Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay static
Electrike gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
-2 MC buy Protect (BW TM)
Colosshale gets 1 EC, 5 MC (2KOC, Exp. Share), 1 DC
-5 MC buy Protect (BW TM), U-turn (Past Gen TM)

I get 2 CC. (10 > 12)

whatevs
Monohm gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
-3 MC buy Slack Off, Dragon Pulse, Hurricane (All Lvl)

I get 1 CC. (12 > 13)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Woo 2 UC

I'll use one of the 2 UC to evolve my Vulpix into Ninetales!

<Ninetales> [Hex] (Female)
Nature: Rash (+Sp. Att., -Sp. Def.)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Drought (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
When this Pokemon is sent out, it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Nasty Plot
Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Spin
Safeguard
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Faint Attack
Flame Burst
Payback
Extrasensory
Hex
Fire Blast

Energy Ball
Hypnosis
Secret Power

Heat Wave

Protect
Toxic
Rest

Saving the other UC for now.

Claiming from a horrible failure in a Gym match and some half success in a Raid.

All up I get 21 CC (15 CC being the Raid Achievement). The Raid also gives me 16 KOs to spend between the 4 mons in it which will be claimed (and made obvious which it is) below.

Armaldo was in both and gets 9 MC + 1 KO. He gets Rest, Hidden Power (Grass) (BW TM), Sleep Talk, Earth Power (BW Tutor), Ancientpower and Slash (LU). Plus 3 KOs from the raid to get Mud Slap (Past Tutor).
Syclant gets 3 MC. Buys Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Sheer Cold (LU).
Escavalier gets 3 MC. Takes Pursuit (Egg).
Reuniclus gets 6 MC. Buys Rest (BW TM), Sleep Talk and Helping Hand (BW Tutor). Plus lets have 5 of the raid KOs to get Safeguard, Explosion (BW TM) and Wonder Room (LU).
Aggron got 6 MC. Grabs Low Kick, Aqua Tail, Block (BW Tutor). In addition 3 KOs grab Fire Punch (BW Tutor) and Double Edge (LU).
Rhyperior also got 6 MC. Lets have Magnitude (BW TM), Low Kick, Stealth Rock (BW Tutor). He also uses the last 5 raid KOs to grab Earth Power (BW Tutor), Roar (BW Tutor) and Take Down (LU).

Double post for great justice

Spending 2 CC to buy...

Drifloon (Akadi) (F)
Nature: Mild (Sp. Attack raised; Defense lowered)
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 70
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Aftermath:
(Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Attacks (15 moves):

Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Ominous Wind
Stockpile

Destiny Bond
Disable
Hypnosis

Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp
Acrobatics

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471708
+2 CC
-Armaldo/Volcarona/Heracross: 3 MC, 1 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471610
+10 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469178
+10 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471867
+1 CC
-Karrablast: +1 MC/1DC/3MC

3 CC are stockpiled. All KOC go into MC.
Volcarona learns Frustration and Calm Mind (BW TM).
Heracross learns Sleep Talk and Snore (BW Tutor).
Armaldo learns Giga Impact and Rock Polish (BW TM).

Karrablast has all 20 UC put into his MC, and learns Slash, Swords Dance, Double Edge (BW lvl up), Knock Off, Sleep Talk, (BW Tutor), Toxic, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Aerial Ace, Rest, Swagger, Substitute (BW TM). The EC and DC bring it up to 2 in both counters.

Frozen Vault complete, save for Suicune.

Due to this being the first time I've beaten Frozen Vault on Hard Mode, I claim 15 extra CC

Currency Counters: 2+4+15=21

Nora (Volcarona):
MC: 6

Nora will be getting Roost, Giga Drain, and Signal Beam (All BW2 Tutors) with the MC

Skyla (Lucario):

Skyla will be getting Calm Mind (LU), Quick Guard (LU), Nasty Plot (Prevo LU), Final Gambit (Prevo LU), and Dual Chop (BW2 Tutor) with the MC. Additionally, from BW2 he also gets Copycat and Me First for free.

Nya (Crustle):

Nya will be spending her MC on Stone Edge (TM), Knock Off (BW2 Tutor), and Sleep Talk (BW2 Tutor).

Protea (Blissey):

Protea spends her "royal" (as she keeps on calling it) MC on Block (BW2 Tutor), Thunderbolt (TM), and Helping Hand (BW2 Tutor)

KOC Pool: 16

As for these, I'll spend 15 of them on Lucario's MC. She will use all of that to learn Drain Punch (BW2 Tutor), Magnet Rise (BW2 Tutor), Low Kick (BW2 Tutor), Vacuum Wave (Tutor), Thunderpunch (BW2 Tutor), Zen Headbutt (BW2 Tutor), and finally Substitute (TM)

The last one gets spent on CC

Currency Counters: 21+1=22

Stockpiling for now, though I'll probably spend them soon.

EDIT: Going to buy a Solosis.

Solosis [Cosmo] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic:
Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Abilities:
Overcoat:
(Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 17 (20/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power Ground 7
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock

Acid Armor
Confuse Ray
Trick

Protect
Thunder
Shadow Ball

Currency Counters: 22-2=20

That'll be it for this update.

Claiming form these two places

TRG receives 2 CC
Fletcher the Pansage receives 2 HC

And

The Royal Guard:
1 CC
Pansage: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC

Putting me with +3 CC to 7
Pansage will use both HC as MC putting him at 4, so he'll look like this

1/6 EC
4 MC
1/5 DC

going to get him
Endeavor(BW2 Tutor)/Gunk Shot(BW2 Tutor)/For 2+2=4 MC

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Man, this Prize Queue of 28...6.6

Anyhow, I spend my 15 UC on moves.
---

Cofagrigus [Spiroffin] (M)
MC: 15 (+15 UC) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Telekinesis, Substitute, Trick Room (All Gen V TM), Magic Coat, Pain Split, Snatch (All Gen V Tutor), & Heal Block (Gen V Egg Move).
---
Make that queue 29 posts now...(/ME wishes he had Approvers)

15-15=0 UC

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Zarator is an evil humanoid. Incredible Pain [+4 CC, +15 CC (FV HM Achievement)].

+19 CC, so I go to 22 CC. Each team member gains 2 EC, 4 MC, and 2 DC. All mons used here have full EC/DC, so Camerupt, Chandelure, Probopass and Klinklang all gain six (6) MC.

Chandelure's 6 MC is used on Rest, Sleep Talk, and Safeguard.

Camerupt's 6 MC go into Curse, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Fissure, and Rock Slide, leaving 1 MC.

Probopass's 6 MC are used on Discharge, Earth Power, Lock-On, Power Gem, Rest [0 MC, Lvl 22 B2W2], Sandstorm, Spark [0 MC, Lvl 25 B2W2] and Zap Cannon.

Klinklang's 6 MC go into Discharge, Hyper Beam, Metal Sound, Screech, and Signal Beam.

As for the 16 KOC I've gotten from this. 5 goes into Camerupt, to combine with the 6th to purchase Rest, Sleep Talk, and Stone Edge. The remaining 11 go into Klinklang to purchase Gravity, Magic Coat, Sleep Talk, Protect and Rest, leaving 1 MC.

Approving later maybe =\

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4385145#post4385145
mamo gets 3 mc, stockpiling

also: buying a nidoran male: (-2cc)

Monarch [Nidoran] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW, locked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Counter
Disable
Endure

Venoshock
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
15 moves

Match. I get 1 CC. Necturna gets 3 MC and 2 KOC, and uses those to learn Shadow Ball, Skill Swap and Synthesis. Colosshale gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. With another 4 UC into EC, he evolves and learns Peck, Horn Attack and Drill Run on evolution by level-up under 25. The 2 MC are used on Dig.

Colossoil (Male)
Nature: Mild (+ to Special Attack; - from Defense)
Type: Ground/Dark
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Rebound
Type: Can be Activated
The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition. Command: Ability: Rebound (Hazard).

Ability 2: Guts
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Ability 3 (DW): Pressure
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
Base Rank Total: 22

DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Muddy Water
Peck
Horn Attack
Drill Run

Encore
Fake Out
Water Spout
Dark Pulse

Taunt
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Dig

Moves: 18

Also gonna change my Necturna to a lesbian because apparently there are no male Necturna.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Orcinus Duo / Galladiator / Jas (Train Gligar :O) / Jesseus / The Wanderer / Texas / Jas / waterwarrior / SubwayJ / Jas / Endquote / Frosty / AOPSUser / Atheno / Texas / Danmantincan [+0.2 UC ¬__¬] / CMFP [Post #1] / Lockdown / Ullar / Maxim / Zarator / Deadfox / Rediamond / Maxim [+0.2 UC] / TRG / IAR / Imanalt Approved

The Wolfe: Syclant goes to 140 speed, Starmie to 133 and Carracosta to 27. I'm not going to approve the nature change though, since that can be paid in both CC and UC, and since you aren't totally certain on the cost you might prefer to use CC. The rest is Approved with aforementioned changes.

CMFP [Post #2]: Not approved. Colossoil should have 2/5 DC, not 1/5. And yes, I'm being picky on the matter since I specifically said not to post D:<

+3.1 UC, my stuff is Self Approved

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, turns out my Cofagrigus already knows Heal Block...So I unclaim the 3 UC Spent on it, & respend that 3 UC on Cofagrigus to teach it Grudge (Gen V Level Up), & Role Play (Gen V Tutor).

Cheers.
---
EDIT: Gym Defence - Success!

I claim 3 CC, +5 CC for Hippowdon's complete movepool, +1 CC from Hippowdon's KOC, meaning I gain 9 CC.
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 1
-Learns Low Sweep, & Rock Polish (Both Gen V TM).
---

Colossoil [Megawhal] (M)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Sandstorm (Gen V TM), & Aqua Tail (Gen V Tutor).
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Mimic (Past Gen Move).
---
DOUBLE EDIT: As per this, I get another 2 CC...back.
---
TRIPLE EDIT: +10 UC Get!
---
That is all.

3-3+10=10 UC

Claiming

CC: 5->6->0
UC: 4->3->1

Giving Tyranitar a nature change from Gentle to Relaxed. Also teaching it Thunderpunch with 2 UC:

Tyranitar (*) "Hitler" (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+ * Defense, - *15% Speed, - 10% Accuracy)
Type: Rock/Dark

Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:

Sand Stream: (Innate) When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.

Command: (Ability: Sand Stream)

The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw abilities.
Unnerve (DW) [UNLOCKED]: (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 53 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 9/9

Attacks:

Thrash (*)
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Sandstorm (*)
Screech (*)
Chip Away (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Scary Face (*)
Dark Pulse
Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Payback
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Hyper Beam
Giga Impact

Outrage (*)
Dragon Dance (*)
Stealth Rock (*)

Return (*)
Smack Down (*)
Substitute
Protect
Dig
Fire Blast
Thunderpunch

Total: 28/105

From the actual battle:

Axew:
EC: 5->6
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 2->3
Moves: Return (BW TM)
Evolves into Fraxure:

Fraxure "Frodo" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Unnerve (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 78 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17
+10% Accuracy

EC: 6/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Giga Impact
Taunt
Guillotine
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Swords Dance

Counter
Night Slash
Endure
Reversal

X-Scissor
Dig
Double Team
Endeavor
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Sleep Talk
Protect
Toxic
Rest
Payback
Poison Jab
Aerial Ace
Facade
Return

Total: 36/61

Dratini:
EC: 4->5
MC: 0->3->0
DC: 3->4
Moves: Dragon Dance (LU), Rest (BW TM)
Evolves into Dragonair:

Dragonair "Sam" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW Locked): This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18
-10% Evasion

EC: 5/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Outrage
Safeguard
Hyper Beam
Dragon Tail
Dragon Rush
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance

Extremespeed
Aqua Jet
Water Pulse
Haze

Toxic
Protect
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Icy Wind
Flamethrower
Substitute
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Frustration
Return
Rest

Total: 32/109

Deino:
EC: 1->2
Moves: Aqua Tail (BW2 Tutor)

Gible:
EC: 1->2
MC: 0->2->1
DC: 1->2
Moves: Dragon Rush (LU)

Horsea:
EC: 2->3
Moves: Hydro Pump, Twister (LU)

Bagon:
EC: 3->4
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Crunch (LU)
Evolves into Shelgon:

Shelgon "Aragorn" (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Overcoat (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Dragon Claw
Double-Edge
Crunch
Zen Headbutt

Endure
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Brick Break
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Total: 16

That will be all.

After so long.

Also, for convenience, here's my post in the Tournament Prize Thread.

Currency Counters: 20+3=23

Nora (Volcarona):
MC: 1 (From previous that I forgot about)+3+2 (From Struggle Bug being already in her movepool now)=6

From these Nora purchases Flamethrower (TM), Fire Blast (TM), and Tailwind (BW2 Tutor).

Diagnos (Arghonaut):
Bulldoze, Foul Play, and Rock Slide now unlocked
No MC earned.

Alurani (Roserade):
MC: 3

Alurani purchases Pin Missile (Egg) with those MC.

Origin (Stratagem):
Endure unlocked

Origin uses those to purchase Giga Drain (BW2 Tutor).

Nya (Crustle):
Cut unlocked
MC: 3+2 (Stone Edge refund)=5

Nya uses those to purchase Iron Defense (BW2 Tutor) and Curse (Egg)

Aht (Cinccino):
Sleep Talk unlocked

Aht uses those to purchase Mud-Slap (Egg)

Kimli (Snorlax):
Didn't earn a dime.

Well, that'll be all for now. All I know is, if I ever go back to the TLR, I'm making sure Engineer does NOT ref that.

16 UC

EDIT: 4 UC

MORE EDIT: Match. I get 1 CC; Necturna gets 4 MC; Colossoil gets 3 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC. Necturna learns Sketch and stores 1 MC. Colossoil learns Megahorn and Brick Break, putting the 2 KOC into DC to unlock Pressure. (note I haven't edited my profile yet from this claim)

EDIT: Gym match. I get 2 CC. Kitsunoh gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, and uses these to learn Attract and Fling. Empoleon gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, and learns Drill Peck and Knock Off. Steelix gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, and learns Autotomize and Ancientpower.

Buying an Amulet Coin cause it's so cheap.
CC: 13 > 7

And I think Rotom appliances cost 7? If so, also buying a toaster. (CC: 7 > 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)