1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Deck Knight, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steampowered

Steampowered

Alright, I'm spending 2 TC on a Lotad
    Loco the Lotad (open)
    [​IMG]
    Loco (M) Lotad

Type:

Water Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Grass Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

Swift Swim (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Rain Dish (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Own Tempo (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

EC 0/9
    MC 0
    DC 0/5

Nature:

Modest
    (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 1 (-)
    Def: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 3 (+)
    SpD: Rank 2
    Spe: 30

Attacks

Astonish
    Growl
    Absorb
    Nature Power
    Mist
    Natural Gift
    Mega Drain
    Bubble Beam

Giga Drain
    Synthesis
    Counter

Scald
    Energy Ball
    Surf
  2. TEA_DEMON

TEA_DEMON

from here:
    my tc is now 2, and rattata is now at 2/4/2.
  3. Terrador

Terrador

4. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

k fixed my post
  5. C$FP

C$FP

Claiming from here and here.

From the second one I get 4 RT, bringing me up to 4 RT. From the first one i get 2 TC, giving me a total of 7. I Rocky the Machop gets his first 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I will turn its KOC into an EC. I will spend one of its MC on Cross Chop (level up), leaving it with 2 EC, 1 MC, and 1 DC. Benedict the Exeggcute gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I will turn its KOC into an EC, and spend its 2 MC on Energy Ball (BW TM), leaving it with 3 EC, 0 MC, and 2 DC.

I will use 4 of my 7 TC (leaving me with 3) on Brains the Beldum and Spike the Ferroseed.
    Brains the Beldum (open)
    [​IMG]
    Beldum [Brains] (Genderless) Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.)
    Type: Steel/Psychic
    Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
    Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
    Ability 1: Clear Body
    Type: Innate
    This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)

Ability 2: Light Metal (DW)
    The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
    Def: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 2
    Spe: 26 [30/1.15=26]

EC: 0/9
    MC:
    DC:
    0/5

Attacks:

Take Down

Iron Defense
    Iron Head
    Zen Headbutt

Spike the Ferroseed (open)
    [​IMG]
    Ferroseed [Spike] (Female)
    Nature: Sassy (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
    Type: Grass/Steel
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
    Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
    Ability 1: Iron Barbs
    When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 1
    SpD: Rank 4 (+)
    Spe: 9 (10/1.15=8.70)

EC: 0/6
    MC:
    DC:
    0/5

Attacks:

Tackle
    Harden
    Rollout
    Curse
    Metal Claw
    Pin Missile
    Gyro Ball

Leech Seed
    Seed Bomb
    Worry Seed

Toxic
    Thunder Wave
    Substitute
  6. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Claiming from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449573
    aka Terrador's link above

"Engineer_Pikachu: 2 TC
    Yaku: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC/1 KOC
    Tanama: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC/2 KOC"

TC goes from 5 (+2) to 7 (+2)

Yaku goes from 4/3/2 to 5/5/4 (with the KOC in DC)

Tamama goes from 0/0/0 to 3/2/1 (both KOC in EC), and, with the help of 1 RC (RC Count: 28 -> 27), evolves into Togetic! (4/2/1)
    Tamama the Togepi (open)
    [​IMG]
    Togepi (Tamama) (M)
    Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type: Normal
    Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats: 35 / 20 / 65 / 40 / 65 / 20

Atk-: (0)
    Def: *** (3)
    SpA+: *** (3)
    SpD: *** (3)
    Spe: 20

Evolution Counter: 0 / 9
    Move Counter: 0
    Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Ability:
    Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
    Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
    Super Luck (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Attacks:
    Charm
    Growl
    Metronome
    Sweet Kiss
    Yawn
    Encore
    AncientPower
    Follow Me
    Bestow

Morning Sun
    Nasty Plot
    Psycho Shift

Tri Attack

Flamethrower
    Reflect
    Substitute

evolves into:
    Tamama the Togetic (open)
    [​IMG]
    Togetic (Tamama) (M)
    Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats: 55 / 40 / 85 / 80 / 105 / 40

Atk-: * (1)
    Def: *** (3)
    SpA+: **** (4)
    SpD: **** (4)
    Spe: 40

Evolution Counter: 4 / 9
    Dream Counter: 1 / 5

Ability:
    Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
    Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
    Super Luck (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Attacks:
    Charm
    Growl
    Metronome
    Sweet Kiss
    Yawn
    Encore
    AncientPower
    Follow Me
    Bestow
    Magical Leaf

Morning Sun
    Nasty Plot
    Psycho Shift

Tri Attack

Flamethrower
    Reflect
    Substitute
    Shadow Ball

Magical Leaf is a Heart Scale move, and 2 MC are used to buy Shadow Ball.

Now, with the 7 TC I have, I'm buying a Revenankh!
    Maila the Revenankh (open)
    [​IMG]
    Revenankh (Maila) (F)
    Nature:

Type: Ghost / Fighting
    Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Ability:
    Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
    Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
    Mummy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When strucky by an opponents contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats: 90 / 105 / 90 / 65 / 110 / 65

HP: 100
    Atk: **** (4)
    Def+: **** (4)
    SpA: *** (3)
    SpD: **** (4)
    Spe: 56 (65 / 1.15)

Evolution Counter: Not Applicable.
    Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Attacks:
    Wrap
    Bide
    Sand Tomb
    Wring Out
    Rock Tomb
    Arm Thrust
    Mean Look
    Glare
    Shadow Punch

Shadow Sneak
    Counter
    Drain Punch

Taunt
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide

This takes away all of my usable TC.
  7. rewindman

rewindman

Spending 4 TC on a porygon. I'm going ahead and putting 3 Ref counters into hits evolution, leaving me with 5 remaining.
    Porygon (open)
    [​IMG]
    Porygon [Mac]
    Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
    Type: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
    Trace
    : Type: Can be Activated
    This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
    Download: Type: Innate
    At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
    Analytic: (Dreamworld) Type: Can be Enabled
    If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
    SpA: Rank 3
    SpD: Rank 3
    Spe: 34 (-)

EC: 3/9
    MC: 0
    DC: 0/5

Attacks:
    Conversion
    Conversion2
    Tackle
    Sharpen
    Agility
    Psybeam
    Recover
    Magnet Rise
    Signal Beam
    Tri Attack
    Magic Coat

Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Substitute

While I'm at it, i am also putting 2 ref counters onto my bagon's evolution, leaving her at 3/9 EC, and leaving me with 3 ref counters left
  8. Dummy007

Dummy007

Claiming from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3622224.

I get 2 TC, which I'll save for now.

Ammon (Bidoof) goes up to:

EC: 1/6
    MC: 2
    DC: 1/5

I'll use the 2 MC on Curse and Amnesia (BW Level-Up), leaving him with 0 MC.

Moroni (Aron) receives:

EC: 1/9

The MC will be used on Protect and Metal Burst (BW Level-Up), leaving him with 0 MC.
  9. Terrador

Terrador

Time to spend some of my 43 universal counters...

Beau the Ivysaur has 1 MC, and purchases Light Screen (BW TM), Bide (RBY TM), Sludge Bomb (BW TM), and Hidden Power Fire (7) (BW TM), spending 8 of my universal counters, leaving me with 35.

Nappa the Haunter has 0 MC to begin with. For Nappa, I'm purchasing Dream Eater (Level-Up), Disable (BW Egg), Psychic (BW TM), Sludge Bomb (BW TM), and Bide (RBY TM). That uses up 12 universal counters, leaving me with 23.

Agamemnon the Nidoran(Male) has 0 MC, and I'm purchasing Toxic Spikes (Level-Up), Poison Jab (Level-Up), and Reflect (RBY TM). That costs me 5 of my universal counters, leaving me with 18.

Molly the Golbat has 0 MC, and I'm purchasing Fly (BW TM), Super Fang (HGSS Tutor), and Zen Headbutt (BW Egg), using 8 of my universal counters; I'm down to 10.

Also, I'm spending 3 RC on Stealth Rock for Mighty the Garchomp.

That'll be it for now; I still have 8 universal counters (BT for simplicity), which will probably be spent on my Poisons sometime in the near future.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450233 <- Claiming from this. +2 TC, which I'm spending on a Skorupi:
    Scipio the Skorupi (open)
    [​IMG]
    Skorupi [Scipio] (Male)
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
    Type:
    Poison/Dark: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
    Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
    Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
    Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
    Keen Eye (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
    Spe: 65

Attacks:
    Bite
    Poison Sting
    Leer
    Knock Off
    Pin Missile
    Acupressure
    Scary Face

Sand-Attack
    Night Slash
    Confuse Ray

Substitute
    Brick Break
    Dig

And, let's see here... Molly goes from 4/9 to 5/9 EC and 2/5 to 3/5 DC. She also buys Hidden Power (Fighting 7) with the 2 MC, dropping her back to 0.

Cyndel the Stunky goes to 1/6 EC and 1/5 DC, using her MC to buy Explosion and Night Slash, both Level-Up moves.
  10. XVIcaliber

XVIcaliber

Spending all 4 of my TC to grab a Magnemite and a Lileep.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Boltzmann - Magnemite
    Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Type: Electric/Steel
    Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

HP: 80
    SpA: Rank 4 (+)
    Spe: 45

Abilities:
    Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
    Magnet Pull (Can be Activated): This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
    Analytic (Can be Enabled): If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Moves:
    Metal Sound(*)
    Tackle(*)
    Thundershock(*)
    Supersonic(*)
    SonicBoom(*)
    Thunder Wave(*)
    Spark(*)
    ------------------
    Flash Cannon(*)
    Thunderbolt(*)
    Explosion(*)
    ------------------
    Lock-on(*)
    Zap Cannon(*)
    Discharge(*)

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Cradds - Lileep (M)
    Nature: Relaxed (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 15 point decrease to evasion)

Type: Rock/Grass
    Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Def: Rank 4 (+)
    Spe: 20 (-)

Abilities:
    Suction Cups (Innate): This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
    Storm Drain (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Moves:
    Astonish(*)
    Constict(*)
    Acid(*)
    Ingran(*)
    Confuse Ray(*)
    -----------------
    Grass Knot(*)
    Sandstorm(*)
    Sludge Bomb(*)
    -----------------
    Recover(*)
    Mirror Coat(*)
    Mega Drain(*)

This brings my count to 0.
  11. DarkSlay

DarkSlay This Wouldn't Have Happened In Romney's Smogon
    is a CAP Contributor

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450233

Nabbing a win and 2 TC.

Shank the Pawniard gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter. The KO Counter will be added to its EC, making it 4/6 EC. With those 2 MC combined with one of the 2 MC it has been stockpiling, it will be buying Night Slash (Level), Iron Head (Level), and Swords Dance (Level). I still have 1 MC for it.

Blanka the Eelektrik gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter. The KO Counter will be added to its EC, making it 6/9 EC. I will be stockpiling those MC for later use.
  12. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

steampowered, tea demon, terrador, ragnarokalex, c$fp, engineer pikachu, rewindman, dummy007, xvicaliber, and darkslay are all approved

6 -> 15 -> 6

i'll stash the token for now
  13. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

BUYING!
    Larvitar, Shuckle, Aron
    Pi the Shuckle (open)

[​IMG]
    Shuckle [Pi] (Male)
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type:
    Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
    Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
    HP: 80
    Atk: Rank 2 (+)
    Def: Rank 9
    SpA: Rank 0 (-)
    SpD: Rank 9
    Spe: 5

DC:
    0/5

Abilities:
    Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
    Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
    Contrary: (DW) (Can be enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks:
    Withdraw
    Constrict
    Bide
    Struggle Bug
    Encore
    Wrap
    Safeguard
    Rest

Acid

Sand Tomb
    Mud Slap

Toxic
    Dig
    Gyro Ball

Alpha the Larvitar (open)

[​IMG]
    Larvitar [Alpha] (Male)
    Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)

Type:
    Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
    Atk: Rank 3
    Spe: 36 (-)

Abilties:
    Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
    Sand Veil: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
    Bite
    Leer
    Sandstorm
    Screech
    Chip Away
    Rock Slide
    Scary Face
    Thrash

Curse
    Outrage
    Stealth Rock

Taunt
    Smack Down
    Payback

Beta the Aron (open)

[​IMG]
    Aron [Beta] (Male)
    Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
    Stats:
    Atk: Rank 4 (+)
    Def: Rank 4
    Spe: 26 (-)

Abilties:
    Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
    Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
    Heavy Metal: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Attacks:
    Tackle
    Harden
    Mud-Slap
    Headbutt
    Iron Defense
    Metal Claw
    Roar
    Take Down

Head Smash
    Superpower
    Endeavour

Dig
    Earthquake
    Aerial Ace

edit: This takes 11 of my 23 TC. Why it takes 7 counters to buy shuckle i don't know, but whatever...
  14. TravelLog

TravelLog

Unfortunately, this match ended prematurely. That said, I will be collecting the following:

Jecht the Scyther is now:
    EC: 6/6 (+1 KOC and 2 RC)--> EVOLUTION!
    MC: 0-->2-->0 (buying BW LUs Air Slash and Feint before it evolves)
    DC: 2/5

Jecht the Scizor (open)

[​IMG]
    Scizor [Jecht] (M)
    Nature: Adamant, (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Bug/Steel
    Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
    Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, Scissor Cross from 8 to 10)
    Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
    Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
    HP:100
    Atk: Rank 6 (+)
    Def: Rank 4
    Spe: 65

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
    Vacuum Wave
    Quick Attack
    Leer
    Focus Energy
    Pursuit
    False Swipe
    Agility
    Wing Attack
    Fury Cutter
    Double Team
    X-Scissor
    Night Slash
    Air Slash
    Feint
    Metal Claw
    Bullet Punch

Counter
    Defog
    Steel Wing

Brick Break
    Protect
    Substitute

Nox the Kitsunoh is now:
    EC: 9/9
    MC: 0-->2-->0 (buying BW TM Aerial Ace)
    DC: 5/5 (DW Cursed Body Unlocked)

My TC is now at 19 so its time for a purchase! My TC is now 17!

Vercingetorix the Riolu (open)

[​IMG]
    Riolu [Vercingetorix] (F)

Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -Spd)
    Type: Fighting
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
    Stradfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
    Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
    Prankster (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
    SpD: Rank 0 (-)
    Spe: 60

Attacks:
    Quick Attack
    Foresight
    Endure
    Counter
    Force Palm
    Feint
    Reversal
    Screech

Blaze Kick
    Crunch
    Hi Jump Kick

Dig
    Hidden Power (Ice 7)
    Shadow Claw
  15. pimpgangster

pimpgangster

Claiming

pimpgangster
    2 TC
    Polonski: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
    Kardel: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
    Barbossa: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Polonski:
    EC: 2/6
    MC: 2 --> 0 (Substitute and Beat Up BW LU)

Kardel
    MC: 2 --> 0 (Sunny Day BW TM)

Barbossa
    MC: 2 --> 0 (Brine and Hydro Pump BW LU)

Storing my 2 TC bringing me to 10
  16. Lyris1035

Lyris1035

My 1st Generation 1 Pokemon!

Geez...what a battle that ended out of a missed combo!
    Futachimaru the Dewott (open)
    [​IMG]
    Dewott (*) Futachimaru (F)
    Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
    Type: Water
    Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
    Abilities:
    Torrent: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by
    two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
    Shell Armor (DW Unlocked): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
    Nature: Naughty
    SpD: Rank 1 (-)
    Spe: 45

EC: 6/9
    MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
    DC: 5/5
    Attacks:
    Tackle (*)
    Tail Whip (*)
    Water Gun (*)
    Water Sport (*)
    Focus Energy (*)
    Razor Shell (*)
    Fury Cutter (*)
    Water Pulse (*)
    Revenge (*)
    Aqua Jet
    Encore
    Aqua Tail
    Retaliate
    Hydro Pump

Water Pledge

Air Slash (*)
    Brine (*)
    Night Slash (*)

Ice Beam (*)
    Rain Dance (*)
    Scald (*)
    Swords Dance
    Surf
    X-Scissor
    Taunt

Spending 2 TC on an Eevee
    Evolia the Eevee (open)
    [pimg]133[/pimg]
    Eevee Evolia (F)
    Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
    Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
    Abilities:
    Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
    Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
    Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
    Spe: 55

Attacks:
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Tackle
    Helping Hand
    Sand-Attack
    Growl
    Quick Attack

Fake Tears
    Synchronoise
    Yawn

Shadow Ball
    Attract
    Retaliate
  17. Korski

Korski Distilled, 80 proof
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributor

I'm going to do some nature changes, as I believe I get one free one per Poke? I'd like to change these two a bit:

Crumbles the RHYPERIOR:

Before (Adamant):
    Crumbles the RHYPERIOR (open)
    [​IMG]
    Rhyperior(*) Crumbles (M)

Type: Ground/Rock
    • Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
    • Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
    Abilities: Lightningrod, Solid Rock
    • Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
    • Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
    • Reckless (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
    Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Stats:
    HP: 110
    Def: Rank 5

DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Poison Jab
    Horn Attack(*)
    Stomp(*)
    Tail Whip(*)
    Fury Attack(*)
    Scary Face(*)
    Rock Blast(*)
    Earthquake
    Megahorn
    Rock Wrecker

Counter(*)
    Crush Claw(*)
    Swords Dance(*)

Toxic(*)
    Protect
    Dig(*)
    Sandstorm
    Rock Polish(*)

After (Careful):
    Crumbles the RHYPERIOR (open)
    [​IMG]
    Rhyperior(*) Crumbles (M)

Type: Ground/Rock
    • Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
    • Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
    Abilities: Lightningrod, Solid Rock
    • Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
    • Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
    • Reckless (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
    Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)

Stats:
    Atk: Rank 5
    Def: Rank 5
    SpD: Rank 3 (+)

DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Poison Jab
    Horn Attack(*)
    Stomp(*)
    Tail Whip(*)
    Fury Attack(*)
    Scary Face(*)
    Rock Blast(*)
    Earthquake
    Megahorn
    Rock Wrecker

Counter(*)
    Crush Claw(*)
    Swords Dance(*)

Toxic(*)
    Protect
    Dig(*)
    Sandstorm
    Rock Polish(*)

Topsy the GYARADOS:

Before (Adamant):
    Topsy the GYARADOS (open)
    [​IMG]
    Gyarados(*) Topsy (M)

Type: Water/Flying
    • Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
    • Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
    Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie
    • Intimidate: (Can be activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1) at the cost of two (2) Energy. The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
    • Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
    Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Stats:

SpD: Rank 4
    Spe: 81

Attacks:

Thrash
    Splash(*)
    Tackle(*)
    Bite
    Dragon Rage
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Dance

Bubble(*)
    Reversal(*)
    Bounce(*)

Taunt
    Earthquake
    Thunder Wave
    Stone Edge
    Substitute
    After (Careful):
    Topsy the GYARADOS (open)
    [​IMG]
    Gyarados(*) Topsy (M)

Type: Water/Flying
    • Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
    • Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
    Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie
    • Intimidate: (Can be activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1) at the cost of two (2) Energy. The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
    • Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
    Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
    SpD: Rank 5 (+)
    Spe: 81

Attacks:

Thrash
    Splash(*)
    Tackle(*)
    Bite
    Dragon Rage
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Dance

Bubble(*)
    Reversal(*)
    Bounce(*)

Taunt
    Earthquake
    Thunder Wave
    Stone Edge
    Substitute

EDIT:

Bullshorts the MUNCHLAX:

Before (Relaxed):
    Bullshorts the MUNCHLAX (open)
    [​IMG]
    Munchlax Bullshorts (M)

• Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
    Abilities: Pick Up, Thick Fat
    • Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
    • Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
    • Gluttony (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
    Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -15% Evasion)

Stats:

HP: 120
    Def: Rank 3 (+)
    Spe: 4 (-)

Attacks:

Metronome
    Odor Sleuth
    Tackle
    Defense Curl
    Amnesia
    Lick
    Recycle
    Screech
    Chip Away

Counter
    Double-edge
    Zen Headbutt

Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Rest

After (Quiet):
    Bullshorts the MUNCHLAX (open)
    [​IMG]
    Munchlax Bullshorts (M)

• Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
    Abilities: Pick Up, Thick Fat
    • Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
    • Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
    • Gluttony (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
    Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -15% Evasion)

Stats:

HP: 120
    Spe: 4 (-)

Attacks:

Metronome
    Odor Sleuth
    Tackle
    Defense Curl
    Amnesia
    Lick
    Recycle
    Screech
    Chip Away

Counter
    Double-edge
    Zen Headbutt

Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Rest
  18. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

LJ, TravelLog (implement Scizor's stats!), pimpgangster, Lyris, Korski

Approved! 9

Also since we apparently get a nature change now:

Starmie: Modest -> Timid
    Exeggutor: Quiet -> Sassy
    Beheeyem: Quiet -> Relaxed
    Metagross: Brave -> Sassy
    Gallade: Adamant -> Impish
    Fraxure -> Adamant -> Careful

And I think that's it.
  19. Dogfish44

Dogfish44 Banned from 22 Casinos
    is a Forum Moderator

6 BT into the pot, I now go to 13 BT.

This has been called as a tied match.

I gain 3 TC, which gives me a total of 3 TC (My profile needs updating there...)

Bouncy is no longer one of mine (Traded when it had been KOed iirc, so I'd forgotten it), and will hence mean that Shadowbone66 will be able to distribute 1KOC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 EC however he pleases.

Sparklez (Ponyta) picks up a KOC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC. KOC goes into DC, giving it 2 MC (Unused), 2 EC, and 3 DC.

Sunkool (Sunkern) goes to 4/6 EC, 6 MC and 3/5 DC.

Trouser Snakes (Beedrill) goes to 4/5 DC and 2 MC, which are spent on the B/W TM move Acrobatics.

Short Fuse (Electabuzz) goes to 4 MC, 5/9 EC and 2/5 DC.
  20. Korski

Korski Distilled, 80 proof
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributor

I heard these Pokemon were good. I'll trade in my 4 TC for them.
    Criminal the GASTLY (open)
    [​IMG]
    Gastly Criminal (F)

Type: Ghost/Poison
    • Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
    • Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
    Abilities: Levitate
    • Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
    Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +24% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
    SpA: Rank 4
    Spe: 92 (+)

Attacks:

Hypnosis
    Lick
    Spite
    Mean Look
    Curse
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Sucker Punch

Disable
    Explosion
    Will-o-Wisp

Shadow Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Substitute

Empire the MONOHM (open)
    [​IMG]
    Monohm Empire (F)

Type: Electric/Dragon
    • Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
    • Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
    Abilities: Shield Dust, Static
    • Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
    • Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
    • Sheer Force (LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
    Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +14% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Stats:

Spe: 69 (+)

Attacks:

Tackle
    Growl
    Leer
    Dragon Rage
    Charge
    Thundershock
    Rain Dance
    Twister
    Sonicboom
    Spark

Heal Bell
    Hydro Pump
    Magnet Rise

Taunt
    Protect
    Thunderbolt

EDIT: Claiming 6 RC. Trading them in for MC for Itasca the KRILOWATT to learn Hail (BW TM), Blizzard (BW TM), and Torment (BW TM).
  21. zarator

zarator Credits to Mos-Quitoxe for the cute sprite^^
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

Claiming 16 BT from here. I'll save them.
  22. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Claiming from this raid.

Weezing gets 4 MC, which I'll use on Taunt and Shadow Ball (both BW TM).

Gothitelle gets 4 MC, 3 of which I'll use on Charm (BW Level Up) and Taunt (BW TM).

I'll use the 3 KOC as TC, taking me to 4, so I'll buy some new mons. Firstly, a Growlithe.
    Growlithe (open)
    [​IMG]
    Growlithe [Manticore] (M)
    Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
    Type: Fire
    Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:
    Def: Rank 1 (-)
    Spe: 60

Abilities:
    Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1) at the cost of two (2) Energy. The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Command: (Ability: Intimidate)

Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
    Justified: (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Moves:
    Bite
    Roar
    Ember
    Leer
    Odour Sleuth
    Take Down
    Helping Hand
    Flame Wheel
    Reversal

Body Slam
    Close Combat
    Morning Sun

Fire Blast
    Dig
    Wild Charge

I'll save the other two.
  23. Maxim

Maxim

Claiming my rewards from this match.

Privatyke (Diagnos)
    EC:3/6
    MC:2
    DC:2/5

I'll put the KOC into MC in order to purchase Drain Punch

I'll use the rest of my trainer counters to purchase an Aerodactyl.
    Aerodactyl (open)

[​IMG]
    Aerodactyl [Korangir] (M)
    Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type:
    Rock:
    Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
    Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
    Rock Head:
    (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
    Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
    Unnerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
    Spe: 130

Attacks:
    Ice Fang
    Fire Fang
    Thunder Fang
    Wing Attack
    Supersonic
    Bite
    Scary Face
    Roar
    Agility
    Ancientpower

Roost
    Tailwind
    Foresight

Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Protect
  24. Charmander

Charmander mfw i have a mane and am actually the sun
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Drake (Shelgon), Deblob (Duosion), Hades (Gastly), and Maximus (Grovyle) each get 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC;
    Drake gets 1 KOC;

So Deblob evolves into a Reuniclus or whatever it's called. Also using a nature change to make it Modest. The 2 MC will get Skill Swap and Heal Block, both LU moves.
    Reuniclus (with Charmander format!) (open)
    [​IMG]
    Reuniclus [Deblob] (F)

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
    SpA: Rank 6 (+)
    Spe: 30

DC: 4/5

Abilities:

Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Attacks:

Psywave*
    Reflect*
    Rollout*
    Snatch*
    Hidden Power [Fire] (7)*
    Light Screen*
    Charm*
    Recover*
    Psycho Shock*
    Psychic
    Skill Swap
    Heal Block

Acid Armor*
    Confuse Ray*
    Imprison*

Trick Room*
    Shadow Ball*
    Calm Mind*

Drake the Shelgon evolves mid-battle, so with his KOC in EC, he only has 5/9. I'll save the 2 MC, and his DW ability is already unlocked. Drake looks like this now:
    Shelgon (open)
    [​IMG]
    Shelgon* [Drake] (M)

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +5% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon

Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Def: Rank 3 (-)
    Spe: 58 (50*1.15^)

EC: 5/9

Abilities:

Rock Head:
    (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Overcoat (DW): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Attacks:

Rage*
    Bite*
    Leer*
    Headbutt*
    Focus Energy*
    Ember*

Dragon Dance*
    Dragon Pulse*
    Hydro Pump*
    Dragon Rush

Flamethrower*
    Dragon Claw*
    Brick Break*
    Hone Claws
    Substitute
    Double Team

Outrage
    Draco Meteor

Saving the TC.

e: err here is the battle >_< http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449997

edit 2: Using some nature changes.

Scizor: Careful
    Heracross: Jolly
    Vigoroth: Jolly
    Roselia: Timid [Hidden Power Change is to Ground 6]
    Rhyhorn: Careful
  25. Limewire

Limewire PRESS R TO WIN
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I've accumulated a lot of TC, so I wish to spend 4 TC from 12 TC and buy a Dunsparce.

Dunsparce (open)

[​IMG]
    Dunsparce [Flap] [F]

Nature: Brave (+Atk, 15% reduction in Speed, 10% reduction in evasion, 5% increase for opponent's attacks).

Stats:

Spe: 39 (45 / 1.15, rounded)

Serene Grace:
    (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Run Away:

(Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Rattled (DW):
    (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks:
    Rage
    Defense Curl
    Yawn
    Glare
    Rollout
    Spite
    Pursuit

Magic Coat
    Trump Card
    Rock Slide

Psych Up
    Pain Split
    Earthquake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)