Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending 2 CC on a Sentret because I'm insane!

Sentret [Zeal] (Female)
Desperation Theme: Persona 4 - The Almighty
You thought Zeal was male, right? You're not the first - countless mistake Zeal for a male - and then they get destroyed. Within her lie the countless problems of being who she is - low power, not good innate abilities, etc. - but she trains hard to be the very best.

Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Accuracy-lowering moves (but not Fog-inducing moves) used by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker bypass this. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Frisk: (DW) (Innate) (Locked) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 20
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Scratch
Foresight
Defense Curl
Quick Attack
Fury Swipes
Helping Hand
Follow Me
Slam
Double-Edge (Egg)
Pursuit (Egg)
Iron Tail (Egg)
Trick (Egg)
Substitute (Egg)
Thunderbolt (TM)
Solarbeam (TM)
Ice Beam (TM)
Toxic (TM)
Protect (TM)

Now I have 2 CC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3482878&page=2
Once again I lose, but at least I get rewards for sucking. 1cc gained so I have 5.
Eevee- Using its two MC for the gen 5 TM move Substitute
What? Chimchar is evolving!

Monferno [beast boy] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Fire, fighting
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Abilities:
Blaze: (innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron fist: (DW, locked, innate)
The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)
Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 94 (+)
Weight class: 2
Base stat total: 9

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
scratch
leer
ember
taunt
mach punch
flame wheel
Close Combat
Flare Blitz

blaze kick
thunder punch
fire punch
double kick
fake out

stealth rock
uturn
shadow claw
poison jab
dig

Also using its 2 MC for close combat (level up) and flare blitz (level up)

Akela, Canis Majoris, Topher4167 are APPROVED

Kingmitus:
When i looked at your profile, it still said chimchar had 2/6EC, so i thought that you made an error an couldnt evolve. However, I realized you did not edit in your last (approved) prize claims. I suggest that before you claim prizes from something, you edit in your previous prize claims, so everything is in order and makes sense. In other news, monferno gets 94 speed with a +speed nature. Also, please add into the description that Monferno gets +15% accuracy. Fix and you are APPROVED.

-8cc for a Leaf Stone

Self-Approved

Evolving my Gothita since it's at 4/9 EC

Gothorita (Roll) [Female]
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Frisk
:
Type: Innate
The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Shadow Tag (Dream World):
Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 2

Moves:

Pound
Confusion
Tickle
Fake Tears
DoubleSlap
Psybeam
Embargo
Faint Attack
Psyshock
Psychic
Heal Block

Dark Pulse
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Mirror Coat
Uproar

Skill Swap

Taunt
Torment
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Protect

Also claiming from Magnemite's battles here and here. (+2 CC)

Putting my Lucky Egg stuff into EC, putting Magnemite at 4/9 so I can evolve the little shit and it stops being a bag of dicks.

KOC is going to go to DC I guess
+4 MC buying Magnet Rise (1) and Teleport (3)

Magneton (Magnet Man)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +11% Accuracy)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

Magnet Pull
:
Type: Can be Activated
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Analytic (Dream World):
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 81 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4

Attacks:

Metal Sound
Tackle
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Mirror Shot
Tri Attack
Magnet Rise

Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Recycle

Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon
Protect
Teleport

I have 11 CC. Buying a Hippopotas (-2 CC), which has a filler nickname ATM...

Hippopotas [Force of the Desert] (M)
Nature: Sassy

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Stream: (Innate) When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.
Sand Force: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.(DW) Locked

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 3+
Spe: 27 (32 / 1.15 FLOOR speed, -10% evasion)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

DC: 0/5​

Attacks:
Tackle | Physical | Level Up
Sand-Attack | Other | Level Up
Bite | Physical | Level Up
Yawn | Other | Level Up
Take Down | Physical | Level Up
Dig | Physical | Level Up
Sand Tomb | Phsyical | Level Up

Rest | Other | Machine
Protect | Other | Machine
Toxic | Other | Machine
Return | Physical | Machine
Earthquake | Physical | Machine

Slack Off | Other | Egg
Whirlwind | Other | Egg
Sleep Talk | Other | Egg
Curse | Other | Egg
Revenge | Physical | Egg

Total Moves:
17​

And a Drilbur (-2 CC), which has, again, a filler nickname.

Drilbur [eloM] (M)
Nature: Impish

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.​

Abilities:
Sand Force: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Rush: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Pokemon with Levitate plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.). If an ability's description does not mention Mold Breaker, it is unaffected by Mold Breaker. (DW) Locked

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 3 +
SpA: 1 -
SpD: 2
Spe: 68
Base Rank Total: 14

DC: 0/5​

Attacks:
Scratch | Physical | Level Up
Mud Sport | Other | Level Up
Rapid Spin | Physical | Level Up​

Mud-Slap | Physical | Level Up
Fury Swipes | Physical | Level Up
Metal Claw | Physical | Level Up
Dig | Physical | Level Up
Hone Claws | Other | Level Up

Protect | Other | Machine
Sandstorm | Other | Machine
Earthquake | Physical | Machine
Substitute | Other | Machine
Rock Slide | Physical | Machine

Skull Bash | Physical | Egg
Submission | Physical | Egg
Iron Defense | Other | Egg
Rock Climb | Physical | Egg
Earth Power | Special | Egg

Total Moves:
18​

This leaves me at 7 CC.
2/3s of Ground trio complete! Now just need a Swinub... Ah well, will get him at a later date.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm going to do this again because no one got too upset, or got on my case for anything being wrong. Honestly, who do I check my approver status with...?

akela, The Royal Guard, EspyOwner, Unoriginal Name approved. 18.3

Unoriginal Name: Placeholder nicknames aren't much of a concern. You can change their name arbitrarily, for free, whenever you like.

Rewards:
LouisCyphre gets 1 CC and a win!
Muk gets 3 MC, a DC, and a KOC!

TheRoyalGuard gets 1 CC and a loss!
Hitmonchan gets 3 MC and a DC!

I get 2 UC!
Aphetto uses his KOC as MC, buying Dark Pulse and Taunt. His DC reaches 2/5.

Self-Approved

EDIT:

Ferre purchases Flamethrower (2 MC), Future Sight (1 MC), Psych Up (2 MC), Sunny Day (2 MC), Knock Off (3 MC), Baton Pass (3 MC), Hail (2 MC), False Swipe (2 MC), and Aerial Ace (2 MC)

Camille purchases Future Sight (3 MC), Stored Power (3 MC), Baton Pass (1 MC), and Drain Punch (3 MC)

Oros purchases Focus Punch (3 MC), Fire Blast (2 MC), Roar (2 MC), Dragon Dance (1 MC), Aqua Tail (1 MC), and Draco Meteor (3 MC).

Pumyra purchases Baton Pass (3 MC), Confuse Ray (3 MC), Rapid Spin (3 MC), and Healing Wish (1 MC). oh I guess she knows hw; dammit

Spoons purchases Skill Swap (3 MC), Role Play (1 MC), and DynamicPunch (3 MC).

Bellistar learns Dragon Tail (1) and Sleep Talk (3 MC).
It has come to my attention that B2W2 tutors are 2 MC; so I need to correct these.

Camille is saved 1 MC; she buys Last Resort.

Oros is saved 1 MC as well. He buys Hyper Beam.

Spoons gets Skill Swap for 1 MC cheaper. He buys Trick.

Bellistar gets Sleep Talk cheaper. She buys Zap Cannon.

That's a good piece of info...

Self-Approved

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3483428
+1 CC (8 Total)
Gastly
EC: 5/9 (1 KOC converted)
MC:2

Evolving :]

Gastly [Figure 8] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levite (Innate):This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats

SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3

EC: 5/6
MC: 2

Attacks:

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch

Disable
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Will-O-Wisp

Taunt
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Venoshock
Psychic
Thunderbolt

Pain Split

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I should claim from a Gym reffing and 2 Hall reffings. That's 16, 5, and 20 UC, to bring my tally up to 237. That said, I will spend 17 UC to pump Juvia the Froslass, letting her learn Crunch, Ice Fang (2 Snorunt's Level-up moves), Wake-up Slap, Captivate, Destiny Bond, (3 Froslass' Level-up moves), Rollout, Weather Ball, Fake Tears, and Avalanche (4 Egg moves).

UC: 196+16+5+20-17 = 220

Froslass - Juvia (F)

Juvia has a terrible crush on Gray. Period. This romance probably started when she spied Gray practicing the Ice Punches (since it worked quite well against Natsu) and she has been tagging along ever since. There's nothing Zheng could do to dissuade her, so he figured he might as well adopt Juvia too. Unfortunately, Gray is blind to the obvious - or rather, he does not find it in himself to reciprocate. Faced against such cool indifference, Juvia did not back down, making a promise to herself that she will, one day, let Gray see that she is already in his heart. Not that Gray isn't acting like a gentleman - so some of his actions towards Juvia was probably misleading, as well.

The chance to settle down gave Juvia hopes of raising a family of her own with Gray, of all things. Redoubling her efforts to spend time with Gray whenever he's not training for Halls, Juvia gets paranoid when another girl approaches Gray, to the point that her imagination runs wild of multiple-way relationships. Her affection with Gray had long been an open secret, one that she cares not about hiding. The girls secretly support her, and even the guys do nothing to impede her - or perhaps the lads just wanna see what Gray would do in such a situation. Her own training has not been set aside, though - in addition to wielding water in its coldest form, Juvia also hones her perceptive skills, something further enhanced by the Dawn Stone given by Zheng.

Nature:
Timid (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:

Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Snow Cloak
Juvia trains her ethereal perception to suit her native snowy conditions, gaining a 20% evasion boost an immunity to Hailstone damage during Hail.

Ability 2: Cursed Body (DW Unlocked)
When Juvia is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that she can disable it. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (+19%)

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Ice Shard
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Ominous Wind
Hail
Crunch
Ice Fang
Wake-up Slap
Captivate
Destiny Bond

Bide
Block
Spikes
Disable
Endure
Hex
Rollout
Weather Ball
Fake Tears
Avalanche

Frost Breath
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Toxic
Light Screen
Shadow Ball
Substitute

Mylo: Approved+.1
Ullar: Approved+.1
Zheng: Approved+.1

spending 2 UC to teach my Cyclohm Bulldoze
also spending some UC on my Hydreigon
Fire Blast 2 UC
Stone Edge 2 UC
Tailwind 2 UC
Rest 2 UC
Sleep Talk 2 UC
Roost 2 UC
Thunder Fang 3 UC
Double Team 2 UC
Dragon Tail 2 UC

for a total of 21 UC spent

Self-Approve

WOO Match Done

CC: 11-->12-->13 (KOC)

Lite Brite the Aurumoth gets Flash and Dream Eater with her 4MC (She also gets a gold star for maxing her movepool <3
)

EDIT: STARTERMONS GOOOOOOOO

Demeter the Snivy (♀)
Type:

Demeter is the youngest of her best friends (Helios and Apsu.) She is the most trusting of the bunch, cuddling close to SubwayJ whenever she gets the chance. Demeter always tries to bolster the spirits of everyone on the team and helps her teammates (even the FE's) always achieve their best!

Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Special Defence)

Type:

:
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Contrary: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
45/45/55/45/55/63

Attack: Rank 2
Defence: Rank 2
Special Attack: Rank 2
Special Defence: Rank 1
Speed: 73 (18% Acc Bonus)
Base Rank Total: 13

Evolution Counters: 0/9
Dream Counters: 0/5
Move Counters: 0

Moves:
*Level Up*

Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam

*Egg*

Iron Tail
Mirror Coat
Pursuit
Glare
Twister

*TM/HM*

Taunt
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Torment

Total Moves: 19

Apsu the Totodile (♂)
Type:

Before Apsu was a part of SubwayJ's team he was always the odd one out. All of the other Totodile always wanted to party, but Apsu just wanted to stay at home by himself. However when he joined the party of SubwayJ he instantly became best friends with Helios and Demeter, and Now Apsu is much more open to adventure. On the team Apsu always keeps everybody alert to the task at hand planning ahead whenever needed!

Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Type:

: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Stats:
50/65/64/44/48/43

Attack: Rank 3
Defence: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 3
Special Defence: Rank 2
Speed: 37

Moves:
*Level Up*

Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Flail
Thrash

*Egg*

Aqua Jet
Block
Metal Claw
Mud Sport
Razor Wind

*TM/HM*

Ice Beam
Protect
Surf
Rock Slide
Waterfall

Total Moves: 19

Helios the Chimchar (♂)
Type:

Helios is one of the most energetic pokemon on SubwayJ's team. Always eager to get going, he keeps Apsu and Demeter always on their feet. Sometimes quick to act, he relies on the thinking skills of Apsu to avoid many sticky situations. Considering his energy, Helios is definitely the strongest of the bunch, and will power through anything that may trouble the others!

Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Defence)

Type:

: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Stats:
44/58/44/58/44/61

Attack: Rank 2
Defence: Rank 1
Special Attack: Rank 2
Special Defence: Rank 2
Speed: 71
(17% Acc Bonus)

Moves:
*Level Up*

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

*Egg*

Assist
Encore
Fake Out
Helping Hand
Counter

*TM/HM*

Flamethrower
Acrobatics
Protect
U-Turn
Shadow Claw

Total Moves: 18

CC: 13--->7

Prizes

danmantincan: 2CC
KS: 2CC

Slaking, Nidoqueen, Gyarados, Snorlax, Tomohawk, Octillery: 3MC
KOC: Snorlax*1, Slaking*1, Tomohawk*1, Gyarados*1, Octillery*1

Me: 7UC
I go to 86 CC.
Snorlax, Tomohawk and Octillery all gain 4 MC (3 MC+ 1 KOC).
Snorlax will learn Protect and Substitute.
Tomohawk will learn Snatch and Protect.
Octillery will learn Protect and Thunder Wave.

maserato: 1 CC
Sawk: 1 DC, 3 MC +1 KOC
MC goes to KOC
Sawk learns close combat, endure, reversal and bulk up all via level up

Damn 85% Hit

+12 CC->14 CC
12 KOC for Houndour (by now evolved to Houndoom), all into MC

Learning Protect (BW2 TM), Double Team (BW2 TM), Taunt (BW2 TM), Substitute (BW2 TM), Solarbeam (BW2 TM), and Rest (BW2 TM).

WIN!
Bank CC
All get EC/DC where applicable, Axew used Lucky Egg for EC.
Axew buys Payback (BWTM) with MC, and uses KOC for Outrage (LU)
Munchlax Body Slam and Rollout (LU) with 2 MC, uses his KOC and remaining MC for Seed Bomb (BW Tutor)

I have CC burning a hole in my pocket
Machop

Abilities:Guts:

This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard:

This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
(DW) Steadfast:

If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Brave nature (+att -speed)

Machop
Atk: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 30 -
-10 evasion

EC 0/9
DC 0/5
MC 0

Moves
Low kick
Leer
Focus energy
Karate chop
Low sweep
Foresight
Seismic toss
Revenge

Counter
Thunder punch
Fire punch
Ice punch
Bullet punch

Dig
Bide
Metronome
Substitute
Detect

Scraggy

Abilities
Shed Skin:

This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie:

This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Intimidate:

When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Adament nature
Atk: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 1-
Spe: 48

MC 0
EC 0/6
DC 0/5

Moves
Leer
Low kick
Sand attack
Faint attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick break
Payback

Fake out
Ice punch
Zen headbutt
Counter
Thunder punch

Dragon tail
Dig
Stone edge
Substitute
Smack down

6-4=2

Spending 7 CC on a Nature Change.

CC: 20->13

Nature: Rash->Hasty

Also spending UC to teach him moves:
UC: 17->1

Infernape:
MC: 0->16->0
Moves: Gunk Shot, Iron Tail, Covet (BW2 Tutor), Focus Blast, Substitute, Double Team, Dig, Toxic (BW TM)

Infernape "Vanguard" (M)
The name Vanguard copyrighted by Leethoof and Treadshot A1. Vagnuard the Chimchar is a trademark of A1 Incorporated.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +18% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 125 (+)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21
+18% Accuracy

EC: 9/9

Moves:

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Mach Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Slack Off
Acrobatics
Fire Spin
Facade
Feint
Punishment

Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Focus Punch
Encore
Fake Out
Blaze Kick

Protect
Fire Blast
U-Turn
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Endeavor
Low Kick
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Covet
Gunk Shot
Iron Tail
Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Focus Blast
Dig

Total: 44/100

Weee large claims

+14 UC
Spending 4 on the bottom of the post, stockpiling 10

GG Tex
LockDown said:
waterwarrior: 1 CC
Weavile: 4 MC
Swampert: 4 MC, 2 KOC[/hide]
CC is spent below, KOC to MC

Dovahkiin the Weavile purchases the BW TMs Giga Impact and Surf with his 4 MC (how does he not have those moves @_@)
Kippy the Swampert purchases the past-gen moves Mega Kick and Seismic Toss with his 6 MC

And now this... thing
Prizes said:
4 CC cuz 6v6
3 CC for Gorbachev the Rotom
3 MC for everyone else
Spending the CC below on some fancy new mons below!

Dovahkiin the Weavile purchases the LU move Fling and the BW TM Hidden Power Rock (7) with his 3 MC
Klavier Gavin the Syclant purchases the past-gen TM Silver Wind with his 3 MC
Chell the Jynx purchases the BW TMs Hyper Beam and Rain Dance with her 3 MC and 1 stockpiled MC
Mr. Freeze the Mamoswine purchases the Egg move Fissure with his 3 MC
Frozone the Cloyster purchases the past-gen tutor move Mimic with his 3 MC

Now for the shitton of mons (EDIT: All done :D):

-2 CC

Zorua (Aizen) Male
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, -1 Def, +13% Acc)
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (+)

DC: N/A

Attacks: (18 total)
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt

Snatch
Sucker Punch
Extrasensory
Dark Pulse
Counter

Shadow Ball
Substitute
Protect
Grass Knot
Dig

-2 CC

Tepig (Yamamoto) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -10% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Thick Fat (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 39 (-)

EC: 0/9

Attacks: (19 total)
Tackle
Tail whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down

Body Slam
Superpower
Yawn
Endeavor
Thrash

Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Solarbeam
Wild Charge
Protect

-2 CC

Togepi (Unohana) Female
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, -1 Atk, +5% Spe)
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 23 (+)
Base Rank Total: 12

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancientpower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Mirror Move
Morning Sun
Foresight
Psycho Shift

Shadow Ball
Solarbeam
Flamethrower
Return
Reflect

-2 CC

Horsea (Deadshot) Male
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, -1 SpD, +16% Acc)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 69 (+)

Attacks:
Bubble
SmokeScreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
BubbleBeam
Agility

Disable
Dragon Rush
Muddy Water
Outrage
Signal Beam

Surf
Waterfall
Protect
Ice Beam
Substitute

-2 CC

Zubat (Batman) Male
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 12

Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Swift
Air Cutter

Brave Bird
Giga Drain
Hypnosis
Zen Headbutt
Whirlwind

Toxic
Venoshock
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Double Team

-4 CC

Porygon (GLaDOS) U
Nature: Timid (+15% Spa, -1 Atk, +10% Acc)
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Command: (Ability: Trace (Target Ability))
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Spe: 46 (+)
Base Rank Total: 16

Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise

Endure
Foul Play
Gravity
Pain Split
Signal Beam

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Psyshock
Protect

-2 CC

Machop (Kenpachi) Male
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Spe: 30 (-)

Attacks: (19 attacks)
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw

Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Encore
Counter
Ice Punch

Earthquake
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Rock Slide
Brick Break

-2 CC

Torchic (Ichigo) Male
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 45

Attacks: (17 attacks)
Growl
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin

Agility
Counter
Endure
Reversal
Rock Slide

Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Shadow Claw
Protect
Substitute

-2 CC

Voodoll (Kon) Male
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, -1 SpD, +15% Acc)
Type: Normal/Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Cursed Body (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Spe: 81 (+)

Attacks:
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile

Perish Song
Counter
Foul Play
Focus Punch
Mach Punch

Payback
Return
Brick Break
Protect
Substitute

That totals to 20 CC, which leaves me with 1 CC remaining

Now I'm pumping 4 UC into my Barboach, 1 into EC and 3 into DC soooo FIRST WHISCASH IN ASB GO BITCHES GO
It gets Zen Headbutt, Tickle, and Magnitude for free too, so yay

Whiscash (Steven Magnet) Male
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Water/Ground
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Hydration (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (-)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6

Physical:
Aqua Tail
Bounce
Bulldoze
Dive
Earthquake
Magnitude
Thrash
Waterfall
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Earth Power
Future Sight
Hydro Pump
Mud Bomb
Mud-slap
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Amnesia
Mud Sport
Protect
Tickle
Water Sport

Souuuuuuup

+4 CC

Vanilluxe gets 3 MC. It adds up with the MC she already had to reach 4 MC total.
Using 10 UC to bring her MC to 14.
With these, she learns Magnet Rise (Tutor), Iron Defense, Ice Shard, Powder Snow and Natural Gift (All Breeding).

And she is now maxed! Yay!

Eevee's 2 KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 5.
This allows the purchase of Heal Bell (Tutor) and Wish (Breeding).
He also gets 1 EC and 1 DC

Tyrogue's 3 MC are stocked. He gets 1 EC and 1 DC, unlocking his DW Ability, Vital Spirit

Cupra's (Now an Argallis) 2 KOC goes into her MC, allowing the purchase of Wish (Level Up), Psyshock and Hidden Power (7, Ground) [B/W TMs]. She gets 1 EC and the DC is wasted.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Using 6 CC (0 total remaining) and 9 UC (19 total remaining) to purchase one (1) Rare Candy.

too tired to approve, so ill let someone else get a shiny+.1 UC for no work:

spending some CC!

Dusk Stone: 8 CC
Focus Band: 20 CC
Life Orb: 20 CC
Expert Belt: 20 CC
5 Enigma Berries: 6 CC
5 Jaboca Berries: 6 CC
5 Rowab Berries: 6 CC

-86 CC

123 CC -> 37 CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)