Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was updating my profile with the latest update, when I noticed this at the top of the page I was on:

A pokemon's initial level-up moves are the moves it gets up to level 25 in any generation.
Fern the Meowth bought Pay Day with 1 MC, since it was a Black and White Level Up move. However, it was also a level up at levels 17, 18, and 20 in previous generations, so that means Fern should have it for free, if this is true. Thus, seeking to regain the mis-spent move counter, and then immediately spend it with the stockpiled move counter to gain Icy Wind (B2W2 Move Tutor), putting Fern's MC back to 0.

Similarly, Dream Slayer the Zubat has one more level up move that was gained at level 25 in 4th Gen and BW, but not B2W2: Air Cutter. Seeking to gain this initial move now.

My apologies for this slight mix up.

Y'know what? I just realized I need to pick it up a bit if I'm going to be the Grass Gym leader. So here we go.

-2CC

Turtwig [Chad] (M)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain

Double-Edge
Seed Bomb
Superpower

Safeguard
Double Team
Rest

Total Moves: 13

-2CC

Shroomish [Bret] (M)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Effect Spore: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it releases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep. When disabled, the Pokemon's Powder attacks are 10% more accurate.
Poison Heal: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.
Quick Feet (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Absorb
Tackle
Stun Spore
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Headbutt
PoisonPowder

Bullet Seed
Drain Punch
Worry Seed

Venoshock
Return
Facade

Total Moves: 13

-2CC

Cacnea [Pablo] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Water Absorb (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 30 (-)
Weight Class: 4

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Poison Sting
Leer
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sand-Attack
Pin Missile
Ingrain

Counter
Low Kick
Teeter Dance

Protect
Brick Break
Energy Ball

Total Moves: 14

Leaves me with 1 CC remaining.

From this match...

Currency Counters: 14 + 2 = 16

Chrysalis - Staryu (-)
EC: 0 + 1 + 1 from KOs = 2/6
MC: 0 + 2 = 2
DC: 0 + 1 = 1/5
-Using Move Counters to learn Brine (Level up) and Hydro Pump (Level up). Also learning Minimize and Bubblebeam for being Level < 25 moves in B2W2.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

"Damnit, Gray won first! I would've done the same!"

It's okay, Natsu, you'll get your turn soon. I claim 2 CC, totaling 6 CC. My Riolu (Gray) claimed 2EC (1 converted from KOC), 2MC, 1DC. With additional 1MC in storage, Riolu learns Nasty Plot (level-up) and Shadow Claw (BW2 TM).

And now I spend 4CC in total, 2 each on the following team members:

Chikorita - Wendy (F)

(Fairy lore here, after approval)

Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass type:
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Overgrow
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Ability 2: Leaf Guard (DW)
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 45

EC: 0/9 Next Evolution at 4

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Reflect
PoisonPowder
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift

Ancient Power
Counter
Leaf Storm

Protect
Double Team
Sunny Day
Staryu - Charla (F)

(Fairy lore here, after approval)

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released. (Command - Ability: Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic

tl;dr -
Added a Chikorita and a Staryu
CC: 4 + 2 - 4 = 2 left
Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Serious (N/A)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 3/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Nasty Plot

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469570

4 UC, that's 148

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469626

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469663

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4313829#post4313829

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467865&page=3

I go up to 8 CC

Mind gets 15 MC (KOC went here), getting us Zen Headbutt, Focus Punch, Brick Break, round, grass knot, Snore, and Drain Punch
Gengar gets 4 MC, giving us Explosion, and with the 1 existing MC, Focus Punch
Snorlax gets 4 MC, so Iron Head and Blizzard are added

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469570

CC: 5->7->0

Using all of it to get rotom a Wash Washer.

Dusclops:
EC: 8->9/9
MC: 0->2->0

Using the 2MC to get Dusclops Taunt (TM -2MC)

Cyclohm:
MC: 0->5 (2KOC go here)->0

Using the 5 MC to get it:
- Tri Attack (-0MC it is a level-up move learned on lvl 0, so I was supposed to get it anyway)
- Zap Cannon (-1MC, LU)
- Shock Wave (-2MC, TM)
- Endure (-2MC, TM)
(Stupid me just seeing the first TM list I've found).
- Endure (-3MC, DP TM)
- Draco Meteor (-2MC, BW Tutor)

From here, I claim 2 CC.

Joy, my Togetic, claims 1 EC, 3 MC (EXP Share), and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Hyper Beam and Brick Break, via BW TM.

Opal, my Minccino, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
She'll buy U-Turn, via BW TM.

From here, I claim 3 CC. (Amulet Coin)

Kindle, my Chimchar, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Quick Guard, via egg move.

Opal, my Minccino, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
She'll buy Safeguard, via BW TM.

Finally, Nightfall, my Zorua, claims 1 EC and 2 MC.
He'll buy Knock Off, via BW Tutor.

Thanks!

Using 2 of my 3 CC on a Protowatt

Protowatt (Sir Wattson) M
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +27.82% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric / Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 110(+)
Base Rank Total: 10

Attacks:
Level Up:
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect

Egg Moves:
Counter
Metronome
Sheer Cold

5th Gen TMs:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Scald

Eterrnal Drifter, Sound, TheWolfe, ZhengTann, Orcinus Duo, Glacier Knight, EndQuote, deadfox081, rickheg (the +acc rounds up to 28%, but whatever), and Gerard: Approved (+1 UC)

Galladiator: You forgot to apply the Brave nature to Turtwig. It should have rank 4 Atk and 26 Spe. Cacnea's Speed should also be 30, not 29 (35/1.15 = ~30.434). Also, I'm guessing you meant (-) next to Shroomish's SpA? Not approved until fixed (just vm me when you do). Approved (+0.1 UC)

Frosty: Shock Wave and Endure are only past gen TMs, meaning they cost 3 mc. You'll have to spend Cyclohm's mc differently. Not approved until fixed (just vm me when you do). Approved (+0.1 UC)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+26 UC Get!
+4 UC Get!
+8 UC Get!

/ME Spends it.
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 14 (+14 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Telekinesis, Sandstorm, Torment, Attract, Bulldoze (All Gen V TM), Drill Run, & Skill Swap (Both Gen V Tutor).
---

Mollux [Laval] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 16 (+16 UC) > 0
-Learns Toxic, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Rest (All Gen V TM), Aqua Ring, & Helping Hand (Both Gen V Egg Moves).
---
Whee!

Also, some more Pre-25 Moves I forgot to claim for my Pokemon...

Tomohawk [Raiza]: Scratch
Steelix [Iron Chain]: Curse

0+26+4+8-30=8 UC

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469613

162 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469265

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4343414&postcount=38
Orcinus Duo: 3 CC (+1 CC)
Marge: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC & 3 KO
Dream: 2 MC & 1 DC
Palm: 3 MC & 1 KO
Drake: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

I get 4 CC, stockpile gives me 12 CC in total

Dream the Mollux goes up to 1 DC, and spends 2 MC on Flamethrower (thank god).

Palm the Rotom gets 3 MC and 1 KOC used as MC, spending on Volt Switch and Will-o-Wisp

Drake gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, which evolves it and unlocks DW ability.

Marowak - Drake (M)
KOC: 5
Nature: Adamant
Type: Ground
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 38 (-)

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

Rock Slide
Detect
Endure

Counter
Earthquake
Dig
Endeavor
Fire Punch
Double Edge
Thunderpunch
Smack Down
Bide
Bulldoze
Double Team
Stealth Rock
Earth Power

2 MC is spent on Aerial Ace

Marge the Lombre goes up to 8 EC with the EC, and spends 1 KOC to evolve

Ludicolo - Marge (F)
KOC: 4
Nature: Naughty
Type: Water/Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate): This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
HP: 100
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
Bubblebeam
Fake Out
Fury Swipes

Counter
Giga Drain
Flail

Surf
Rain Dance
Double Team
Endure
Ice Beam
Synthesis
Energy Ball
Zen Headbutt
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Seed Bomb
Solarbeam
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Drain Punch
Fire Punch
Dive
Hydro Pump
Brick Break

2 MC and 2 KOC gives us 4 MC to spend on Waterfall and Hyper Beam

Win

CC: 4->6

Meditite:
EC: 0->1->2 (KOC)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 0->1
Moves: Zen Headbutt (BW2 Tutor)

Nidoking:
MC: 0->3->4 (KOC)->0
Moves: Protect, Flamethrower (BW TMs)

Buying three new mons!

CC: 6->0

Axew "Frodo" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -Special Attack, +15% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Unnerve (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 66 (+)
+15% Accuracy

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe

Counter
Night Slash
Endure

X-Scissor
Dig
Double Team

Total: 14

Dratini "Sam" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW Locked): This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Extremespeed
Aqua Jet
Water Pulse

Toxic
Protect
Thunderbolt

Total: 13

Deino "Sauron" (M)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Dragon/Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Spe: 33 (-)
-10% Evasion

DC: N/A

Attacks:

Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Head Smash

Torment
Protect
Taunt

Total: 14

Also changing Duclohm's name to Gandalf.

EDIT: 2 UC

UC: 4->6

Going to spend a couple of CC to purchase a Tepig.

Salazar [Tepig] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Spe: 39 (45/1.15)

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down

Endeavor
Magnitude
Yawn

Protect
Fire Blast
Scald

Currency Counters: 3-2=1

Claiming 10 UC (83) & 11 CC (19) from this battles:

Vogue (Starmie) gains 12 MC (12) & 5 KO (+5 MC = 17)
* Uses 17 MC to learn Cosmic Power (1), Refect Type (1), Gyro Ball (1), Psyshock (2), Dream Eater (2), Hail (2), Twister (2), Trick (2), Magic Coat (2) & Rest (2) leaving her at 0

Lamarche (Mollux) gains 12 MC (12) & 4 KO (+5 MC = 16)
* Uses 16 MC & 3 UC to learn Acid Armor (1), Toxic Spikes (1), Inferno (1), Gunk Shot (1), Final Gambit (1), Sleep Talk (2), Sunny Day (2), Rain Dance (2), Snatch (2), Double Team (2), Solarbeam (2) & Venoshock (2), leaving him at 0 and leaving me at 80

Fantine (Kitsunoh) gains 3 MC (3) & 1 KO (4)

Christine (Dragonite) gains 3 MC (3)

I have got to reel in my impatience...

Eternal Drifter gains 2 CC.

Butler the Audino gains 1 DC and 3 MC (1 KO Counter Converted).
Dream Slayer the Zubat gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.

Let's use the counters, including what is stockpiled.

Dream Slayer the Zubat uses the 2 MC stockpiled and the 2 MC gained from the match to learn Roost (B2W2 Move Tutor: -2 MC) and Zen Headbutt (B2W2 Move Tutor: -2 MC), leaving him with 0 MC remaining.

Scraggy uses his 2 stockpiled MC to pick up what I consider to be an essential move: Protect (BW TM: -2 MC). With this, he will have 0 MC remaining.

Butler the Audino will use his 3 MC to pick up Thunder Wave (BW TM: -2 MC) and Simple Beam (Level Up: -1 MC).

Finally, with this match completed, I now have 7 CC. I will now spend all that currency to gain... Itsumo, the Spiritomb.

Itsumo (Spiritomb) (Male)
Relaxed Nature
Type: Ghost/Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
(Dream World: LOCKED) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 30 (-) (29.75 Unrounded) (-10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks:
Curse
Pursuit
Confuse Ray
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind

Destiny Bond
Pain Split
Smokescreen

Toxic
Protect
Will-O-Wisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)