Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOC goes to Steve (1), Zeke (1), and Gary (1)
Scrafty: 3 MC
Flarelm (Gary): 1 EC, 2 MC
Electabuzz (Zeke): 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Arghonaut: 1 DC, 2 MC
Tomohawk: 1 DC, 2 MC
Croconaw (Steve): 1 EC, 2 MC

DFrog gets 2 CC
Claiming from here, match ended in forfeit.
All MC is stockpiled.
All CC is stockpiled.
All KOC earned by: Electabuzz, Flarelm & Croconaw is invested into EC.

Subway
Kingdra gets 1DC and 2MC which is used to buy Quash (BW TM)
Hall
Solosis gets 4HC, 3 goes into EC, 1 goes into MC giving it Wonder Room(BW LU)
Evo time
[pimg]609[/pimg]
Reuniclus[Fission](M)
Nature: Brave(+Att, -Spe, -10%Eva)
Psychic:Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Overcoat:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Magic Guard:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Regenerator:[Type: Innate][DW]When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 26(-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC 9/9
MC 0
DC 5/5

Attacks:
Level Up: Psywave, Reflect, Rollout, Snatch, Hidden Power Fire 7, Light Screen, Charm, Recover, Psyshock, Pain Split, Psychic, Wonder Room
TM/HM: Safeguard, Trick Room, Explosion, Shadow Ball, Thunder, Gyro Ball, Protect
Egg Moves: Imprison, Confuse Ray, Acid Armour
5th Gen Tutor: Magic Coat, After You

Spending 7CC on a Hera
[pimg]214[/pimg]
Heracross[Braveheart](M)
Nature: Jolly(+Spe, -SpA, +11%Acc)
Bug:Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Fighting:Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Swarm:[Type: Innate]When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Guts:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Moxie:[Type: Innate][DW]This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 98(+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level Up: Night Slash, Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Chip Away, Counter, Brick Break
TM/HMs: Dig, Stone Edge, Protect
Egg Moves: Bide, Focus Punch, Pursuit

From this Battle Hall reffing...

Universal Counters: 56 + 8 = 64

And from my recent Battle Arcade run...

Currency Counters: 10 + 4 = 14

Hakumen - Kitsunoh (M)
MC: 0 + 9 MC + 2 from KOs = 11
-Using Move Counters to learn Earthquake (5th Gen TM), Protect (5th Gen TM), Ice Punch (5th Gen Tutor), Iron Head (Level up), Taunt (5th Gen TM), and Thunderpunch (5th Gen Tutor).

From here, I claim 3 CC.

Fang, my Feraligatr, claims 9 MC and 2 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy:
Sleep Talk and Block (BW2 Tutor) (4 MC)
Rest and Fling (BW TM) (4 MC)
Detect (Past-gen Tutor) (3 MC)

Thanks!

Bug-On-Bug Action: Only on Direct Demand!

Temperantia's prizes
1 CC
3 MC and a KOC for Vespi

KOC goes into Vespiquen's movepool

Vespiquen gets Bug Buzz (Combee Lv), Air Slash (Lv) and Protect (TM)

Vespiquen- Iseria (F)
Nature: Sassy (add * to Special Defense, divide Speed by 1.15; increase in opponent's acuracy by a flat 10%)
Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 4
SpA: 3
SpD(+): 5
Spe: 34 (40/1.15= 34.78, rounded down)
SC: 3
WC: 3
BRT: 19

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Sweet Scent
Gust
Poison Sting
Confuse Ray
Fury Cutter
Bug Bite
Defend Order
Pursuit
Fury Swipes
Power Gem
Heal Order
Toxic
Attack Order
Destiny Bond
Bug Buzz
Air Slash

Ominous Wind
Mud-Slap
Tailwind

Acrobatics
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Venoshock
U-Turn
Protect

Total Moves: 25

• typon77: APPROVED
  • Orcinus Duo: APPROVED
  • The Wanderer: APPROVED
  • LockDown: APPROVED
  • zarator: APPROVED
  • Lord Jesseus: APPROVED
  • SubwayJ: APPROVED
  • deadfox081: APPROVED
  • rickheg: APPROVED
  • DFrog: APPROVED
  • Wobbanaut: APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: APPROVED
  • Sound: APPROVED
  • Texas Cloverleaf: APPROVED
  • Imanalt: APPROVED
  • TheWolfe: APPROVED
  • EndQuote: I think you mean past gen TM for Detect on Feraligatr. It costs the same anyway so APPROVED
  • Temperantia: APPROVED
  • C$FP: APPROVED
  • AOPSUser: APPROVED

Anyway, this registration tower approval brings my UC to 27.1, these approvals bring it to 29.1 and my work for the calculator brings it to 30.1. The calculator payouts are not official until it's all done, so that UC currently does not exist.

In addition, from this battle, I claim 2 CC, bringing my CC total to 5 (or 8 once the prizes for my tourney battle are approved).

Lady Tremaine the Jynx gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into her MC, bringing her MC to 4. With those 4 MC she gets the BW tutors Heal Bell and Icy Wind.

Evil Queen the Milotic gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into her MC, bringing her MC to 3 and her DC to 3/5. With those 3 MC she gets the egg move Mud Sport, bringing her MC to 0. In addition, I spend 2 of my UC to teach her the BW TM Surf, bringing my UC to 28.1 27.1.

Oh, one more thing. I add 5 UC to Scroop the Scyther's EC, bringing it to 5/6 and my UC to 23.1 22.1.

SELF-APPROVED

Alright, I have 42 UC. I'm spending 37 of them on my Dusknoir right now, for no real reason.

Cyclost learns the following moves;
5th Gen Tutor; Dark Pulse, Snatch, Skill Swap (3)
5th Gen TM; Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Psychic, Double Team, Focus Blast, Bulldoze, Rock Slide (8)
Past Gen whatever; Faint Attack, Sucker Punch, Counter, DynamicPunch, Endure (5)

2*(3+8) + 3*(5) = 22 + 15 = 37 UC, leaving me with 5.
Right as I was about to edit these moves into my profile, I noticed that Dusknoir already has Endure and Counter. I'd like to regain those 6 UC, leaving me with 11 now.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468986&page=2

CC: 3->5

Magmar:
EC: 6->7->8->9 (1KOC and 1 UC go here)
MC: 3->5
DC: 2->3

Lampent:
EC: 6->7->8->9 (1KOC and 1UC go here)
MC: 0->2
DC: 2->3

UC: 30->28

Also, if that wasn't obvious enough, I'll evolve the two of them. They get the following moves upon evolution:

Magmortar:
- Thunderpunch
- Clear Smog
- Flame Burst

Also, I am buying some as well:

Magmortar:
Lava Plume (-1MC)
Thunderbolt (-2MC)
Substitute (-2MC)

Chandelure:
- Overheat (-1MC)
- Curse (-1MC)

End result being:

Magmortar [Efreet] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% to speed, +11% accuracy; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Vital Spirit (DW): [LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 96 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 3/5

Moves:
Ember
Smog
Leer
Fire Punch
Smokescreen
Faint Attack
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Fire Blast
Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch
Clear Smog
Flame Burst
Lava Plume

Mach Punch
Cross Chop
Flare Blitz

Psychic
Will-o-Wisp
Protect
Counter
Thunderbolt
Substitute

Chandelure [Jalhalla] (M)

Nature: Relaxed (+ Defense, - Speed)

Type: Ghost / Fire
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Abilities:
Flame Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Shadow Tag (DW): [LOCKED] (Innate) Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 6
Spe: 69(-)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
DC 3/5

Attacks:
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-o-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison
Hex
Pain Split
Curse
Overheat

Heat Wave
Haze
Endure

Trick Room
Solarbeam
Shadow Ball
Sunny Day
Fire Blast

It should be all for now.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+6 UC Get!

Golurk needs more moves, so...
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
EC: 6/6
MC: 6 (+6 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Grass Knot, Swagger (Both Gen V TM), & Earth Power (Gen V Tutor)
---
That is all. Yay my Golurk now has over 50% of its full movepool...

EDIT: +1 UC Get!

I spend that 1 UC on Hieratic the Trapinch's EC, giving it 3/9 EC.

0+6+1-6-1=0 UC

COUNTERS

SubwayJ
UC: 0--->7

Carcassonne
MC: 0--->2 (UC)--->0
Buys Earthquake (BW TM)

Rock-Paper-Scissors
MC: 0--->3 (UC)--->0
Buys Metronome (Egg)
Saving the last 2 UC

EDIT:
2 more UC

SubwayJ
UC: 2--->4--->0

Jenga
MC: 0--->4--->0
Buys Dragon Rush, Hyper Beam, Dragon Tail and Aqua Tail (LV UP)

I have 5UC using 2 of them to buy a Torchic

Nova the Torchic (F)

Nature: Hasty (-Def, +Spe)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost: (DW LOCKED,Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (+9% accuracy)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Scratch (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Peck (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Fire Spin (*)

Feint
Endure
Night Slash

Dig
Protect
Fire Blast

Well, this shows I REALLY need to work on the movepools of my Poke'mon.

Claims:

Eternal Drifter: 1 CC
Fern: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

The MC and CC will be stockpiled.

Fern's new totals:
EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Eternal Drifter's Total CC: 3

Edit: While claiming above, another of my battles was finished.

Total CC is now up to 5, Fern's EC and DC are up to 3, and Fern has 1 MC remaining after getting Swift (Past Generation TM/Move Tutor). Still need Icy Wind, Shock Wave, and Water Pulse... but that's another day...

Also, double checking, Spiritomb costs 7 CC, correct?

Summary:
Fern:
EC: 3/5
MC: 1 (Gains Swift)
DC: 3/6

Eternal Drifter:
5 CC

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
rickheg, Orcinus, Texas, Frosty, Rediamond, IAR, SubwayJ, Jesseus, Wobbanaut, Eternal Drifter [You're correct on Spiritomb, and my eternally invincible foe are all approved.

There's 1 UC, and I have 0.5 carried over from last time.

Claiming from here too. ;_;

C$FP said:
Alchemator: (1 * 5 non-battle rooms) + (2 * 2 of Lucy's mons defeated) = 9 CC
Stevenson the Starmie: 4 KOC
Orwell the Metagross: 3 KOC
Shakespeare the Gallade: 4 KOC
Stockpiling every mon's KOC into MC. Gonna spend those 9 CC soon.

Smoochum [Christie] (F)

• Nature: Hasty (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. [+13% Acc.], subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense.)

Type:

• [Ice]: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
  • [Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Stats:

Def: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 75 (74.75^)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
MC:
DC:
0/5

Abilities:

• Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
  • Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
  • Hydration (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.
Attacks (15):

Confusion
Fake Out
Fake Tears
Grass Knot
Heart Stamp
Ice Beam
Lick
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Nasty Plot
Pound
Powder Snow
Shadow Ball
Sing
Sweet Kiss

Slowpoke [Flemming] (M)

• Nature: Sassy (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense, Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)
Type:

• [Water]: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
  • [Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 13 (15/1.15v)
Weight Class: 3

Abilities:

• Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
  • Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
  • Regenerator (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Attacks (14):

Block
Confusion
Curse
Disable
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Growl
Headbutt
Me First
Scald
Tackle
Water Gun
Yawn
Zen Headbutt

Meditite [Cussler] (M)

• Nature: Jolly (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. [+11% Acc.], subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack.)
Type:

• [Fighting]: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 [4 Pure Power]
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (60*1.15)
Weight Class: 2

Abilities:

• Pure Power: (Trait) This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by 1 Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
  • Telepathy (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Attacks (15):

Bide
Calm Mind
Confusion
Detect
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Feint
Hidden Power [Ground] [7]
Light Screen
Meditate
Mind Reader
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Rock Slide
Swagger

Leaves me with 3 CC, and self-approving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)