Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming 2 RC from this battle.

One into Electra's EC, the other into her MC.

What?

Electra is evolving!

Congratulations, your Electra evolved into Jolteon!

Electra learns ThunderShock for free, and spends 2 MC to learn Thunderbolt (BW TM).

New look:

Jolteon (*) [Electra] (F)
Nature: Timid (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks, decreases Attack by *)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Quick Feet (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the speed drop.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 150 (130*1.15)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Moves:
Tail Whip (*)
Tackle (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Sand-Attack (*)
ThunderShock
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)

Tickle (*)
Wish (*)
Yawn (*)

Shadow Ball (*)
Work Up (*)
Double Team (*)
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Thunderbolt

From this battle I claim 2 TC, bringing my TC total to 5. Shan Yu the Skarmory gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC is going into his MC, bringing his MC to 3 and his DC to 2. The MC will be used to teach Shan Yu the moves Taunt (BW TM) and Steel Wing (level up), bringing his MC back to 0.

I will spend the 2 TC on this, bringing my TC total to 3:

Machop [Gaston] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defence, -Speed)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge

Counter
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch

Payback
Rock Slide
Substitute

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447894

2 TC: HD, porygon3
1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC: Black Widow, Agila, Sludge and Pastafarian
KO Counters: Black Widow (2), Pastafarian (2)
Black Widow
EC: 5/6->6/6
MC: 1->5 (applying 2 KOC)->0
DC: 2/5->3/5
HP: 90->HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)->Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 2->Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2->Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2->Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+)->124 (+)

learning Thunder (BW TM), Hidden Power Ice (7) (BW TM), Electro Ball (LU)

Agila
EC: 1/6->2/6
MC: 0->1->0
DC: 1/5->2/5

learning Brave Bird (LU)

saving tc

Kaxtar

Pirate Man: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KO
Ruby: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Demi: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Aura Master: 2 MC, 1 DC (DW ability unlocked!), 1 KO
Kaxtar: 3 TC
I'll slowly edit this in when I decide what to do with all of my counters. But I know I'll save the TC at least, and the DC/EC stuff will get filed accordingly.

Lucario will have his KO go in MC, as will both Volcarona and Arghonaut (who has two KOs).

Lucario will spend his MC on Psychic, leaving it with 1 leftover. Volcarona will spend her MC on Fiery Dance and Protect. Kirlia will save her stuff. Arghonaut will learn Punishment, Protect and Stone edge.

EDIT: I have 4 leftover MC on Emboar that I would like to spend before the tourney. I'll purchase Sunny Day and Bulldoze (both BW TMs).

From the same battle as HD right above me:
edit: Kaxtar got in the way >:(

2 TC: , porygon3
1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC: Sludge and Pastafarian
KO Counters: Pastafarian (2)
Pastafarian (Tangela) has 3/6 EC before this battle. I'll use the 2 KO Counters to make it 6/6 and evolve to Tangrowth

It now has 3 MC, which I will use on the level move Power Whip and the TM move Bulldoze.

3/5 DC now

Sludge (Grimer) has 2/6 EC before this battle. I'll use 3 of my 5 ref counters to get it to 6/6 and evolve it to Muk.

It now has 3 MC as well, which will be used with my 4th ref counter for Thunderpunch and Ice Punch Thunderbolt and Brick Break

3/5 DC now

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50

Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 43 (50 / 1.15)

I have one more ref counter remaining, which I will use as a MC for Relicanth so it can learn its level move Head Smash

I'll save the 2 TC for a total of 6.

Claiming 4 Ref Tokens from this. And also claiming;
Rewards
danmantincan

Quetzalcoat: 2 MC, 1 DC
Ao: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Scar: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Anubis: 2 MC, 1 DC (DW ability unlocked!), 1 KO
danmantincan: 2 TC
I'm going to use my Pyroak's 2 MC to teach it Substitute (BW TM)
EC: 9/9
MC: 0 --> 2 --> 0
DC: 5/5

Tirtouga will use his KOC as an EC.
EC: 0/6 --> 2/6
MC: 0 --> 2
DC: 0/5 --> 1/5

Arcanine will toss his KOC into MC.
MC: 2 --> 5
DC: 4/5 --> 5/5

Lucario will have his KOC my 4 RC go into his MC and I'll teach him Thunder Punch and Ice Punch (Tutor) and ExtremeSpeed (LU)
MC: 0 --> 7 --> 0
DC: 4/5 --> 5/5

And saving the TC

Im claiming my 8 RC from this battle:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447786

I'll use 2 TC I've been saving to buy this magicarp, which I will also place 5 RC into its EC:

Magikarp (Gleep) (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds + to Attack; Subtracts - From Special Attack)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:

Swift Swim: The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Rattled (DW): These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80

EC: 5/6

Moves:

Splash
Tackle
Flail

Bounce

I'll put another RC on my beldum's evolution, making it 3/9, and save the last two for later

From this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448031

I am claiming 2 TC, and for Ruby my Staryu, an EC, 2 MC, and a DWC. I will use the EC to evolve him as he has 6 EC, and the two MC to each my new Starmie Psychic.

<Starmie> [Ruby] (No Gender)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack reduced by *)
Type: Water/Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Illuminate: (Can be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Analytic (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Starmie
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 5 (+1)
Spe: 115

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Water Gun(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Recover(*)
Camouflage(*)
Swift(*)

Bubblebeam(*)
Power Gem(*)
Cosmic Power(*)

Hidden Power (Fire, 7)(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Thunderbolt(*)

Surf
Grass Knot
Psychic

Claiming 2 RC from this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448041

I now have 4 TC and 5 RC to do as I please with. I will spend all four TC and three RC to purchase a Stunfisk.

<Stunfisk> [Haxsis] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by (1), Speed divided by 1.15)
Type: Ground/Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Sand Veil: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

Stunfisk
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
Spe: 27 (-1)

Attacks:
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Bide
Thunder Shock
Mud Shot
Camouflage
Mud Bomb
Discharge

Earth Power
Yawn
Spark

Earthquake
Slime Wave
Scald

I will use my remaining 2 RCs to teach my Grave Hammer Arm, and my Brick Focus Punch.

Revenankh [Grave] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Fighting/Ghost
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Mummy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When strucky by an opponents contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 65

DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Wrap(*)
Bide(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Wring Out(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Arm Thrust(*)
Mean Look(*)
Glare(*)
Shadow Punch(*)

Shadow Sneak(*)
Force Palm(*)
Curse(*)

Drain Punch(*)
Bulk Up(*)
Substitute(*)

Power Whip
Rock Slide
Hammer Arm

Scraggy [Brick] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Type:
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
Scraggy
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 48

EC: 0/6
DC: 0

Abilities:
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Intimidate: (DW) (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Zen Headbutt
Drain Punch
Counter

Toxic
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

Hi Jump Kick
Focus Punch

Dummy007, Tortferngatr, TravelLog, Blazekinmaster-Zeo, Frosty, Blue_Tornado, Galladiator, shadowbone66, GoldenKnight, Objection, HD, danmantincan, Fire Blast, rewindman, Spenstar: all of you are APPROVED.

zarator: not approved. Discharge and trick room cost three MC, not two.

porygon3: Not approved. Ice Punch and Thunderpunch cost 6 MC (they are past gen tutor moves), not four.

Counter goes to seven, I'm saving an AC.

Venser: Approved

porygon3: Not approved. Ice Punch and Thunderpunch cost 6 MC (they are past gen tutor moves), not four.
Oops, didn't notice that they were only past gen TMs and not current. I'll change those then, to Thunderbolt and Brick Break. I assume everything else was fine?

Claiming again, this time from this battle.

Electra the Eevee (since evolved to Jolteon) gets 2 MC and 1 DC, and Ness the Treecko gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.

Ness spends 1 MC each on Agility and Giga Drain (BW level-up).

I get 2 TC, taking me to 6.

That means it's time to add a new team member.

Embirch [Gary] (M)

Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50

EC: 0/9

Moves:
Pound
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Blaze Kick
Dragonbreath
Seed Bomb

Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon

Brings me back to 4 TC.

Galladiator, Embirch gets Leaf Guard, not Rock Head. NOT APPROVED until this is changed.

EDIT: All good now, enjoy your new Embirch! APPROVED

Engineer is also APPROVED, close call there.

Claiming from this battle as well, I get 4 RC. Putting two in Boulderstrike's MC (Larvitar) and using them to buy Stone Edge (BW level-up) and Earthquake (BW level-up). A third will go into Beetlestrike's MC (Heracross) to grab Close Combat (BW level-up) and the final one will go into Nightstrike's MC (Murkrow), but she'll save it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)