Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from this match.

Currency Counters: 1+1=2

Ivan (Zweilous):
EC: 6/9
MC: 2

Spending the MC on Superpower (BW Tutor).

Imoji (Scyther):
EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC, and the MC on Roost (BW Tutor).

That'll be all.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ah well, can't get exactly what you wanted.

Gray, my Riolu uses 2 MC to get Brick Break (BW2 TM), 1 EC, 2 DC with one converted from my UC. And woohoo DW Prankster ability is unlocked, could come in handy when he goes Hall tomorrow.
Natsu, my Fraxure gets 1 EC, and uses 2 MC with 2 KOC to get Substitute (BW2 TM) and Dragon Tail (BW2 TM).
I get 1 CC, stockpiling to total 2.

UC: 1
CC: 2

Fraxure(*) Natsu (M)

Just like his namesake, Natsu is an orphan, having no recollection of his parents’ fate. As such, Natsu loneliness made him grew to be very independent, to the point where he will erupt in great battle fury whenever his freedom is threatened. However, he is very much attached to his trainer, Zt, looking up to him as a partner as they search the wilds for Natsu’s direct lineage. Natsu doesn’t sharpen his tusks on a regular basis – unlike some Axews, he prefers a thicker tusk, even though they break off at pretty much the same intervals due to his affinity for intense fights. Natsu is always in a fierce competition with Gray, often challenging the other into mock spars, but the rivalry comes with respect and loyalty towards each other too. Natsu fights with the ferocity that comes with every Dragon – by fang and claw, for the very survival of his world and existence.

Beaten down at every turn never shakes Natsu's confidence - to him, a loss is just another step towards being stronger. Having new members to the team suddenly wrought certain changes to his fighting spirit. Willing to forsake his own safety for that of his friends, Natsu's newfound family is his main source of strength to improve himself and keep going.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker
Type: Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.

Ability 3: Unnerve (DW unlocked)
The Pokemon's presence causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/9 Next Evolution at 9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Assurance (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Dual Chop (*)
Scary Face (*)
Slash (*)
False Swipe (*)
Dragon Claw
Sword Dance
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Guillotine

Reversal (*)
Night Slash (*)
Iron Tail (*)

X-Scissor (*)
Dig (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Aerial Ace
Aqua Tail
Substitute
Dragon Tail
Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Serious (N/A)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW unlocked)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Nasty Plot

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)
Circle Throw

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
ThunderPunch
Toxic
Brick Break

DAMN YOU RANDOM CRITS KEEPING US FROM USING ALL THE UNOWN
Dan said:
waterwarrior: 4 CC
Whismur: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC or DC, 2 KOC
Beldum: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Cleffa: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Pidgey: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Stockpiling the 4 CC

Apollo the Whismur's Lucky Egg counter goes into DC, both of his KOC go into EC.
EC: 1 -> 4
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0. Gains Bite for free upon evolution, purchases the BW TM Earthquake
DC: 1 -> 3

Loudred (Apollo) Male
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Scrappy (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 41 (-)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks: (14 total)
Physical:
Astonish
Bite
Earthquake
Frustration
Hammer Arm
Pound
Stomp
Take Down

Special:
Extrasensory
Fire Blast
Hyper Voice
Uproar

Howl
Roar
Substitute
Supersonic

Cyborg the Beldum:
EC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -> 2
DC: 0 -> 1

Starfire the Cleffa's KOC goes into EC:
EC: 0 -> 2
MC: 0 -> 3

Robin the Pidgey's KOC goes into EC:
EC: 0 -> 2
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchases the BW TM Fly

Claiming from a 1K victory

The Royal Guard:
+3 CC
Lucario: +4 MC
Serperior: +3 MC and 3 KOC

Using one of Serperiors KOC as CC the rest as MC
Buying with my 15 CC one Ever Stone(:o)

Getting Lucario
Focus Blast(5th Gen TM)/ and Role Play a BW2 Tutor for 4 MC

Getting Serperior with 5 MC
Captivate(Egg)/Substitute(5th Gen TM) for 5 MC

Got this and this done.
12 UC for the former and 13 for the latter, putting me at a whopping 25 UC, which...
-10 go into my CC (48 total)
-the rest go into my Tyranitar's MC, buying him Fire Punch (-2 MC), Ice Punch (-2 MC), Thunderpunch (-2 MC), Surf (-2 MC), Dragon Tail (-2 MC), Endure (-3 MC) Payback (-1 MC) and Stone Edge (-1 MC).

Something at least... Though I DID KO one of Lucy's Poke'mon.

Eternal Drifter: 5 Non-Battle Doors = 5 CC (Correct me if I'm Wrong)
Butler: N/A
Itsumo: 3 KOC
Hope: N/A

In a rush, so I'll make this quick. Itsumo the Spiritomb gains 3 KOC. I'll have him turn that KOC into MC, and turn that into Past Generation TM Water Pulse.

I stockpile the 5 CC, I'll buy Poke'balls later.

Bleh, a 1K loss.

I gain 3 CC, giving me 26.

Ryback the Rhyperior gains 4 MC (KOC as MC), stockpiling for now.

Plasma Moto the Rotom-W gains 3 MC, it also stockpiles.

Claiming 4 CC (7) from this battle:

Éponine (Togekiss) gains 3 MC (7)
* Uses 7 MC to learn Trick (2), Brick Break (2) & Body Slam (3), leaving her at 0

Kurt (Sowbro) gains 4 MC (7)
* Uses 7 MC to learn Swagger (2), Psyshock (2) & Avalanche (3) leaving him at 0

Wilde (Gallade) gains 3 MC (3)
* Uses 2 MC to learn Hyper Beam leaving him at 1

Cicuta (Roserade) gains 3 MC (3) & 4 KO (+4 MC = 7)
* Uses 7 MC to learn Seed Bomb (2), Uproar (2) & Razor Leaf (3) leaving her at 0

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So ages ago I purchased a Trapinch named Pawn, and gave it Rock Slide as an initial TM. In BW2 it picked up Rock Slide as a 25 or earlier move. As such I'm trading in my Rock Slide TM for a Protect TM.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Maxim, Zhengtann, yarnus (you appear to have forgotten about one of Snorlax's KOC), AOPSUser, waterwarrior, The Royal Guard, The Wanderer, Eternal Drifter, rickheg, Deck Knight, ragnarokalex, simonsays: APPROVED

Gerard according to the match summary you only get 3 CC, fix that and APPROVED

BS crit...

CC: 3->7

Weedle:
EC: 3->4
MC: 15->17->13
DC: 3->4
Moves: Electroweb, Iron Defense (BW2 Tutor), Harden (Free upon evolution)
Evolves into Kakuna!

Kakuna "D'aww!" (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Bug/Poison
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Shed Skin (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 4/5
MC: 13
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Poison Sting
String Shot
Bug Bite
Harden

Electroweb
Iron Defense

Total: 6

Beldum (Now Metang):
I have Zen Headbutt twice on Metang. Woops. Refunding 1 MC for my Level-Up claim.
EC: 4->5->6 (KOC)
MC: 0->1 (Refund)->3->4 (KOC)
DC: 2->3
Moves: Agility, Iron Defense, Psychic, Hyper Beam

Tynamo:
EC: 3->4
MC: 13->16->1
Evolves into Eelektrik!
Moves: Bind, Acid (Free upon evolution), Discharge, Crunch, Thunderbolt, Acid Spray, Coil, Wild Charge, Gastro Acid, Zap Cannon, Thrash (LU), Protect, Thunder, Double Team (BW TM)

Eelektrik "Eel Stew" (M)
Nature: Quiet (-15% Speed, -10% Evasion, +Special Attack)

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Levitate (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17
-10% Evasion

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: N/A

Attacks:

Tackle
Thunder Wave
Spark
Charge Beam
Bind
Acid
Discharge
Crunch
Thunderbolt
Acid Spray
Coil
Wild Charge
Gastro Acid
Zap Cannon
Thrash

Magnet Rise
Protect
Thunder
Double Team

Total: 19

Bronzor:
EC: 2->3
MC: 5->8->0
DC: 2->3
Moves: Future Sight, Metal Sound, Gyro Ball, Extrasensory, Heal Block, Heavy Slam (LU), Psyshock (BW TM)

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
AOPSUser, Complications APPROVED.

==

BW TM (17): Hyper Beam, Safeguard, Frustration, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Sandstorm, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Swagger, Rock Smash
BW Tut (5): Bind, Knock Off, Sleep Talk, Snore, Superpower
Egg (3): Destiny Bond, Force Palm, Mach Punch
Past TM (1): Endure
Past Tut (1): Vacuum Wave

(2 * 17) + (2 * 5) + (3 * 3) + (3 * 1) + (3 * 1) = 66 UC

Also picking up Weather Ball (Event) for Venusaur for 3 UC.

SELF-APPROVED

About time this ended
Alex said:
Phoenix the Lucario: 12 MC +3 KOC
Edgeworth the Absol: 3 MC +2 KOC
Houdin the Alakazam: 3 MC
you recieve 5 6 CC
All KOC to MC, stockpiling the 6 CC

Phoenix the Lucario purchases the BW TMs Hyper Beam, Frustration, Return, Shadow Ball, Double Team, the BW Tutor ThunderPunch, and Follow Me
Edgeworth the Absol purchases the LU move Future Sight and the BW TMs Giga Impact and X-Scissor
Houdin the Alakazam purchases Foresight because maxing.

Well that was easy!
Stockpiling the 1 CC, KOC to MC.

Dovahkiin the Weavile purchases Knock Off and Low Kick with his 4 MC

From here, I claim 9 CC.

Joy, my Togekiss, claims 3 KOC, which I will put in her MC.
She'll buy Extrasensory, via egg move.

Opal, my Cinccino, claims 6 KOC, which I will turn into MC.
She'll buy Mud-Slap and Iron Tail, via egg move

I'd like to claim 2 UC from reffinig this match. I'll convert these UC to CC.

I'll use my 2 CC to buy a Totodile!

Totodile (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+ Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 43
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Flail
Thrash

AncientPower
Aqua Jet
Ice Punch

Dig
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide

After departing from New Bark town, Ventus fell victim to a series of pranks, from tripping over small holes, to having his Cyndaquil's Pokéball stolen. Eventually Pachirisu uncovered the culprit- a Totodile. Pachirisu challenged Totodile to a battle, but could not defeat the reptilian Pokémon. Eventually Ventus tricked Totodile into starting a small avalanche, and when Totodile was knocked out by the snow, he caught him. Totodile lived alone for a while, but is extremely jolly when playing with friends.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aops, simon, serp, waterwarrior, alex, endquote: APPROVED

Ventus: You have forgotten to indicate Totodile's Nature changes (+1 atk, -1 def). Fix this and APPROVED

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4475737#post4475737

Texas_Cloverleaf: 3 CC -> 7
Benemoth the CYCLOHM: 3 MC, 1 KOC -> Wild Charge and Dragon Claw
Tempest the DRAGONITE: 4 MC -> Toxic and Double Team
Maleficient the HYDREIGON: 4 MC, 3 KOC -> Wing Attack, Signal Beam, Swagger
Slasher the HAXORUS: 4 MC -> Brick break and Bulldoze

Self-Apprvoed

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4476029#post4476029

10 UC, stockpiled

Self-Spproved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)