Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As afraid as I am that I won't get any counters due to how one-sided this battle was...gogogalladesweep

+2 CC, stockpiling (6 total)
Lucario: +3 MC, learns Rest (TM, -2 MC), stockpiles the last (1 total)
Kitsunoh: +3 MC, learns Aerial Ace (TM, -2 MC) and stockpiles the last (1 total)
Gallade: +6 MC (3 + 3 KOC), learns Substitute (TM, -2 MC), Dual Chop (Tutor, -2 MC) and Icy Wind (Tutor, -2 MC)

"The Shadowed one returned so long ago, and I have now returned from my absence to claim the spoils against the master of darkness!"

Here is the awesomeness of Huntail

CC: 2--->3

Huntail buys Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Crunch and Baton Pass with the 3MC+1KOC (All are LV UP)

EDIT: Also spending stockpiled MC

Necturna spends 7 MC on Worry Seed (2MC Tutor) Giga Impact (2MC TM GENV) and Nightmare (3 MC Egg)
Conkeldurr spends 5MC on Smack Down (2MC TM GENV) Dynamicpunch (1MC LVUP) and Retaliate (2MC GENV TM)
Vaporeon spends 4MC on Roar (2MC GENV TM) and Dig (2MC GENV TM)

WaterWarrior: APPROVED (+.1)
Deadfox081: APPROVED (+.1)
Maxim: APPROVED (+.1)
Akela: APPROVED (+.1)
TheWolfe: APPROVED (+.1)
Eternal_Drifter: APPROVED (+.1)
Someoneelse: APPROVED (+.1)
King_Serperior: APPROVED (+.2)
Texas_CloverLeaf: APPROVED (+.1)
The Wanderer: APPROVED (+.1)
SubwayJ: APPROVED (+.1)

continued bragging about fastest successful SD run!
Zara said:
6 MC for each mon
4 Currency Counters
8 KO Counters - to be used on any of the Pokémon brought for the raid
Also claiming 7 CC from the Stormrage Depths achievement, as it is my first time beating it, bringing me up to 11 CC. Spending those plus 9 stockpiled CC to buy myself a fancy new Focus Sash.

The 8 KOC is evenly divided between Kippy and Phoenix's MC

Kippy the Swampert spends his 10 MC plus his 1 stockpiled MC to purchase the LU move Whirlpool, the BW TM Roar and Round, and the past-gen Tutor moves Rollout and Body Slam

Phoenix the Lucario spends his 10 MC plus his 1 stockpiled MC to purchase the BW TM moves Toxic, Hidden Power Grass (7), Payback, Giga Impact, and the manga move Bonemerang

We make a nice team, Waterwarrior.

Zarator said:
Glyph of Ancientpower: Raises the secondary effect chance of Ancientpower to 30%
Glyph of Crunch: Raises the base power of Crunch by 1.
4 Move Counters for each Pokemon
2 Dream Counter for each Pokemon
4 Evolution Counters for each Pokemon
4 Currency Counters
3 Valor Counters
8 KO Counters - to be used on any of the Pokémon brought for the raid
I assume that we post raid-only claims in the Raid thread? Regardless, there are still normal prizes to claim.*

I gain 4 CC, plus an additional 7 for being my first completion of Stormrage Depths, bringing my total to 13. I will be using those later in this claim.

Seeing as his EC/DC are maxed, I believe Slawter gets 6 MC rather than 4? Using these, I would like to buy the moves Earthquake, Safeguard, and Fire Punch (BW TM, 2C), leaving me with 0 MC.

Optimus Bisharp! Your time of reckoning has come! Prepare to experience what it's like to be the mightiest member of your race!
(Assuming Bisharp gains 6MC also) I will use all 8 KOC as MC, bringing his total to 20 (6+8+6 stockpiled). Using these MC and 14 UC as MC, I would like to buy these moves:
Level-Up (1MC): Embargo, Slash
Egg (3MC): Headbutt, Mean Look
BW TM/BW Tutor (2MC): Attract, Dark Pulse, False Swipe, Fling, Foul Play, Rock Smash, Round, Sandstorm, Snarl, Snore, Spite, Swagger, Theif
This leaves me with 0 MC and 28 UC. Additionally, Bisharp now has a complete movepool. (:D)

Using 6 MC, I would like to buy an Exp. Share for 6 CC, a Drilbur for 2 CC, and a Bronzor for 2 CC, leaving me with 3 CC.

Drilbur (The Boulder) (M)

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Type:

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Sand Force
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Mold Breaker (DW Locked)
Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 68
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Mud Sport (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Mud Slap (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Dig (*)
Hone Claws (*)

Iron Defense (*)
Crush Claw (*)
Skull Bash (*)

Brick Break (*)
X-Scissor (*)
Rock Slide (*)

Additionally, I would like to buy the move Drill Run (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), using 1 UC, leaving me with 27 UC. (Not yet added into Drilbur's data)

Bronzor (Tsar)

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate
Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Heatproof
Innate
This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.

Heavy Metal (DW Locked)
Innate
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Stats
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20 (23/1.15=20)
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Confusion (*)
Hypnosis (*)
Imprison (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Psywave (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)

Stealth Rock (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Trick (*)

Earthquake (*)
Psyshock (*)
Gyro Ball (*)

Summary:
CC: 2 (Stockpiled)+4 (Raid)+7 (Acheivment)-4 (2 Pokemon)-6 (Item)=3 CC
Pokemon: Bisharp movepool max, obtained Drilbur and Bronzor
Items: Exp. Share
UC: 42-14-1=27

And I think that covers it.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Brawling

Prizes said:
Someoneelse: 4 CC
Abra: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 3 KOC
Sneasel: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Zubat: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Axew: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Litwick: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

I will stockpile the 4CC.

Abra will use all three KOC as EC, bringing it to 6EC and evolving. It will learn all the moves it learns upon evolution, plus Psychic (LU (1)).

Sneasel will evolve, unlock Pickpocket, and learn all the moves it learns upon evolution, plus Night Slash (LU (1)) and Double Team (BWTM (2)).

Zubat will learn Fly (BWTM (2)).

Axew will put its two KOC into EC, bringing it to 3EC. It will learn the LU moves Guillotine and Outrage for 2MC.

Litwick will get the LU moves Shadow Ball and Hex for 2MC.

Weavile [UU] (M)
Nature: Adamant
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure (Innate):
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Pickpocket (Innate) (DW, unlocked):
This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 125
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Aerial Ace
Agility
Assurance
Beat Up
Brick Break
Cut
Dig
Double Team
Embargo
Faint Attack
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Metal Claw
Nasty Plot
Night Slash
Punishment
Quick Attack
Revenge
Scratch
Screech
Shadow Claw
Slash
Snatch
Taunt

Kadabra [Someoneelse] (M)
Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Synchronize:
Innate
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Inner Focus:
Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Magic Guard (DW, locked):
Innate
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 105
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 6/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Ally Switch
Confusion
Disable
Encore
Guard Split
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Kinesis
Knock Off
Miracle Eye
Protect
Psybeam
Psychic
Psyshock
Reflect
Recover
Shadow Ball
Teleport

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
FOILED AGAIN

I get 2 CC, stockpiling.
Huggable the Voodoom gets 3 MC. She will spend her 4 stockpiled MC on the BW TM Moves Protect and Double Team, bringing her total MC count to 3.
Zombocalypse the Shuppet gets 2 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. He will spend those MC on the B2W2 Tutor Move Pain Split.

SOS: Approved+.1
Zarator: Approved+.1
Waterwarrior: Approved+.1
Complications: Approved+.1 however your bronzor should have extrasensory added into its level up moves, since it learns it at lvl 19
DFrog: Approved+.1
someoneelse: Approved+.1
KS: Approved+.1
Ullar: Approved+.1
Espy: Approved+.1

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
SoS, zarator, waterwarrior, Complications (check to see if Bisharp has 74 moves and don't use asterisks to mark starting moves) (+.1), DFrog, KS, Ullar APPROVED.

Someoneelse: tell us explicitly the moves that a Pokemon gains upon evolving, especially if you're going to change format from the format you have in your profile because it's a pain to cross-reference both lists, figure out which move are in one but not the other, then check those against the list of level-up moves a Pokemon learns. APPROVED nonetheless.

ninja'd i hate you alex

==

(Gym) AOPSUser v Texas Cloverleaf (6v6) (Singles)
(Hall) The Wanderer Challenge (Rank 4)
19 + 8 = 27 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478694
+1 CC

Porygon2 will stockpile from 6/7/3 to 8/10/4.
Venonat [Venomoth] will use the 5 MC on Giga Drain (BW Tut) and String Shot (Past Tut).
Sigilyph will use the 5 MC on Cosmic Power, Synchronoise (LU), Heat Wave (BW Tut) and stockpile 1.

Then, I will purchase for Venusaur Razor Wind (Egg), Block (BW Tut), Swagger (BW TM), Body Slam (Past Tut) for 10 UC.

I also need to claim from tournament.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466544&page=2
claims are as listed except Kurage already knows Hidden Power so refunding that for 2 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472436
stockpiling those and refunding Colossoil's BW Tut Dark Pulse since it's an LU already for 2 MC

edit: also purchasing lovely kiss, sweet kiss, and morning sun for nidoking (nypc) for 9 UC

SELF-APPROVED

Claiming match
7 UC -> Riolu: 2 DC, Garchomp: Dragon Pulse -2, Endure -3

Claiming match
1 CC
Volcarona: 3 MC -> Sunny Day -2, Fiery Dance -1
Riolu: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC -> Keep 2 MC

Spending 7 CC for Garchomp nature to Mild.

Nature:
Mild (+SpA, - Def)

Type:
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Sand Veil
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Ability 2: Rough Skin (DW: Unlocked)
Type: Innate
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 102
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Take Down
Sand Tomb
Slash
Fire Fang
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dual Chop

Body Slam
Outrage
Iron Head

Double Team
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Protect
Sword Dance
Substitute

Continue?

+4 CC (83 total), Investing 7 in a Mollux (putting me at 76 instead)
Kitsunoh gains 4 HC, converting it into MC (5 total), learns Psychic (TM, -2 MC) and Shadow Ball (Also TM, -2 MC), stockpiles the last (1 total)

Frosty and Faylion's battle is over, but the wrath of the spambot is not.

+4 UC, going into my CC (80 total).

So, my new mon should look like this...

Mollux [Harya] (Female)

Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Fire/Poison
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities: Dry Skin
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Illuminate (DW, locked): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 76
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks:
Level Up:
Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume

Egg:
Aqua Ring
Stealth Rock
Heal Bell

TM:
Protect
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Grass, power 7)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478814

2 CC
Rufflet: 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC and 2 KOC
Necturna: 3 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4559479
+7UC

Rufflet/Helmaroc King:
EC: 0->1->3 (KOC)
MC: 0->3->0 (Brave Bird, Sky Drop and Whirlwind, 1MC each all LU)
DC: 0->1

Necturna/Diababa:
MC: 0->3->4 (1UC)->2 (Sketch becomes Brave Bird, learned by Helmaroc King above, for 2 MC)-> 0 (Swagger, BWTM for 2MC).

And the 2CC will be used to get me a Colosshale and 6UC will be used to get it the following moves:
- Pursuit (-1MC, LU)
- Dig (-1MC, LU)
- Bounce (-1MC, LU)
- Stockpile (-1MC, LU)
- Foul Play (-2MC, BWTutor)

End result being:

Colosshale [Gyorg] (M)
Nature: Jolly (Spe +13, Accuracy +22%, SpA: -1)
Type: Dark / Water
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Water Type - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Rebound - (Innate) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition.
Storm Drain - (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
(DW) Flare Boost - (Innate) [LOCKED] This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 98 (+)

Height Class:4
Weight Class:9
BRT: 16

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Moves (17):
Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Pursuit
Dig
Bounce
Stockpile

Encore
Fake Out
Fissure

Earthquake
Protect
Payback
Foul Play

EDIT:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478524

Complications said:
Frosty gets 2 CC and a loss!
Whimsicott gets 4 MC and a KOC!
Abomasnow gets 3 MC!
CC: 88->90

Whimsicott:
MC: 0->4->5 (KOC)->0 (gets Beat Up, a Egg Move, for 3 MC, and Endeavor, a BWTutor for 2MC)

Abomasnow:
MC: 0->3->0 (gets Skull Bash, an Egg Move, for 3MC)

Buying shadowstrike, fake out, iron head (all lu), Protect, Trick Room, Rest (BW TM), Sleep Talk and magic coat (BW tutor) for Nohface for 13 UC

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
:/

Ullar: 1CC
Bipolar: 2EC, 2MC, 1DC

Using my total of 6 CC to buy some Light Clay, using the MC on Flash Cannon.

Also using Huggable the Voodoom's 3 MC on the Past-Gen TM Move Drain Punch.

Well, one of the first brawls I've had in a while.

Currency Counters: 35+3=38

Captain Falcon (Rufflet):
EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Spending those MC on Tailwind (LU) and Brave Bird (LU)

Marco (Ralts):
EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC, then Marco evolves into Kirlia. The MC is spent on Pain Split (Tutor).

Marco [Kirlia] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 5/9

Attacks (18):
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Psychic

Disable
Encore
Confuse Ray

Pain Split

Reflect
Will-o-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Psyshock

Jenga (Dratini):
EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Spending the MC on Safeguard (LU) and Dragon Dance (LU).

Salazar (Tepig):
KOC: 3

Spending two KOC on Currency Counters, and the last one on DC. He evolves into Pignite. He gains Arm Thrust automatically, and uses the MC on Flamethrower (LU) and Assurance (LU).

Salazar [Tepig] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 47 (55/1.15)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 15

DC: 4/5

Attacks (20):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Assurance
Head Smash
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz

Endeavor
Magnitude
Yawn

Protect
Fire Blast
Scald
Wild Charge
Grass Knot

Currency Counters: 38+2=40

Cosmo (Solosis):
EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5

Spending his MC on Signal Beam (Tutor)

That'll be it for me!

Sith Lords > Children's Games; Claiming from here

I get 1CC
Kadabra gets the following:
3 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC
Kadabra's EC get's maxed out. It's KOC becomes MC, giving it 4.
Kadabra will now evolve:

Alakazam [Darth Plagueis] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -10 Evasion, -15% Speed)

Type:

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard: (innate)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 104 (-10% evasion; -15% Speed)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 9/9
MC: 16
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Teleport
2). Encore
3). Guard Split
4). Ice Punch
5). Psyshock
6). Shadow Ball
7). Energy Ball
8). Kinesis
9). Confusion
10). Disable
11). Miracle Eye
12). Ally Switch
13). Psychic

Alakazam gets the following moves automatically upon evolving:
Psybeam, Reflect, Recover
Alakazam has 16MC. I will be spending it on the following:
Telekinesis (Lv.Up), Future Sight (Lv.Up), Trick (Lv.Up), Role Play (Lv.Up), Counter (Past Gen Tutor), Magic Coat (BW2 Tutor), Protect (BW2 TM/HM), Focus Blast (BW2 TM/HM), Taunt (BW2 Tutor), and Calm Mind (Lv.Up)

EDIT:
Ancient Battle Completed: 4UC
Stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)