Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471333
Claiming 2 CC for use on a Scraggy, below.
Scraggy [Arthur] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: Type: Innate. This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie: Type: Innate. This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Intimidate (DW): Type: Can be activated. When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents. Command: (Ability: Intimidate)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 48
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Detect
Drain Punch
Fake Out

Dig
Stone Edge
Retaliate

Chuck the Axew gets 1 EC and DC, plus 2 MC, which will be spent on Aqua Tail.
Jill the Frillish gets 1 EC and DC, plus 2 MC and a KOC, which will be spent on Toxic and Rain Dance.

Claiming 2 CC from here.

Valoo, my Dratini, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Detect, via past-gen TM.

Anghammarad, my Golett, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
He'll buy Fire Punch, via BW TM.

Finally, Atlas, my Venonat, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Sleep Powder, via LU, and Venoshock, via BW TM.

Thanks!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Frosty / Jas / Galladiator / Matezoide / C$FP [+0.2 UC ¬_¬] / EndQuote / TIO [Add a sprite!] / SubwayJ / The Wanderer / Matezoide / EndQuote Approved

+1.2 UC [6.2 UC]

~~~

+3 CC [3 CC]

All KOC to MC. Lanturn's 7 (!) MC are used along with his stored 1 MC to purchase Icy Wind, Blizzard, Dive and Toxic

Magnetroll goes to 2 MC and 7/9 EC (So...close...). Storing the MC.

Azurill goes to 1/9 EC, 2 MC and 1/5 DC. Storing (And adding a mental note to change nature to Jolly...)

Goldeen goes to 1/6 EC, 2 MC and 1/5 DC. Storing.

Self Approved

I'll be back!

Currency Counters: 0+2=2

Origin (Stratagem):
MC: 3

Spending the MC on Rock Polish (LU) and Volt Switch (TM)

Zant (Electivire):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on MC, then buying Dual Chop (BW2 Tutor) and Earthquake (TM)

Korangir (Aerodactyl):

Spending that on Sky Attack (BW2 Tutor) and Giga Impact (LU)

That'll be all.

From this battle, this reffing, and this Battle Hall reffing...

Currency Counters: 23 + 2 = 25
Universal Counters: 71 + 7 + 14 = 92

Frostbite - Scylar (M)
EC: 5/6 + 1 = 6/6
MC: 0 + 2 + 1 from KOs = 3
DC: 5/5

What? Frostbite is evolving!

Congratulations! Frostbite evolved into Scylant!

Frostbite - Scylant (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Ice - Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug - Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
KOs: 2

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 139 + 22 Acc
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
-Acrobatics
-Blizzard
-Brick Break
-Bug Bite
-Counter
-Earth Power
-Focus Energy
-Ice Shard
-Icicle Spear
-Icy Wind
-Leech Life
-Leer
-Pin Missile
-Protect
-Scratch
-Sheer Cold
-Silver Wind
-Slash
-Substitute

Total Moves: 19

Using Move Counters to learn Hone Claws (5th Gen TM) and Icicle Crash (Level up).
Spending Universal Counters (7 I think) to change Frostbite the Scylant's nature to Lonely.

Chrysalis - Staryu (-)
EC: 4/6 + 1 + 1 from KOs = 6/6
MC: 0 + 2 = 2
DC: 2/5 + 1 = 3/5

What? Chrysalis is evolving!

Congratulations! Chrysalis evolved into Starmie!

Chrysalis - Starmie (-)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Illuminate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Levitate (Command only): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Analytic: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 132 + 20 Acc
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
-Aurora Beam
-Barrier
-Blizzard
-Brine
-Bubblebeam
-Camouflage
-Harden
-Hydro Pump
-Light Screen
-Minimize
-Power Gem
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Supersonic
-Surf
-Swift
-Tackle
-Thunder
-Water Gun

Total Moves: 19

Learning Confuse Ray from evolution. Also using Move Counters to learn Substitute (5th Gen TM).

Surfboard - Tirtouga (F)
EC: 5/6 + 1 = 6/6
MC: 0 + 2 = 2
DC: 3/5 + 1 + 1 from KOs = 5/5

What? Surfboard is evolving!

Congratulations! Surfboard evolved into Carracosta!

Surfboard - Carracosta (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy on opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock - Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 28 - 10 evasion
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks:
-Ancientpower
-Aqua Jet
-Bide
-Bite
-Brine
-Crunch
-Earth Power
-Earthquake
-Flail
-Protect
-Rock Slide
-Rock Throw
-Rollout
-Shell Smash
-Stealth Rock
-Water Gun
-Waterfall
-Whirlpool
-Wide Guard
-Withdraw

Total Moves: 20

Using Move Counters to learn Ice Beam (5th Gen TM).

Congratulations! Surfboard learned Swift Swim!
Swift Swim: (Dream World; Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Finally, I'll be spending some Universal Counters (7 as far as I know) to change Fiel the Minccino's nature to Adamant.

Fiel - Minccino (M)
Nature: Jolly > Adamant

Reclaiming Maria the Chikorita from my old TLR because DF44 said so.

Chikorita [Maria] (F)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 39 (45/1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Reflect
PoisonPowder
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift

Ancientpower
Heal Pulse
Leaf Storm

Grass Knot
Protect
Sunny Day

Total Moves: 14

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469178&page=2

jas61292: 2 CC
-Tomohawk: 3 MC, 1 KOC
-Salamence: 3 MC, 2 KOC
-Third Pokemon: Whatever it would get for participating

I assume that just means I get to choose one of the 8 and give it the standard stuff. If this is the case, then I'll give it to Drifblim.

Tomohawk puts the KO in MC and buys 5th gen tutor moves Tailwind and After You

Salamence puts the KOs in MC and, along with the 3 it currently has, buys 5th gen tutor move Tailwind, 5th gen TM Swagger, and 4th gen TM move Defog.

And (if it does get anything), Drifblim gets 2 MC and 1 DC, unlocking Flare Boost, and Spends the MC on the TM Psychic.

And I keep the CC. As per usual.

Well, this was my most successful run yet.

+12 CC, spending it along with 4 in my bank to buy a Soothe Bell and a Dawn Stone (-8 each). This leaves me at 88 CC.

Totodile gains 12 HC, 8 go into his EC (8/9; What? Chevrolet is evolving!), and the rest go into his MC, learning the TM moves Shadow Claw and Rock Slide (-2 MC each). So, he should look like this...

Croconaw [Chevrolet] (Male)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Torrent, Sheer Force (DW)
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force (DW, Unlocked): (Can be enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 8/9
DC: Mastered!

Attacks (23 total):
Level Up:
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Flail
Thrash
Superpower
Crunch

Egg:
Ice Punch
Aqua Jet
Dragon Dance

TM:
Dig
Brick Break
Waterfall
Aerial Ace
Protect
Dive
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide

Other:
Counter

EDIT: Since this post hasn't been approved yet, I'mma append this battle to it as well.

I gain 3 CC, stockpiling for a total of 91.

My Hydreigon gains 3 MC, and learns the TM move Torment (-2 MC). The last MC will be stockpiled, leaving him with a total of 1.
My Gallade gets 4 MC (3 + 1 KOC), and learns the TM moves Rock Slide and Charge Beam (-2 MC each).
My Kitsunoh also gets 4 MC (3 + 1 KOC), and learns the Tutor moves Thunderpunch and Ice Punch (-2 MC each). Also, I believe Kitsunoh could learn Copycat at level 22 last gen, so I'm claiming that as well.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4384452#post4384452

Texas: 3CC
Dragonite: 3MC+2KOC4 MC + 1 CC
Syclant: 3MC
Embirch: 1EC+2MC+1DC
Necturine: 1EC+2MC+1DC+1KOC3 MC

I go to 20 CC
Dragonite goes to 9 MC
Syclant goes to 3 MC
Embirch goes to 4/8/4
Necturine goes to 4/8/4

Purchasing an Expert Belt: 20-->0
Dragonite purchases Endure (3), Dive (2), Fly (2), Stone Edge (2): 9-->0
Syclant purchases Superpower (3): 3-->0
Neturine purchases Pain Split (1), Worry Seed (3), Calm Mind (2), Psychic (2)
Embirch evolves into Flarelm!

Flarelm, Titan, (M)
Nature: Brave (plus Attack, minus Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 48 (-)

EC: 3/9
MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Synthesis

Counter
Blaze Kick
Seed Bomb
Earth Power

Light Screen
Rock Slide
Swords Dance
Total Moves: 15

Flarelm purchases Lava Plume (1), Stealth Rock (3), Hidden Power Ice (7) (2), Substitute (2): 8-->0

Well, this battle is finally over! Yay!

waterwarrior: 2 CC
Syclant: 4 MC
Swinub: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, +1 EC/DC

EDIT: And here too!

Both battlers get 1 CC.
Each mon gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC.
Swinub gets a KOC.

Edit: AND EVEN THIS ONE?! Hooray!

3 Currency Counters
Houdin: 3 MC. Purchasing DynamicPunch.
Kippy: 3 MC. Purchasing Refresh.
Beast Boy: 1 extra Currency Counter, 1 KOC. KOC to CC, bringing me to 5 from this match.

Spending the 8 CC I got, the 9 CC I have stockpiled and 3 UC in order to buy a Razor Claw

Klavier the Syclant:
MC: 0 -> 4 -> 0: purchases the BW TMs Hidden Power Fire (6) and Focus Blast

Mr. Freeze the Swinub puts his Lucky Egg counter into EC, and his KOC from the second match goes into DC
EC: 2 -> 4 -> 5: evolves into Piloswine!
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0 -> 3 -> 0: gains AncientPower, Peck, and Horn Attack upon evolution, purchases the BW Tutor move Superpower, the BW TM Substitute, and the BW LU move Flail
DC: 1 -> 2 -> 4

Piloswine (Mr. Freeze) Male
Nature: Jolly (-SpA, +Spe, +6% Acc)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage
Thick Fat (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58 (50x1.15) (+)
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 5/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks: (22 total)
Physical:
Dig
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Flail
Horn Attack
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Peck
Superpower
Tackle
Take Down

Special:
AncientPower
Blizzard
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Mud Bomb
Powder Snow

Endure
Mud Sport
Odor Sleuth
Stealth Rock
Substitute

EDIT: I actually get 4 UC for this? @_@

Cyclone Badge!

SubwayJ
CC: 38--->40--->45 (Badge)
+1 Cyclone Badge

Temple Run-Stratagem
MC: 0--->3--->4(KOC)--->0
Buys Flash Cannon and Double Team (BW TM)

Fruit Ninja-Krillowatt
MC: 0--->3--->5(KOC)--->0
Buys Whirlpool (Egg) and Dive (BW TM)

Angry Birds-Cyclohm
MC: 0--->3--->0
Buys Mud Slap (Egg)

Even with a badge I'm a fail

SubwayJ
CC: 45--->49

Carcassonne the Conkeldurr
MC: 0--->4--->0
Buys Helping Hand and Knock Off (both B2W2 Tutor)

ARCADE HAX

SubwayJ
UC: 0--->5--->0

Mrs Peacock
MC: 0--->5--->1
Buys Toxic and Hidden Power (Electric 7)

I Still suck

SubwayJ
CC: 49--->50

Mrs Peacock
MC: 1--->5--->1
Buys Ice Beam and Blizzard (BW TM)

ME LIKES COUNTERS

SubwayJ
CC: 50--->51

Bejeweled (Clamperl)
MC: 0--->3--->0
Buys Body Slam (Egg)

Mrs Peacock
MC: 1--->5--->0
Buys Hyper Beam and Mimic (BW TM) and (Past Gen TM)

From here, I claim 6 UC.

I'll spend it to teach Paradox, my Kirlia:
Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard, all via BW TM. (A single Brick Break could mess that up...)

On that note, I'd like to spend 6 CC on a Light Clay and 20 CC on a Zoom Lens.

EDIT: Also claiming 1 CC from here.

Joy, my Togekiss, claims 4 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Protect (BW TM) and Shock Wave (Past-gen TM)

Thanks!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471665

CC: 13->14

Rotom:

MC: 0->4

Using the 4 MC to get:
- Electro Ball (LU)
- Charge (LU)
- Light Screen (TM)

Finally, I am using 2 CC (14->12) to get me a Necturine:

Diababa [Necturine] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed)

Type: Grass/Ghost

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Telepathy (LOCKED) (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 44 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Leaf Blade
Sketch
Giga Drain

Protect
Psychic
Shadow Ball

EDIT:

Also: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471096

I am not sure but I think I get 5UC (2 for the match and 3 KO bonus). Will stockpile them for now.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
This is fixed now:

Claiming the Camerupt from my TLR here.

Camerupt [Ian] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Increases Special Attack by *, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Magma Armor:
(Innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Anger Point (DW): (Innate) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Stats:

SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 34 (40/1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Take Down
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Eruption

Mud Bomb
Ancientpower
Endure

Protect
Will-o-Wisp
Fire Blast

Also, the moves Flamethrower, Earthquake, and Eruption are all spent with MC (KOC is spent into MC).

Then, Claiming my Bolderdash from this TLR, and using his 2 MC for Hidden Power.

Bolderdash [Obsidian]
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 3 (+)
SpA: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 110
Weight Class: 3

EC: 5/9
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:
Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Vacuum Wave
Ominous Wind
Heat Wave

Protect
Energy Ball
Volt Switch

Hidden Power Ice (6)

I also buy the Washtom Forme for 7 CC and a Dragon Scale for 8 CC, using 5 CC and the 10 from here which I never claimed.

Danmantincan: 2CC
Eevee->Jolteon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Eevee->Vaporeon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Eevee->Flareon : 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Eevee->Leafeon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Eevee->Glaceon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Eevee->Espeon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Eevee->Umbreon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
So my Eevee army finally evolves! All Dream World Abilities are unlocked, all KOC go into MC.

Geoffrey - Vaporeon (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Hydration (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (-)
Spe: 65

MC: 7

Moves (14):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Water Gun

Detect
Wish
Yawn

Toxic
Dig
Shadow Ball
Round

Renning - Umbreon (M)

Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus (DW Unlocked): (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 5

MC: 4

Moves (14):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Pursuit

Detect
Endure
Curse

Facade
Dig
Substitute
Round

Kieran - Flareon (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Guts (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 56 (-)

Moves (14):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Ember

Detect
Endure
Yawn

Shadow Ball
Dig
Return
Round

Astrid - Espeon (F)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Magic Bounce (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 110

Moves (13):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Confusion

Detect
Endure
Stored Power

Shadow Ball
Round
Substitute

Makalov - Jolteon (M)

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Quick Feet (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5 (-)
Spe: 130

Moves (14):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Thundershock

Detect
Wish
Yawn

Rain Dance
Protect
Shadow Ball
Round

Oscar - Leafeon (M)

Type: Grass

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Chlorophyll (DW Unlocked): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 5
Spe: 95

Moves (14):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Razor Leaf

Detect
Endure
Wish

Dig
Facade
Swagger
Round

Titania - Glaceon (F)

Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ice Body (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 6 (+)

Moves (14):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Icy Wind

Endure
Fake Tears
Yawn

Dig
Double Team
Shadow Ball
Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)