Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hall

UC: 15 -> 20

Powering up Goliath

Embirch Goliath Male
Nature: Brave (Attack increased by * ; Speed decreased by *)
Type:
Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Grass
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard (Type: Innate)
In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Battle Armor (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Chlorophyll (Type: Innate, DW Locked)
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
-10 Evade

Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5
KOC: 0

Bullet Seed (*)
Sweet Scent (*)
Absorb (*)
Growth (*)
Ember (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Flame Wheel (*)
Giga Drain (*)
Fire Spin (*)
Synthesis
Petal Dance

Earth Power (*)
Water Sport (*)
Seed Bomb (*)
Counter
Revenge

Low Kick

Rock Slide (*)
Flamethrower (*)
Protect (*)
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Hidden Power (Ice, 7)
Substitute
Solarbeam
Safeguard
Rock Tomb
Endure
Will-O-Wisp
Overheat

5th Gen TM/Tutor: Light Screen, Hidden Power Ice (7), Substitute, Solarbeam, Low Kick, Safeguard, Rock Tomb, Will-O-Wisp, Overheat (18)

Egg moves: Counter, Revenge (6)

4th Gen TM: Endure (3)

5 MC used, 2 KOC used, 20 UC used.

UC: 20 -> 0

From this hall challenge I get 4 CC, bringing my total to 17. I would like to buy a Rare Candy for 15 CC, leaving me with 2 CC.
Durza the Deino also gets 4 HC. I would like to use 3 of those HC as EC, bringing Deino up to 4 MC and evolving him into Zweilous.

Durza (Zweilous) (M)

Nature: Modest (+SATK, -ATK)

Type

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities
Hustle
Type: Can Be Activated
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 58
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9
MC: 2

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Bite (*)
Headbutt (*)
Dragonbreath (*)
Roar (*)
Crunch (*)
Double Hit

Dark Pulse (*)
Earth Power (*)
Head Smash (*)

Thunder Wave (*)
Substitute (*)
Work Up (*)

I would like to use the last HC as an MC, bringing my total to 3. I would like to buy the moves Dragon Pulse (Level-Up, 1 MC) and Hidden Power Grass (TM, 2 MC), for a total of 3 MC, bringing my MC down to 0. (These attacks are not listed above.)

"Galbatorix has given me new powers so that I may succeed in the future."

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Congratulations to Lou!

Both of you get 1CC, I get 2UC

Both Dragons get 3 MC, Dragonite gets an extra MC and KOC
Oros stockpiles all counters as MC, given that he is mid-tourney, putting him at 13 MC.

I am at 55 CC.

Self-approved

EDIT:

[a]Squirtle[/a]

Squirtle ♂ - Shellshock
Nature: Quiet (SpA: +1, Spe -6, Evasion -10%))
Type: Water
Water Type - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent - (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
(DW) Rain Dish - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 37 (-)

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 14

EC: 7 / 9
MC: 6
DC: 0 / 5

14 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Withdraw
Water Gun
Bite
Rapid Spin
Water Pulse

Fake Out
Mirror Coat
Water Spout

Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic

-2 CC (leaving 53)
-13 UC (leaving 11.4)

To be traded to Texas.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It appears my Tauros has Magic Coat as an initial Tutor, which it can't get and was an error.

I'm cleaning that up and replacing it with Tutor Mimic.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Another 168-hours Hall-waiting ensues.

Stockpiling 2 CC to total 7, and Riolu stockpiles hs KOC-turned-MC as well. Gods the lengths I go to learn from my mistakes and finding ways around them.

Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Serious (N/A)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Nasty Plot

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
ThunderPunch
Toxic

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deck Knight: APPROVED.
ZhengTann: NOT APPROVED. Egg Moves cost 3 MC, not 2. APPROVED upon review.

Two claims approved gives me 3/10 Claims approved.

C$FP counterteaming me (+ timburr)

I get 2 CC.
Siddhartha the Munna gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC. The MC will be spent on TM Charge Beam, saving the third.
Jambalaya the Vullaby gets 1 EC, 4 MC (KOC), 1 DC. The MC will be spent on TMs Protect and Torment.
Zephyr the Drifloon gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and one award for being one-rounded while only managing to use Gust. He will purchase level-up move Explosion, and Gen 5 move Tailwind.

• LupusAter: APPROVED
  • SubwayJ: APPROVED

Registration Tower approvals here and here bring my UC to 15.3, the two approvals I've just done here bring it to 15.5, this battle gives me 2 UC, bringing my UC to 17.5, and finally calculator work gives me 1 UC, bringing my UC to 18.5. SELF-APPROVED

EDIT:
  • TIO: You actually get round(9 + number of KOs / 2) UC for reffing a 4v4 doubles from start to finish. Since there were 7 KOs, this comes out to round(9+7/2)=round(12.5)=13 UC. Fix this and you're APPROVED
This approval brings my UC to 18.6. STILL SELF-APPROVED

Well, time to claim some more rewards finally...

First up, we've got this battle between myself and KS.

Currency Counters: 0+3=3

Gafka (Nidoran M):
EC: 3/9
KOC: 2

Spending 1 KOC on EC, and the other on MC, which evolves him into Nidorino. With the MC he gets Sucker Punch (Egg)

Gafka [Nidorino] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
MC: 0

Attacks (18):
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab

Counter
Disable
Endure
Sucker Punch

Protect
Venoshock
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Heiss (Metang):
EC: 6/9

Spending one of those MC on Agility (LU) and stockpiling the other one.

Salazar (Tepig):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC and the MC on Grass Knot (BW TM)

Marco (Ralts):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC and the MC on Reflect (BW TM)

As for those CC, I think my Normal team could use just one more addition!

Guys, meet Captain Falcon!

Rufflet [Captain Falcon] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying:
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
(Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (60*1.15)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Hone Claws
Scary Face
Aerial Ace

Roost
Superpower
Tailwind

Protect
Rock Slide
U-Turn

Also, I'm not really sure about this one. But my subreffing of Frosty's Hall. I think I get to claim 3 UC since I did finish one battle and start another.

Universal Counters: 7+3=10

That'll be all for now.

EDIT: Another one I'm unsure about. Apparently the Calculator project got canceled so I claim UC from that. I finished two Blocks, but only seemed to get one approved (since SDS I think left before I posted my second one). Here, I'm assuming I get 2 UC

Universal Counters: 10+2=12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)