Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming from this battle, this battle, this battle, this pike, this hall and this gym match. Also, these reffings.

All up this gives (Using all KO/HC as MC and Krill's erroneous DC as MC):
Athenodoros: 27 CC, 39 UC
Tentacool: 2 EC, 8 MC, 2 DC and learns Giga Drain (2), Magic Coat (2), Endure (3) and Hex (1).
Seadra: 2 EC, 8 MC, 2 DC and learns Razor Wind (3), Bounce (2), Endure (3).
Rotom: 8 MC and learns Hex (1), Electroweb (2), Sucker Punch (3), Will-o-Wisp (2)
Munchlax: 2 EC, 9 MC, 2 DC and learns Natural Gift (1), Substitute (2), Seed Bomb (2), Superpower (2), Return (2).
Dragonite: 9 MC and learns Bind (2), Ice Punch (2), Iron Head (2), Snore (2).
Slowking: 4 MC, 2 CC and learns After You (2) and Foul Play (2).
Krillowatt: 5 MC and learns Earth Power (2) and Me First (3)
Starmie: 6 CC
Cloyster: 4 MC and learns Swagger (2) and Payback.

And Self-Approving. Because there is no way anyone else would get through it all sane.

EDIT: I just found a load of old reffings which I never claimed. And which unfortunately use the old ref compensation rules. But still:
danmantincan's Hall Challenge - 20 UC
MrcRanger97's Hall Challenge - 4 UC
devoninja's Hall Challenge - 18 BT
Gerard's Hall Challenge - 14 BT
C$FP's Hall Challenge - 32 BT
Leethoof's Hall Challenge - 8 UC

this gives me 96 juicy UC

hahahaha

YAY Necturna!
+1 CC Count to 14
4/6 EC > 6/6 EC (+KOC) Necturine evolves into Necturna!
2/5 DW > 3/5 DW
+Super Fang +Poison Fang +Thunder Fang +Earthquake +Horn Leech (pre lvl 25, lvl up move, Sketch Move [-3MC])
[box]

Necturna [Aphrodite] F

Nature: Quiet
Type: Grass/Ghost
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 23

Abilities:

Anticipation (Innate): This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Telepathy (Innate): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Moves
Super Fang
Poison Fang
Thunder Fang
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Future Sight
Giga Drain
Sketch (Earthquake)
Shadow Ball
Solarbeam
Hidden Power Fighting (7)
Power Whip
Torment
Protect
Horn Leech​
[/box]

If Sketch Move costs 3MC instead of two I'll remove Horn Leech from the move pool

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Box and DFrog approved

I'll claim my 10 UC and free Blackglasses for getting the
Survivor's Badge (Is that even what I want to call my badge...?) now, putting me at 23.8 UC.

Self-approved

oh fine

ME: 2 uc? WHAT THE HELL, ORCINUS

ED: 4 CC
Spiritomb: 4 MC
Chimecho: 3 MC
Audino: 3 MC
Golbat: 2 MC 1 EC 1 DC

Orc: endless hatred
That could have gone much better... at least when I leave, I'll try to tie up loose ends before leaving.

Itsumo the Spiritomb gains 4 MC. I've noticed that I keep running into Multi-Battles with this Poke'mon, and Itsumo has no AREA attacks. Using the 4 MC, he'll pick up B2W2 Move Tutor Icy Wind and BW TM Snarl, leaving him with 0 MC.

Itsumo:
MC: 0 (Gains Icy Wind and Snarl)
DC: 5/5

Hope the Chimecho gained 3 MC from the match. With it, she'll start rounding out her defenses with BW TM Light Screen, and Past Generation Level-Up Psychic (which should only cost 1 MC) to give her a more powerful STAB attack.

Hope:
MC: 0 (Gains Psychic and Light Screen)

Butler the Audino gained 3 MC from the match. Using all three, he gains Egg move Yawn.

Butler:
MC: 0 (Gains Yawn)

Dream Slayer the Golbat gained 2 MC and 1 EC, seeing that his DC is already filled out. This puts his totals at... 6 EC and 2 MC. Using the 2 MC, he will pick up BW HM Fly, to give him more options (and I might be able to resist the temptation of a full-powered Acrobatics...).

Dream Slayer:
EC: 6/9
MC: 0 (Gains Fly)

With this battle concluding, I gain 4 CC. This brings me up to 5 CC. Seeing that the Dark Gym has its leader back, and I'm in no shape to challenge him (yet), I'll be resisting the urge to save for an Absol but will instead spend all 5 CC to stockpile a set of five Net Balls. I've got to prepare for my next trip to the Mysterious Cove, and spending the CC on the balls will take me one step in that direction.

Eternal Drifter:
CC: 0
+5 Net Balls

And that's that for this battle.

So Fear needs more training... at least I got her some more moves to use...

With this Battle Hall claim, I gain 2 CC and Fear gains 2 HC. Using the two HC, she will pick up the level-up moves Slam and Dragon Pulse.

Fear the Deino:
EC: 0/9
MC: 0 (Gains Slam and Dragon Pulse)

And now, I will stockpile the 2 CC for the next set of Poke'balls.

Eternal Drifter:
CC: 2

Finally, a battle I reffed is over, granting me 4 UC, which I am stockpiling.

5UC

2 of them are being used in conjunction with PvZ's (Necturna's) 1MC to buy Future Sight (egg)

The other three are used to buy Conkeldurr Revenge (egg)

I have 0UC again :P

I know they're quite old, but from these two battles, I get:
Waterwarrior said:
Krodin gets 2 CC and a loss!
Mr. Popo the Pawniard gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC!
Gohan the Riolu gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC!
Vageta the Zorua gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC!
Waterwarrior said:
Krodin gets 2 CC and a loss!
Vageta the Zorua gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC
Mr. Popo the Pawniard gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC
Using my 4 CC, I would like to buy a Nohface and a Larvesta.

Nohface [Koh] M
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SAtk, +5% ACC)
Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 3
SpA: 0 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 12 (+)
Size: 1
Weight: 3
BRT: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Lick (*)
Odor Sleuth (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)

Meteor Mash (*)
Yawn (*)
Foul Play (*)

Dig (*)
Toxic (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)

Larvesta [Helios] m
Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)
Type
Bug:

Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Swarm: (DW Locked)
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Ember (*)
String Shot (*)
Leech Life (*)
Take Down (*)

Morning Sun (*)
Endure (*)
Zen Headbutt (*)

Fire Blast (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Solarbeam (*)

Stockpiling everything else

Ok, I have 7CC exactly, so I am doing a Nature change on my Pyroak. Going from a Rash nature to a Brave nature.

Pyroak [Firestorm] (Male)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: Maxed
MC: 9
DC: Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Bullet Seed(*)
2). Sweet Scent(*)
3). Absorb(*)
4). Growth(*)
5). Ember(*)
6). Leech Seed(*)
7). Flame Wheel(*)
8). Giga Drain(*)
9). Fire Spin(*)
10). Synthisis
11). Lava Plume
12). Petal Dance
13). Fire Spin
14). Flare Blitz
15). Wood Hammer
16). Heat Crash
17). Zap Cannon
18). Substitute
19). Toxic
20). Solarbeam
21). Seed Bomb(*)
22). Earth Power(*)
23). Dragonbreath(*)
24). Inferno
25). Flamethrower(*)
26). Energy Ball(*)
27). Overheat(*)
28). Low Kick
29). Flash Cannon
30). Sunny Day

Pyroak [Firestorm] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 51 (-15% Speed)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: Maxed
MC: 9
DC: Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Bullet Seed(*)
2). Sweet Scent(*)
3). Absorb(*)
4). Growth(*)
5). Ember(*)
6). Leech Seed(*)
7). Flame Wheel(*)
8). Giga Drain(*)
9). Fire Spin(*)
10). Synthisis
11). Lava Plume
12). Petal Dance
13). Fire Spin
14). Flare Blitz
15). Wood Hammer
16). Heat Crash
17). Zap Cannon
18). Substitute
19). Toxic
20). Solarbeam
21). Seed Bomb(*)
22). Earth Power(*)
23). Dragonbreath(*)
24). Inferno
25). Flamethrower(*)
26). Energy Ball(*)
27). Overheat(*)
28). Low Kick
29). Flash Cannon
30). Sunny Day

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Eternal Drifter: You could have linked the claim post...Nevertheless, APPROVED.
SubwayJ: NOT APPROVED. Conkeldurr does not learn Revenge.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED.
MrcRanger97: APPROVED.
krodin329: You need to add Metal Burst to Nohface's pre-25 movepool, also, you do not need the stars, since they are not your starter Pokemon. Make these changes, & you are APPROVED.
King Serperior: FLOOR(60÷1.15)=52 Speed, not 51. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.

5 Claims approved gives me 11/10 Claims approved -> 1 UC & 1/10 Claims approved.
---
Claiming from here.

I get 1 CC, & I transfer all KOC I got into CC. I gain 2 CC total.
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
MC: 4 (+(3+1) MC) > 0
-Learns Thunderbolt, & Focus Blast (Both Gen V TM).
---

Bronzong [Meklord] (-)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: 3/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Block, Gyro Ball, & Heal Block (All Gen V Level Up).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming my Magcargo from here

Magcargo
Nature: Modest
Type:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Magma Armour: (Innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Weak Armour (DW): (Can Be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Att: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spd: 30
Size Class: 2

EC: Fully Evolved
DC: 2
KOC: 1

Attacks:
Yawn
Smog
Ember
Rock Throw
Harden
Recover
Flame Burst

Solar Beam
Light Screen
Double Team

Acid Armour
Momento
Heat Wave

Shell Smash
Flamethrower
Earth Power
Ancientpower

AND self approving.

Using 2 CC to buy yet another mon for trading.

And 2 UC goes into MC.

<Larvitar> [Something] (M)
Quiet Nature (+ Sp Attack, - Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Rock/Ground

Summary: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilites:

Guts (Innate):

This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sand Veil (DW LOCKED, Innate):

This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35 (-)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 2

Attacks:

Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash

Taunt
Dig
Torment

Assurance
Pursuit
Stomp

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450740&page=11
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472382
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=31684
7 + 6 + 12 = 25 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449162&page=35
because I somehow overlooked pain split
+10 CC
+10 HC for Stunky -> Snore, Facade, Thief, Haze, 1 MC

Also dropping 7 CC on a Mollux and 5 UC to unlock Illuminate.

Mollux (Yogan) (F)
NATR: Bold (Defense increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

TYPE: Fire / Poison
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

ABILITIES
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Illuminate (Unlocked): (Can Be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.

STATS: 95 / 45 / 83 / 131 / 106 / 76

HP: 100
Atk-: * (1)
Def+: **** (4)
SpA: ***** (5)
SpD: **** (4)
Spe: 76

SC: 3
WC: 3
BRT: 20

EC: Not Applicable.
DC: 5 / 5

ATTACKS [14]:
Acid
Acid Spray
Bide
Clear Smog
Confuse Ray
Ember
Lava Plume
Withdraw

Aqua Ring (#)
Fire Spin (#)
Heal Pulse (#)

Thunderbolt (#)
Toxic (#)
Venoshock (#)

SELF-APPROVED

I have 62 UC (I haven't updated my profile since this claim). I'll buy 1 Everstone (15 CC), 1 Rare Candy (15 CC), and a set of each of the following berries: Enigma (6 CC), Nanab (2 CC), Pinap (2 CC), Pomeg (2 CC), Apicot (4 CC), Lansat (4 CC), Starf (2 CC), Magost (2 CC), Pamtre (2 CC), and Durin (4 CC). In total, I'm spending 60 CC, leaving me with 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)