Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from here

Biobizbarto: +1 CC: 3CC total

Froggy: +1 EC: 4/9 EC ... "Well Rai say, I do believe my little Poliwag is evolving"
+2 MC: 4 MC total
+1 DC: 3/5 DC

Crusade: +1 EC: 1/9 EC
+2 MC: Buying Giga Drain (B2/W2 Tutor) --> 0 MC total
+1 DC: 1/5 DC

Claiming

Dare234: +1 CC ---> 1CC

Jolt:
EC: 0/6 +1 ---> 1/6 +1 KOC ---> 2/6
MC: 0 +2 ---> 2
DC: 0/5 +1 ---> 1/5

Terror:
EC: 0/6 +1 ---> 1/6 +1 KOC ---> 2/6
MC: 0 +2 ---> 2

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haven't played in a while and I want to pc++ get back into the game so i'm buying shit. Starting from the 35 CC that I had when I stopped playing last year.

Skitty [Snowman] (Female)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm: Innate. This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Normalize: Can be Disabled. This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-inducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks will have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Wonder Skin (DW, Locked): Innate. The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heavily resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Fake Out
Growl
Tail Whip
Tackle
Foresight
Attract
Sing
Copycat
DoubleSlap
Assist
Charm
Faint Attack

Zen Headbutt
Helping Hand
Sucker Punch

Thunder Wave
SolarBeam
Frustration

Total Moves: 18
This Skitty costs me 2 CC.

Monohm [John Egbert] (Male)
Nature:
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW, Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom

DragonBreath
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Fire Blast
Total Moves: 14
This Monohm costs me 2 CC.

Lotad [Bilious Slick] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: Innate. The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: Innate. This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo: Innate. This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30
Weight Class: 1

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
BubbleBeam

Counter
Leech Seed
Giga Drain

Toxic
Scald
Protect
Total Moves: 14
Lotad costs me 2 CC.
After purchasing the Pokemon, I have 29 CC remaining. I'm using 8 CC to buy a Moon Stone, 8 CC to buy a Water Stone, and 6 CC to buy an Amulet Coin.

This leaves me with 7 CC. Buying spree complete!

Spending 2 CC (leaving me with 0) from my profile to buy this:

Litwick [Araña] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA -Spe -10 Evasion)

Type: Ghost/Fire
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: Type: Innate
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Shadow Tag (DW LOCKED):Type: Innate
Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Spe: 17 (-)

Moves:
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison

Sunny Day
Psychic
Protect

Heat Wave
Clear Smog
Acid

Also requesting a gender transplant+nickname change, which I assume is legal, for my Frillish

• UllarWarlord: APPROVED
  • LupusAter: APPROVED
  • Eternal Drifter: APPROVED
  • Frosty: APPROVED
  • rickheg: APPROVED
  • AOPSUser: APPROVED, and since your Hydreigon has a full movepool as well as being fully evolved and having no DW ability and since its full movepool consists of more than 12 moves, you get 5 extra CC for each battle Hydreigon was in (meaning since it was only used against Dahlia, you get only 5 CC).
  • Pwnemon: APPROVED
  • EspyOwner: APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: APPROVED
  • Matezoide: On Voodoll, you will want to get the up-to-date descriptions of Insomnia and Cursed Body from the abilities post in the Data Audit Thread (yeah, the CAP data in the first post is really only good for moves these days). Also, from the battle with Spinda, contrary to what the ref put in the prizes, you only get 1 CC because that's how much 1v1s give and you didn't attach an Amulet Coin to Spinda. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • Mylo Xyloto: You might want to fix your Dewott's EC in its summary to 4/9 and get a smaller sprite for it (the Oshawott one was acceptable size-wise but the Dewott one is really too big). Also you need to say what Exeggcute's DC is going to (which, based on your profile, should be 1/5 after that battle). Lastly, your Bagon is missing a sprite. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • Imanalt: Your Poliwrath's size class and weight class should both be 3 and its base rank total should be 18. Also you forgot to put Submission in its level-up moves in its summary. Furthermore, Rivalry's description was updated a while ago so you'll want to get the updated version from the DAT. Finally, that last battle only gives 1 CC because it's a 1v1 and you didn't attach an Amulet Coin to Camerupt. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • Box: APPROVED
  • Entei999: APPROVED
  • ZhengTann: APPROVED
  • Complications: Unfortunately, you don't have any CC left because you only get 1 CC from a 1v1 battle and you did not equip your Bisharp with an Amulet Coin. In addition, when you apply a -speed nature to a pokemon's speed, you always round down to the nearest whole number, so Wingull's speed should be 73. Furthermore, the minimum accuracy boost you can get from a +speed nature is 5%, even if the calculation yields a lower result, meaning Litwick gets a 5% accuracy boost. Finally, Venipede is missing all of its ability descriptions. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • Biobizbarto: I just want to check, are you actually evolving your Poliwag? If so, everything except the evolution is APPROVEd. The evolution is NOT APPROVED because, when you evolve a pokemon, you have to post its entire summary so that I know you've given it the correct typing, stats and abilities, and have remembered to add in any moves that the evolved form gets at or below level 25. Your Poliwag can still go to 4/9 EC; it just can't evolve until you post the Poliwhirl's summary.
  • Dare234: APPROVED, but in future, please specify what species your pokemon are as well as their nicknames (for example, Jolt the Electrike).
  • TIO: APPROVED
  • ThePhalanx: APPROVED
  • Woodchuck: APPROVED
  • yoshinite: APPROVED and yes, name and gender changes are free for all pokemon as long as you're changing to a gender that the mon can actually be (so no female Gallade or male Vespiquen)
22 approvals brings my UC to 17.9. SELF-APPROVED

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=31078&pp=10&page=5

prizes said:
4 CC
Rotom and Magmortar: 6 MC
8 KOC [Distributed to Pokemon brought to this Raid]
Also I get +7CC as an achievement reward for defeating Frozen Vault

CC: 32->36->43 (Stockpiling)

Magmortar:
MC:0->6->0

Using them to get it:
- Hyper Beam (-1MC, LU)
- Low Kick (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Endure (-3MC, Past Gen TM)

Rotom:
MC: 0->6->14 (KOC go here)->0

Using them to get it:
- Snore (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Swift (-3MC, Past Gem Tutor)
- Secret Power (-3MC, Past Gen TM)
- Round (-2MC, BWTM)
- Flash (-2MC, BWTM)
- Dream Eater (-2MC, BWTM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4496626#post4496626
6 CC stockpiled
Syclant uses 2 of its KOC to learn Substitute (BW TM). The remaining KOC is converted to MC and stored.
Gardevoir uses 2 of its KOC to learn Sleep Talk (BW Tutor). The remaining KOC is converted to MC and stored.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=304557#gmessage304557
4 CC Stored
Armaldo uses 6 MC and 6 KOC KOC and a stored MC (13 total) to learn Sleep Talk, SuperPower (BW Tutor), String Shot (Past Gen tutor), Sand-Attack, and Water Pulse (Egg).
Scizor uses 6 MC and 2 KOC (8 MC total) to learn Reversal (Egg), Morning Sun (Purification), and Tailwind (BW Tutor).

Doing a bunch of stuff here:
First of all, changing Edgeworth the Absol's nature from Adamant to Mild. Doesn't make much sense with the nickname, but oh well.

Absol (Edgeworth) Male
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Justified (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: N/A
DC: 5/5

Moves: (27 total)
Physical:
Double-Edge
Feint
Giga Impact
Megahorn
Night Slash
Psycho Cut
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Slash
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch
Superpower
X-Scissor

Special:
Future Sight

Detect
Double Team
Endure
Leer
Magic Coat
Me First
Perish Song
Substitute
Swords Dance
Taunt

Also purchasing a King's Rock for 20 CC which, combined with the 7 CC for the nature change, uses up all my CC and 2 stockpiled UC, leaving me with 50 UC remaining.

Now to buy some moves with those:
Dovahkiin the Weavile purchases the BW TM/Tutor moves Double Team, Low Sweep, Shadow Claw, Payback, and Iron Tail for 10 UC
Edgeworth the Absol purchases the BW TM moves Torment, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, and Flamethrower for 10 UC
Klavier Gavin the Syclant purchases the BW TM moves Solarbeam, Brick Break, Double Team, Aerial Ace, and Rock Slide for 10 UC
Frozone the Shellder purchases the BW LU move Iron Defense, the past-gen move Selfdestruct, as well as the BW TMs Torment, Poison Jab, and Signal Beam for 10 UC
Mr. Freeze the Mamoswine purchases the BW LU moves Double Hit and Fury Attack, the BW TMs Ice Beam, Facade, Giga Impact, and Rock Slide for 10 UC

This leaves me with 0 UC left, making me poor as a hobo.

Sorry about that objection. I do want my poliwag to evolve into:

Poliwhirl [Froggy] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Swift Swim (DW)[Locked]: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 78(-)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC:4/9
MC:2
DC:2/5

Attacks:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Doubleslap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Encore
Mud Shot
Refresh

Ice Beam
Psychic
Waterfall
Protect

Fighting types estravaganza!

Spending 9 CC total to buy....

2 UC goes into his MC for Dark Pulse (B/W 2 Tutor)

<Voodoll> [Aloysius] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+15% accuracy, -Sp.Defense)

Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

About: A childhood friend of Chuck, Aloysius refused to follow the team when they met in the haunted house. Several weeks later, however, the house was destroyed to be replaced by a mall. Having no place to go, Aloysius wandered the forest before being found by the team, this time accepting to go with them.
Despite his innitial lack of trust, Aloysius came to respect the others and showed to be more sociable than Chuck. He shares Rob's love for comic books.

Abilities:
Insomnia (Innate):This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Normalize (Can be Disabled): This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.

Cursed Body (DW LOCKED,Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (+)

Attacks

Astonish (*)
Copycat (*)
Mimic (*)
Pain Split (*)
Spite (*)
Grudge (*)
Charge (*)
Follow Me (*)
Pin Missile (*)

Psychic (*)
Return (*)
Thunder-Wave (*)
Dark Pulse

Perish Song (*)
Counter (*)
Mach Punch (*)

Since Throh is a Male-Only species and has no Egg Moves, he gets free tutor moves, correct?
Also, 2 UC goes into his MC for Bulk-Up and Superpower (Level Up)

<Throh> [Ernie] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp.Attack)

Type: Fighting

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

About: While meditating, Throh was approached by the team and instantly felt Steve's strength. During their battle, Ernie showed a lot of inteligence and cunning, used Steve's own strength against him and got an early lead, but Steve managed to recover and quickly turn the tables around. After being burned by his Fire Punch, Ernie activated his Guts ability and had little trouble beating down Steve, until his Anger Point activated and a single Close Combat was enough to fall the Judo Pokemon.

He decided to join the team and train harder than ever, due to his old age, he also feels responsable to the others and greatly enjoys Tara's company, due to her maturity.

Guts (Innate):

This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Inner Focus (Innate):

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Mold Breaker (DW LOCKED, Innate):

Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: None

Attacks

Bind (*)
Leer (*)
Bide (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Seismic Toss (*)
Vital Throw (*)
Revenge (*)
Storm Throw (*)
Bulk-Up
Superpower

Earthquake (*)
Rest (*)
Facade (*)

Sleep-Talk (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Thunder Punch (*)

Great job, Spinda.

4 MC total, +1 UC i am spending.

It learns Encore (Breeding) and Hyper Voice (Tutor).

And +1 CC :P

And +4 UC now

Hall....

Please dont laugh at me....

Primeape's 4 HC are used to buy Swagger (Level up) and Revenge (Breeding)
+ 4 CC

Ok, fixed everything.

• Frosty: APPROVED
  • Rediamond: APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: Dark Pulse would be a BW tutor on Absol, not a BW TM, but since it costs the same anyway, I'll let it slide, so everything except Shellder's moves is APPROVED. Shellder's moves are NOT APPROVED because it does not learn Torment, Poison Jab or Signal Beam at all. Cloyster does, but Shellder doesn't. EDIT: You specifically said Shellder, not Cloyster, even though your profile has Cloyster but not Shellder. So "Shellder"'s moves are APPROVED as well, BUT GET THE SPECIES RIGHT NEXT TIME!
  • Biobizbarto: APPROVED
  • Imanalt: APPROVED
  • Matezoide: APPROVED
  • Complications: APPROVED
This brings my UC to 18.7.

I'LL BE BACK

CC: 54->56->57 (Cyclohm's KOC)

Cyclohm:
MC: 0->3->4 (1 KOC)->0
Moves: Hone Claws, Flash (BW TM)

Kingdra:
MC: 0->3->1
Moves: Frustration (BW TM)

Garchomp:
MC: 0->3->1
Moves: Bulldoze (BW TM)

Claim

+1 CC 10 total
EC: 7->9 (Adding KOC)
MC: 0 -> 3

Using the 3 MC to learn Role Play (B/W2 Tutor)

Evolving into infernape

Infernape (*) Dejonel (M)
Nature: Hasty (+18% Accuracy)
Type: Fire/fighting
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 125 (+)

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Abilities

Blaze: (innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist: (innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Moves:
Non Damaging

Leer
Taunt
Encore
Nasty Plot
Torment
Slack off
Swagger
Substitute
Protect
will-O-Wisp
Endure

Damaging

Fake Out
Counter
Thunder Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Ember
Scratch
Acrobatics
Mach Punch
Fire spin
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Fire Punch
Dual Chop
Heat Wave
Feint
Dig
Fire Blast
Grass knot
Brick Break

Also going to buy two new pokemon, Naynay the munchlax & Scuba Steve the Snorlax bringing my CC down to 2

Scuba Steve (M)

Nature: Careful (+1SpD -SpA)
Typing:Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.[/B]

Abilities
Technician:(Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Swarm:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Steadfast:[LOCKED](Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

MC:

Moves

Non-Damaging
Leer
Double team
Focus energy
Agility
Endure
Counter
Defog
Toxic

Damaging
Vacuum Wave
Quick attack
Pursuit
False Swipe
Fury Cutter
Brick Break
U-Turn
Wing attack

NayNay (M)

Nature: Quiet (-10 Evasion)
Type: Normal
Normal:Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus

Abilities:
Pick Up:(Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat:(Innate)
Gluttony[LOCKED:](Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 4 (-)
Weight Class: 5

MC

Moves

Non-Damaging
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Recycle
Screech
Metronome

Damaging
Tackle
Lick
Chip Away
Pursuit
Selfdestruct
Counter
Solarbeam
Ice Beam
Psychic

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
From this match:

Gastly's KOC goes to MC, taking it to:
EC: 1/9
MC: 4

MC go to Payback, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater and Dark Pulse.

Torchic's KOC goes to MC, taking it to:
EC: 1/9
MC: 3
DC: 1/5

MC used on Quick Attack, Slash and Mirror Move.

2 CC takes me to 28, 12 of which are used on 2 EXP Shares.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474838

Shuckle: +2 MC
I'm getting two level-up moves, Power Trick and Power Split.
I also get +1 DC (Putting me at 1/5 DC)
I ALSO also get 1 KOC, which I use to get a third level-up move, Bug Bite.

Duskull: +2 MC
I'm getting two level-up moves, Will-o-Wisp and Curse.
I also get +1 EC (Putting me at 1/9 EC)
I ALSO also get 1 KOC, which I apply towards EC (Giving me 2/9 EC)

I also also also get +2 CC, which I use to buy a nice Breezi!

Breezi [Feferi] (F)
Nature: Quirky (No change)
Type: Poison/Flying

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.

Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Unburden(DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 85

Attacks:
Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind

Spikes
Stealth Rock
Wish

Trick Room
Taunt
U-turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)