Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
raid win get!

+17 CC (2 for game, 15 for achievement)
3 MC for Gallade buying Low Sweep and stockpiling one
7 MC for Pyroak buying Energy Ball, Facade, Overheat, and (w stockpile) Return

-15 CC to buy Everstone

HYPER OFFENSE

CC: 100->102->117 (Achievement)

Hydreigon:
MC: 0->3->0
Moves: Wing Attack (Anime)
NOW its movepool is maxed out.

Infernape:
MC: 0->3->7 (4 KOC)->0
Moves: Blaze Kick (Egg), Dual Chop (BW2 Tutor), Earthquake (BW TM)

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
This reffing, 4UC, stockpiling
This battle
I get 2CC, bringing me to 4CC.

Sneasel's KOC goes into its MC, while Abra's KOC goes into its EC

Sneasel gets 1EC, 3MC and 1DC bringing it to 5EC, 6MC, 4DC. It will learn:
Beat Up (LU), Snatch (LU), Punishment (LU) and Dig (TM), bringing it to 1MC.

Abra gets 2EC, 2MC and 1DC. It's MC will buy it the TM move Protect, bringing it to 2EC, 0MC, 1DC.

Weavile don't care 'bout no type disadvantage
IceSpade said:
waterwarrior: 2 1 CC
Weavile: 4 MC, 1 KOC
Using that CC as well as my 9 stockpiled CC to buy a NeverMeltIce (how do I not have one of these yet...?), KOC to MC

Dovahkiin the Weavile spends his 5 MC on the Egg move Feint and the BW TM move Hail

Let the taunting from Glacier begin...
Stockping the 8 CC, HC to MC

Dovahkiin the Weavile spends his 8 MC on the NYPC event move Moonlight, the Egg move Crush Claw, and the BW TM Swords Dance

Another failed Arcade run :/
Matezoide said:
Rotom: 12 MC, 4 KOC
Jynx: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Walrein: 3 MC

WW: 5 CC
Stockpiling le 5 CC, all KOC to MC

Gorbachev the Rotom spends his 15 MC on the BW TMs Hidden Power Ground (7), Rain Dance, Telekinesis, Charge Beam, and Volt Switch, the BW Tutor move Electroweb, and the past-gen tutor Sucker Punch
Chell the Jynx spends her 4 MC on the BW TMs Light Screen and Toxic
The Walrus the Walrein spends his 3 MC on Avalanche

Another one bites the dust!
Stockpiling the 5 UC

I derped when I said UC instead of CC last time, but oh well.*

I now have a new goal, and unfortunately it will be a pricey goal. As such, spending 5 CC and a UC to buy 3 new mons.

Piplup (Napoleon) (M)

Nature: Relaxed +Def, -Spe, -10 Evasion

Type:

Water: Water STAB; *Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent
Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Defiant (DW Locked)
Innate
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (34.7>34)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Pound (*)
Growl (*)
Bubble (*)
Water Sport (*)
Peck (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Bide (*)
Fury Attack (*)

Agility (*)
Yawn (*)
Mud Sport (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Surf (*)
Grass Knot (*)

Nohface (Baal) (M)

Nature: Adamant +Atk, -SAtk

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate*
Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 10
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Lick (*)
Metal Burst (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)

Meteor Mash (*)
Psycho Shift (*)
Yawn (*)

Will-O-Wisp (*)
Payback (*)
Dig (*)

Ferroseed (Trunk) (M)

Nature: Sassy +SDef, -Spe, -10% Evasion

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Iron Barbs*
Innate
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

Stats
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 8 (8.7>8)
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Rollout (*)
Curse (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Pin Missile (*)
Gyro Ball (*)

Bullet Seed (*)
Spikes (*)
Stealth Rock (*)

Protect (*)
Toxic (*)
Poison Jab (*)

This leaves me with 0 CC and 30 UC.

From this battle:

I get 1 CC and go to 10, stockpiled.

Honchkrow gets 3 MC and a KOC used as a MC, getting Icy Wind as a tutor move and Substitute as a BW TM.
Hydreigon gets gets 3 MC and a KOC used as a MC, getting Reflect and Stone Edge as BW TMs.

I also use Absol's 2 MC to get her Stone Edge as a BW TM.

clearing the prize tower queue. Taking from Woodchuck )on the previous page) to Yoshinite

From before, Danmantincan is now APPROVED

Woodchuck:
Kitsunoh gets 3MC. fix, and APPROVED (+.1)
King Serperior: APPROVED (+.1)
Ice Spade: APPROVED (+.1)
Orcinus: (APPROVED (+.2)
Haradion:
Single stage pokemon cost 3 more cc when they are not your starter. you cannot claim Unown, however, the rest is APPROVED (+.1)
Son Of Shadoo: APPROVED (+.1)
Pwnemon: APPROVED (+.1)
AOPsUser: APPROVED (+.1)
Frosty: APPROVED (+.1)
Someoneelse: APPROVED (+.1)
Waterwarrior: APPROVED (+.1)
Complications: APPROVED (+.1)
LupusAter: APPROVED (+.1)
Deadfox081: APPROVED (+.1)
Faylion: APPROVED (+.1)
TIO: APPROVED (+.1)
Yoshinite: APPROVED (+.1)

10.7+1.8=12.5

Entei999: 2 CC (7)
Charizard the Charmander Charmeleon: 1 EC (9), 2 MC (10), 1 DC (5)

CHARMELEON EVOLUTION!!!!!!!! And unlocking the DW ability.

Charizard (Charizard) (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Fire/Flying
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Blaze: Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power: (DW; Unlocked) (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 10
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Growl
Scratch
Ember
SmokeScreen
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Metal Claw
Rage
Leer
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Air Slash
Heat Wave

Flare Blitz
Dragon Pulse
Ancient Power

Overheat
Fire Blast
Sunny Day

I was ROFLstomped by the luckiest Weedle on Earth
Claiming the 2 CC, stockpiling. This brings me to 3 CC.
Piplup takes the 2 KOC and puts it all into EC, bringing his total to 3.
Long, unnecessary form of Piplup:

Piplup [Emperor Iceberg] (M) (*)
Nature: Modest

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round. (DW) Inactive

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4+
Spe: 40

EC: 1/9 -> 3/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Fury Attack

Aqua Ring
Hydro Pump
Icy Wind

Blizzard
Surf
Scald
Total Moves: 14

Simple form:

Emperor Iceberg (Piplup) [M] (*)
EC: 1/9 -> 3/9
DC: 1/5

Summary:
I stockpile 2 CC, making my total 3, while Piplup's KOC go into raising his EC to 3/9.

Taking the above four to approve

Entei999: APPROVED (+.1)
Maxim: APPROVED (+.1)
Complications: APPROVED (+.1)
Unoriginal Name: APPROVED (+.1)

12.5+.4=12.9

First raid went great!

+4 CC, stockpiling (77 total)
Gallade: +7 MC (3 + 4 KOC); learns Aerial Ace (TM, -2 MC), Bulldoze (TM, -2 MC) and Endure (Past Gen, -3 MC)
Tomohawk: +7 MC (3 + 4 KOC); learns Healing Wish (Level-up, -1 MC) Fly (TM, -2 MC), Hyper Beam (TM, -2 MC) and Tailwind (Tutor, -2 MC)

Spending my stockpiled 4 CC to purchase:

Petilil [Dahlia] [F]

Mild Nature (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:
Chlorophyll (Innate): During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo (Innate): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard (Innate) (Locked): In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Egg Group: Grass
Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 30

Attacks:
Level-Up
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Egg
Bide
Healing Wish
Ingrain
TM/HM
Protect
Sunny Day
Substitute

Shieldon [Billy] [M]

Relaxed Nature (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock/Steel
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Abilities:
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Soundproof (Innate) (Locked): Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Egg Group: Monster
Stats:
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 [26.08] (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Level-Up
Tackle
Protect
Taunt
Metal Sound
Take Down
Iron Defense
Swagger
Egg
Fissure
Focus Energy
Rock Blast
TM/HM
Sunny Day
Sandstorm
Rain Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)