Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from something before I left asb for a while.

+2 CC, +3 MC/+1 EC/+1 DC for Porygon2, +2 MC/+1 EC/+1 DC/+2 KOC for Skitty

Buying a Moon Stone (-8 CC)

Evolving Skitty (-2 KOC) and Porygon2.

Delcatty is buying Giga Impact (-2 MC) and Double Team (-2 MC)
Porygon-Z is buying Swift (-3 MC) and spending one UC on its Dream World ability, unlocking it.

Porygon-Z [Micah Sanders]
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Adaptability:
Type: Innate
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Download:
At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Analytic (Dream World):
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 90
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Discharge
Recycle
Lock On
Zap Cannon
Hyper Beam

Wonder Room
Magic Coat
Signal Beam

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Solarbeam
Teleport

Delcatty (Eden McCain) [Female]
Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Cute Charm:
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Normalize:
Type: Can be Disabled
This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks will have four (4) more Base Attack Power.

Wonder Skin (Dream World):
The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Fake Out
Growl
Tail Whip
Tackle
Foresight
Attract
Sing
Copycat
DoubleSlap
Assist
Charm
Faint Attack
Double Edge
Heal Bell

Sucker Punch
Wish
Zen Headbutt

Facade
Solarbeam
Payback
Giga Impact
Double Team

Claiming from this

Prizes:
Me: 4 UC
Both battlers: 1 CC
Each mon: 3 MC
Rapidash, and Syclant get one extra MC
KOC: Revenankh (x2), Walrein

Revenankh does NOT recieve an extra MC for an EXP.Share

Ok so Revenankh goes to 6 MC stockpiling his 3 gained MC with his pre-existing ones
Rapidash goes to 4 MC

Using both of Revenankh's KOC as CC to buy this mon

Frillish (TBN) Male
Nature:Modest
Type: Water/Ghost
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Water Absorb:(Innate)
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Cursed Body:(Innate)
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Damp:(DW LOCKED)(Innate)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Frillish
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks: 13 Total:
Bubble
Water Sport
Absorb
Night Shade
BubbleBeam
Recovery
Water Pulse

Confuse Ray
Pain Split
Acid Armor

Toxic
Protect
Taunt

And both of my actual CC to get this guy

Frillish (TBN) Male
Nature:Careful
Type: Flying/Normal
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:(Innate)
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Sheer Force:(Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Hustle:(DW LOCKED)(Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Rufflet
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks: 13 Total:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Hone Claws
Scary Face
Aerial Ace

Super Power
Tailwind
Roost

Toxic
Protect
Sky Drop

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Wow. I suck at Triples.

AOPSUser said:
Prizes:
Both battlers: 1 CC
Me: 7 UC
Each mon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Ullar gets an extra CC
Psyduck gets an extra EC or DC
Necturine gets 1 extra MC
KOC: Munchlax, Eevee, Embirch, Embirch
So that means...

I get 2 CC, stockpiling.

Lucy the Psyduck gets 2 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. He will use the MC to learn the BW Tutor Move Signal Beam.

Viridi the Eevee gets 2 EC (with the KOC), 2 MC, and 1 DC. She will use the MC to learn the BW Tutor Move Heal Bell.

Kai the Pansear gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. She will use the MC to learn the BW Tutor Move Heat Wave.

...and that's about it.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
EspyOwner (Remove the wailord image -_-) / TRG / Dan / Ullar / Red Approved

+0.5 UC [23.8]

3 UC into my Azurill's EC brings it to 4/9 EC, enough to evolve! Automatically learns Tackle, Defense Curl, Rollout, Aqua Ring, Aqua Tail, and Double-Edge. Using the 2 MC currently stored on Superpower and Rain Dance.

Marill [Vellamo] (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +5% Acc, -1 SpA)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Huge Power (Trait): This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Sap Sipper (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 [3 Huge Power]
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 46 (+) [+5% Acc]
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Bounce
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Charm
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Helping Hand
Rain Dance
Rollout
Slam
Splash
Superpower
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport

Encore
Sing
Soak

Light Screen
Substitute
Surf

Total Moves: 24

20.8 UC.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was going to use my UC to get some moves to my mons. But I am tired of running away from items=OK and gym matches just because I have no items, soooo....

Transfering 46UC to CC, to a total of 59CC

Using it to get the following items:

- Cut Mower (7CC)
- Miracle Seed (10CC)
- Expert Belt (20CC)
- Magnet (10CC)
- Amulet Coin (6CC)
- Exp Share (6CC)

It should be enough for starters.

This leaves me with 4UC, that I will use to give my Rotom:
- Signal Beam (BW Tutor)
- Psych Up (BW TM)

And now I have absolutely no counter at all. cool.

This was fun

+4 CC and I used up an Enigma Berry in the match so I'll acknowledge that loss here.
Chilla the Syclant gets 3 MC + 1 KO. KO as MC grabs Avalanche (LU) and Tail Glow (Egg).
Bones the Armaldo gets 3 MC. Takes Sand Attack (Egg).
Psycha the Reuniclus gets 3 MC. Takes Hyper Beam (BW TM) and Dizzy Punch (LU).
Burst the Infernape gets 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Buys Heat Wave and Dual Chop (BW Tutor).
Fried the Krilowatt gets 3 MC + 2 KO as MC. Takes Icy Wind, Electroweb (BW Tutor) and Heart Swap (LU).
Drogon the Hydreigon gets 3 MC + 2 KO as MC. Grabs Aqua Tail and Heat Wave (BW Tutor) while storing 1 MC.

• Frosty: APPROVED
  • deadfox081: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 9.2 and then from this arcade I claim 5 UC, bringing my UC total to 14.2. In addition, now that ASM has ended, it is time for me to claim some moves on some of my pokemon. You can find them all in here.

• Facilier the Honchkrow picks up Defog, Foul Play and Air Cutter.
  • Frollo the Medicham picks up Rock Smash, Strength, Flash, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Toxic and Poison Jab.
  • Jafar the Gliscor picks up Rock Climb.
  • Scar the Tomohawk picks up Fly, Submission, Retaliate, Frustration, Return, Brick Break, Rock Tomb, Facade and Attract.

SELF-APPROVED

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Ow. +4 CC [15 CC]

Cofagrigus gains 3 MC, and I'm using a UC to make that 4. Purchasing Pain Split and Magic Coat.
Cyclohm gains 3 MC and 1 KOC, for 4 MC total. Combining that with his 5th already stored and 1 UC, he has 6 MC. Attract, Dragon Claw, Giga Impact.
Eelektross gains 3 MC. Using 1 UC into MC as well for 4 MC. Purchasing Drain Punch and Signal Beam.
Porygon-Z gains 3 MC and 2 KOC, for 5 MC total, combining with 1 stored for 6 MC. Thunder Wave, Thunder and Dark Pulse.
Archeops gains 3 MC. Combining that with stored for 4 MC. Sky Attack and Heat Wave.
Magneton gains 3 MC, and 1 KOC, for 4 MC. Combining that with stored for 5 MC. Getting Bide and Rain Dance.

-3 UC [17.8 UC]

Self Approved

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
rickheg APPROVED

==

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451988&page=2
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470559&page=3
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449162&page=33
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=30548&pp=10&page=5
(WFPHM Achievement)

[box]Engineer: 31 CC, 28 UC
Nidoran: 12 MC [12 HC]
Stratagem: 6 MC
Cinccino: 22 MC [16 KO]
Gallade: 6 MC
Rampardos: 6 MC[/box]
Cinccino: Calm Mind, Hyper Beam, Frustration, Return, Facade, Round, Fling, Retaliate, Giga Impact (BW TM), Covet, Snore (BW Tut), trading in Sleep Talk for Uproar because I had Sleep Talk already and then buying Seed Bomb with 2 UC.

Everyone else stockpiles

SELF-APPROVED

Raid. I get 4 CC, in addition to the 7 CC achievement for beating CoTNM for the first time. I guess I also get 10 CC from Bronzong instead of 6 CC, since its move pool is complete. Lucario gets 6 CC and 8 KOC, which it will use for: Rock Smash (2), Poison Jab (2), Rock Tomb (2), Facade (2), Bulk Up (2), Return (2), and Fling (2).

Match. I get 1 CC. Excadrill gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, spent on Iron Head and Magnet Rise. Klinklang gets 3 MC, spent on Hidden Power (Ground), and I'll store the other.

2 UC

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
CMFP is approved except for spending Excadrill's 4 MC. By my count that would be 3*2 = 6 MC not 4.

Espyowner is approved.

EDIT: Okay, now C$FP is approved too.

Prizes:
UllarWarlord: 2CC
Venusaur: 3MC, 1KOC

Eternal Drifter: 2CC (second CC due to Stolen Amulet Coin subject to approval)
Spiritomb: 3MC

Frosty : 2UC
For me, I gain 2 CC, and Itsumo gains not 3 MC, but 2 MC and 1 DC (got to start unlocking his dream world ability). He will use the 2 MC he gains to obtain Sucker Punch and Dark Pulse (BW Level Up: 1 MC each, 2 MC total).

Itsumo:
MC: 0 (Gains Sucker Punch and Dark Pulse)

The 2 CC is subject to approval, but if my past battle prizes hold any wieght, I gain both CC. With that CC, I now have 6 CC. Though I want an Exp Share, I'm holding off on that to speed up the amount of CC gained. With the 6 CC, I am spending it all to gain an Amulet Coin, to not only speed up the amount of CC gained, but also limit the number of times I need to borrow training items (*cough*thief*cough*).

11 UC
I will use 10 of these to teach Infernape Captivate (3), Cut (2), Dual Chop (2), Endeavor (2) and Fire Pledge (1).
Epic Raid Win
Gaining 6+7 (Achievement Reward) CC. This brings me to 18 total, which I will spend on 3 Amulet Coins.
Stratagem gains 9 MC and Carracosta gains 21 MC (12 KOC) which makes 24 total.
Carracosta will learn Aqua Tail (1), Attract (2), Blizzard (2), Block (2), Brine (1), Bulldoze (2), Dig (2), Earth Power (2), Facade (2), Flail (3), Focus Blast (2), Frustration (2) and Shell Smash (1).

From here, I claim 2 CC.

Aloe, my Roselia, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 2 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Swagger, via BW TM, and Petal Dance and Ingrain, via LU.

Paradox, my Kirlia, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
He reaches 5/5 DC, unlocking Telepathy.
He'll spend his 2 MC on Toxic, via BW TM.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'd also like to spend 20 CC on a Rocky Helmet.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Spending 7 CC to change Garchomp to a Hasty nature

Time for some MC cleaning

Garchomp claims Surf for 2 MC, 1 MC left
Cyclohm claims Endure for 3 MC, 0 MC left
Metagross claims Endure for 3 MC, 0 MC left
Gastrodon claims Earthquake (2) and Muddy Water (1), 0 MC left
Houndoom claims Endure (3), Sleep Talk (3) and Foul Play (1), 0 MC left
Emboar claims Helping Hand (3), 0 MC left
Dodrio claims Fly (2), 0 MC left
Lapras claims Dive (2), 0 MC left
Necturine claims Power Whip (1), Giga Drain (3), Substitute (2), Solarbeam (2), Double Team (2), 0 MC left

Garchomp* Sharky, (M)
Nature: Hasty (plus Speed, minus Defense, 16% accuracy boost)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil:
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
(Unlocked) (DW) Rough Skin:
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 118 (+)

EC: 9/9
MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Fire Fang
Tackle*
Sand Attack*
Dragon Rage*
Sandstorm*
Take Down*
Sand Tomb*
Slash*
Dual Chop
Dig
Dragon Rush

Outrage*
Body Slam*
Iron Head*
Thrash
Aqua Tail
Draco Meteor
Earth Power

Hone Claws*
Earthquake*
Stone Edge*
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Protect
Substitute
Crunch
Toxic
Rest
Swords Dance
Stealth Rock
Dragon Tail
Double Team
Poison Jab
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Giga Impact
Swagger
Dig
Total Moves: 38

Yet to get:
Double-Edge
Dragonbreath
Iron Tail
Metal Claw
Mud Shot
Rock Climb
Scary Face
Twister
dragon pulse
dual chop
fury cutter
headbutt
mud slap
sleep talk
snore
swift
roar
hidden power
sunny day
hyper beam
rain dance
frustration
iron tail
return
brick break
flamethrower
fire blast
rock tomb
aerial ace
facade
secret power
attract
round
false swipe
fling
incinerate
endure
captivate
sleep talk
natural gift
rock smash
cut
surf
strength
whirlpool
rock climb

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here

+3 CC.
---

Zweilous [DAD] (M)
EC: 8/9 (+1 EC)
MC: 2 (+2 MC) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Substitute (Gen V TM).
---

Zorua [Surprise!] (M)
EC: 4/6 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Torment, Imprison, & Embargo (All Gen V Level-Up).
---

Trapinch [Hieratic] (M)
EC: 6/9 (+1 EC, +2 KOC)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: 1/5 (+1 DC)
-Evolves into Vibrava
-Learns Sonicboom upon Evolution
-Learns Dragonbreath, Earth Power, & Sandstorm (All Gen V Level Up).

Vibrava [Hieratic] (M)
NATURE: Hasty (+11% Accuracy)

TYPE

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

ABILITIES
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

STATS
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 81 (+)

EC: 6/9

ATTACKS (18/73)
PHYSICAL
Bide
Bite
Bulldoze
Faint Attack
Rock Slide
Sand Tomb

SPECIAL
Dragonbreath
Earth Power
Gust
Mud-Slap
Signal Beam
Sonicboom
Solarbeam

OTHER

Endure
Protect
Sand-Attack
Sandstorm
Substitute

---

Gligar [Its_A_Random] (M)
EC: 1/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 2 (+2 MC) > 0
DC: 2/5 (+1 DC, +1 KOC)
-Learns U-Turn, & X-Scissor (Both Gen V Level-Up).
---
That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)