Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my 3 UC to evolve my Bayleef

<Meganium> [Marluxia] (Male)
Nature: Modest
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Leaf Guard:(Innate)(DW UNLOCKED)In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Meganium
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:(21)
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder
Tackle
Reflect
Natural Gift
Magical Leaf
Growl
Synthesis
Body Slam
Light Screen
Safeguard
Aromatherapy

Leaf Storm
GrassWhistle
Leech Seed
Wring Out
Magic Coat

Energy Ball
Protect
Sunny Day
Toxic

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
UllarWarlord / Frosty / Eternal Drifter / danmantincan (Lucky...) / AOPSUser / EndQuote / UllarWarlord / IAR / TRG / Frosty Approved

Texas: Not Approved. Nature changes, especially those where +spe and -spe are concerned, need to show the updated stats. The rest is AOK.

+1.1 UC, that's a total of 18.9 UC in my pocket.

---

+2 CC and +1 CC [18 CC].

Marill and Goldeen both gain 2 EC, 5 MC and 2 DC, and Goldeen gains a 6th MC from v Lockdown. Marill gains 1 KOC, moved into DC, and Goldeen gains 2 KOC, 1 into DC and 1 into EC. This leaves them at:

Marill: 6/9 EC, 5 MC, 4/5 DC.
Goldeen: 4/6 EC, 8 MC, 4/5 DC.

Marill's MC is used to Purchase Hydro Pump (1 MC), Ice Punch (2 MC), and Brick Break (2 MC).
Goldeen's MC is used to purchase Agility (1 MC), Aqua Ring (1 MC), Fury Attack (1 MC), Horn Drill (1 MC), Megahorn (1 MC), Soak (1 MC) and Waterfall (1 MC), leaving 1 MC remaining.

Self Approved

• AOPSUser: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 14.3, and then from this battle I claim 5 CC, bringing my CC total to 9.

Shere Khan the Liepard gets 3 MC, bringing his MC total to 3. With 2 MC he gets the BW tutor Seed Bomb, bringing his MC to 1.

McLeach the Cacturne gets 2 MC and 1 DC and I will put 2 UC into his MC, bringing his MC to 4 and his DC to 5/5. This means he unlocks his DW ability Water Absorb, and using the 4 MC he gets the BW TMs Toxic and Venoshock, bringing his MC to 0 and my UC to 12.3.

Monstro the Wailmer gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC. The KOC go into his MC and I will put 1 UC into his EC, bringing my UC to 11.3, his EC to 5/6, his MC to 4 and his DC to 4/5. Using the 4 MC, he gets the level-up move Brine and the egg move Soak, bringing his MC to 0.

Yzma the Yanma gets 1 EC, 3 MC and 1 DC and I will add 1 UC to her EC, bringing my UC to 10.3, her EC to 5/6, her MC to 4 and her DC to 4/5. Using the 4 MC, she gets the BW tutor Giga Drain and the BW TM Hidden Power Ground 7.

Evil Queen the Milotic gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into her MC, bringing her MC to 3 and her DC to 3/5. With 2 MC she gets the BW tutor Magic Coat, bringing her MC to 1.

Hopper the Scyther gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his EC to 3/6, his MC to 2 and his DC to 3/5. Using the 2 MC he gets the BW TM U-turn, bringing his MC to 0.

SELF-APPROVED

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471709

Frosty: 0->4 CC

Zoroark (Canas): MC: 0->3->0
Using them get:
- Torment (LU)
- Agility (LU)
- Punishment (LU)

Tangrowth (Nudeln): MC: 0->3->5(2KOC)->0
Using them to get:
- Ancientpower (LU)
- Synthesis (BW Tutor)
- Poison Jab (BW TM)

Rotom (Poltergeist): MC: 0->3->5 (2KOC)->0
Using them to get:
- Sucker Punch (Past Gen Tutor)
- Rain Dance (BW TM)

Ferrothorn (Onox): MC: 0->3->0
Using them to get:
- Spikes (Egg)

Cottonee (Veran):
EC: 4->5/6
MC: 0->2
DC: 2->3/5

Using the MC to get:
- Endeavor (LU)
- Energy Ball (LU)

Pignite (Ganon): 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
EC: 7->8->9 (1KOC)
MC: 0->2
DC: 3->4->5 (1KOC) - DC Ability Unlocked!

It is finally Evolving. Upon Evolution it gets Hammer Arm. Also, using the 2MC to get:
- Heat Crash (LU)
- Fire Pledge (Pledge)

The end result is as follows:

Ganon (M) Emboar

Type:

Fire Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Blaze (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Reckless (DW) (Innate) [UNLOCKED] This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

EC 9/9
MC 0
DC 5/5

Nature:

Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Emboar
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks (28):

Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Assurance
Head Smash
Flare Blitz
Roar
Arm Thrust
Flamethrower
Hammer Arm
Heat Crash

Fire Pledge

Yawn
Superpower
Sleep Talk

Fire Blast
Wild Charge
Will-o-Wisp
Rest
Protect
Taunt
Focus Blast

+14 UC

Atlas, my Venonat, will buy:
Bug Bite, via BW2 Tutor (2 UC)
Swift, via past-gen tutor (3 UC)
Thief, via BW TM (2 UC)

Anghammarad, my Golett, will buy:
Icy Wind, Gravity and Stealth Rock, via BW2 Tutor (2 UC each)
DynamicPunch, via LU. (1 UC)

Thanks!

Added Screech

Two KOs... at least I put up a fight before the end. My battle against Gerard is over. Link is here.

Eternal Drifter:
5 CC
Audino: 2 MC, 1 DC
Scraggy: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC
Zubat Golbat: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Meowth: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Spiritomb: 3 MC, 1 DC
Chingling: 2 MC, 1 EC

Now then... in order...

Butler the Audino gains 2 MC and 1 DC. This maxes out his Dream Counter, meaning I can now unlock his final ability at any time. With the 2 MC I give Butler Thunderbolt (BWTM: -2 MC).

Butler the Audino:
MC: 0 (Gains Thunderbolt)
DC: 5/5 MAX

Scraggy gains 2 MC, 1 EC, and 1 DC. This brings his totals up to 4/6 EC, 2 MC, and 4/5 DC. I will have him spend the 2 MC on Toxic (BWTM: -2 MC).

Scraggy:
EC: 4/6
MC: 0 (Toxic)
DC: 4/5

Dream Slayer the Zubat gains 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. He has already evolved into a Golbat

Dream Slayer (Golbat) (Male)
Jolly Nature
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilties:
Inner Focus: Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2-
Spe: 104+
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 12
Accuracy Bonus: +18.46939655% (or +18%)

EC: 5/9

Attacks: (22 Moves Known)
Leech Life
Screech
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Swift
Air Cutter
Mean Look
Poison Fang
Acrobatics
Haze
Air Slash

Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Quick Attack

Toxic
Protect
Aerial Ace

Roost
Zen Headbutt

Dream Slayer's totals, as a result, stood at 5/9 EC, 2 MC, and 5/5 DC. He will convert the KOC to MC to bring that total to 3, and use all three to learn Mimic (Past Generation Move Tutor: -3 MC). He also gains the level up move Screech automatically upon evolution (pre-level 25 move: free). He will unlock his Dream World ability Infiltrator immediately.

Dream Slayer:
EC: 5/9 (Evolves)
MC: 0 (Gains Mimic and Screech)
DC: 5/5 MAX (Unlocked!)

Fern the Meowth... she gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. Before anything else, I will spend the 2 MC on Protect (amazes me how she managed to get this far past me without it). That nearly cost me the match's rewards...
Her totals now stand at 5/6 EC, 0 MC, and 5/5 DC. In the interest of keeping things even, I'll have her apply her KOC to her EC, bringing her up to max.

Fern (Persian) (Female)
Hardy Nature
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilties:
Pick Up: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Technician: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Unnerve: Type: Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 115
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (20 Moves Known)
Scratch
Growl
Bite
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Screech
Faint Attack
Taunt
Pay Day
Feint

Hypnosis
Odor Sleuth
Spite

Icy Wind
Swift

Water Pulse

Toxic
Protect
Aerial Ace
Thief

Fern:
EC: 6/6 (Evolves)
MC: 0 (Gains Protect)
DC: 5/5 MAX (Unlocked!)

Itsumo the Spiritomb is next. With the borrowed Exp Share, he gains 3 MC and 1 DC. He will spend all 3 of the MC on the Egg Move Imprison.

Itsumo:
MC: 0 (Gains Imprison)
DC: 2/5

Hope the Chingling is the newest member of the team. She gains 1 EC and 2 MC. Contrary to what was done with the MC of the others, I will stockpile hers for after evolution.

Hope:
EC: 3/6
MC: 2

What next... Oh yes, I have 5 CC to spend now. I'll go ahead and spend two of them on this little Poke'mon.

Mirage (Female Zorua)
Hasty Nature
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilty:
Illusion: Type: Innate
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

HP: 90
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15
Accuracy Bonus: +12.84497126% (Or +13%)

EC: 0/6

Attacks: (14 Moves Known)

Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt

Counter
Detect
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Thief

This leaves me with 3 CC, which I will stockpile.

Eternal Drifter:
3 CC Total
+1 Zorua

Claiming 5 CC (11) & 33 UC (34) from this battles:

Fantine (Kitsunoh) gets 3 MC (10) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 12)
* Using 12 MC to learn Memento (1), Sleep Talk (2), Pain Split (2), Icy Wind (2), Foul Play (2) & Sucker Punch (3) leaving him at 0

Lamarche (Mollux) gets 3 MC (3) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 4)
* Using 4 MC to learn Flame Charge (2) & Hyper Beam (2), leavig him at 0

Kirot (Metagross) gets 3 MC (3)
* Using 2 MC to learn Psyshock leavig him at 1

Kurt (Slowbro) gets 3 MC (6)
* Using 5 MC to learn Water Pulse (1), Amnesia (1), Psych Up (1), Growl (1) & Hidden Power Electric [7] (2) leaving him at 0

Éponine (Togekiss) gets 4 MC (8)

* Using 8 MC to learn Double Edge (1), Last Resort (1), Endeavour (2), Roost (2), Rest (2) & Sleep Talk (2) leaving her at 0

Wilde (Gallade) gets 4 MC (4) & 3 KO (+3 MC = 7)

* Using 7 MC to learn Charm (1), Stored Power (1), Rest (2) & Body Slam (3) leaving him at 0

Lola (Jynx) gets 4 MC (+4 UC) [5]
* Using 5 MC to learn Avalanche (1), Attract (2) & Swagger (2), leaving her at 0

Cicuta (Rosetade) gets 29 MC (+29 UC)
* Using 29 MC to learn Sleep Talk (2), Substitute (2), Swagger (2), Grass Knot (2), Poison Jab (2), Rest (2), Hyper beam (2), Endure (3), Bullet Seed (3), Nightmare (3), Leaf Storm (3) & Spikes (3), leaving her at 0

and using 8 CC to get her a Rose Incense

Thus leaving me with 5 CC & 0 UC
v.v

Totally worth it!

Simple: 4 UC from this match.

Edit: And 4 CC and 4 KOC for Butler from the Hall. The 4 KOC is turned into MC, which is then turned into Encore (Egg Move) and, with 1 UC, Double Team (BW TM).

Edit: Speding 6 CC on a Exp. Share, leaving me with 1 CC remaining.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472434

that gets my horsea 2 mc, 1 ec, 1 dc
and my nohface 4 mc (w/ koc), 1 ec, 1 dc

nohface uses his 4 mc to purchase ShadowStrike, Revenge, Fake Out, and Perish Song
Horsea uses her 2 mc to purchase dragon pulse and brine

i have 21 cc, from which i'll spend 8 to purchase a Dragon Scale, leaving me with 13. I add one to this from the battle linked above.

I have 8 UC which i'll use on Sableye to give it Thunderpunch, Torment, Mean Look, and Feint

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472434

All mons get 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Gligar gets another MC
I get 4 UC
Pwne and jas get 1 CC
(also Purrloin with a KOC)

keep the CC

Gligar keeps everything for now: 3/6 EC, 5 MC, 3/5 DC

Purrloin puts its KO into EC and evolves. Its 2 MC will buy it Taunt and Sucker Punch, level up moves:

Liepard (Alex) (M)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)

Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Prankster (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 106
Base Rank Total: 17

DC: 4/5

Attacks (21 Moves):
Scratch
Growl
Assist
Sand-Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
Fake Out
Hone Claws
Snatch
Night Slash
Taunt
Sucker Punch

Encore
Pay Day
Yawn

Thunder Wave
Double Team
Substitute
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot

MAH COUNTERS

SubwayJ
CC: 54--->55--->57 (Perl's KOC)

Bejeweled the Clamperl
MC: 0--->3--->0 buys Double-Edge (past gen tutor)
ONE MORE MOVE!

Mrs Peacock the Vaporeon
MC: 0--->4--->1 buys Brine (Past Gen TM)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
EndQuote / Eternal Drifter [+0.2] / Frosty / Danmantincan / Gerard / Eternal Drifter / Texas / Maxim / Pwnemon / jas [GLIGAR!] / Texas / TRG / SubwayJ / AOPSUser

+1.4 UC [20.5 UC]

~~~

+1 CC [19 CC]

Oh boy, this one's a doozy of a claim.

Marill goes to 7/9 EC, 2 MC and 5/5 DC. Using 2 UC to go to 9/9 EC. 2 MC on Protect.
Goldeen goes to 5/6 EC, 4 MC and 5/5 DC. Using 1 UC to go to 6/6 EC. Automatically gains Poison Jab. Using the 4 MC on Surf and Hidden Power Electric 7

[a]Azumarill[/a]

Azumarill [Vellamo] (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +5% Acc, -1 SpA)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Huge Power (Trait): This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Sap Sipper (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 2 [5 Huge Power]
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58 (+) [+5% Acc]

EC: 9/9

Attacks:

Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Bounce
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Charm
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Helping Hand
Hydro Pump
Rain Dance
Rollout
Slam
Splash
Superpower
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport

Encore
Sing
Soak

Brick Break
Light Screen
Protect
Substitute
Surf

Ice Punch

Total Moves: 28

[a]Seaking[/a]

Seaking [Dahlia] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA ; -1 Atk)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Water Veil (Innate): Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
LightningRod (DW) (Innate): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 68

Attacks:

Agility
Aqua Ring
Flail
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Horn Drill
Megahorn
Peck
Poison Jab
Soak
Supersonic
Tail Whip
Water Pulse
Water Sport
Waterfall

Hydro Pump
Mud Shot
Signal Beam

Hidden Power [Electric, 7]
Ice Beam
Protect
Substitute
Surf

Total moves: 23

Using 7 CC [12 CC Left] to change Chandelure from Timid to Modest. Since raiding fucks up your nature choices -_-

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 7 (+)
Spe: 80

Self Approved [17.5 UC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)