Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silence of the... Taillow I guess

+6 CC
Using said 6 CC to buy an Exp. Share.

Black Hawk (Taillow) gets 6 HC, 2 of which are spent on EC, 1 spent on DC (Unlocking Scrappy) and 3 on MC.
She also evolves, getting Pluck automatically. She also spends 2 MC on Giga Impact (BW TM).

Swellow [Black Hawk] (Female)

Desperation Theme: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Gotta Stay Fly
On evolution, Black Hawk hasn't changed much. Her cheery attitude usually gets her through the toughest situations. She looks after the new recruits and trains them in aerial combat.

Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +24% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Scrappy: (DW)(Unlocked)(Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 144 (+24% Acc)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Peck
Growl
Focus Energy
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Agility
Air Slash
Pluck
Brave Bird (Egg)
Roost (Egg)
Refresh (Egg)
Pursuit (Egg)
Sky Attack (Egg)
Aerial Ace (TM)
Facade (TM)
U-Turn (TM)
Giga Impact (TM)
Endeavor (Tutor)

Mylo_Xyloto, Matezoide, Canis_Majoris, King_Serperior (Congratz! 130 moves, that takes time and patient to get there!) are APPROVED

Zarator: sleep talk is a past gen TM, so you cant get it for poliwag. Fix that and you're approved

Charliemanbro: Um, for some reason your link isnt working. Nothing pulls up when I click it, and I had other's try it on IRC, and they couldnt open it either. Maybe give me another link? redo it? not approved for now though sorry.

Charliemanbro is APPROVED now.

A loss to Espy 1 CC
Stockpiling

Arcanine receives 3 MC and 1 DC, increasing its DC from 2/5 to 3/5. Spending the 3 MC to learn Flame Burst (Level Up), Outrage (Level Up), and Flamethrower (Level Up).

Pike 5 CC
Stockpiling

Archeops gets all 8 KOC and converting it to MC to learn Defog (Egg), Steel Wing (Egg), and Sky Attack (BW Tutor).
Minor embarrassment. Turns out Archeops already knows Steel Wing. So, spending that 3 MC (since it is an Egg move) to learn Bite (Egg). Not entirely sure how I overlooked that.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4677253#post4677253

10 UC

Used alongside Dragonite's 2 existing MC to purchase:

Mist, Ominous Wind, Natural Gift, Steel Wing

Self-Approved

Edit: Item Purchases

I buy 4 Enigma Berries (6 CC each for 5 berries per purchase) (20 CC cost)
I buy 1 Mental Herbs (2 CC for 5 Herbs)
I buy a Full Incense for 8 CC
I buy a Rare Candy for 15 CC
I buy an Everstone for 15 CC
I buy a Focus Sash for 20 CC
I buy Leftovers for 20 CC

This costs exaclty 100 CC bringing me from 123 CC to 23 CC

A subreffing 3 UC (Unless I miscalculated that).

Spending that 3 UC and my stockpiled 2 UC as MC on Eelektrik to learn Zap Cannon (Level Up), U-Turn (BW TM/HM), and Toxic (BW TM/HM).

Yay Revenankh!
-7 CC

Revenankh [Hatshepsut] (F)
Nature: Relaxed

Type: Ghost/Fighting
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.​

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
(DW) Locked

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4
Def: 4 +
SpA: 3
SpD: 4
Spe: 56 - (-10% evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 0
DC: 0/5​

Attacks:

Wrap | Physical | Level Up
Bide | Physical | Level Up
Sand Tomb | Physical | Level Up
Wring Out | Physical | Level Up
Rock Tomb | Physical | Level Up
Arm Thrust | Physical | Level Up
Mean Look | Other | Level Up
Glare | Other | Level Up
Shadow Punch | Physical | Level Up

Protect | Other | Technical Machine
Earthquake | Physical | Technical Machine
Payback | Physical | Technical Machine
Substitute | Other | Technical Machine
Psychic | Special | Technical Machine

Counter | Physical | Egg
Mach Punch | Physical | Egg
Shadow Sneak | Physical | Egg
Destiny Bond | Other | Egg​
Hex | Special | Egg

Total Moves:
19​

Grr...

CC: 30->32

I have Dragon Tail twice on Cyclohm. That's just silly.

Cyclohm:
MC: 0->9->11 (2 KOC)->13 (Refund)->0
Moves: Dragon Rush (Egg), Headbutt, Swift (Past Gen Tutor), Dragon Claw, Facade (BW TM)

Stratos

Banned deucer.

(Monohm) Doug (M)

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats: 48 / 50 / 68 / 62 / 40 / 60

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
SonicBoom
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Hurricane
Weather Ball

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance

Substitute
Protect
Thunderbolt

spending UC so Rick and I can do EotS

Evolving to Duclohm (3 UC):

(Duclohm) Doug (M)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
SonicBoom
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Hurricane
Weather Ball

Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance

Substitute
Protect
Thunderbolt

Buying Thunder (2), Light Screen (2), Power Gem (3), thunder Wave (2), Endure (3), Volt Switch (2) for 14 uc

-17 uc in total

With everyone either buying or maxing their Rotoms nowadays, I'll jump on the Birkal Rotom bandwagon.
-1 CC, -6 UC

Rotom [Overclock] (-)
Nature: Modest

Type: Electric/Ghost or Grass or Fire or Water or Flying or Ice
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.​

Stats:

HP:
Atk: 1 -
Def: 3
SpA: 4 +
SpD: 3
Spe: 91
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

HP:
Weight Class:
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Weight Class: 4

MC: 0​

Attacks:

Trick | Other | Level Up
Astonish | Physical | Level Up
Thunder Wave | Other | Level Up
ThunderShock | Special | Level Up
Confuse Ray | Other | Level Up
Uproar | Special | Level Up
Double Team | Other | Level Up
Shock Wave | Special | Level Up

Dark Pulse | Special | Tutor
Electroweb | Special | Tutor
Signal Beam | Special | Tutor
Pain Split | Physical | Tutor
Snatch | Other | Tutor

Hidden Power 7 Grass | Special | Technical Machine
Thunderbolt | Special | Technical Machine
Volt Switch | Special | Technical Machine
Will-o-Wisp | Other | Technical Machine

Total Moves:
18​

I'll purchase a... Hm... A Rotom-H Oven for 7 UC.
This leaves my CC at 0 and UC at 1. Wow, Rotoms are expensive :/

Question, though: Do I have to pay any MC to get Hydro Pump/Overheat/whatever move its forme grants, or does he start with them (and change between formes, of course)?

Claiming 3 CC (28) & 21 UC (21) for this battles:
Mirage (Bronzong) gets 3 MC (3)

Wilde (Gallade) gets 3 MC (4) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 5)
* Using 2 MC to learn Cut (2) & Round (2) leaving him at 1

Gavroche (Reuniclus) gets 3 MC (3) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 4)
* Using 2 MC to learn Round (2) & Rest (2) leaving him at 0

Lamarche (Mollux) gets 3 MC (3)

ITS TOO LATE FOR ME TO APPROVE SO TIRED.

But i get 28UC from this so i wanna claim

adding that to my 12.2UC from approving you crazy people, I have 40.2 UC

And I have a certain Mamoswine I would like to give it to...

need:
Captivate 3MC
Defense Curl 3MC
Detect 3MC
Fury Cutter 3MC
Headbutt 3MC
Mimic 3MC
Mudshot 3MC
Swagger 2MC
Snore 2MC

Those are all the moves Mamoswine needs left. I just bought them.

BOO YAH, TRUFFLES IS FINALLY FULL MOVEPOOL <3333

40.2 - 25 = 15.2UC left for me

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3482618
Mylo Xyloto: 1 CC
Exeggcute: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Stockpiling CCs: total CCs after battle are 4

Exeggcute
MC: 3

Evolving Exeggcute => Exeggutor
As well as Eggy's Dreamworld ability, Harvest.

Buying Psyshock (-1; Level-Up), Egg Bomb (-1; Level-Up), Wood Hammer (-1; Level-Up)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Harvest (DW)(Unlocked):(Innate) At the end of each round, this Pokemon can recycle or restore a berry that has been used or partially used. If the weather is Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 100% of the time. If the weather is not Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 50% of the time. This check occurs immediately after the final action of a round, before any arena effects that might change the weather take effect. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest cannot not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 1

Attacks:
Barrage
Uproar
Hypnosis
Reflect
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Stun Spore
PoisonPowder
Sleep Powder
Confusion
Wood Hammer
Psyshock
Egg Bomb
Stomp
Seed Bomb

Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Synthesis

Sunny Day
Psychic
Hidden Power (Ice, 7)
Sludge Bomb

Rollout

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
AOPSUser: APPROVED.
Pwnemon: Duclohm gets Double Hit upon evolution, so do not forget to note that! Otherwise, APPROVED.
Unoriginal Name: The Appliance stats listed are incorrect. Also, the appliance moves are learned automatically when they are in the appropriate appliance, since it replaces Thundershock, which is learned again by virtue of it being a pre-25 move. NOT APPROVED until the appliance stats are fixed.
rickheg: Everstone only costs 15 CC, lol. Redact five of the 20 counters you planned to spend on the Everstone, & you are APPROVED.
Gerard: APPROVED.
Glacier Knight: Actually, I calculated 31 UC from that TLR (9 Scenarios, 5 from Lackeys, 5 from Guardians, 12 from Nests, & 7 from Bosses). Also, no Mamoswine does not have a full movepool just yet (Your Mamoswine now has 79/80 moves (70 before claiming), 78 from here, as well as Whirlwind (NYPC) & Charm (XD) make up the 80 moves). APPROVED, but next time, show your workings when claiming UC from a roleplay... -.-'
Mylo Xyloto: Harvest was updated recently, so do not forget to update Harvest to the new description in the DAT. Also, Psyshock is learned automatically upon evolution (pre-25), as well as Stomp & Seed Bomb, so add the latter two & Exeggutor should have 1 MC remaining. Fix these changes, & you are APPROVED.

7 Claims Checked puts me at 9/10 C.C.
---
Anyhow, I spend 7 CC to buy a Rotom Heat Toaster, leaving me at 85 CC.

SELF APPROVED.

as you can see right above IAR, I claimed 28UC from this when i really should have gotten 31UC. Also, Mamoswine isn't maxxed out yet because I forgot about Charm.

However, I will use the 3UC I hadn't claimed earlier to purchase the XD move Charm for mamoswine, which means now his movepool is maxxed out.

Cheers~!

With everyone either buying or maxing their Rotoms nowadays, I'll jump on the Birkal Rotom bandwagon.
-1 CC, -6 UC

Rotom [Overclock] (-)
Nature: Modest

Type: Electric/Ghost or Grass or Fire or Water or Flying or Ice
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.​

Stats:

HP:
Base Rank Total: 16

HP:
Atk: 2 -
Def: 4
SpA: 5 +
SpD: 4
Spe: 86
Weight Class:
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4

MC: 0​

Attacks:

Trick | Other | Level Up
Astonish | Physical | Level Up
Thunder Wave | Other | Level Up
Confuse Ray | Other | Level Up
Uproar | Special | Level Up
Double Team | Other | Level Up
Shock Wave | Special | Level Up
ThunderShock | Special | Level Up [Forme-based]
Leaf Storm | Special | Level Up [Forme-based]
Blizzard | Special | Level Up [Forme-based]
Overheat | Special | Level Up [Forme-based]
Air Slash | Special | Level Up [Forme-based]
Hydro Pump | Special | Level Up [Forme-based]
-
Dark Pulse | Special | Tutor
Electroweb | Special | Tutor
Signal Beam | Special | Tutor
Pain Split | Physical | Tutor
Snatch | Other | Tutor
-
Hidden Power 7 Grass | Special | Technical Machine
Thunderbolt | Special | Technical Machine
Volt Switch | Special | Technical Machine
Will-o-Wisp | Other | Technical Machine

Total Moves:
18​

I'll purchase a... Hm... A Rotom-H Oven for 7 UC.
Fixed the above, with the correct stats and listing the other forme-based moves.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have 28UC which will dumped on Colossoil.

3 will be used to max DC.

25 will be used to get the following moves:
- Dive (-3MC, Past Gen Tutor)
- Aqua Tail (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Iron Tail (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Sleep Talk (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Toxic (-2MC, BWTM)
- Smack Down (-2MC, BWTM)
- Brick Break (-2MC, BWTM)
- Stone Edge (-2MC, BWTM)
- Bulldoze (-2MC, BWTM)
- Substitute (-2MC, BWTM)
- Dragon Tail (-2MC, BWTM)
- U-turn (-2MC, BWTM)

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3482612

+15 UC (will use them later)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480125&page=2

+5UC (total of 20, will be used later)

Tyrogue has been broken

Dodrio's KOC goes into MC, bringing his total MC for this battle to 5.
Using the 1 MC he already had, it goes to 6 and allows him to learn:
Payback, Return and Frustation (All B/W TMs)

Voodoom gets 5 MC total, and learns Hyper Beam, Protect (B/W TMs) and Beat Up (Level Up)

Tyrogue gets 1 EC and 1 DC. The KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 4 MC. They will be stocked for now.

And i get 2 CC

Pumping 4 UC on my Cupra, bringing her EC and DC to 4.

She is evolving!

<Argalis> (Will) [Female]
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp.Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: Will comes from a big family, being the oldest sibling, Will has grown to be extremely responsable and careful for her brothers and sisters. As the years passed, she realised her brothers/sisters became old enough to take care of themselves, which upset her to an extent.
Eventualy, she met Matezoide and was caught. Although she isnt the oldest one anymore, Will is happy to be part of a new family, despite being rather tomboyish and unstable, Will has the personality and inteligence of a competent leader. The Heart of Kandrakar's power has grown considerably, affecting her physical appearance, though her mind hasnt changed one bit.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.

Illusion (DW LOCKED, Innate): Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 46 (-)
Weight Class: 7

DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
String Shot (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Zen Headbutt

Hydro Pump (*)
Bug Buzz (*)
Disable (*)
Close Combat
Feint
Counter
Bug Buzz

Psychic (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Light Screen
Protect

+7 UC, now at 31

Using my 1 CC and 1 UC to join the Cupra Bandwagon!

<Cupra> [Rita] (Female)
Desperation Theme: Tales of Vesperia - A Bet on This Bout

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion: (DW) (Innate) (Locked) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 38 (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Close Combat (Egg)
Megahorn (Egg)
Disable (Egg)
Bug Buzz (Egg)
Hydro Pump (Egg)
Psychic (TM)
Toxic (TM)
Will-o-Wisp (TM)
Protect (TM)
Substitute (TM)

I now have 0 CC and 30 UC.

Unoriginal Name, Frosty, and Matezoide are APPROVED

Canis Majoris is Approved too

Glacier Knight: 7CC
Goldeen: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC (Tirtouga)
Seel: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Tirtouga: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 2KOC (Timburr, Shellder)
Torchic: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 3KOC (Syclar, Karrablast and Rufflet)
Scratchet: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC
Kabuto: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC

Goldeen's KOC goes to MC, and He gets lvl up moves Soak, Agility, and Megahorn
EC: 1/6DC: 1/5
Seel uses her MC to get lvl up moves Take Down and Safeguard
EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5

Tirtouga's 2KOC goes to MC, so with 5MC she gets lvl up move Curse, Tutor move Earth Power, and BWTM Earthquake
EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5

Torchic gets 3KOC: one goes to EC, giving her 2EC, and the other two go to MC. So with 4MC, She gets lvl up move Flamethrower, and Past Gen Tutor move Counter. Also, she has 6MC stockpiled, so she will also be getting Heatwave, Bounce, and Aerial Ace (Tutor, tutor, TM)

Evolving Torchic since she has 4/9EC

Nova the Combusken (F)

Nature: Hasty (-Def, +Spe)

Type: Fire/Fighting

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost: (DW LOCKED,Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 64 (+7% accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:

Scratch (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Peck (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Fire Spin (*)
Flamethrower

Feint
Endure
Night Slash
Counter

Heat Wave
Bounce

Dig
Protect
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace

Scratchet gets the moves Superpower via Lvl up, and Drain Punch via Tutor
EC: 3/6

Kabuto gets the moves Aqua Jet and Ancient Power
EC: 1/6

SELF-APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)