
Weight Class: 7

Attacks:

Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Tackle
Sand-Attack
Bite
Yawn
Take Down
Dig
Sand Tomb
Earthquake
Crunch

Revenge
Slack Off
Whirlwind

Protect
Stone Edge
Substitute
Rock Slide

Earth Power

Throh is getting Block and Low Kick - BW Tutor, and Taunt and Protect - BW TM

Throh (Guts Man) [Male]
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Guts:
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Mold Breaker (Dream World):
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 45

Moves:

Bind
Leer
Bide
Focus Energy
Seismic Toss
Vital Throw
Revenge
Storm Throw
Circle Throw
Endure

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch

Earthquake
Payback
Stone Edge

Lapras is getting Future Sight and Whirlpool - Egg

Lapras (Wave Man) [Male]
Type: Water/Ice
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Water Absorb
:
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Shell Armor:
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Hydration (Dream World):
This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

HP: 120
Spe: 53 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6

DC: 4/5

Sing
Water Gun
Growl
Mist
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Rain Dance
Perish Song
Hydro Pump

Curse
Aurora Beam
Dragon Dance

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Surf
Bide
Dive
Brine
Safeguard
Rest
Sleep Talk

Honchkrow is getting Psycho Shift and Sky Attack - Egg, and Thunder Wave and Fly - BW TM

Honchkrow (Air Man) [Male]
Type: Dark/Flying
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

Insomnia:
This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Super Luck:
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Moxie (Dream World):
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Spe: 61 (-)

Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Swagger
Peck
Night Shade
Assurance
Night Slash
Sucker Punch
Taunt
Torment
Quash

Brave Bird
Roost
FeatherDance

Snarl
Calm Mind
Hidden Power (Fighting 7)

Scizor is getting Light Screen and Safeguard - Egg, and Toxic and Giga Impact - BW TM

Scizor (Proto Man) [Female]
Nature: Careful (+1 Special Defense, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Bug/Steel
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:

Swarm:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Technician:
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Light Metal (Dream World):
The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Spe: 65
Weight Class: 5 (4 with Light Metal)

Attacks:

Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Double Team
X-Scissor
Bullet Punch
Metal Claw
Iron Head
Feint

Counter
Endure
Night Slash

Bug Bite
Knock Off

Protect
Brick Break
U-Turn
Aerial Ace

Bisharp is getting Revenge and Mean Look - Egg, and Thunder Wave and Torment - BW TM

Bisharp (Cut Man) [Male]
Type: Dark/Steel
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:

Defiant:
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Inner Focus:

Pressure (Dream World):
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Spe: 70

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Iron Head
Guillotine
Night Slash

Psycho Cut
Pursuit
Sucker Punch

Magnet Rise

Taunt
Brick Break
Aerial Ace

Empoleon is getting Aqua Ring and Mud Sport - Egg, and Hidden Power (Fire) (7) and Earthquake - BW TM

Empoleon (Bubble Man) [Male]
Nature: Quiet (-15% Speed, +1 Special Attack, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Steel

Abilities:

Torrent
:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Defiant (Dream World):
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Spe: 52 (-)

Attacks:

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
BubbleBeam
Fury Attack
Brine
Drill Peck
Swagger
Metal Claw
Aqua Jet
Whirlpool

Agility
Hydro Pump
Yawn

Ice Beam
Surf
Protect
Scald

Steelix is getting Rock Climb and Explosion - Egg

Steelix (Hard Man) [Male]
Type: Steel/Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Rock Head
:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Sheer Force (Dream World):
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Def: Rank 8
Spe: 30
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8

Attacks:

Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Curse
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Smack Down
DragonBreath
Sandstorm
Slam
Rock Slide
Dig
Autotomize
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Crunch
Double-Edge
Stone Edge

Defense Curl
Rollout
Block
Heavy Slam

Aqua Tail
Earth Power
Iron Head
Magnet Rise

Taunt
Earthquake
Torment
Roar
Protect
Giga Impact
Bulldoze
Dragon Tail
Substitute

Lucario is getting Agility and Circle Throw - Egg, and Substitute and Dig - BW TM

Lucario (Mega Man) [Male]
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, -1 Special Defense, +12% Accuracy)
Type: Fighting/Steel

Abilities:

Steadfast:
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus:

Justified (Dream World):
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)

Attacks:

Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Copycat
Screech
Dark Pulse
Metal Claw
Bone Rush
Me First
Detect
Metal Sound
Aura Sphere
ExtremeSpeed
Close Combat
Copycat
Dragon Pulse
Heal Pulse

Blaze Kick
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch

Ice Punch
Magnet Rise
ThunderPunch

Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Focus Blast

Togepi is getting Psycho Shift and Mirror Move - Egg, and Protect and Hidden Power (Ground) (7) - BW TM

Togepi [Female]
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +5% Accuracy)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Hustle:
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace:
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Super Luck (Dream World):
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 23 (+)

Attacks:

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Follow Me
Bestow
AncientPower

Future Sight
Morning Sun
Foresight

Signal Beam

Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Solarbeam

Rhyhorn is getting Thunder Fang and Ice Fang - Egg, and Protect and Toxic - BW TM

Rhyhorn [Male]
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Lightningrod
:
These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.

Rock Head:

Reckless (Dream World):
This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Spe: 25

EC: 2/9

Attacks:

Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast
Drill Run
Megahorn

Counter
Crunch
Pursuit

Payback
Rock Smash
Rock Slide

Larvitar is getting Focus Energy and AncientPower - Egg, and Dig and Substitute - BW TM

Larvitar [Male]
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Guts:
Type: Innate*

Sand Veil (Dream World):*
Type: Innate*
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Spe: 35 (-)

Attacks:

Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash

Iron Head
Pursuit
Stealth Rock

Protect
Taunt
Torment

Snorunt is getting Block and Hex - Egg, and Substitute and Toxic - BW TM

Snorunt [Female]
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +8% Accuracy)
Type: Ice

Abilities:

Inner Focus:

Ice Body:
This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Moody (Dream World):
This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 58 (+)

EC: 1/6

Attacks:

Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Beam
Ice Shard
Blizzard

Bide
Disable
Spikes

Shadow Ball
Light Screen
Safeguard

.... and taking a break from doing these for now, I'll get the rest later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)