Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming my prizes from this thread

This brings my CC total to 4

Using Mankey`s 2MC to learn Thunder-Punch and turning his KOC into a MC

Turning Corphish`s KOC into a MC,to teach it Crunch and X-Scissor

Buying a Ponyta and Grimer,bringing my CC to 0.

Twilight

<Ponyta> [Twilight] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+25% accuracy)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Run Away (Innate):
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Flash-Fire (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body (DW LOCKED,Innate):

This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Ponyta
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Growl(*)
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Ember(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Stomp(*)
Flame-Charge(*)
Fire-Spin(*)

Fire-Blast(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Sunny-Day(*)

Hypnosis(*)
Low-Kick(*)
Charm(*)

Bosco

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)

Nature: Sassy (-10% evasion)
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB;immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilites:
Stench (Innate):

This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold (Innate):

This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch (DW LOCKED,can be enabled):

This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)
Grimer
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 22(-)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:

Poison Gas(*)
Pound(*)
Harden(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Disable(*)
Sludge(*)
Minimize(*)
Mud-Bomb(*)

Poison-Jab(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Payback(*)

Curse(*)
Shadow-Sneak(*)
Acid-Spray(*)

Four months done at last... my The Legend Run: The Mysterious Cove is finally over!
From it, I gain:
4 CC
+3 Oran Berries
Butler (Audino): 4 MC, 2 DC, 1 KOC
Scraggy: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Both KO Counters are turned into MC Counters. (Butler 5 MC, Scraggy 3 MC)
Stockpiling the berries.

Now... let's go shopping!

Butler the Audino learns three moves: Hyper Voice (B2W2 Tutor: 2 Counters), Psychic (BW TM: 2 Counters), and Heal Pulse (Level up: 1 Counter). Butler has 0 MC remaining.

Scraggy will only learn one move: Drain Punch (Egg Move: 3 Counters). Scraggy has 0 MC remaining.

Now... I need a few teammates. I have my eye on a couple of bugs (Nincada and Spinarak... especially the Spinarak), but I'll catch them myself later. For now, I need someone to help rake in the cash and someone who is resistant to fighting, since both my current teammates are weak to it. I'll be spending all of my Currency Counters on two Pokemon.

Introducing... Dream Slayer the Zubat!

Dream Slayer the Zubat

Dream Slayer (Zubat) (Male)
Jolly Nature
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilties:
Inner Focus: Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(Dream World: Locked) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1-
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 64+
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12
Accuracy Bonus: +13.795043103448275862068965517241% (Or +14%)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Swift

Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Quick Attack

Toxic
Protect
Aerial Ace

And now, a sly cat... Fern the Meowth!

Fern the Mewoth

Fern (Meowth) (Female)
Hardy Nature
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilties:
Pick Up:Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Technician: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
(Dream World: Locked) Unnerve: Type: Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Spe: 90

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Bite
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Screech
Faint Attack
Taunt

Hypnosis
Odor Sleuth
Spite

Toxic
Aerial Ace
Thief

This leaves me with no CC remaining.

This is BS.

Sandile:
EC: 7->8
DC: 4->5
MC: 0->2->0
Moves: Earthquake, Crunch (LU)

Evolution time!

Krokorok "Krok" (M)
Nature: Jolly (-Special Attack, +15% Speed, +12% Accuracy)

Type: Ground/Dark
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Command: (Ability: Intimidate)
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Anger Point (DW Locked): (Innate) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 86 (+)
Base Rank Total: 14
+12% Accuracy

EC: 7/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Leer
Rage
Bite
Sand-Attack
Torment
Sand Tomb
Assurance
Mud-Slap
Embargo
Swagger
Earthquake
Crunch

Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Beat Up

Protect
Return
Double Team

Total: 18

Woobat:
EC: 0->1
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 0->1->5 (4 UC)
UC: 33->29
Moves: Calm Mind, Air Slash (LU)
Unlocks Simple.

+4 UC

Stockpiling.

Going to buy Discharge and Recycle for Porygon with the 2 MC I have stored up.

+4 more UC

Stockpiling.

+3 MC, +1 EC/DC, +1 KOC for Porygon, +1 CC

Putting 2 UC into Porygon's EC, evolving it.
Buying Teleport for 3 MC, putting KOC into CC leaving me at 4 CC.
Putting the rest of the UC into CC and buying a Silk Scarf.

Porygon [Micah Sanders]
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Trace:
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Download:
Type: Innate
At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Analytic (Dream World):
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 60

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Discharge
Recycle

Wonder Room
Magic Coat
Signal Beam

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Solarbeam
Teleport

Fixed...

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Dummy007 / C$FP / Frosty / WaterWarrior / Typon77 [It's worth it!!] / Sound [Make sure you mark that Remoraid has 2 MC left over in your profile - you can use them at any time!] / EspyOwner / Orcinus Duo Approved.

Matezoid: Not Approved. If you're purchasing a pokemon, you need to list out the entire pokemon, including it's Stats, Typing, and starting movepool (Like when you registered) - otherwise how is anyone to know what the mon has?

Eternal Drifter: First off, congrats on that incredible stalling. Secondly, your purchases are pretty much fine, but +Speed natures always round the speed up, so Zubat has 64 speed =]. So fix that and you're Approved

10 Approvals, so +1 UC for me, I'm up to 3 UC. Oh wait, I get 4 more here, to total 7 UC. Gonna keep hold of most of them for now, bar dropping 2 UC into Swoobat to pick up Calm Mind and Air Slash, both by level.

Also spending 3 CC (Down to 2) on 5* Lum Berries.

Self-Approved.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468164&page=2

83 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4318428#post4318428

85 UC

Buying

Chimchar-Simion (M)
Nature: Hardy
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist:(DW LOCKED)Innate
The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Spe: 61

Attacks:(19)
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Focus Punch
Fake Out
Encore

Flamethrower
Brick Break
Acrobatics

And

Litwick - Soul (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed [+5% Accuracy], -1 Atk)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body (Innate): This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW) (Innate): Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 23 (+)
Base Rank Total: 12

Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison

Clear Smog
Endure
Heat Wave

Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Taunt

and

Charmander - Tim (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds one Rank to Attack; Subtracts one Rank from Special Defense)
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (DW): (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Leer
Metal Claw
Smokescreen
Rage
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Crunch
Counter
Focus Punch

Dig
Rock Slide
Substitute

I don't have CC left :(

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469572

89 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469394

93 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469592

95 UC

I'M HALFWAY THERE

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449285&page=28

105 UC

My appologizes,i was unsure if that was necessary or not,so i decided to check.
The post has been properly edited to include info on Ponyta and Grimer.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4319648#post4319648
Jesseus: 4 CC (Amulet Coin)
Charizard: 3 MC (has full EC and DC elsewhere)
Feraligatr: 3 MC (had full EC and DC when he got here)
Blastoise: 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC (EXP Share)
Dragonite: 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC (EXP Share), 2 KOC
KOC as MC
And some evolutions:

Blastoise [Lambda] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 67 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2).
Rain Dish (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Flash Cannon
Withdraw
Water Gun
Bite
Rapid Spin
Protect
Water Pulse

Mirror Coat
Brine
Fake Out
Yawn

Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic
Surf
Dig
Brick Break
Counter

Dragonite [Zeta] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)

Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Attacks:
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Roost
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Safeguard
Outrage
Dragon Tail
Dragon Dance
Aqua Tail
Hyper Beam

Extremespeed
Light Screen
Dragon Pulse

Ice Beam
Surf
Thunder
Protect
Fire Blast
Light Screen

Feraligatr [Eta] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 78
Size Class: 4

MC: 6

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2).
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Flail
Thrash
Crunch
Aqua Tail
Superpower

Ice Punch
Dragon Dance
Aqua Jet

Brick Break
Rock Slide
Dive
Waterfall
Dig
Protect
Substitute

I'll stock the other stuff for now.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4319664#post4319664
12 UC

Claiming 22 CC (33) & 46 UC (61) from this battles:

* Lola gains 3 MC due to her DC and EC having been maxed already (at the time of the battle)
** Isis gains 3 MC due to her DC and EC having been maxed already (at the time of the battle)

Katherine (Gardevoir) gets 21 MC (23) & 4 KO (+3 MC = 27)
* Using 26 MC to learn Hypnosis (1), Imprison (1), Heal Bell (2), Helping Hand (2), Signal Beam (2), Hidden Power Fire [6] (2), Torment (2), Safeguard (2), Snatch (2), Sunny Day (2), Rain Dance (2), Destiny Bond (3) & Endure (3) leaving her at 1

Wilde (Gallade) gets 15 MC (15) & 5 KO (+5 MC = 20)
* Using 20 MC to learn Dream Eater (1) Future Sight (2), Dual Chop (2), Knock Off (2), Aerial Ace (2), X-Scissor (2), Helping Hand (2), Toxic (2), Safeguard (2), Poison Jab (2) & Zen Heabutt (2) leaving him at 0

Christine (Dragonite) gets 12 MC (16) & 4 KO (+4 MC = 20)
* Using 20 MC to learn Dragon Tail (1), Aqua Tail (1), Hyper Beam (1), Ice Punch (2), Fly (2), Heat Wave (2), Superpower (2), Tailwind (2), Blizzard (2), Rock Slide (2) & Endure (3) leaving her at 0

Fantine (Kitsunoh) gets 3 MC (12) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 14)
* Using 14 MC to learn Iron Head (1), Revenge (1), Super Fang (2), Endeavour (2), Superpower (2), Giga Impact (2), Torment (2) & Low Kick (2) leaving her at 0

Kurt (Slowbro) gets 3 MC (6) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 8)
* Using 8 MC to learn After You (2), Block (2), Hyper Beam (2) & Rest (2) leaving him at 0

Cicuta (Roserade) gets 3 MC (5) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 7)
* Using 7 MC to learn Worry Seed (2), Rain Dance (2) & Mud Slap (3) leaving her at 0

Vogue (Starmie) gets 3 MC (3) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 4)
* Using 4 MC to learn Signal Beam (2) & Icy Wind (2) leaving her at 0

Éponine (Togekiss) gets 9 MC (9) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 10)
* Using 10 MC to learn Baton Pass (1), Hyper Voice (2), Tailwind (2), Icy Wind (2) & Defog (3) leaving her at 0

Lola (Jynx) gets 14 MC (14) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 15)
* Using 14 MC to learn Blizzard (1), Perish Song (1), Psychic (1), Heal Bell (2), Drain Punch (2), Energy Bal (2), Taunt (2) & Endure (3) leaving her at 1

Kirot (Metagross) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 3 MC to learn Miracle Eye (1) & Rock Polish (2) leaving him at 0

Isis
(Meowth) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 3 MC to learn Hyper Voice (2) leaving her at 1

Mo'Nique (Mamoswine) gets 2 MC (4) & 1 DC (2/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 5)
* Using 4 MC to learn Blizzard (1), Earthquake (1) & Dig (2) leaving her at 1

Pandora (Misdreavus) gets 2 EC (4/6), 5 MC (10) & 3 KO (+3 MC = 13)
* Using 13 MC to learn Shadow Ball (1), Pain Split (1), Perish Song (1), Taunt (2), Psychic (2), Hidden Power Fighting [7] (2), Icy Wind (2) & Heal Bell (2) leaving her at 0

Nessarose (Kadabra) gets 2 EC (6/9), 4 MC (5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 6)
* Using 3 UC to increase his EC to 9/9, leaving me at 58 UC
** Evolves into Alakazam
*** Using 6 MC to learn Focus Blast (2), Torment (2) & Magic Coat (2) leaving him at 0

Nessarose (Alakazam) {♂}

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +22% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Psychic

• Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:

• Synchronize: (Innate)
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
  • Inner Focus: (Innate)
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
  • Magic Guard: (Innate)
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Stats:

Atk:
Def:
1 (-)
SpA:
SpD:
Spe:
138 (+)
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
9/9
MC:
DC:
5/5

Attacks: 23

Teleport

Kinesis
Confusion
Disable
Miracle Eye
Ally Switch
Psybeam
Reflect
Recover
Psyquic

Guard Split

Light Screen
Encore
Magic Coat

Psychic

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Zap Cannon
Counter
Torment
Focus Blast

Columbia (Protowatt) gets 1 EC (3/6), 2 MC (6), 1 DC (3/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 7)
* Using 3 UC to increase his EC to 6/6, leaving me at 55 UC
** Evolves into Krillowatt
*** Using 7 MC to learn Hydro Pump (1), Thunder (1), Volt Switch (1), Discharge (1), Muddy Water (1) & Earth Power (2) leaving her at 0

Columbia (Krillowatt) {♀}

Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +17% Acc, -1 SpD)
Type: Water/Electric

• Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

• Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:

• Trace: (Can be Activated)
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.​
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.​
  • Shell Armor (DW): (Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

HP:
Atk:
Def:
SpA:
SpD:
2 (-)
Spe:
121 (+)
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
6/6
MC:
DC:
3/5

Attacks: 24

Bubble

Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect
Ice Shard
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Aqua Jet
Mirror Coat
Counter
Imprison
Hydro Pump
Thunder
Volt Switch
Discharge
Muddy Water

Follow Me

Me First
Sheer Cold
Earth Power

Blizzard

Scald
Thunder Wave

Madame R (Happiny) gets 1 EC (1/9), 2 MC (2), 1 DC (1/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 3)
* Using 3 UC to increase his EC to 4/9, leaving me at 52 UC
** Evolves into Chansey

*** Using 3 MC to learn Tri Attack (3) leaving her at 0

Madame Rouge (Chansey) {♀}

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

• Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

• Natural Cure: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
  • Serene Grace: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
  • Healer (DW): (Innate)
This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats:

HP: 140
Atk:
0 (-)
Def:
SpA:
3 (+)
SpD:
Spe:
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
4/9
MC:
DC:
1/5

Attacks: 21

Pound

Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss
Defense Curl

Pound
Growl
Tail Whip
Softboiled
DoubleSlap
Minimize
Sing
Bestow

Counter

Mud Bomb
Endure
Tri Attack

SolarBeam

Flamethrower
Psychic

Marceline (Feebas) gets 5 UC (+5 EC = 6/6)
* Evolves into Milotic
** Leaving me at 47 UC
*** Using 4 MC to learn Hydro Pump (1), Rain Dance (1) & Dragon Pulse (2) leaving her at 0

Marceline (Milotic) {♀}

Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Water

• Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

• Marvel Scale: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).​
  • Cute Carm (DW): (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
4 (+)
SpA:
SpD: 5

Spe:
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
6/6
MC:
DC:
1/5

Attacks: 19

Splash

Tackle
Water Gun
Wrap
Water Sport
Refresh
Water Pulse

Twister
Recover
Captivate
Hydro Pump
Rain Dance

Confuse Ray

Mirror Coat
Hypnosis

Ice Beam

Scald
Light Screen
Blizzard

Bubblegum (Cleffa) gets 2 UC (+2 EC = 4/9)
* Evolves into Clefairy
** Leaving me at 45 UC
*** Using 6 MC to learn Body Slam (1), Moonlight (1), Meteor Mash (1), Light Screen (1) & Hyper Voice (2) leaving her at 0

Bubblegum (Clefairy) {♀}

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

• Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

• Cute Charm: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
  • Friend Guard (DW): (Innate)
The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:

HP:
Atk:
Def:
SpA:
3 (+)
SpD:
Spe:
30 (-)
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
4/9
MC:
DC:
2/5

Attacks: 13

Pound
Charm
Encore
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Copycat
Magical Leaf
DoubleSlap
Defense Curl
Follow Me
Bestow
Minimize
Wake-Up Slap
Cosmic Power
Body Slam
Moonlight
Light Screen
Meteor Mash

Wish
Aromatherapy
Metronome
Hyper Voice

Thunder Wave

Flamethrower
Psyshock

Mirage (Bronzor) gets 5 UC (+5 EC = 6/6)
* Evolves into Bronzong
** Leaving me at 40 UC
*** Using 2 MC to learn Zen Headbutt (2) leaving it at 0

Mirage (Bronzor) {O}

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Steel / Psychic

• Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

• Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:

• Levitate: (Trait)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a flying type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
  • Heatproof: (Innate)
This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
  • Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate)
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.
Stats:

Atk:
4 (+)
Def:
SpA:
SpD:
Spe:
28 (-)
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
6/6
MC:
DC:
1/5

Attacks: 12

Tackle

Confusion
Hypnosis
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory
Safeguard
Gyro Ball
Payback
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Psywave
Iron Defense
Faint Attack
Safeguard

Zen Headbutt

Trick Room

Rock Slide
Earthquake

Persephone (Duskull) gets 3 UC (+3 EC = 4/9)
* Evolves into Dusclops
** Leaving me at 37 UC
*** Using 2 MC to learn Shadow Ball (2) leaving her at 0

Persephone (Dusclops) {♀}

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ghost

• Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

• Pressure: (Trait)
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Stats:

Atk:
Def:
SpA:
3 (+)
SpD:
Spe:
22 (-)
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
6/6
MC:
DC:
x.x

Attacks:

Leer

Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Gravity
Bind

Pain Split

Imprison
Destiny Bond

Shadow Ball
Ice Beam

Charge Beam
Toxic

Karma (Salamence) changes nature from Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def) to Hasty (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 Def)
* Free Nature Change from before the Speed Change (too long ago)
** Using 10 MC to learn Tailwind (2), Heat Wave (2), Aqua Tail (2), Stone Edge (2) & Shadow Claw (2) leaving her at 0

Karma (Salamence) {♀}

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon/Flying

• Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

• Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

• Intimidate: (Can be Activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
  • Moxie: (Innate)
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Stats:

Atk: 5
Def: 2 (-)
SpA: 4
SpD: 3
Spe: 115 (+)
SC: 4
WC: 5
BST: 22

Attacks: 32

Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Crunch
Protect
Zen Headbutt
Double-Edge
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Dragon Tail
Fly

Flamethrower
Brick Break
Dragon Claw
Substitute
Rock Slide
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Draco Meteor
Outrage
Earthquake
Roost
Stone Edge
Heat Wave

Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Tailwind
Heat Wave
Aqua Tail

Using 7 CC to get a Mollux
* Using 27 UC to increase his DC to 5/5 and it's MC to 22, leaving me at 10 UC
** Unlocks Illuminate (DW)
Using 22 MC to learn Moonlight (1), Heat Wave (1), Recover (1), Eruption (1), Bug Bite (2), Gastro Acid (2), Heal Bell (2), Thunderbolt (2), Thunder (2), Sludge Wave (2), Will-o-Wisp (2), Protect (2) & Thunder Wave (2)

Lamarché (Mollux) {♂}
Nature:Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Fire / Poison

• Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

• Fire: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

• Dry Skin: (Innate)
This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
  • Illuminate: (Trait)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.
Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
4 (+)
SpA:
SpD: 4

Spe: 76
SC: 3
WC: 3
BST: 20

EC: -.-

Attacks: 16

Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume
Moonlight
Heat Wave
Recover
Eruption

Heal Pulse

Healping Hand
Rapid Spin
Bug Bite
Gastro Acid
Heal Bell

Flamethrower

Fire Blast
Sludge Bombs
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Sludge Wave
Will-o-Wisp
Protect
Thunder Wave

And 2 CC or another new member to the family, lovely Azurril

Maureen (Azurill) {♀}

Nature:Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Abilities:

• Think Fat: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
  • Huge Power: (Trait)
This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
  • Sap Sipper: (Innate)
This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Atk:
Def:
SpA:
2 (+)
SpD: 2

Spe: 17 (+)
SC: 1
WC: 1
BST: 10

Attacks: 16

Splash
Charm
Bubble
Tail Whip
Slam
Water Sport
Water Gun
BubbleBeam
Helping Hand
Bounce

Encore
Muddy Water
Soak

Scald
Ice Beam
Waterfall

And we shall finish the shopping spree with some of this new priced marvels

Leaving me at 2 CC and 10 UC and the hate of whoever approves this

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Popping my 3 UC on my Nidorina's EC and DC, bringing them to maximum.

<Nidoqueen> [Kiova] (Female)
Nature: Brave (+Att, -Spe)
Type: Poison/Ground
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Type: Can be Disabled)
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Rivalry: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Sheer Force: (Type: Can be Enabled) [DW, Unlocked]
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 66 (-, 10% decrease in evasion)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks:
Growl
Scratch
Tail Whip
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Swipes
Bite
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Crunch
Chip Away

Pursuit
Supersonic
Disable

Poison Jab
Ice Beam
Substitute
Protect
Hone Claws

Oh, and I might as well spend my MC while I'm at it.

Farfetch'd uses his 3 to learn Trump Card, an egg move.

Charizard uses his 4 to learn Tailwind and Outrage, both BW Tutor Moves.

Dragonite uses his 4 to learn Dragon Tail, a BW TM, and Iron Head, a BW Tutor Move.

Oh, and spending 2 of my 3 CC on a Psyduck.

<Psyduck> [Lucy] (Female)
Nature: Docile (Neutral)
Type: Water

Abilities:
Damp: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Cloud Nine: (Type: Trait)
Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.) Cloud Nine also has a command that can nullify weather on the field.

Swift Swim: (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 2

Attacks:
Water Sport
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Disable
Confusion
Water Pulse
Fury Swipes
Screech

Refresh
Secret Power
Confuse Ray

Ice Beam
Surf
Shadow Claw

Okay guys, that last claim I made? Disregard it, since I'm clearly a dumbass who gives his pokemon moves they already have.

So let's try this again.

The four UC I got are still distributed the same way - two into my Hydreigon's MC, and the other two into that of my Togekiss. But instead, both learn the tutor move Tailwind.

Again, I retract that last claim I made in favor of this one.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466792&page=3

Claiming 8 UC (I think it is right)

Will Stockpile 3, bring my total from 27UC to 30UC.

The 5 remaning UC will be used on my Tepig. First of all I'll (finally) evolve it into a Pignite. Next it will get the following moves:

- Arm Thrust (upon Evolution)
- Flamethrower (-1 UC, LU)
- Protect (-2 UC, TM)
- Taunt (-2 UC, TM)

Result being:

Ganon (M) Pignite

Type:

Fire Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Blaze (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Thick Fat (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

EC 6/9
MC 0
DC 2/5

Nature:

Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Pignite
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48 (-) (55/1.15 = 48)
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks

Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Assurance
Head Smash
Flare Blitz
Roar
Arm Thrust
Flamethrower

Yawn
Superpower
Sleep Talk

Fire Blast
Wild Charge
Will-o-Wisp
Rest
Protect
Taunt

From here, I claim 3 CC.

Kindle, my Chimchar, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Endure, via past-gen TM.
I'll also spend 4 UC to teach him Grass Knot and Will-O-Wisp. (BW TM)

Nightfall, my Zorua, claims 1 EC, and 2 MC.
He'll buy Payback, via BW TM.
I'll spend 4 more UC to teach him Grass Knot (BW TM) and Dark Pulse. (BW Tutor)

Aloe, my Budew, claims 1 EC, 3 MC (EXP Share), and 1 DC.
She'll buy Endure, via past-gen TM.
I'll also spend 4 more UC to teach her Rest (BW TM) and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor).

Paradox, my Ralts, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Skill Swap, via egg move.
I'll also spend 4 UC to teach him Thunder Wave and Torment, both via BW TM.

Finally, Opal, my Minccino, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 3 KOC, all of which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Last Resort (LU), Toxic (BW TM) and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor).

That's a total of 4+4+4+4=16 UC spent.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also claiming 4 UC from here.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here and here ^_^

3 CC

Toki (Togepi) earns 2 EC, 2 DC, 4 MC, 1 KOC
Bulbasaur earns 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC

Buying Wish (level-up), SolarBeam (TM), and Fire Blast (TM) for 4 MCs and 1 KOC
Buying SolarBeam (TM) for Bulbasuar for 2 MCs

Time to claim
First off MAGIKARPPPPPPPPP
Magikarp already has 4EC, 1MC, 1DC
He gains 1DC from the battle bring it to 2
He gains 1EC and 1KOC which goes into EC ready to evolve
He automatically learns Thrash, Bite and Dragon Rage he uses the 3MC to buy Aqua Tail(BW LU) and Protect(BW TM)
[pimg]130[/pimg]
Gyarados(M)
Nature: Mild(+SpA, -Def)
Water:Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities

Intimidate:[Type: Can be Enabled]When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Moxie:[Type: Innate][DW]This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 81
Size Class: 6
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Attacks
Level Up: Splash, Tackle, Flail, Thrash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Aqua Tail
TM/HM: Protect
5th Gen Tutor: Bounce
Event: Bubble, Reversal

Onto Solosis
He gets 1EC taking it to 5 more then ready to evolve
He gets 1DC takes it to 4 his KOC brings it to 5 unlocking Regenerator
He gets 2MC using it to buy Gyro Ball
Evolution Time
[pimg]608[/pimg]
Solosis [Fission] (M)
Nature: Brave(+Att, -Spe, -10%Eva)
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Overcoat:[Type Innate]This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Magic Guard:[Type Innate]This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Regenerator:[Type Innate][DW]When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 26(-)

EC 5/9
MC 0
DC 5/5

Attacks
Level Up - Psywave, Reflect, Rollout, Snatch, Hidden Power Fire 7, Light Screen, Charm, Recover, Psyshock, Pain Split
TM/HM - Safeguard, Trick Room, Explosion, Shadow Ball, Thunder, Gyro Ball
Egg Moves - Imprison, Confuse Ray, Acid Armour
5th Gen Tutor - Magic Coat, After You

And Ofc I get 2CC from that match bringing me to 6
One more game
I get one 1CC bringing it to 7
Treecko gets 1EC going to 1
Treecko gets 1DC going to 1
Treecko gets 2MC and 1KOC using it to buy Detect(BW LU), Drain Punch(BW2 Tutor)

Claiming my prize from my attempt at the battle hall.

Turning Mankey`s 2HC into KOC,wich are turned into MCs,bringing his total to 3.
Teaching him Counter

And claiming 2CC,wich i will save for now.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Orcinus, Matezoide, rickheg, Jesseus, waterwarrior, Gerard, Ullar, The Wanderer, Frosty, EndQuote, sandshrewz, Wobbanaut, Yarnus, C$FP, Matezoide and Espyowner.

APPROVED!

That gives me 2 UC and leaves me with 0.3!

Also claiming from this somewhat disappointing Silver Pike.

C$FP said:
Alchemator: (1 * 3 non-battle rooms) + (2 * 1 of Lucy's mons defeated) = 5 CC
Stevenson the Starmie: 3 KOC
Orwell the Metagross: 7 KOC
Harper Lee the Girafarig: N/A
Stockpiling everything, and self-approving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)