Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cause killing things with fire works
DFrog
+5 CC (with Amulet Coin)
Zorua [Monochrome]
+1 EC ~ 1/6 EC
+1 DC ~ 1/5 DW
+2 MC
+Night Daze +Foul Play (-2MC lvl up moves)
Timburr [Grey]
+1 EC ~ 1/9 EC
+1 DC ~ 1/5 DW
+2 MC
+Payback (-2MC BW2 TM)
Dratini [Grigori]
+1 EC ~ 1/9 EC
+1 DC ~ 1/5 DW
+3 MC (Exp Share)
+Draco Meteor +Outrage (-3MC BW2 Tutor Move lvl up move)
Solosis [Gel]
+2 EC ~ 4/9 EC (Lucky Egg) Solosis evolves into Duosion!
+1 DC ~ 3/5 DW
+2 MC
+Gyro Ball (-2MC BW2 TM)
[box]

Duosion [Gel] M

Nature: Brave
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-10 Evasion)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities

Overcoat (Innate): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Magic Guard (Innate): This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Regenerator (Innate):When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

EC: 4/6
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Moves:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power Bug (7)
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Acid Armour
Shadow Ball
Rock Slide
Energy Ball
Thunder
Psychic
Protect
Gyro Ball​
[/box]

Pawniard [Sigma]
+2 EC ~ 4/6 EC (KOC)
+1 DC ~ 3/5 DW
+2 MC
+Dual Chop (-2MC BW2 Tutor)
Numel [Siesta]
+4 EC ~ 4/6 EC (3 KOC)
+1 DC ~ 1/5 DW
+4 MC (2 KOC)
+Earth Power +Flamethrower +Bulldoze (-4MC 2lvl up moves, BW2 TM)

Classy is a cool guy.
Beauty Hoore wasnt arrogant when she won :D
Damn it
+ 9 CC
+ 1 EC and DC for Bulbassaur. 3 MC + 1 KOC gives Bulba a total of 4 MC.
With this, he buys Giga Drain (B/W 2 Tutor), Double Edge and Seed Bomb (both B/W Level up)
+6 KOC to Magcargo, all goes into MC.
With this, she learns Stealth Rock (B/W 2 Tutor), Hidden Power Ice (7 BAP) and Sandstorm
+ Beheeyem's KOC goes into MC for 7 MC total, this allows him to buy Substitute, Double Team, Hyper Beam (All B/W TMs) and Zen Headbutt (B/W Level Up)

From here, I claim 3 CC.

Koops, my Blastoise, claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He will buy Signal Beam and Hydro Cannon, both via BW2 Tutor.

Joy, my Togekiss, claims 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She will buy Flash and Pluck, both via BW TM.

Opal, my Cinccino, claims 3 MC and 2 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She will buy Gunk Shot, via BW Tutor, and Fake Tears, via egg move.

Finally, Smudge, my Swalot, claims 3 MC.
He will buy Explosion, via BW TM, and Body Slam, via LU.

Thanks!

Claiming 4 CC (10) from this battles

*Pandora has already become Mismagious (and thus is Maxxed)

Maureen (Marril) gets 1 EC (7/9) & 3 MC (8)
* Using 2 UC (+2 EC [9/9])
** Evolves
*** Using 8 MC to learn Ice Punch (2), Grass Knot (2), Light Screen (2) & Blizzard (2) leaving her in 0

Maureen (Azumarill) {♀}

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water

• Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

• Think Fat: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
  • Huge Power: (Trait)
This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
  • Sap Sipper: (Innate)
This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk:
2 [5]
Def:
SpA:
3 (+)
SpD: 3

Spe: 43 (-)
SC: 2
WC: 3
BST: 16

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks: 31

Splash
Charm
Bubble
Tail Whip
Slam
Water Sport
Water Gun
BubbleBeam
Helping Hand
Bounce
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Double Edge
Rain Dance
Superpower
Hydro Pump

Encore
Muddy Water
Soak
Ice Punch

Dig
Scald
Ice Beam
Waterfall
Brick Break
Grass Knot
Light Screen

Bizzard

Pandora (Mismagius) gets 4 MC (4)

* Using 4 MC to learn Power Gem (1) & Dark Pulse (2), leaving her in 1

Bubblegum (Clefable) gets 1 EC (5/9), 2 MC (2) & 1 DC (3/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 3)

Kandy (Chansey) gets 1 EC (5/9), 2 MC (2) & 1 DC (2/5) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 4)

Also, Fantine (Kitsunoh) has Foul Play Twice, changing it for Snatch (Another Gen 5 tutor)

My first battle and my first win!

Tauros (Hugh Heffer)

+2 DC (1 DC and 1 KOC): 2/5 DC
+2 MC (Buying Wild Charge B2/W2 TM):0 MC

Poliwag (Froggy)

+2 EC (1 EC and 1 KOC): 2/9 EC
+2 MC (Buying Protect B2/W2 TM): 0 MC
+1 DC: 1/5 DC

And +2 CC (Buying Crusade the Budew!)

Budew [Crusade] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+1 Sp. Atk, -1 Atk)
Type: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Poison Point: (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Extrasensory
Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder

Toxic
Venoshock
Shadow Ball

One round, one victory.

From the battle, Mirage, with the Exp. Share, gains 1 EC and 4 MC (with the KOC). Using the four MC, she'll gain the level-up moves Embargo, Punishment, Nasty Plot, and Imprison.

Mirage the Zorua:
EC: 5/6
MC: 0 (Gains Embargo, Punishment, Nasty Plot, and Imprison)

With the battle winding, I gain 1 CC, which I will stockpile, bringing my total to 3.

Eternal Drifter:
CC: 3

This is finally over.

UC: 47->62

EDIT: Fucking Colossoil...

UC: 62->73

EDIT: Gogo UC splurge

UC: 73->12

Hydreigon:
MC: 1->62 (61 UC)->0
Moves:
Level-Up (1 MC): Work Up
Egg: (3 MC): Assurance, Astonish, Screech
BW TM (2 MC): Frustration, Earthquake, Return, Double Team, Reflect, Rock Tomb, Facade, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Charge Beam, Incinerate, Payback, Giga Impact, Psych Up, Swagger, U-Turn, Substitute, Flash Cannon
BW HM (2 MC): Fly, Strength
BW2 Tutor (2 MC): Signal Beam, Snore, Spite, Uproar

This will max out its movepool.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+16 UC Get!

Also, I hit over 1000 UC total from Roleplays. Whee!

Not approving atm, but maybe later.
---
EDIT: Approvals...

DFrog: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
Ragnarokalex: APPROVED.
EndQuote: APPROVED.
The Wanderer: APPROVED.
Frosty: APPROVED.
Complications: APPROVED.
ThePhalanx: APPROVED.
Gerard: Azumarill's BRT is 19. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Biobizbarto: You need to apply Modest Nature to Budew, since that is currently showing a neutral nature. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED.
Classical: Caterpie's EC bar should only be 1/5. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
AOPSUser: APPROVED. ¬_¬
Imanalt: APPROVED.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED, but Klink has a KOC that you can spend next claim.
Its_A_Random (Above): SELF APPROVED.
---
(Previous Approval Post) 15 claims approved gives me 21/10 Claims approved, giving me 2 UC, & 2/10 Claims approved.

SELF APPROVED.

Claiming UC from Hall reffings:
50 + 11 + 14 + 17 + 5 + 14 + 5 = 116 UC

Then I'll spend 52 UC on the following moves for Mollux: Attract (BW TM), Bind (BW Tutor), Bug Bite (BW Tutor), Charm (Egg Move), Explosion (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Final Gambit (Level-Up), Flame Charge (BW TM), Flash (BW TM), Frustration (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), Hyper Beam (BW TM), Iron Defense (BW Tutor), Rain Dance (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Round (BW TM), Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Snatch (BW Tutor, Snore (BW Tutor), Stealth Rock (BW Tutor), Sunny Day (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), Thief (BW TM), Thunder (BW TM), and Trick (BW Tutor).

so Universal Counters: 27 (19 when TLR starts) ---> 143 (135 when TLR starts) ---> 91 (83 when TLR starts) (spending)

Self-approved

Time for my first (moderately large) spending deluge!
For Optimus the Bisharp I have...
31 UC
5 MC

I will use all of my UC as MC for Optimis, bringing his total to 36and buying these moves:
Level-Up (1 MC)- Iron Defense, Guillotine
TM (2 MC)- Poison Jab, X-Scissor, Payback, Giga Impact, Rain Dance, Protect, Toxic, Double Team
Tutor (2 MC)- Dual Chop, Knock Off, Low Kick, Magnet Rise, Role Play, Low Kick
Egg (3 MC)- Pursuit

This brings the total cost to 5MC and 28 UC, leaving me with 0 MC and 3 UC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Complications: You are buying Low Kick Twice...APPROVED, but you can only learn Low Kick once, so you should have 5 UC left.

1 claim approved gives me 2/10 Claims approved.
---
I have 56 UC, I spend 8...

Eelektross [Sheeldon] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 8 (+8 UC) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Iron Tail, Magnet Rise, Snore, & Super Fang (All Gen V Tutor).
---
This maxxes my Eelektross' movepool again.

SELF APPROVED

Let's see who's the first to get farther than I did...
Spending 4 of the 8 CC I get on 2 Ralts, stockpiling the other 4.

Considering I never actually put the TLR items I bought on my profile (but don't worry, I still subtracted the CC), claiming 5 Cherish Balls, 10 Heal Balls, 9 Sport Balls, and 5 Ultra Balls (I really hope this is allowed :/). Also claiming the Electric Gem that I found.

Claiming Electro the Jolteon now, will be claiming Electabuzz at a later date.

All KOC to MC:

Kippy the Swampert purchases the Pledge move Water Pledge and the BW Tutor moves Iron Tail, Low Kick, and Sleep Talk with his 7 MC.
Mr. Freeze the Mamoswine spends his 10 MC on the BW TMs Frustration, Return, Toxic, Double Team, and Roar
Pinkie Pie spends her 7 MC on Hyper Voice, Thunder, and Aromatherapy
Electro the Jolteon spends his 2 MC on the BW LU moves Discharge and Agility

Congratulations to the birth of the Spider-Man tab and the LoZ tab on my profile (although RIP TF2... I haven't played you in months though, so I feel no guilt)

Jolteon (Electro) Male
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only receives 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Quick Feet (DW Ability- Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 130
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (21 total)
Helping Hand
Tackle
Sand-Attack
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Thundershock
Double Kick
Thunder Fang
Pin Missile
Growl
Bite
Covet
Take Down
Discharge
Agility

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Shadow Ball

Wish
Yawn
Endure

Ralts (Link) Male
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14 total)
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Will-o-Wisp
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Confuse Ray
Disable
Shadow Sneak

Ralts (Zelda) Female
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (14 total)
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Will-o-Wisp
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Confuse Ray
Disable
Shadow Sneak

A win

+3 CC
Statue the Golurk gets 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Gets ThunderPunch (BW Tutor) and Thunderbolt (BW TM).
Swoop the Gliscor gets 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Buys Aqua Tail and Sky Attack (BW Tutor).
Sparks the Luxray also gets 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Takes Thunder Fang, Discharge (LU) and Superpower (BW Tutor).
Wildfire the Pyroak too netted 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Buys Fire Spin, Petal Dance, Leaf Tornado and Heat Crash (LU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)