Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming tokens for this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3336847#post3336847

I receive two Trainer Counters, bringing my total to 6.

Buggo the Caterpie and George the Lickitung both gain 1 EC, 1 MC, and 1 DC each.

George gets a KO counter, which I'm putting on his EC, bringing his total to 4.

I am now going to use 2 of my Trainer Counters (if that's correct) to purchase a Privatyke, so now I have 4.

Privatyke (Eoleo)(M)
Nature: Adamant - Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack.
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

HP: 100
Atk: ****(+)
Def: ***
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 35

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.

Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Attacks:

Level Up:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Arm Thrust

Egg Moves:
Recover
Bulk Up
Ice Punch

BW TM:
Rock Slide
Waterfall
Brick Break

son of Shadoo: Your privatyke should only cost 2 trainer counters, so you should have 4. Also, make sure to indicate nature changes in the stats (attack should have a bonus sign to it, while special attack should have a negative sign next to it). Other than that, it looks good. Approved.

EDIT: That makes ten approvals. So I'm claiming an approval token.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
claiming tokens from this battle http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86456

Evolution Counters
Azure (Dratini): 1
Vapor (Tirtouga): 1

Move Counters

Dream World Counters

KO counter

Trainer Counters: 2

o.k so

Azure will use her KO counter in conjunction with her new evolution counter to evolve into Dragonair (I can do that right?). I will use her Move counter so he learns Outrage

Vapor will use his move counter to learn Aqua Tail

Spending my Trainer counters to get this pokemon

Nohface (Shadow)(M)
Nature: Jolly A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks.

Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit

Atk: **
SpA: (-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 11 (+)

Attacks:

Scratch
Tackle
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Leer
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Meteor Mash
Foul Play
FeatherDance
Taunt
Will-O-Wisp
Dig

Claiming prize for
http://smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86248

I get 2 Trainer Counters
For my pokemon below the parentheses are what my total number for the counter should come out to

Machop [Akihiko] recieved
+1 EC (2)
+1 MC (1)
+1 DC (2)
+1 KO Counter (1)

Moving my KO counter into Move Counters puts everything at 2, at least until I use those 2 Move Counters to buy Rock Slide.

Vulpix [Chidori] recieved
+1 EC (2)
+1 MC (2)
+1 DC (2)
+1 KO Counter (1)

Sending my KO counter towards my Dream Counters (Bringing it up to 3) and spending my 2 Move Counters for Hidden Power Dragon-7.

Spending one Trainer counter give Shroomish a move counter, which I will promptly spend to teach him Spore. Keeping my other in reserve.

Claiming prize for
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86388

2 TC
Mist: +1 EC +1 MC, +1 DC, +1 KO
Boyd: +1 EC, +1 MC, +1 DC

KO counter will go towards Evolution to put Togepi at 4, evolving into Togetic (I've got mist out in three battles, and EC can be added immediately if I read that part correctly)!

I'm also spending my TC on a new pokemon!

Venonat [Marcia] (F)
Nature: Modest

Type:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Venonat
Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 45

Abilities:
Static: [Innate] This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Innate When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
[Dream World] Run Away (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Attacks:
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
PoisonPowder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam

Agility
Morning Sun
Signal Beam

Venom Shock
Bug Resistance
Substitute

I'm then converting my 1 ref counter into an MC to teach Marcia Sleep Powder.

Finally, I'm using my MC on Boyd to teach him Ingrain from his level up movepool.

Claiming prizes from this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3340966&postcount=47

I get 1 EC, 1 MC, and 1 DC for Keasbey. I get the same for Holden plus two KO counters which I'll add to MC.

I'll use all three of Keasbey's MC to teach him Flamethrower (5th gen level up) and Nitro Charge (5th gen TM.) I'll use all five of Holden's MC to teach him Acrobat (5th gen level up), Toxic (5th gen TM), and Venom Shock (5th gen TM.)

I'll keep the two trainer counters for now which bring my total to 4.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh wait, I forgot to convert my KO counters from this battle into stuff.

Staryu gets 1 KO counter. I will be converting it into an evolution counter (so now it should have 2/6).

Magnemite gets 1 KO counter. I will be converting this into a move counter (so it now has 2 move counters). Furthermore, I want to use these counters to purchase Magnet Rise and Zap Cannon.

Kaxtar - 2 Trainer Counters

Onyx

- 1 EC
- 1 MC
- 1 DC

Jade

- 1 EC
- 1 MC
- 1 DC

Quartz

- 1 EC
- 1 MC
- 1 DC

From the recently concluded triples battle. I'll be using some of my ref and approval counters to get an evolution or two, but I need to decide how I'll spend them. i'll edit this post when I've figured out how I'll use them. for the new moves, I'm using bulbasaur's on synthesis, toxic for Togepi, and Monozu is learning Dragon Pulse.

EDIT: I'm using 3 approval tokens on Bulbasaur, letting it evolve into ivysaur! I'm also applying 2 ref tokens to Togepi's evolution counter.

LifeAdmiral vs. Deck Knight

I'm claiming 2 Trainer Tokens, 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO counter.

Cesternino should now look like this:
EC: 2/6
MC: 1
DW: 1/5

The KO counter goes towards the EC.

In addition, I am claiming a new Pokemon with my Trainer Counters.

Shellder (*) [Hatch] (M)
Nature: Naive (+Special Defense, -Attack)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: ** (-)
Def: ****
SpA: **
SpD: ** (+)
Spe: 40

DC: 0

Abilities:
Shell Armour: (Innate)This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Withdraw (*)
Supersonic (*)
Icicle Spear (*)
Protect (*)
Leer (*)
Clamp (*)

Rock Blast (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Avalanche (*)

Dive (*)
Surf (*)
Rest (*)

Capiche?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In addition, I am claiming a new Pokemon with my Trainer Counters.
Approved. That gives me 1 Approver Token. I'll edit into this post what I'm spending things on.

E: Ok.

From this battle I earned 5 Ref tokens. 4 of these are going to go into Diana's EC.

Vulpix [Diana] (F)
EC: 4/6

Then I am going to use the remaining ref counter and that approval counter (that makes 2) on this fella!

Tyrogue [Simon] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: *** (+)
SpA: * (-)
Spe: 35

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Attacks:
Tackle
Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight
Hi Jump Kick
Mach Punch
Rapid Spin
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Facade

Alright, time to blow my 4 Trainer Counters.

Adding this gal,

Shuppet - Luca (F)
Nature:
Quiet (Special Attack increased by a *; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [Rounded Down] and a +5% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 90) on opposing Pokemon's attacks.)
Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Stats:
Atk: ***
SpA: ****(+)
Spe: 38 (-15%)

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Frisk: (Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Attacks:
Knock Off
Screech
Night Shade
Curse
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp

Confuse Ray
Disable
Ominous Wind

Taunt
Toxic
Trick Room

and this guy,

Grimer - Guernica (M)
Nature:
Quiet (Special Attack increased by a *; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [Rounded Down] and a +5% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 90) on opposing Pokemon's attacks.)
Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: ***
SpA: ***(+)
Spe: 21 (-15%)

Abilities:
Stench:
(Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Poison Hand(DW): (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Attacks:
Poison Gas
Pound
Harden
Mud-Slap
Disable
Sludge
Minimize
Mud Bomb

Haze
Stockpile
Acid Bomb

Venom Shock
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I finished this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86614

Current Trainer Counters: 1
After Battle: 3

I am claiming:

A Move Counter, a Dream Counter and an Evo Counter for Murkrow.

The KO Counter is going to be used for a Move Counter.

Murkrow [Missidian] (Female) (*)
Nature: Hasty

EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

I'd like the two Move Counters to be Taunt and Sucker Punch.

I'm using the 2 earned Trainer Counters to collect this as a prize:

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * from Special Attack).

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Croagunk
Atk: ****(+)
SpA: **(-)
Spe: 50

Abilities:
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. It also makes the Pokemon weak to fire, but it absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers HP when struck instead.
Poison Hand (DW): (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Attacks:
Astonish
Mud-slap
Poison Sting
Taunt
Pursuit
Faint Attack
Revenge
Swagger

Protect
Torment
Rock Slide

Counter
Cross Chop
Bullet Punch

All of a sudden, I feel a desire to blow 2 TCs on one of my new favourite Gen V Pokémon... This will bring me down to 2 TCs.

Klink (Cogsworth) (No gender)
Nature: Brave - Adds * to Attack, A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.

Atk: ***(+)
SpA: **
SpD: ***
Spe: 26 (30 divided by 1.15)

EC: 0/9

Abilities:
Plus - This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Minus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Minus, the damage does not stack. (Innate)
Minus - This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Plus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Plus, the damage does not stack. (Innate)
Clear Body (DW) - This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.) (Innate)

Attacks:
Level up:
Vicegrip
Charge
Thundershock
Gear Saucer
Bind

BW TMs:
Thunder Wave
Volt Change
Hidden Power (Water - 7)

Other Level up moves to replace Egg moves:
Gear Change
Discharge
Metal Sound

Spending the two trainer tokens I earned here to buy the first pokemon of this species in the CAP ASB metagame!

Snorunt [Yuki] F
Nature: Rash (SATK increased by *; SDEF reduced by *)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon. (Glalie/Froslass line, Regice, Glaceon, Vanilluxe line, Beartic line and Furijio ONLY: immunity to Sheer Cold, removal of Boiling water's Burn effect, and 50% reduction in burn chance from Fire moves.)

Stats:

Atk: **
SpA: ** (+)
SpD: ** (-)
Spe: 50

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ice Body: (Innate)This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Inconsistant(DW): (Innate)This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Inconsistent is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Moves:
Powder Snow
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect

Hail
Blizzard
Shadow Ball

Disable
Avalance
Fake Tears

My pokemon, Raff ze Foongus would also like to spend its newly aquired points:

Amoongus * (Raff)

EC: 1/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

I'm spending his move counter on spore. (!!!) *usefullness increased sharply*

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86388
I claim 2 Ref Tokens for this battle.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86365
For this one, I claim 2 TC, and 1 MC, EC, DC & KO counter on both my Mankey and my Electrike.

Mankey's KO counter will be converted into a MC. I'll spend 2 MC to teach Mankey Taunt.
Electrike's KO counter will be converted into a MC.

I'll convert 2 Ref Tokens into 2 ECs for Chikorita, letting her evolve into Bayleef! The Ref Token I haven't spent yet will go towards an MC to teach Bayleef Body Slam as a celebration of her evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)