Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • TIO: APPROVED
  • EspyOwner: APPROVED
  • Complications:
    • First post: APPROVED
    • Second post: APPROVED
  • Biobizbarto: DO NOT EDIT YOUR PRIZES INTO YOUR PROFILE UNTIL THEY ARE APPROVED! You're lucky that, as a proj mod, I can check your profile's edit history, so I can tell that your claims are legit, so APPROVED, BUT DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
  • Glacier Knight: APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: APPROVED

From here and here my UC goes to 19.0, and then this bunch of approvals brings my UC to 19.7. In addition, from this battle, I claim 3 CC, bringing my CC total to 10.

Shere Khan the Liepard gets 3 MC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his MC to 5 (since he had one stored). With 4 of those 5 MC, he gets the BW TMs U-turn and Substitute, bringing his MC back to 1.

Evil Queen the Milotic gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 KOC. 1 KOC goes into her DC, bringing her DC to 5/5 and unlocking her DW ability Cute Charm, while the other KOC goes into her MC, bringing her MC to 4 (since, like Shere Khan the Liepard, she had one stored). With those 4 MC, she gets the BW tutor Dragon Pulse and the BW TM Protect, bringing her MC to 0.

Rourke the Larvitar gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his counters to 1/9, 2 and 1/5 respectively. With the 2 MC, he gets the BW tutor Outrage, bringing his MC to 0.

Edgar the Scraggy gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, and I will add 4 UC to his MC, bringing his counters to 1/6, 6 and 1/5 respectively and my UC to 15.7. With the 6 MC, he gets the BW tutors Fire Punch, Ice Punch and ThunderPunch, bringing his MC to 0.

SELF-APPROVED

EDIT: And just a small thing, but now Evil Queen's name is changing to Queen Grimhilde.

Wow, I guess it's been a while since I claimed. Only claiming this one match. However, I am sick of using not-ready pokemon. So let's buff up!

I get 2 CC. Amulet Coin may have paid for itself.

Giant Enemy Crab gains 2/2/0, using the KOC as EC. It then takes 2 UC to evolve into Giant Enemy Crab the Metagross, and the MC go to learning Miracle Eye and Hammer Arm, Level Up moves;

Metagross (Giant Enemy Crab) -
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion
Type: Psychic/Steel
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Trait) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 60(-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks
Level Up:
Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Agility
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Psychic
Hammer Arm
Miracle Eye

Tutor:
Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Iron Defense
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch

TM:
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Double Team
Substitute
Brick Break

Krusty the Klown gains 2/2/1, using the KOC as EC. He then takes 6 UC to go to 9/9, 2, 5/5, evolving and unlocking Iron Fist. The MC go to learning Bulk Up and Focus Punch, both Level Up moves.

(Krusty) M
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Iron Fist: (DW) (Trait) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 45
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks
Level Up
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away
Bulk Up
Focus Punch

Egg
Counter
Drain Punch
Wide Guard

Tutor
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch

TM
Stone Edge
Poison Jab
Brick Break

That is all.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
rickheg, you're approved except that Conkeldurr got 3 MC, not 2, and that only 5 UC are needed to bring 6/9 / 3 / 3/5 to 9/9 / 3 / 5/5. So you get that back too.

I evolve Munchlax, unlock his DW Ability and buy moves for 58 UC:
Rest 1
Sleep Talk 1
Block 1
Heavy Slam 1
Giga Impact 1
DynamicPunch 3
Fire Punch 2

Fire Blast 2
Ice Punch 2
Blizzard 2
Thunderpunch 2
Thunder 2

Gunk Shot 2
Icy Wind 2
Toxic 2
Zap Cannon 3
Protect 1

Smack Down 2
Double Team 2
Shock Wave 3
Bide 2

Reflect 3
Focus Blast 2
Refresh 3
Lovely Kiss 1

Sweet Kiss 3

So, new Snorlax:

Limos the Snorlax

Nature:
Quiet - Special Attack increases by *. Speed decreases by 15%. Evasion decreases by 10%.​

Types:
Normal: Adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.​

Abilities:
Immunity: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance.
Gluttony (DW): Innate This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).​

Stats:
HP: 125
Att: ****
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: ****
Spd: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 9​

Counters:
EC: Fully Evolved
DC: Unlocked​

Attacks:
-Metronome
-Odor Sleuth
-Tackle
-Defence Curl
-Amnesia
-Lick
-Recycle
-Screech
-Chip Away
-Stockpile
-Counter
-Pursuit
-Selfdestruct
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Focus Punch
-Solarbeam
-Earthquake
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Surf
-Endure
-Snatch
-Double Edge
-Whirlwind
-Body Slam
-Natural Gift
-Substitute
-Seed Bomb
-Superpower
-Return
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Block
-Heavy Slam
-Giga Impact
-DynamicPunch
-Fire Punch
-Fire Blast
-Ice Punch
-Blizzard
-Thunderpunch
-Thunder
-Gunk Shot
-Icy Wind
-Toxic
-Zap Cannon
-Protect
-Smack Down
-Double Team
-Shock Wave
-Bide
-Reflect
-Focus Blast
-Refresh
-Lovely Kiss
-Sweet Kiss​

And I buy a Full Incense for 8 CC.
And a load of Enigma berries for 6 CC.
And changing Swampert's Nature to Quiet for 7 CC.
And Swampert learns Natural Gift for 3 UC.

And self-approving.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Pumping 2 UC into Count Bleck the Duskull so he can EVOLVE

<Dusclops> [Count Bleck] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 21 (-, -10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Mean Look
Payback

Imprison
Dark Pulse
Pain Split

Toxic
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam

And using his 2 MC to learn the Level-Up moves Mean Look and Payback.

Oh, and buying a Full Incense for 8 CC, bringing me to 7 remaining.

At least I got some benefit from training...

Rook gains 4 KOC from the two battles. Seeing that he really needs to increase his movepool, I'll convert all four of those into MC, and spend those MC on Level-Up Moves Slash, Night Slash, Iron Head, and Swords Dance.

Rook the Pawniard:
EC: 0/6
MC: 0 (Gains Slash, Night Slash, Iron Head, and Swords Dance)
DC: 0/5

I gain 4 CC from the hall run, bringing my total up to 8. I will spend 5 of those on a second set of Net Balls.

Eternal Drifter:
CC: 4>8>3
+5 Net Balls

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470733&page=2

+9.5 (make it 10) UC

Using 4 of them to give up and finally get me an Embirch. Oh a Turtwig too.

2 will be used to bump each of their EC to 1/9 (whop-de-freaking-doo)

the other 4 I'll use to buy them the following moves:

Embirch/Fyros:
- Synthesis (1MC, LU)
- Lava Plume (1MC, LU)

Turtwig/Deku Sprout
- Leech Seed (1MC, LU)
- Synthesis (1MC, LU)

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4496549

+11UC.

2 will be used to bump the EC of the above pokemon to 2.

5 will be used to get Fyros (Embirch) the following moves:
- Petal Dance (-1MC, LU)
- Leaf Tornado (-1MC, LU)
- Flame Burst (-1MC, LU)
- Low Kick (-2MC, BWTutor)

the other 4 will be used to get Deku Sprout (Turtwig) the following moves:

Result being:
- Crunch (-1MC, LU)
- Giga Drain (-1MC, LU)
- Substitute (-2MC, BWTM)

Embirch [Fyros] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+ Atk, - Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass/Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) LOCKED During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/9

Attacks (21):
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Synthesis
Lava Plume
Petal Dance
Leaf Tornado
Flame Burst

Counter
Aromatherapy
Revenge

Protect
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Low Kick

Turtwig [Deku Sprout] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) LOCKED This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 2/9

Attacks (18):
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Crunch
Giga Drain

Wide Guard
Superpower
Seed Bomb

Protect
Light Screen
Reflect
Substitute

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4496626

+8UC

Will use them to get my Ludicolo the following moves:
- Double Team (-2MC, BWTM)
- Rest (-2MC, BWTM)
- Swagger (-2MC, BWTM)
- Grass Knot (-2MC, BWTM)

Since I get an extra MC and UC back from that last claim, I'll spend them to teach Krusty the Klown the Conkeldurr the BW TM Protect.

Just. One. More. Attack.

UC: 9->20

EDIT: Not sure how Hydreigon fits into this.

CC: 43->49->54 (Hydreigon)->56 (2 KOC)

Cyclohm:
MC: 3->15->17 (2 KOC)
Moves: Hyper Beam, Double Team, Roar, Earthquake, Charge Beam (BW TM), Signal Beam, Snore (BW2 Tutor), Dragon Dance (Egg)

Dragonite:
MC: 0->3->4 (KOC)->0
Moves: Wing Attack, Hurricane (LU), Swagger (BW TM)

EDIT: Spending 2 CC on a Colosshale:
CC: 56->54

Colosshale "Triassic" (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +22% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Dark/Water
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Rebound: (Can Be Activated) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Flare Boost (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (+)
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks:

Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam

Fake Out
Water Spout
Sucker Punch

Protect
Rain Dance
Sludge Wave

Total: 12

Stratos

Banned deucer.
trololo

Colossoil: Bulldoze (2), Roar (2), giga Impact (2)
Pyroak: Giga Impact (2), stockpile 1
9 cc stockpiled

stuff

4 cc stockpiled
Pyroak's 6 MC to Attract (2), Swagger (2), and Swords Dance (2)
Gliscor's 4 MC to Mud-Slap (3) and 1 stockpiled
Sableye's 3 MC to Moonlight (3)
P-Z's 4 MC (incl 1 stockpile) to Dark Pulse (2) and Shadow Ball (2)
Gallade's 3 MC to Stone Edge (2) and 1 Stockpile
Colossoil's 3 MC to Fissure (3)

+8 UC
+4 CC, +4 HC for Pixie the Togepi

Buying Solarbeam (TM) and Signal Beam (BW2 Tutor) for 4 HC.

also buying Staryu because Staryu is adorable and awesome

Staryu (Storm)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, +22% Accuracy)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Illuminate:
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.

Natural Cure:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Analytic (Dream World):
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 98 (+)

Attacks:

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
BubbleBeam
Minimize
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Brine
Reflect Type

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Magic Coat

Blizzard
Thunder
Surf
Dive

Buying Hydro Pump for Staryu for 1 UC.
Buying Power Gem for Staryu for 1 UC.
Buying Brine for Staryu for 1 UC.
Buying Reflect Type for Staryu for 1 UC.
Buying Dive for Staryu for 2 UC.
Buying Magic Coat for Staryu for 2 UC.

+16 UC
Let's go and artificially train that... -spins wheel of Ice-types- CLOYSTER!

Frozone the Cloyster purchases the BW TMs Blizzard and Toxic, as well past-gen moves Bide, Reflect, Endure, and Teleport (fuck yeah Cloyster gets Teleport) with those 16 UC.

Fighting types estravaganza!

Spending 9 CC total to buy....

2 UC goes into his MC for Dark Pulse (B/W 2 Tutor)

<Voodoll> [Aloysius] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+15% accuracy, -Sp.Defense)

Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

About: A childhood friend of Chuck, Aloysius refused to follow the team when they met in the haunted house. Several weeks later, however, the house was destroyed to be replaced by a mall. Having no place to go, Aloysius wandered the forest before being found by the team, this time accepting to go with them.
Despite his innitial lack of trust, Aloysius came to respect the others and showed to be more sociable than Chuck. He shares Rob's love for comic books.

Abilities:
Insomnia (Innate):This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Normalize (Can be Disabled): This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.

Cursed Body (DW LOCKED,Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (+)

Attacks

Astonish (*)
Copycat (*)
Mimic (*)
Pain Split (*)
Spite (*)
Grudge (*)
Charge (*)
Follow Me (*)
Pin Missile (*)

Psychic (*)
Return (*)
Thunder-Wave (*)
Dark Pulse

Perish Song (*)
Counter (*)
Mach Punch (*)

Since Throh is a Male-Only species and has no Egg Moves, he gets free tutor moves, correct?
Also, 2 UC goes into his MC for Bulk-Up and Superpower (Level Up)

<Throh> [Ernie] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp.Attack)

Type: Fighting

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

About: While meditating, Throh was approached by the team and instantly felt Steve's strength. During their battle, Ernie showed a lot of inteligence and cunning, used Steve's own strength against him and got an early lead, but Steve managed to recover and quickly turn the tables around. After being burned by his Fire Punch, Ernie activated his Guts ability and had little trouble beating down Steve, until his Anger Point activated and a single Close Combat was enough to fall the Judo Pokemon.

He decided to join the team and train harder than ever, due to his old age, he also feels responsable to the others and greatly enjoys Tara's company, due to her maturity.

Guts (Innate):

This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Inner Focus (Innate):

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Mold Breaker (DW LOCKED, Innate):

Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: None

Attacks

Bind (*)
Leer (*)
Bide (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Seismic Toss (*)
Vital Throw (*)
Revenge (*)
Storm Throw (*)
Bulk-Up
Superpower

Earthquake (*)
Rest (*)
Facade (*)

Sleep-Talk (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Thunder Punch (*)

Great job, Spinda.

4 MC total, +1 UC i am spending.

It learns Encore (Breeding) and Hyper Voice (Tutor).

And +1 CC :P

And +4 UC now

Hall....

Please dont laugh at me....

Primeape's 4 HC are used to buy Swagger (Level up) and Revenge (Breeding)
+ 4 CC

I finished this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475472
Current Trainer Counters:4
After Battle: 6

I am claiming:
A Evo Counter for Oshawott

Oshawott [Oshawott] (Male)
Nature: Naive
MC: 2
DC: 1/5
Using the two MC to buy Aqua Tail and Retaliate
Evolving Oshawott to Dewott

Dewott [Dewott] (M)
Nature:Naive (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type:Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious
Abilities:
Torrent:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor(DW):(Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits

Stats
Spe: 69 (60*1.15) (+)
Base Rank Total: 15

MC:

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport
Focus Energy
Razor Shell
Fury Cutter
Water Pulse
Revenge

Air Slash
Brine
Night Slash

Swords Dance
Ice Beam
Surf

Exeggcute
Spending Exeggcute's KOC on EC
+ 2 EC
Total EC: 2/6
After Battle DC: 1/5
Using MC to buy the TM Sludge Bomb
Also Buying using 2 CC

Bagon [Bagon] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus
Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Spe: 58 (50*1.15) (+)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Fire Fang

Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474640
i get 3 CC
Turtwig gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC (koc into ec, dc unlocks dw ability, stockpiling mc)
Poliwhirl gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 2 KOC ITS EVOLUTION TIME
it automagically gets submission on evolution, spending my 1 mc i already had and the 5 mc i get from the mc and koc on circle throw, dynamic punch, mind reader (levels), focus blast (bw tm), leaving 1 mc

Poliwrath "frogsarecool" (M)

Nature: Quiet (+1 satk, -15%spe, -10%evasion)

Type: Water

Abilities:
Water Absorb (Innate): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp (Innate): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 60 (-)

MC: 1

Attacks:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
DoubleSlap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam
Hydro Pump
Wake up Slap
Mud Bomb
Belly Drum
Mud Shot
Amnesia
Circle Throw
Dynamic punch
Mind Reader

Encore
Endure
Endeavor
Refresh
Haze
Focus Blast
Surf
Dive
Ice Beam
Protect
Substitute
Dig
29 moves

Dratini : 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
Stockpiling everything
Nidoran-M : 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Koc into ec, spending 2 uc in ec to evolve and dumping 3 uc into mc (-5 uc total)

Monarch [Nidoran] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW, locked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 12

MC: 5

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Counter
Disable
Endure

Venoshock
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
15 moves

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4489351#post4489351
i get 2 cc and camerupt gets 5 mc, stockpiling all

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
4th hall run gives me 4 CC, 2 of which converted from HC. Gray-Riolu is now Adamant that he will not evolve until he had his vengeance. (nature change using the 4 CC plus 3 stockpiled UC)
EDIT: Claiming 7 reffing UC.

CC: 0+4-4 = 0
UC: 3-3+7 = 7

Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpAtk)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW unlocked)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Nasty Plot

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)
Circle Throw

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
ThunderPunch
Toxic
Brick Break
Protect
Dual Chop
Magnet Rise
Sleep Talk

Ok, prize time... like I don't already have enough NFEs...
This battle gives me 1 CC, bringing my total to 12. I would like to buy six Pokemon, those being:
Budew, Wingull, Hippopotas, Litwick, Frillish, and Venipede, leaving me with 0 CC.

Wingull (Greed) (M)*

Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe, -10% Acc)

Type:*

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:Keen Eye
Innate
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.*

Rain Dish (DW, Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats
Atk: 2
Def: 3 (+)
SAtk: 2
SDef: 2
Spe: 73 (73.91>74)
Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

Moves:Growl (*)
Water Gun (*)
Supersonic (*)
Wing Attack (*)
Mist (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Quick Attack (*)

Aqua Ring (*)
Gust (*)
Twister (*)

Ice Beam (*)
U-Turn (*)
Scald (*)

Litwick (Seth) (M)*

Nature: Timid (+Spe, 5% Acc boost, -Atk

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body
Innate
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.*

Flash Fire
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.*

Shadow Tag (DW Locked)
Innate
Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.*

Stats
Spe: 23 (20x1.15)

Moves:
Ember (*)
Astonish (*)
Minimize (*)
Smog (*)
Fire Spin (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Night Shade (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Flame Burst (*)
Imprison (*)

Acid Armor
Endure (*)
Clear Smog (*)

Fire Blast (*)
Solar Beam (*)
Protect (*)

Hippopotas (Sloth) (M)*

Nature: Brave +Atk, -Spe, -10 Evasion

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Stream
Innate
When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.*

Sand Force (DW Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.*

Stats
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 27 (27.8>27)
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:
Tackle (*)
Sand-Attack (*)
Bite (*)
Yawn (*)
Take Down (*)
Dig (*)
Sand Tomb (*)

Slack Off (*)
Revenge (*)
Body Slam (*)

Rock Slide (*)
Protect (*)
Toxic (*)

Budew (Lust) (F)*

Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure
Innate
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.*

Poison Point
Can be Disabled
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).*

Leaf Guard (DW Locked)
Innate
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 55

Moves:
Absorb (*)
Growth (*)
Water Sport (*)
Stun Spore (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Worry Seed (*)

Leaf Storm (*)
Spikes (*)
Synthesis (*)

Sludge Bomb (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Solarbeam (*)

Frillish (Lir) (M)*

Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Abilities:
Water Absorb
Innate
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.*

Cursed Body
Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Damp (DW, Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40

Moves:
Bubble(*)
Water Sport (*)
Absorb (*)
Night Shade (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Recover (*)
Water Pulse (*)

Acid Armor (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Pain Split (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Scald (*)

Venipede (Morgan) (M)*

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point
Can be Disabled
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Swarm
Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Quick Feet (DW, Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 57

Moves:
Defense Curl (*)
Rollout (*)
Poison Sting (*)
Screech (*)
Protect (*)
Pursuit (*)
Poison Tail (*)
Bug Bite (*)

Twinneedle (*)
Spikes (*)
Toxic Spikes (*)

Poison Jab (*)
Substitute (*)
Toxic (*)

...oh right. Also, Optimus the Bisharp gets 4 MC and 1 KOC, which I will use as MC. I would like to buy Shadow Claw and Rock Tomb (TM, 2 MC) for a total of 4 MC, and stockpile the last MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)