Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending 42 UC on my Aggron:
Focus Punch (3), Substitute (2), Stealth Rock (2), Thunder Wave (2), Double Team (2), Dig (2), Hone Claws (2), Body Slam (3), Aqua Tail (3), Block (3), Sandstorm (2), Rock Polish (2), Stone Edge (2), Payback (2), Low Kick (3), Bulldoze (2), Avalanche (3), Toxic (2).

EDIT: Match. I get 1 CC, and Aggron gets 4 MC (since I used an Exp. Share) to help with the above purchase, meaning I only spend 38 UC.

I can't believe I actually won.

First off, my pokemon.

PeaceMaker the Nincada gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. I'm saving the MC.
Sniper the Remoraid gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. Both KOC are going into his MC. This gives him a grand total of 6 MC (2 from a previous battle). I'm using the MC to get Hyper Beam (level-up), Signal Beam (level-up), Thunder Wave (BW TM), and, due to how it saved my butt in Unknown Soup, Double Team (BW TM).
Anti-Tank the Magby gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. The KOC is being placed in his EC. The MC is being used for Psychic (BW TM).

Finally, the 2 CC is being added with my 4 CC so I can purchase an Amulet Coin.

Finally done.

4 CC: storing (1+4=5 CC)
Syclar: 1/6 EC, 2 MC, 2/5 DC (1+KOC) (no purchases)
Starly: 4/9 EC (2+1+KOC), 4 MC (+2), 2/5 DC (+1) (evolves, buys Brave Bird (-1 MC), Take Down (-1 MC), Tailwind (-2 MC); details below)
Gallade: 7 MC (3+3+KOC) (buys Dual Chop (-2 MC), Magic Coat (-2 MC), Shock Wave (-3 MC))
Archen: 1/6 EC, 2 MC (no purchases)
Petilil: 3/6 EC (1+1+KOC), 2 MC, 2/5 DC (buys Heal Bell (-2 MC))
Pyroak: 4 MC (3+KOC) (buys Giga Drain (-2 MC), Stealth Rock (-2 MC))

New info for Staravia:

Staravia [Aeris] (F) (OT: Metal Bagon)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 Sp.Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal STAB: adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying STAB: Immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace
Brave Bird

Fly
U-Turn
Protect

Tailwind

Roost
Detect
Revenge

Total Moves: 16

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Galladiator / EndQuote / Frosty / C$FP / Eternal Drifter / Gerard (Totally stealing that subway double act) / Maxim (Please add the (+) and the (-) to the changed stats) / AOPSUser [+0.2 UC] (Going for dragon gym? Nice knowing you~) / The Wanderer / IAR / AOPSUser / Orcinus (Sprite, change the) Approved

Sound: Not Approved. Egg moves cost 3 MC to get, not 2 MC. Everything else looks good though.

+1.4 UC, bringing me to 38.0 UC.

~~~

Expending 20 CC [23] to get myself an Eviolite. Self Approved.

Sheesh, the amount it takes to make a simple item purchase...

Warning: Somewhat large claim ahead (Nothing like my ASM claims though)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468821&page=3

Prizes said:
COUNTERS
Rediamond
: 12 CC
Dreamer: 9 MC, 1 KOC
Sunshine: 9 MC
Flare: 12 MC, 4 KOC
Mamoswine: 4 MC, 2 DC
Wendigo: 3 MC, 1 DC
Vostok: 2 MC, 1 DC

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES
+1x Glaceon
+1x Mamoswine
+1x Weavile
+5x Aspear Berries
+1x BrightPowder
+1x Macho Brace
+1x Razor Claw
+1x Rocky Helmet
+1x Ice Sapphire
-3x Sport Ball
-1x Timer Ball
-4x Ultra Ball
The three Pokemon:

Weavile (M) [Vostok]
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +24% Accuracy, -1 Defence)
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 144(125*1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks: 20
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Icy Wind
Fury Swipes
Agility
Metal Claw
Embargo
Revenge
Assurance
Nasty Plot

Counter
Fake Out
Avalanche

Dig
Reflect
Aerial Ace

Glaceon (F) [Wendigo]
Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Att)
Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ice Body (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Stats:

Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 4
SpA: 5
SpD: 4 (-)
Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6

Attacks: 18
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Focus Energy
Covet
Icy Wind
Ice Fang
Ice Shard

Wish
Endure
Yawn

Blizzard
Hail
Hidden Power Ground (7)

Mamoswine (M) [Ymir]
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +10% Acc, -SpA)
Type: Ice / Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 5
Def: 3
SpA: 2 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 92 (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7

EC: 9/9

Attacks: 20
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard
Ancientpower
Peck
Horn Attack
Ice Fang
Hail

Icicle Crash
Rock Slide
Stealth Rock

Earthquake
Dig
Light Screen

Gardevoir (Dreamer) puts her 1 KOC into MC, and learns Rest, Attract, Thief, Echoed Voice, and Round (BW TM).
Ninetales (Sunshine) puts her 9 MC into learning Fire Blast, Calm Mind, Hyper Beam (BW TM), and Endure (Past Gen Tutor).
Flare (Volcarona) puts her 4 KOC into MC. She uses her 12 MC to learn Giga Drain, Sleep Talk, Snore, Signal Beam, Roost, and Tailwind (BW Tutor), Thrash, Bug Bite (lvl up), and Round (BW TM).

Mamoswine gets 4 MC and 2 DC. The 4 MC are used on Double Team (BW TM) and SuperPower (BW Tutor).

Glaceon (Wendigo) gets 3 MC and a DC. The 3 MC are used on Bide (Past Gen TM).

Weavile (Vostok) gets 2 MC and a DC. These are used upon Night Slash and Beat Up (lvl up).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4344775#post4344775

+3 CC
Gengar: +9 MC
Gengar uses these 9 MC to learn Telekinesis, Thunder, Rest (BW TM), and Counter (past Gen tutor).

The 15 CC gained between these two runs and 5 stored CC are used to purchase an Eviolite.

Defeat. Failure. Too much hax.

CC: 0->4->0

Buying two more mons.

Gible "Gimli" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -Special Attack)

Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW Locked): (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 49 (+)
Base Rank Total: 13
+8% Accuracy

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Sand Tomb
Slash

Outrage
Scary Face
Thrash

Protect
Earthquake
Toxic

Total: 12

Horsea "Legolas" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +16% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 69 (+)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
+16% Accuracy

Attacks:

Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility

Muddy Water
Octazooka
Outrage

Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Dive

Total: 13

Rediamond (Weavile should also get Hone Claws at level 25, and Glaceon should get Take Down at level 25 as Eevee), Orcinus Duo, C$FP, AOPSUser (Gible also gets Take Down at level 15), Sound: Approved (+0.5 UC)

That gives me 2 UC from my last 3 approvals.
---

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469471
I get 4 UC
Imanalt and Elevator Music get 1 CC
Dratini gets 1 EC/DC/KOC, 3 MC
Timburr gets 1 EC/DC/KOC, 3 MC
Golett gets 1 EC/DC, 2 MC
Hippopotas gets 1 EC/DC, 2 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469009
Elevator Music: 3 CC
Miniryu: 1 EC, 2 MC (+1 MC) & 1 DC
Kirinriki: 2 MC & 1 DC
Nyuura: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC & 1 KO
Dokkoraa: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC & 1 KO
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470148
ELEVATOR MUSIC
+1 CC
+1 Win on W/L/T
Nyuura
: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Duclohm: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4325959
Elevator Music: 0 CC
Togekissu: 3 MC
Mirokarosu: :(
Revenankh: :(
4 UC from here, and 24 UC from here here, combined with my 2 UC from approvals, give me 30 UC total.

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 5 CC / 30 UC
- Togekissu (Togekiss): 3 MC
- Miniryu (Dratini): 2 EC / 6 MC / 2 DC / 1 KOC
- Kirinriki (Girafarig): 2 MC / 1 DC
- Nyurra (Sneasel): 2 EC / 5 MC / 2 DC / 2 KOC
- Dokkoraa (Timburr): 2 EC / 5 MC / 2 DC / 2 KOC
- (Duclohm): 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 36 ---> 41 ---> 25 (spending)
Universal Counters: 6 ---> 36 ---> 0 (spending)

I'm going to throw Dratini's KOC into MC, Sneasel's KOC into MC, Timburr's KOC into MC, and Duclohm's KOC into MC.

I'm also going to put 2 UC into Timburr's DC to unlock Iron Fist, 4 UC into Duclohm's MC, and 2 UC into Duclohm's DC to unlock Overcoat. On that note:

(Cyclohm gains Whirlwind, Bide, and Tri Attack upon evolution)

Cyclohm [] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Total Moves: 31

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Bide (+)
Charge
Discharge
Double Hit
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rage
Dragon Tail
Growl
Hurricane
Rain Dance
Slack Off
Sonicboom
Tackle
Thrash
Thundershock
Tri Attack (+)
Twister
Weather Ball
Whirlwind (+)
Zap Cannon

DragonBreath
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise

Flamethrower
Light Screen
Protect
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Torment
Volt Switch

Draco Meteor
Heal Bell

Purchases:
- Togekissu (Togekiss): Stored Power (Egg Move) for 3 MC.
- Miniryu (Dratini): Outrage (Level-Up), Toxic (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor) for 7 MC.
- Kiririki (Girafarig): Thunderbolt (BW TM) for 2 MC.
- Nyurra (Sneasel): Reflect (Egg Move), Toxic (BW TM), Endure (Past Gen TM) for 7 MC and 1 UC.
- Dokkoraa (Timburr): Counter (Egg Move), Foresight (Egg Move), Reversal (Egg Move), Dig (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Low Sweep (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor) for 7 MC and 16 UC.
- (Cyclohm): Outrage (Level-Up), Toxic (BW TM), Ice Beam (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), Trick Room (BW TM), Sandstorm (BW TM), Endure (Past Gen TM), Signal Beam (BW Tutor) for 5 MC and 11 UC.

Also buying a Shed Shell and an Exp. Share for 26 CC

Self approved

Claiming from BLAST IT STUPID FLASH FIRE SHENANIGANS.

I get a pathetic 1 CC, bringing my total to a pathetic 1 CC.

Septimus Heap (Pyroak) gets 6 MC, which I will spend on Light Screen and Flash Cannon (B2W2 TM) and Sleep Talk (B2W2 Move Tutor), leaving him with 0 MC and 28 moves.

Sarah Heap gets 6 MC, 5 of which I will spend on Safeguard (B2W2 TM) and Aromatherapy (B2W2 Egg), leaving her with 1 MC. I will put her KOC in my CC, bringing me to 3 CC. Sarah now has 23 moves.

eh gibe poke

Nohface (Candice Willmer) [Female]
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +5% Accuracy)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Levitate
:
(Innate)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Levitate (Dream World):
(Innate)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 12 (+)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Scratch
Tackle
Iron Defense
Lick
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Meteor Mash
Psycho Shift
Yawn

Taunt
Torment
Will-O-Wisp

Aron (Juggernaut) [Male]
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal (Dream World):
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30
Weight Class: 4

Attacks:

Tackle
Harden
Mud Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head

Head Smash
Endeavor
Dragon Rush

Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Rock Polish

Let's start big
First off I get 4CC bringing me to 7 enough to let me change my Reuniclus' hidden power to Ground
Ambipom gets 3MC and 2KOC which goes into MC to buy Seed Bomb (BW2 Tutor), U- Turn(BW TM) and Agility (BW LU)
Haxorus gets 3MC which is used to buy Dragon Claw(BW LU) and Earthquake(BW TM)
Escavalier gets 3MC and 1KOC goes into MC to buy Giga Impact(BW LU) and Pursuit(Egg Move)
Kingdra gets 2MC and 1DC unlocking Damp and used to buy Protect(BW TM)
Houndoom gets 3MC(it has full DC now) and 1KOC which is put into MC to buy Foul Play(BW LU) and Sleep Talk(BW2 Tutor) and Embargo(BW LU)
Primeape gets 1DC and 2MC which is used to buy Close Combat and Final Gambit(Both BW LU)

From here, I claim 30 CC.

Watt, my Galvantula, claims 30 HC, which I will pour into her MC.

She'll buy:

Slash and Electro Ball via LU. (2 MC)
Faint Attack and Pin Missile via Egg Move (6 MC)
Bounce, Giga Drain, Sleep Talk, and Magnet Rise via BW2 Tutor (8 MC)
Rain Dance, Rest, Round, Flash, Giga Impact, Wild Charge, and Facade via BW TM. (14 UC)

14+8+2+6=30.

EDIT: Also claiming 5 CC from here.

Fang, my Feraligatr, claims 3 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Whirlpool, via past-gen TM.

Galahad, my Aggron, claims 3 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Focus Punch, via past-gen TM.

EDIT2: From here, I claim 2 CC.

Nightfall, my Zorua, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Toxic (BW TM) and Imprison (LU).

Opal, my Minccino, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She reaches 5/5 DC, unlocking Skill Link. (COWER IN FEAR, MORTALS!)
She'll buy Substitute (BW TM) and save her other MC.

Spending 2 CC on this last Grass-type for now...

Lileep [Melina] (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Suction Cups: (Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 20 (-)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray

Barrier
Endure
Mirror Coat

Smack Down
Rock Tomb
Grass Knot

Total Moves: 11

Arcade win, yay!

SubwayJ
CC: 14--->22

Angry Birds the Cyclohm
MC: 0--->12--->14(KOC)--->0
Buys Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Fire Blast, Rest, Round, Incinerate (12 MC) (BW TM)
and Sleep Talk (2 MC) (B2W2 Tutor)

Total Moves: 47--->54

Cranium the Pyroak
MC: 0--->12--->20 (KOC)--->0
Buys Leaf Tornado (1 MC) (LV UP)
Endure (3MC) (Past Gen TM)
Rock Slide, Light Screen, Dragon Tail, Substitute, Rest, Overheat, Low Sweep (14 MC) (BW TM)
and Sleep Talk (B2W2 Tutor)

Total Moves: 32--->42

PVZ the Necturna
MC: 0--->3--->0
Buys Leaf Storm (3 MC) (Egg)

Fruit Ninja the Krillowatt
MC: 1--->4--->0
Buys Thunderpunch and Ice Punch (B2W2 Tutor)

That is all
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465838&page=4

Dear god, the pain

Rickheg: 3 CC (Amulet Coin)
Pyroak: 1 KOC, 4 MC
Rhyperior: 3 MC
Gallade: 1 KOC, 3 MC
I get 3 CC, giving me 4. All KOC go into the respective MC.

Pyroak gets 5 MC, learning Protect (BW TM), Stealth Rock (BW Tutor), and Synthesis (Level Up)

Rhyperior gets 3 MC, learning Endure (Past Gen)

Gallade gets 4 MC, learning Pain Split and Magic Coat (BW Tutors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)