Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Two similar battles that are almost the same, but not quite:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466651
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466652
(See, the URLs are different by 1 number)

From battle 1:
Imanalt said:
Jas61292 get 2 cc
Delibird gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
From Battle 2:
Imanalt said:
Jas61292 get 2 cc
Delibird gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Keeping the CC.

Delibird puts 1 KO in DC and the other in MC

DC goes to 5/5 unlocking Insomnia and making him awesomely epic.

MC now total to 6, and will be all spent on 4th gen tutor move Sky Attack and 4th gen TM Focus Punch

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Converting 10 of my UC into TC, leaving me with 11 UC and 16 CC.

I am then using all 16 of my CC to buy a Light Clay and a Flame Orb.

I finally found a use for my 4UC!

I'ma use them on Hiawatha, my Scratchet, and get him 2MC. I'll then use these 2MC to buy Hyper Voice (Level) and Taunt (Level). I'll use the other 2 in my CC, so I'm now at 0UC, my CC's at 13, and Scratchet's at 0MC.

EDIT: Claiming from here.

I get 3CC, bringing me to 16CC.

Chimchar actually gets 1EC/3MC/1DC. his EC/DC are now 3/9 and 3/5, respectively. I'll purchase Heat Wave (Egg) with the 3MC, just because it's nice to have in TLR.

Claiming from Here.

2CC for me

1EC 1DC 2MC and 1KOC (->MC) for Hippopotas

I'd like to use that 2CC to buy a Houndour:

Houndour (Male)
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
Type: Fire/Dark
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction

Abilities:
Early Bird: This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Flash Fire: This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost
Unnerve (DW): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+15%, +5% Accuracy)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC:
DC:
MC:

Attacks:
Leer
Ember
Howl
Smog
Roar
Bite
Odor Sleuth
Beat Up

Will-o-Wisp
Nasty Plot
Fire Spin

Protect
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower

And I'll be using four other CC from my savings to buy Horsea and Mienfoo, and 1 UC to buy Mienfoo Hi Jump Kick

Houndour (Male)
Nature: Calm (+SpD -Atk)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious

Abilities:
Swift Swim: The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain
Sniper: This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks
Damp (DW): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:
DC:
MC:

Attacks:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility

Disable
Dragon Breath
Water Pulse

Scald
Rain Dance
Ice Beam

Mienfoo (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities:
Inner Focus: When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates
Regenerator: When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (+15%, +5% Accuracy)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Pound
Meditate
Detect
Fake-Out
Doubleslap
Swift
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick

Me First
Low Kick
Endure

Stone Edge
Dig
U-Turn

-2 CC

Slowpoke [Charles] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water / Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 13 (-) (15/1.15)
-10% Evasion

Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14)

Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt

Mud Sport
Sleep Talk
Safeguard

Scald
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

3 UC from this please

I would like to use these UC and three stockpiled UC as EC for Slawter the Ralts, evolving it into Slawter the Gallade, and leaving me with 0 UC. (3 when my last prize claim is accepted.)

Gallade (Slawter) (M)

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Steadfast
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (DW, Locked)
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 70 (69.6>70)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Growl (*)
Confusion (*)
Double Team (*)
Teleport (*)
Lucky Chant (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Psychic
Imprison
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Slash
Fury Cutter
Leer

Disable (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Encore (*)

Toxic (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Trick Room (*)

Background: Slawter is Frenzy's best friend. They both love chaos and the prowess they feel when causing it. When Slawter becomes a Gallade, his blade will be his primary weapons.

Also, I would like to use the unnaproved UC obtained in this post as 3 MC for Gallade to buy the moves Close Combat, Psycho Cut, and Swords Dance (all 5th gen level-up) for 3 MC.

Claiming some mons

Using 1 UC to get Power Whip

Necturine (TBD) Female
Nature:
Naughty
Type:
Grass: STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Anticipation:
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 51

Attacks: 14 Total
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Willowisp
Hex
Power Whip

Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Sketch

Pay Back
Protect
Shadow Ball

Eevee (TBD) Male
Nature:
Bold
Type:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away:

This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability:

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Anticipation:(DW)(LOCKED)

This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55

Attacks: 12 Total:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack

Detect
Flail
Wish

Toxic
Protect
Substitute

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
KingSerperior, Complications, Classical, Imanalt, Yarnus, jas, LadySalamence, Ziposaki, Mr.L, Aweshucks, typon, Destiny Warrior, and Wanderer approved. TRG is witheld for next approval round as requested.

Complications, your UC gain and expendature are approvable, but your evolution is not. A mon must battle in each stage to evolve to the next, so you are eligable to evolve to Kirlia but not Gallade. Remedy this and post that you have done so ("I have amended my Kirlia post" or some such) and I'll pick it up on the next round of approvals.

+11 UC

Also while I'm here I will spend 2 CC on purchasing my first new mon in quite a while.

Archen [Skwaks] (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +15% Acc, -1 Def)

Type: Rock/Flying
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (70*1.15)
Base Rank Total: 16

DC: N/A

Abilities:

Defeatist: (Trait) The Pokemon tires from prolonged battles easily, and its Attack and Special Attack reduce by two (2) Ranks when at or below 50% of its maximum HP. Once Defeatist is active, attacks cost two (2) less energy. If the Pokemon goes back above 50% of its maximum HP in battle, Defeatist's effects will disappear.

Attacks (16):
Quick Attack
Leer
Wing Attack
Rock Throw
Double Team
Scary Face
Pluck
AncientPower
Agility
Quick Guard

Stone Edge
Dig
Taunt

Earth Power
Head Smash
Defog

-2 CC

Chimchar [Lanky] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, +17% Acc, -1 SpD)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 71 (+) (61*1.15)

EC: 0/9

Attacks: (14)

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Encore
Fake Out
Focus Punch

Dig
Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Lord Jesseus / Typon77 / Deadfox081 Approved

Galladiator: Tourney prize claims must wait until a team in its entirely is out of the competition. Since at this moment your team is still in the tournament, I will have to Not Approve anything but CC gain.

Complications: Still Waiting on that update

+0.4 UC. Total 0.4 UC.

Claiming from my flashmatch.

Universal Counters: 23+3=26

EDIT: Going to purchase a few things.

First thing's first, going to get a Slakoth!

Firmitas [Slakoth] (M)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Truant:
(Innate) This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:

Spe: 30
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Attacks (12):
Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia

Body Slam
Night Slash
Sleep Talk

Protect
Blizzard
Thunder

Currency Counters: 16-2=14

After that, I'll spend some of my UC

Matrix (Porygon-Z)
MC: 0-->14

Spending that all on Embargo, Magic Coat, Teleport, Endure, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.

Serenity (Togekiss):
MC: 0-->10

Spending that on Light Screen, Reflect, Heal Bell, and Defog

Kimli (Snorlax):
MC: 0-->2

Spending that on Earthquake

Universal Counters: 26-26=0

From this battle, I get 2 CC. Stockpiling.
Bec receives 3 MC and a KOC, which I use as MC.
I'd like to buy Brave Bird (5th Gen Egg Move, 3 MC) and Night Slash. (5th Gen level-up, 1 MC.) This leaves me with 0 MC.

It's finally over...

I get 3 CC, up to 19 total.

Magneton (now Magnezone) gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC, and it buys Endure (Past Gen) and Swift (LU)
Tangela gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. KOC goes to DC, and the 3 MC are spent on Power Whip (LU) and Sunny Day (BW TM)
Darumaka (Now Darmanitan) gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. KOC goes to MC, and he buys the Egg Move Endure

EDIT: HAXHAXHAX

+4 CC, up to 23 total

EDIT2: Riolu > Feebas
+2 CC, up to 25 total.
Riolu gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. KOC goes to EC, and the MC are used to buy Agility (Egg Move)

+5 UC
Pocketing 3 of those.

I promised Leethoof I would buy one, so here we are: (-2 CC)

Shieldon (Menelik II) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Eva)
Type: Rock/ Steel
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Soundproof (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks: (13 total)
Tackle
Protect
Taunt
Metal Sound
Take Down
Iron Defense
Swagger

Counter
Stealth Rock
Rock Blast

Fire Blast
Thunder
Flash Cannon

And, even though I was convinced to buy that Shieldon over this... HONEY WATERWARRIOR DON'T GIVE A SHIT (-1 CC, 2 UC)

Onix (Shi Haungdi) Male
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus

Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Weak Armor (DW ability- LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 6
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks: (16 total)
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Sandstorm

Flail
Heavy Slam
Stealth Rock

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Taunt

+5 UC
These bring me to a total of 16 UC. I will use the 8 from this post, plus 2 of my stockpiled UC, to purchase a TwistedSpoon, leaving me with a total of 6 UC and 0 CC after all the stuff I'm buying.

Claiming from here.

2CC

Hippopotas, Cacnea, and Diglett: 1EC, 1DC, 2MC

Nohface: 1EC, 1DC, 2MC, 2KOC (->EC)

Then I'm going to use those three EC and 2 UC from savings to evolve Nohface

Stratos

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466667
claiming the 4 cc (1 KOC, sequences boost), 3 MC for colossoil

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466688
claiming the 3 cc (w/ KOC), 3 MC for Gliscor

using 2 cc to purchase RALTS

Ralts (M) Justice!

Types:

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 2 (+)
SPA: 1 (-)
SPD: 2
SPE: 40
SIZE: 1
WEIGHT: 1
BRT: 10

Abilities:

Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Moves:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse

Encore
Will-O-Wisp
Disable

Reflect
Ally Switch
Light Screen

it has the shittiest moves as of now, i know! it's not getting special attacks to be a gallade!

EDIT:
for Gliscor, who has 8 MC, purchasing False Swipe (2), Thief (2), Aqua Tail (3)

for colossoil, who has 3 MC, purchasing Superpower (3)

Okay so... Bigish claim here I guess.
Moves and things like that within tags.
Hitmonchan [Untouchable] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Keen Eye:
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy..

Iron Fist:
The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 3
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 4
Spe: 76

Size Class: 3

EC: 6/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Tackle
Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight
+Pursuit (0)
+Agility (0)
+Revenge (0)
+Comet Punch (0)
+Bullet Punch (0)
+Feint (0)
+Ice Punch (1)
+Thunderpunch (1)
+Fire Punch (1)
+Focus Punch (1)
+Sky Uppercut (1)
+Mach Punch (1)
+Counter (1)
+Quick Guard (1)
+Close Combat (1)

Endure
Hi Jump Kick
Rapid Spin

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Protect
Facade
+Rage (3)
+Bide (3)
+Drain Punch (3)
+Stone Edge (2)
+Bulldoze (2)
+Substitute (2)

So... That's all 29 UC I have used on Tyrogue, evolving it into Hitmonchan (+5 UC used on EC) and buying all sorts of moves, within the tags.

I'm also claiming the 2 CC/1 EC/1 DC/2 MC for Feebas from this.

With my 6 CC I'm going to buy a Thick Club for my cute little Cubone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)