Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With that tourney coming up, I best buff up all my Pokemon as much as I can, so lets use some MCs.

Quilava will use his only 2 to get Sunny Day, and Blaster will use it's 2 get Shadow Ball.
And that puts them both back to 0.

From this battle here http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447377&page=3 I'm claiming 1 EC and DC for Fellow the Eevee, Bushido the Shroomish, and Equinox the Volcarona. All of them also get 2 MC, and Eevee gets a KO Counter which will go into her EC. Putting their stats to

Equinox the Volcarona
EC: 6/6
MC: 3
DC: 4/5

Bushido the Breloom
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Follow the Wind the Eevee
EC: 3/6
MC: 3
DC: 2/5

So I unlock Bushidos fantastic Dream World ability Technician, and I'll be spending some MC here to prepare for the tournament. Bushido will be buying Bulk Up, and Volcarona will be buying Fiery Dance, Hurricane, and Rage Powder.

I also claim 2 more trainer counters, putting me to 6.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have 4 TC, 14 RC, and 2 BT.

Using my TC to buy the following Pokemon.

Slowpoke (Kansok) (M)
Nature: Relaxed (Defense increased by *, Speed divided by 1.15 and +5% to opponents' attacks)

Stats: 90 / 65 / 65 / 40 / 40 / 15

HP: 100
Atk: *** (3)
Def+: **** (4)
SpA: ** (2)
SpD: **(2)
Spe-: 13 (15 * .85)

Evolution Counter: 0 / 6
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Ability:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method.
Regenerator (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Attacks:
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt

Future Sight
Me First
Safeguard

Boiling Water
Ice Beam
Toxic

Larvesta (Taiyo) (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Stats: 55 / 85 / 55 / 50 / 55 / 60

HP: 90
Atk-: ** (2)
Def: ** (2)
SpA+: *** (3)
Spe: 60

Evolution Counter: 0 / 6

Ability:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Attacks:
Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down

Morning Sun
Endure
Zen Headbutt

Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Will-o-Wisp
Flame Charge

My two BT go to teaching Taiyo Flame Charge.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna wait to bitch until I get back

Rewards
KO Counters: Bosskrow (1) and Gatorade (1)
1 EC and DC: Bosskrow and Gatorade | Endsieg and Lucky
2 MCs: Bosskrow and Gatorade | Endsieg and Lucky
2 Trainer Counters: DarkSlay and GoldenKnight
Deino:
EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

getting dragon pulse and work up as level up attacks

Scraggy:
EC: 4/6

getting facade and focus punch as level up attacks

From this battle

I get 2 TC, bringing my total to 8.

Clovis the Rebble gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO counter. I'll add the KO to the MC count and spend 2 MC on Shadow Ball (5th Gen TM).
EC:2/9
MC:0
DC:2/5

DragonCannon the Embirch gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO counter. I'll add the KO to the MC count and use two MC to buy Sunny Day (5th Gen TM) and one MC for Energy Ball (5th Gen Level Up).
EC:2/9
DC:2/5

Shocker the Pichu gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO counter. I'll add the KO to EC, which means Pichu evolves into a Pikachu:

*Pikachu [Shocker] (Male)
Nature: Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Defense)

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 104(90*1.15)(+)

EC:4/9
MC:1
DC:1/5

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Lightningrod (DW): (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Thundershock*
Charm*
Tail Whip*
Thunder Wave*
Sweet Kiss*
Nasty Plot*

Charge*
ThunderPunch*
Fake Out*

Volt Change*
Thunder*
Grass Knot*

I think he gets whatever moves Pikachu learns up to level 25, which would add Slam, Double Team, Electroball and Quick Attack.
I'll spend 1 MC on Thunderbolt and 1 on Agility, both 5th Gen level ups. End result for Shocker's counters:
EC: 4/9
MC: 0

And last spend 7 TC on an Absol

Absol [Abby] (Female)
Nature: Rash (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75

DC:0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Feint
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Bite
Pursuit
Swords Dance

Faint Attack
Hex
Zen Headbutt

Ice Beam
Will-o-Wisp
Thunder Wave

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104082

KO COUNTERS: Australia (1), Pastafarian (1), Donald (1) | Leeps (1), Buff (1)
1 EC and DC: Australia, Pastafarian, Donald | Tim (YEAH LIKE YOU NEED 'EM), Leeps, Buff
1 MC: Australia, Pastafarian, Donald | Tim (LOL TIME TO BUY HYPER BEAM), Leeps, Buff
Floraedit: oh my bad, it's 1 then so changed
2 Trainer Counters: DA and P3
6 Ref Tokens: Flora
Note, this battle was before May 1, so only 1 MC :/

Tim the Rampardos gets Endeavor, a Level-Up move, bringing it back to 0 again.

Leeps the Paras puts the KO in EC, and uses the MC to get X-Scissor

EC: 4/6

Buff EVOLVES

Poliwrath [Buff] (Male)

Nature: Adamant (+1 to Attack, -1 Special Attack)

Type: Water / Fighting

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 70

(+1 to Attack, -1 to Special Attack)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Abilities

Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Swift Swim (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Attacks

Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
DoubleSlap
Rain Dance
Bubblebeam
Belly Drum

Refresh
Encore
Mud Shot

Lovely Kiss

Waterfall
Return
Toxic
Brick Break

and I save the MC.

EDIT: wow that's a badass sprite

EDIT2: buying a pokemon

Slowoke [Sazaeony] (Female)

Nature: Modest (+1 to Special Attack, -1 Attack)

Type: Water/Psychic

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 15

(+1 to Special Attack, -1 to Attack)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities

Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method.

Regenerator: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Attacks
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt

Me First
Mud Sport
Future Sight

Surf
Psychic
Fire Blast

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447084

Claiming two TC from this battle, as well as the following spoils:

Bosskrow the Murkrow receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. It also gets 1 KO Counter, which it will be putting in its EC. Using two RC I recently got, I will be maxing out its EC and giving it one more MC.

What's this? Bosskrow is evolving!

Honchkrow [Bosskrow] (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds a Rank to Attack. Subtracts a Rank from Special Defense.)

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 71

MC: 4

Using those MC, I will be buying Heat Wave (Tutor) and Night Slash (Level Up).

Gatorade the Totodile receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. It also receives 1 KO Counter, which will be put into its EC. I will be saving those MC for later.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Fixed (changing stars to rank shouldn't matter if there are numbers by the stars, right):

Slowpoke (Kansok) (M)
Nature: Relaxed (Defense increased by *, Speed divided by 1.15 and +10% to opponents' attacks)

Type: Water / Psychic
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats: 90 / 65 / 65 / 40 / 40 / 15

Atk: *** (3)
Def+: **** (4)
SpA: ** (2)
Spe-: 13 (15 * .85)

Evolution Counter: 1 / 6

Ability:
Regenerator (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Attacks:
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt

Future Sight
Mud Sport
Safeguard

Boiling Water
Ice Beam
Toxic

Larvesta (Taiyo) (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type: Bug / Fire
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats: 55 / 85 / 55 / 50 / 55 / 60

Atk-: ** (2)
Def: ** (2)
SpA+: *** (3)
Spe: 60

Evolution Counter: 1 / 6

Ability:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Attacks:
Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down

Morning Sun
Endure
Zen Headbutt

Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Will-o-Wisp
Flame Charge

Spending 12 of my 14 RC to do some shopping.

Gastly uses 6 RC to obtain 3 EC, Shadow Ball, and Hidden Power [Fighting 7]
Larvesta, Slowpoke, and Cranidos each use 1 RC for 1 EC.
Bulbasaur uses 3 for 3 EC.

e: just realized I had looked at Mud Sport and typed Me First x_x

claiming from the same battle as Darkamber a few posts above me

KO COUNTERS: Australia (1), Pastafarian (1), Donald (1) |
1 EC and DC: Australia, Pastafarian, Donald |
1 MC: Australia, Pastafarian, Donald |
2 Trainer Counters: P3
Australia (Joltik) currently has 4/6 EC, I will use the one gotten from the battle, as well as the KO Counter, to give it 6/6 and evolve it into Galvantula !! It now has 2 MC, which I will spend on its new TM move Thunder. 3/5 DC now

Pastafarian (Tangela) now has 3/6 EC (after converting the KO counter), 2/5 DC, and I will save the 1 MC giving it a total of 1.

Donald (Honchkrow) now has 2/6 EC (again, with the KO Counter), 1/5 DC, and the 1 MC will be spent on its level move Sucker Punch.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 125 (108 * 1.15)

Abilities stay the same, as does movepool with the addition of Thunder

Also, from this battle that I forgot to claim from earlier: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447532

porygon3: You get 2 TC and 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC for Rhy
That's a total of 1/9 EC, and 1/5 DC. The 2 MC will be used for two of its level moves, Earthquake and Megahorn. (Rhyhorn)

I now have a total of 4 TC from those two battles, which I will save for now.

Claiming 4 TC and a lot of counters from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103991 and http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446573

Slashe (Sneasel):

EC: 1/6 -> 2/6
MC: 1 -> 2
DC: 1/5 -2/5

Ouroboros (Onix):

Ouroboros got one KO counter, which I'm putting into his EC.

EC: 2/6 -> 4/6
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5

Doomsday (Baltoy):

Doomsday got one KO counter, which I'm using for its EC.

EC: 1/6 -> 3/6
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5

Hindenburg (Drifloon):

EC: 0/6 -> 1/6
MC: 0 -> 1
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5

All MCs are being saved for now. Keep in mind that both of these threads were posted before the new MC rules, so each Pokemon gets 1 MC per fight.

Also, claiming 4 Ref Tokens from this reffing: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3528504

2 of them (EC: 4/6 -> 6/6) are going into Ouroboros' EC, meaning...

What?! Onix is evolving!!!

Ouroboros(*) - Steelix (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Type: Steel/Ground
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 8
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 30

Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Sheer Force (DW) (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Moves:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Mud Sport(*)
Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Bind(*)
Screech(*)
Rock Throw(*)
Rage(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Smack Down(*)
Sandstorm(*)
---------------
Heavy Slam(Egg)
Flail(Egg)
Stealth Rock(Egg)
---------------
Dig(TM)
Earthquake(TM)
Gyro Ball(TM)

The other two RC will be saved for now.

Now, on the subject of spending TC. I will be spending two of them on a Phanpy, bringing my total from 4 to 2.

Richter - Phanpy (M)

Nature: Adamant: Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Pickup (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Sand Veil (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Moves:
Odor Sleuth(*)
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Defense Curl(*)
Flail(*)
Take Down(*)
Rollout(*)
Natural Gift(*)
Slam(*)
----------------
Bulldoze(*) (TM)
Rock Slide(*) (TM)
Facade(*) (TM)
----------------
Ice Shard(*) (Egg)
Head Smash(*) (Egg)
Heavy Slam(*) (Egg)

The other 2 will be saved.

Claiming counters for this doubles vs PCF[ref: XVIcaliber]

I receive 2 TCs, bringing my current total to 6.

Herald receives 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO counter, which will be applied as a MC.
Tourmaline receives 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO counter, which will be applied to EC, causing my little Rebble to become a Bolderdash.

I will then be spending three MCs on Herald for Psychic and Reflect, and three MCs on Tourmaline for Giga Drain. This reduces MC count to 1 and 0, respectively.

Sigilyph(*) Herald (F)
Nature: Timid (Attack reduced by *; A 15% increase in Base Speed [Rounded Up] and a +5% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks.)

Type: Psychic/Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: *(-)
Def: ***
SpA: ****
SpD: ***
Spe: 112 (97*115%)

MC: 1

Abilities:
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Wonder Skin: (Innate) The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It rejects burn, paralysis, poison, and sleep attempts by non-damaging attacks, halving their accuracy.
Tinted Lens: (DW) (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Attacks:

Gust(*)
Miracle Eye(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Psywave(*)
Tailwind(*)
Whirlwind(*)
Psybeam(*)
Air Cutter(*)
Light Screen(*)
Psychic

Psycho Shift(*)
Ancientpower(*)
Roost(*)

Psycho Shock(*)
Toxic(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Reflect

Bolderdash Tourmaline (Genderless)
Nature: Quirky (No Effect on Stats)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earth Power, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: **
Def: **
SpA: ****
SpD: **
Spe: 110

EC: 4/9

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker: (DW)(Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Stone Edge
Giga Drain

Paleo Wave
Metal Sound
Earth Power

Now, to get my newly upgraded team posted for the tournament!

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Approvals:

DarthVader317: Absol is approved.

Darkambe8828r: Slowpoke is approved.

XVICalibur: Phanpy is approved.

elDino: (below) Scyther is approved.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447981

Had a battle. Shellos gets enough EC to evolve into Gastrodon. I'll use the KOC on MC, so I have 3 MC, which I will spend on an Egg move, Ancientpower.

Gastrodon(*) [AquaVelva] (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Water/Ground
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 33 (39 / 1.15v = 33) (-)

DC: 5/5 (Unlocked)

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Strength (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
Mud-Slap(*)
Mud Sport(*)
Harden(*)
Water Pulse(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Hidden Power (Fire 7)(*)
Rain Dance(*)
Body Slam
Muddy Water
Recover

Ancientpower
Clear Smog(*)
Stockpile(*)
Yawn(*)

Toxic
Ice Beam(*)
Protect
Rest(*)
Scald(*)

I'm also filling out my roster with one more Pokemon. A Second Trapinch. Don't think he's unimportant because of his name, he's got Bite!

Trapinch [Pawn] (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Ground

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap: (Innate) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 8 (10/1.15v) (-)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Bite
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb

Bug Bite
Endure
Quick Attack

Earthquake
Frustration
Rock Slide

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from the same battle as Destiny_Warrior.

One RC goes into TC. My total then becomes 4 TC, and I spend it on a Scyther:

ScytherDestiny (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Typing:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Swarm: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Steadfast:(DW)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.(DW)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 105

EC 0/6
MC 0
DW 0/5

Moves:

Vacuum Wave*
Quick Attack*
Leer*
Focus Energy*
Double Team*
Pursuit*
False Swipe*
Agility*
Wing Attack*
Fury Cutter*

Counter*
Light Screen*
Steel Wing*

Swords Dance*
Giga Impact*
U-turn*

The remaining ref counter is put into Gyarados's MC, and he uses it to buy Rain Dance

I need a Grass-type so....

Budew [Thorn] (F)

Nature:
Modest

Type:
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:

Budew
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 55

EC: 3/9

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Sleep Powder
Synthesis
Extrasensory
Toxic
Venoshock
Energy Ball

I am immediately using 3/4 of my RC on its EC. The other will go into Aron's EC.

TC: 5 -> 3

edit: Claming four RC from here

Many of you may not know this, but up until now, Deck Knight has not been getting paid for his approval work. His approval post today reminded me of this, so I went through this thread and the registration thread to see how many approvals he has made. As it turns out, deck has approved 59 (!!!) teams and 32 prize posts, and he will now be getting paid accordingly. He receives 11 tokens for teams and 3 for prizes, giving Deck Knight a grand total of 14 Tokens! Spend them wisely, and thank you for all of your early work to ASB!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447798

Match that ended in a DQ.

5 RC. Yeah. SPending it on my Anorith, The Seventh Rock's EC.

The Seventh Rock(Armaldo)(Male)

Types
Bug: Summary: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Rock: Summary: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats
Adamant Nature(+Atk, - SpA)
Atk: Rank 6(+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 45

DC: 1/5

Abilities
Battle Armor(Innate): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Dream World(Locked)(Innate): Swift Swim: The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Attacks
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect
X-Scissor
Rock Blast

Rock Slide
Rock Polish
Swords Dance

Cross Poison
Rapid Spin
Screech

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming from these two first:

vs. dragonboy52
TC += 2 => 8

Gyarados (M), "Jormungandr"
Uses 3 MC to get Bide, the first gen TM.
EC: Fully Evolved
MC: 1 + 2 - 3 => 0
DC: Unlocked
+ Bide

Hephaestus the Piplup (M)
Uses 3 MC to get the 5th gen egg move Bide
EC: 1 + 1 => 2/9
MC: 1 + 2 - 3 => 0
DC: 1 + 1 => 2/5
+ Bide

Tirtouga (M), Ao
Gets three KO Counters, and uses them all as MC. 1 MC is used to get the level-up move Hydro Pump, 1 MC is used to get the level-up move Rain Dance, 1 MC is used to get the level-up move Rock Slide, 1 MC is used to get the level-up move Brine and 2 MC are used to get the HM Surf.
EC: 1 + 1 => 2/6
MC: 1 + 2 + 3 - 6 => 0
DC: 1 + 1 => 2/5
+ Hydro Pump
+ Rain Dance
+ Rock Slide
+ Brine
+ Surf

vs. Pippy
TC += 2 => 10

Tirtouga (M), Ao
Uses his KO Counter as yet another MC. He then uses 1 MC to get the level-up move Smack Down and 2 MC to get the TM move Substitute.
EC: 2 + 1 => 3/6
MC: 0 + 2 + 1 - 3 => 0
DC: 2 + 1 => 3/5
+ Smack Down
+ Substitute

Staryu, "Astraea"
Uses its KO Counter as a MC. It then uses 3 MC to get Pain Split, the HGSS tutor move.
EC: 3 + 1 => 4/6
MC: 0 + 2 + 1 - 3 => 0
DC: 3 + 1 => 4/5
+Pain Split

And you think that's all. But it isn't. I have 60 RC and 8 Work Counters, and all but three WC are going to be used ;)

With other counters:

Male Dragonite (*), "Nidhogg"
-Uses 16 Ref Tokens as MC
-Gets the TM Light Screen for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Substitute for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Focus Blast for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Brick Break for 2 MC
-Gets the level-up move Aqua Tail for 1 MC
-Gets the level-up move Dragon Tail for 1 MC
-Gets the 1st gen TM Bide for 3 MC
-Gets the 1st gen TM Razor Wind for 3 MC
EC: Fully Evolved
MC: 0 + 16 - 16 => 0
DC: Unlocked
+ Light Screen
+ Substitute
+ Focus Blast
+ Brick Break
+ Aqua Tail
+ Dragon Tail
+ Bide
+ Razor Wind

Male Marshtompz (*), "Poseidon"
-Uses 3 Ref Tokens as EC, which means that it now evolves:
EC: 6 + 3 => 9/9

[PIMG]260[/PIMG]
Male Swampert (*), "Poseidon"
-Uses 16 Ref Tokens as 15 MC and 1 DC
-Gets the TM Ice Beam for 2 MC
-Gets the level-up move Hammer Arm for 1 MC
-Gets the TM Focus Blast for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Stone Edge for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Substitute for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Scald for 2 MC
-Gets the Tutor move Hydro Cannon for 2 MC
-Gets the egg move Yawn for 3 MC
-Gets the level-up move Protect for 1 MC
-Unlocks his Dream World Ability, Damp
EC: 9/9
MC: 2 + 15 - 17 => 0
DC: 4 + 1 => 5/5
+ Ice Beam
+ Hammer Arm
+ Focus Blast
+ Stone Edge
+ Substitute
+ Scald
+ Hydro Cannon
+ Yawn
+ Protect
+ Damp - (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Staryu, "Astraea"
-Uses two Ref Tokens as EC, which means that Astraea too evolves.
EC: 4 + 2 => 6/6

[PIMG]121[/PIMG]
Starmie, "Astraea"
-Uses 21 RC as MC, and 1 RC as a DC.
-Unlocks Analytic
-Gets the level-up move Confuse Ray for 1 MC
-Gets the Gen Four TM Skill Swap for 3 MC
-Gets the TM Grass Knot for 2 MC
-Gets the level-up move Cosmic Power for 1 MC
-Gets the TM Light Screen for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Reflect for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Thunder Wave for 2 MC
-Gets the TM Rain Dance for 2 MC
-Gets the gen one TM Bide for 3 MC
-Gets the gen one TM Teleport for 3 MC
MC: 0 + 21 - 21 => 0
+ Confuse Ray
+ Skill Swap
+ Grass Knot
+ Light Screen
+ Reflect
+ Thunder Wave
+ Rain Dance
+ Bide
+ Teleport
+ Analytic - (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Lapras (M), "Typhon"
-Uses 7 RC as MC and 1 RC as a DC.
-Unlocks Hydration
-Gets the TM move Hidden Power Fighting (7) for 2 MC
-Gets the TM move Substitute for 2 MC
-Get the 1st gen TM move Bide for 3 MC
EC: Doesn't Evolve
MC: 0 + 7 - 7 => 0
+ Hidden Power Fighting (7)
+ Subsitute
+ Bide
+ Hydration - (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Finally, I spend four TC on 5 Watmel Berries, as per the Data Audit thread, and despite the fact no one else has yet, and a further six on five Enigma berries, leaving me with none.
+5 Watmel Berries
+5 Enigma Berries
-TC => 0

And that's enough to be getting on with. That leaves me with 1 Work Counter, which I will keep. I hope you enjoyed that more than I did. People kept telling me to spend them, so I just have spent them: In fact, over one hundred counters where just used.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Many of you may not know this, but up until now, Deck Knight has not been getting paid for his approval work. His approval post today reminded me of this, so I went through this thread and the registration thread to see how many approvals he has made. As it turns out, deck has approved 59 (!!!) teams and 32 prize posts, and he will now be getting paid accordingly. He receives 11 tokens for teams and 3 for prizes, giving Deck Knight a grand total of 14 Tokens! Spend them wisely, and thank you for all of your early work to ASB!
Windfalling:

The 14 will be divided thusly:

3 EC for Rook, to bring it up to 8 EC.

4 MC for Chew Toshio, to be spent on Agility(LV), Poison Jab(LV), and Swords Dance (TM).

4 MC for AquaVelva to be spent on Earthquake(TM) and Sandstorm(TM).

3 MC will go to Will Powers for Sand Tomb(Onix LV), Dragonbreath(LV), and Crunch(LV).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)