Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471484&page=3

Orcinus Duo
The ASB Steel Type Badge
10 UC
1x Metal Coat
2 CC
Simion the Infernape: 3 MC
Pants the Scrafty: 3 MC, 1 KO
Trace the Pyroak: 3 MC, 2 KO

UC is stocked, I have 48 now. Metal Coat is stocked. 1 CC gives me 9.
Simion gets Overheat
Pants gets Snatch, Dark Pulse
Pyroak gets Will-o-Wisp, Ancientpower

Spending 7 CC to change Metagross to Quiet (5/5/4/3/60)
Brains the Metagross has 50 MC. So uhhhh
1 MC: Hyper Beam (1)
2 MC: Icy Wind, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Sunny Day, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Psyshock, Sludge Bomb, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Facade, Hidden Power Fire 7, Snore, Trick, Strength, Cut, Flash, (18)
3 MC: Mimic, Mud-Slap, Secret Power, Body Slam (4)

I stock the remaining 1 MC.

Since the rewards have apparently changed, I'd like to claim one Sharp Beak for my Flying Badge :3 (also I got 10CC instead of 10UC does anything change for that?)

EDIT: MOAR COUNTERS

SubwayJ
CC: 84--->86

Othello the Reuniclus
MC: 0--->4--->0
Buys Thunderpunch (B2W2 Tutor) and Helping Hand (B2W2 Tutor)

Catan the Venomoth
MC: 0--->3--->4(KOC)--->0
Buys Bug Buzz (LV UP) Poison Fang (LV UP) and U-Turn (BW TM)

Another victory for the mighty Alakazam!
Box said:
Both of you: 1CC
Alakazam: 4MC, 1KOC
+1 CC

Houdin the Alakazam's KOC goes into MC, and he buys Ice Punch and Seismic Toss with hs 5 MC (HOLY SHIT THEY'RE SO FUCKING USEFUL)

This is what I get for bringing Beautifly to a man's fight
But not Dustox. Dustox is cool
Wolfe said:
-waterwarrior gains 5 Currency Counters.
Klavier Gavin the Scylant gains 3 MC and 3 KO Counters.
-Beauty the Beautifly gains 3 MC and 1 DC.
-Beast the Dustox gains 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter.
-Mr. Freeze the Mamoswine gains 3 MC.
-Derpy Hooves the Slowbro gains 3 MC.
Combining the 5 CC I get from this match with the 1 CC from above to buy an Exp. Share, All KOC to MC

Klavier Gavin the Syclant spends his 6 MC on Protect, Earthquake, and Giga Drain
Beauty the Beautifly spends her 3 MC on Silver Wind and Protect, and is now at 3/5 DC
Beast the Dustox spends his 3 MC on Silver Wind and Protect, and is now at 3/5 DC
Mr. Freeze the Mamoswine spends his 3 MC on Avalanche
Derpy Hooves the Slowbro spends her 3 MC on Rain Dance and Shadow Ball

+5 UC +14 UC +7 UC +5 UC
Stockpiling all of these

If I'm going for the Dark Gym, I'd best get my act together.

I currently have 4 CC. I will spend two of them on a Deino.

Dieno (Fear) (Female)
Jolly Nature
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Ability:
Hustle: Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

HP: 90
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 44 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13
Accuracy: +7% (6.6758620689655172413793103448276% Unrounded)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0

Attacks: (14 Moves Known)

Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Toxic
Protect
Thief

Might as well grab another for my last 2 CC: a Stunky.

Stunky (Abyss) (Female)
Rash Nature
Type: Poison/Dark
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench: Type: Trait
This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
(Dream World: Locked) Keen Eye: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

HP: 100
Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 3 (+)
Special Defense: 1 (-)
Speed: 84
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
Smokescreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash

Flame Burst
Haze
Pursuit

Protect
Thief
Payback

That brings me down to 0 CC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4457312#post4457312

Manectric uses its 4 MC to buy Rest (BW TM) and Sleep Talk (BW2 Tutor)

1CC brings my total to 19.

Spending 8 of it on the following mons:

Minccino [CiCi] (F)
Rash Nature(+1 Special Attack, -1 Special Defense)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75
Weight Class: 1

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Skill Link (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap

Endure
Flail
Mud-Slap

Thunderbolt
Dig
U-turn

Remoraid [Grit] (M)
Quiet Nature (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 56 (-)
Base Rank Total: 15

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Attacks:
Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
BubbleBeam
Focus Energy

Acid Spray
Rock Blast
Water Spout

Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Charge Beam

Cacnea [Kinsarti] (M)
Brave Nature (+1 Attack, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 30 (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 14

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Water Absorb (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Attacks:
Poison Sting
Leer
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sand-Attack
Pin Missile
Ingrain

Counter
Disable
Teeter Dance

Protect
Grass Knot
Substitute

Swinub [Bacon] (M)
Hasty Nature (+15% Speed +12% Accuracy, -1 Defense)

Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 58 (+)
Base Rank Total: 12

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Attacks:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard

Avalance
Body Slam
Icicle Crash

Dig
Bulldoze
Rock Slide

Final CC total: 11

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
IAR curbstomped me, what's new?

UllarWarlord: 4 CC
Kai, Fluffee, and Ian: 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC
Teletubby: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, and either 1 EC or 1 DC.

Stockpiling the 4 CC.

Stockpiling the first three mon's MC as well.

Teletubby the Munchlax, on the other hand, has...bigger plans...

He has 5/6 EC and 2/5 DC after that battle. I will use 4 of my 7 UC to patch that up and transform him into...

<Snorlax> [Teletubby] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Immunity (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.

Thick Fat (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 26 (-, -10% Evasion
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Belly Drum
Yawn
Body Slam
Crunch
Headbutt
Rest

Curse
Whirlwind
Zen Headbutt

Work Up
Substitute
Protect

Superpower

He will use the 2 MC to purchase the level-up moves Body Slam and Crunch.

EDIT:

Ullar: 2 CC
Darumaka: 1/2/1/1 KO
Cottonee: 1/2/1 (lucky egg)

Stockpiling the CC, and Fluffee the Cottonee will use that Lucky Egg towards her EC. Ian the Darumaka on the other hand...EVOLVES. (and puts the KOC towards my CC)

<Darmanitan> [Ian] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Sheer Force: (Type: Can be enabled)
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Zen Mode: (Type: Can be Enabled) [DW, Unlocked]
Once below 50% of its maximum HP, the Pokemon can focus incredible energy into its body and change forms.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 110 (+, +14% Accuracy)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

MC: 6

Attacks:
Tackle
Rollout
Incinerate
Rage
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Uproar
Facade
Fire Punch
Work Up
Superpower
Flare Blitz
Taunt

Encore
Endure
Yawn
Focus Energy

Toxic
Dig
Substitute
Protect

Zen Headbutt

DOUBLEDIT: Eh, I got enough UC left, so...wynaut evolve the last member of my Sun Team!
Pumping my last 3 UC into Fluffee the Cottonee to evolve it into...

<Whimsicott> [Fluffee] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Att)
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Prankster (Type: Innate)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Infiltrator (Type: Innate)
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Chlorophyll (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 116
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
PoisonPowder
Giga Drain
Charm
Helping Hand
Tailwind

Encore
Fake Tears
Worry Seed

Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Taunt

Using her 4 MC to learn the Level-Up moves Giga Drain, Charm, Helping Hand, and Tailwind.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
From ASM:

Sableye [Nidstång] (F)
Nature: Mild (+SpAtt, -Def)
Type: Ghost/Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction. Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 50
SC: 1
WC: 2
BRT: 16

Abilities: Keen Eye (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stall (Innate)This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after Sableye, that attack will fail. Against another Sableye, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.

Prankster (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Moves:
Leer
Scratch
Foresight
Night Shade
Astonish
Fury Swipes
Detect
Fake Out
Shadow Sneak
Knock Off
Faint Attack
Punishment
Shadow Claw
Power Gem
Confuse Ray
Foul Play
Zen Headbutt
Shadow Ball
Mean Look

And from this match:
Panpour goes to:
EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Those MC are used on Ice Beam.

+2 CC on an epicly failed hall

Pauly the Piplup: 2 HC spent as EC. Pauly also learns Scald (BW TM) 2 -> 0 MC.

Prinplup [Pauly] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe)

Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant (Innate) (DW;Locked): The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Spe: 43 (-15%, -10 evasion)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Fury Attack
BubbleBeam
Tackle
Metal Claw

Hydro Pump
Icy Wind
Mud Slap

Ice Beam
Double Team
Surf
Scald

I said it would never happen...

I thought it would never happen...

I ALMOST KNEW IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN...

But it must happen...

For the good of the team...

BEJEWELED LETS GO!!!

Bejeweled is evolving :O

Bejeweled the Huntail (F)
Nature: Rash (+SpAtk, -SpDef)

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Water Veil: (DW-UNLOCKED) (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.

Stats: (Rash Nature)

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 52
Weight Class: 3

Moves:

Clamp
Water Gun
Whirlpool
Iron Defense
Shell Smash
Ice Fang
Scary Face
Screech
Bite

Aqua Ring
Brine
Confuse Ray
Muddy Water
Refresh
Mud Sport
Body Slam
Barrier
Supersonic

Ice Beam
Rest
Scald
Dive
Surf
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Blizzard
Attract
Endure
Swagger
Water Pulse
Hail
Sleep Talk
Round
Double Team
Toxic
Substitute
Protect
Return
Frustration
Waterfall
Facade
Rain Dance
Captivate
Natural Gift

Mimic
Icy Wind
Snore
Double-Edge

Total Moves: 48

(Gains Ice Fang, Bite, Screech and Scary Face FO FREE)

:'( I'll miss you Clamperl, but youll be even better as a Huntail!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I should really buy items. But I won't. I'll buy Pokemon instead.
7 for a Maractus

Maractus (Tussy) (F)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10 Evas)

Grass:Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)
Weight Class: 3

Attacks (15 Moves):
Peck
Absorb
Sweet Scent
Growth
Pin Missile
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Cotton Spore
Needle Arm

Leech Seed
Spikes
Wood Hammer

Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Substitute

And 7 CC for a Throh

Throh (Chuck) (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Gust: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 45
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks (14 moves):
Bind
Leer
Bide
Focus Energy
Seismic Toss
Vital Throw
Revenge
Storm Throw

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Taunt

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Smallish claim.

+2 UC [14.2 UC]

+8 CC [11 CC]

+17 CC [28 CC]

Achievement Get: Haxxed
Krilowatt: +3 MC
Electivire: +1 KOC --> CC [29 CC]
Cyclohm: +1 KOC --> CC [30 CC]
Rotom: +1 KOC --> CC [31 CC]

+1 CC [32 CC]

Eelektross: +4 MC

+30 CC [62 CC]

Makuhita: +30 KOC --> MC

Krilowatt's 3 MC spent on Follow Me [Egg].

Eelektross's 4 MC spent on Knock Off [Gen V Tutor], Superpower [Gen V Tutor].

Makuhita's 30 MC spent on Hidden Power (Grass, 7) [28], Surf [26], Mimic [23], Whirlpool [20], Double Team [18], Smack Down [16], Revenge [13], Faint Attack [10], Rain Dance [8], Sunny Day [6], Focus Blast [4], Facade [2], Attract [0].

Body Slam (3 MC)
Captivate (3 MC)
Chip Away (3 MC)
Cross Chop (3 MC)
Detect (3 MC)
Double-Edge (3 MC)
DynamicPunch (3 MC)
Fling (2 MC)
Focus Punch (3 MC)
Frustration (2 MC)
Headbutt (3 MC)
Mega Kick (3 MC)
Mega Punch (3 MC)
Metronome (3 MC)
Mud-Slap (3 MC)
Natural Gift (3 MC)
Refresh (3 MC)
Retaliate (2 MC)
Return (2 MC)
Rock Climb (3 MC)
Rock Smash (2 MC)
Rock Tomb (2 MC)
Round (2 MC)
Secret Power (3 MC)
Strength (2 MC)
Vacuum Wave (3 MC)
Wide Guard (3 MC)
Work Up (2 MC)

Not approving atm since it is after 3 AM so I'll just do it tomorrow I guess?

From this reffing...

Universal Counters: 120 + 17 = 137

...and this Battle Hall run...

Currency Counters
: 8 + 4 = 12

Warmech - Beldum (-)
EC: 0/9 + 4 HC = 4/9

What? Warmech is evolving!

Congratulations! Warmech evolved into Metang!

Warmech - Metang(-)
Nature: Careful (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Type: Steel - Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
KOs: 1

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents.
Levitate (Command only): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Light Metal: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
-Iron Defense
-Iron Head
-Take Down
-Zen Headbutt

Total Moves: 4

Learned Magnet Rise, Metal Claw, Confusion, Scary Face, and Pursuit all from evolving.

...as well as this recent match...

Currency Counters: 12 + 4 = 16

Roy - Blaziken (M)
MC: 0 + 3 + 3 from KOs = 6
Using Move Counters to learn Focus Blast (5th Gen TM), Incinerate (5th Gen TM), and Will-o-Wisp (5th Gen TM).

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
MC: 0 + 3 = 3
Using Move Counters to learn Stomp (Egg Move).

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
MC: 1 + 3 = 4
Using Move Counters to learn Magic Coat (5th Gen Tutor) and Solarbeam (5th Gen TM).

...And finally claiming these raid achievements.

Currency Counters
: 16 + 7 + 7 = 30

Claiming from this

RG gets 3 CC(Amulet Coin)
Luna the Rapidash gets 4 MC and all the leftover candy from Nightmare Night(EXP.Share)
Aceladus the Vaporeon gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Eirlasdar thge Serperior gets 3 MC

Stockpiling all until I figure out what to do with it
(KOC becomes MC)

Buying this mon to round out the team

<Snover> [Vexen] (Male)
Nature:Quiet
Type:
Ice:Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Warning:(Innate)This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Command: (Ability: Snow Warning)
Hail causes two (2) damage per action to all non-Ice typed Pokemon. Hail activates the abilities Snow Cloak and Ice Body, as well as increasing Blizzard’s accuracy to 100% and letting it have an additional 30% chance to bypass Protect.

Soundproof:Innate(DW-LOCKED)
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 34(-)(-10% evasion)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:(14)
GrassWhistle
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Mist
Powder Snow
Razor Leaf
Swagger

Avalanche
Leech Seed
Stomp

Blizzard
Frost Breath
Protect

- 2 CC

Read what I wrote for you.

Leethoof: not approved. you need to include the accuracy boost for archen (15%) and rebble (30%), and you didn't apply rebble's nature to its stats. everything else is fine though.
Matezoide: approved (you accidentally deleted the nature for Butterfree though, you should add that back in). actually atheno was wrong about omanyte, it doesn't get horn attack as a pre-25 move, so just take out horn attack when you add it to your profile. I guess you already added them though so..... yeah just apply the changes i said...
DFrog: Numel also gets Take Down as a starting move, but approved.
deadfox081: approved
Pwnemon: Skiploom only has rank 2 SpA, not approved until you fix that, approved
Imanalt: approved
Gerard: approved
King Serperior: approved, though 4v4 doubles are actually 3 CC, so you get an extra CC!
TIO: approved, but see above^. Also, because the 4v4 doubles you reffed was above a 3v3 in match size, you get the KO Bonus applied to it, so you get another (4 (# of kos)/2 (doubles)) = 2 UC.
AOPSUser: not approved. where did you get the UC that brings you from 11 to 24? you should link that. Also, your Garchomp already has Toxic and Frustration (also, Iron Tail is also a BW2 Tutor move, jsyk).
Its_A_Random: approved
Texas Cloverleaf: approved
C$FP: approved
Box: approved
Orcinus Duo: approved
zarator: approved
SubwayJ: approved (idk about the cc/uc, sorry. >_>)
waterwarrior: approved
Complications: approved
Eternal Drifter: approved
LockDown: approved
UllarWarlord: approved, but Snorlax also gains Headbutt and Rest upon evolution, Darmanitan gains Swagger, and Whimsicott gains Gust.
MK Ultra: approved i guess haha
Espeon65: Prinplup also gains Tackle and Metal Claw upon evolution, so you should include those as well, but approved.
SubwayJ (2): approved :(
jas61292: approved
Frosty: approved
The Wanderer: approved
Dogfish44: approved
TheWolfe: approved
The Royal Guard: not approved, Snover doesn't start with Ice Shard...
Box (2): approved
Arcanite: Lucky Eggs only cost 6 CC each, so you only spend 12 CC, not 20. approved though
Glacier Knight: approved

rounding this up to 4 UC (it was 34 approvals) because fuck you all.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Claiming this.

Krill gets 12 MC, Starmie gets 3 MC for Wonder Room (B2W2) and then earns 17 CC and Cyclohm gets 15 MC.

Krill uses 7 MC to learn Endure, Electroweb and Icy Wind.

I use the CC to buy 5 Heal Balls and 5 Quick Balls.

And I self-approve.

From here. Dragonite gains 7 MC (KOC) and will learn Heat Wave (2), Flamethrower (2) and Waterfall (2), storing 1 MC. Although it wasn't accounted for in the rewards post, Dragonite was holding an Amulet Coin so I get 3 CC.

2 UC
15 UC

And now I'll spend my 45 UC and Gastrodon's (Devdan's) 2 MC to teach him some moves.
Recover (1), Yawn (3), Earth Power (2), Pain Split (2), Rock Slide (2), Rain Dance (2), Earthquake (2), Dig (2), Endure (3), Double Team (2), Scald (2), Flash (2), Stone Edge (2), Bulldoze (2), Sleep Talk (2), Snore (2), Rest (2), Substitute (2), Surf (2), Waterfall (2), Memento (3) and Whirlpool (3).

Self-Approved

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

"I believe that this seems like a good place to study the inner potential of Pokemon..."

7+2+2+2+2=15 CC spent, 2 CC remaining.

<Rotom> [Laundromat] (Genderless)
Type: Electric/Ghost
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate (Type: Trait)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 91
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
ThunderShock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave

Pain Split
Snatch
Signal Beam

Toxic
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

<Magnemite> [Bipolar] (Genderless)
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Att)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull (Type: Can Be Activated)
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Analytic (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
HP: 80
SpD: Rank 3 (+)

Attacks:
Metal Sound
Tackle
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Mirror Shot

Endure
Mimic
Magic Coat

Thunderbolt
Light Screen
Reflect

<Magnemite> [Tripolar] (Genderless)
Type: Electric/Steel

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull (Type: Can Be Activated)
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
HP: 80

Attacks:
Metal Sound
Tackle
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Mirror Shot

Endure
Mimic
Magic Coat

Thunderbolt
Light Screen
Reflect

<Klink> [Simplicity] (Genderless)
Nature: Mild (+SpA, -Def)
Type: Steel

Abilities:
Plus (Type: Trait)
This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Minus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).

Minus (Type: Trait)
This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Plus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).

Levitate (Type: Trait)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Clear Body (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30

Attacks:
ViceGrip
Charge
ThunderShock
Gear Grind
Bind

Magic Coat
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam

Protect
Flash Cannon
Thunder Wave

<Elgyem> [E] (Female)
Nature: Quirky (Neutral)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Telepathy (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Synchronize (Type: Innate)
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Stats:
Spe: 30

Attacks:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power Ice 7
Imprison

Disable
Nasty Plot
Teleport

Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Ally Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)