Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this Hall reffing and this Subway challenge...

Currency Counters: 37 + 1 = 38
Universal Counters: 171 + 8 = 179

Jennie June - Gardevoir (F)
MC: 0 + 6 + 1 from KOs = 7
Using Move Counters to learn Charge Beam (5th Gen TM), Icy Wind (5th Gen Tutor), and Mean Look (Egg Move).

Victory is mine! Though I really should stop beating on the same bug over and over... at the very least, it gives me some much needed counters.

Myself, I gain 1 CC, which I stockpile, bringing me up to 4 CC.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 4

Decoy is really speeding along. This battle gives it 1 EC, 4 MC (due to Exp. Share and KOC), and 1 DC. I'll stockpile the lot of it until my battle with LupusAter is over... and purchase some moves then...

Decoy the Voltorb:
EC: 4/6
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

OK I'll approve...

Saying right now this is 2 UC

ZhengTann: Kind of a shitty time to have this pointed out, but Rebble doesn't start with Vacuum Wave as a level-up move (only Bolderdash). HOWEVER, since Rebble has no egg moves, it should have started with three tutor moves. Everything you claimed is approved though, just sort out Rebble in another post?
deadfox081: Speed boosting natures always round speed up, so Infernape should have 125 Speed. Approved though.
Box: Approved
yoshinite: Approved
Complications: Approved
ThePhalanx: Approved. Actually, you get an extra UC, because rewards for subreffing are rounded up (while the reward for ventus should have been rounded down to 1, I fixed that in the rewards post though~)
Matezoide: Approved
Madotsuki: TIO messed up, you actually can't get any prizes for matches that end in DQ if only one round has been completed, which is lame but that's the rules. Everything but the prizes from the first battle is fine (Duskull can still evolve, but will only have 4/9 EC). You'll only end up with 1 CC leftover, not 2 though.
TheWanderer: Approved
Its_A_Random: Approved
Classical: Approved
UllarWarlord: Approved, just remember that Beheeyem should have 3/5 DC~
Dare234: Approved
LockDown: Approved
Entei999: Approved
Pwnemon: Approved
TheWolfe: Approved
Frosty: Approved
Eternal Drifter: Approved

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
EM is cute, I am lazy.

Claiming from here.

2 CC + 5 CC from Eelektross' full movepool gives me 7 CC.
---

Dusknoir [Caius] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 1
DC: N/A
-Learns Endure (Past Gen Move).
---

Steelix [Iron Chain] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Cut, & Strength (Both Gen V TM).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Krom got krumped.

+5 CC, stockpiling as usual (57 total)

Luxray: +3 MC (4 total), learns Discharge (-1 MC) and Endure (-3 MC)

Kitsunoh: +3 MC, learns Endure (-3 MC)

Tyranitar: +3 DC (5/5; Unnerve unlocked!), +14 MC (9 + 5 KOC), learns Hyper Beam (-1 MC), Iron Defense (-2 MC), Dragon Pulse (-2 MC), Toxic (-2 MC), Substitute (-2 MC), Dig (-2 MC) and Ancientpower (-3 MC)

Claiming Prizes 2: Electric Biobazbartaloo

1 of the two MC on Shuckle goes to Shell Smash
Shuckle also gets 1 DC, putting the total at 3/5
Shuckle's KOC goes to MC, giving me enough for Sleep Talk.

Now, Duskull gets 1 EC, which brings it to 3/9...
I put the KOC into EC, giving him 4/9 EC... Oh wow!

Dusclops [Doc Scratch] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def., -1 Spc. Att.)
Type: Ghost
Ghost

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Pressure (Innate) - This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 6 (+1)
SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 25
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 1

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-o-Wisp
Curse
Shadow Punch

Memento
Pain Split
Imprison

Trick Room
Taunt
Torment

I put the 1 MC he gets into Shadow Punch, and keep the other.

I also get 2 CC, which I'll use to buy...

Deino [Jack Noir] (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)
Type:
Dark/Dragon

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:

Hustle (Can be Enabled) - This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 38
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

MC: 0
DC: 0/5
EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Head Smash

Dragon Tail
Taunt
Work Up

This should work this time, right?

EDIT: Adding on, I get 4 UC from this I guess

ThePhalanx: Approved. Actually, you get an extra UC, because rewards for subreffing are rounded up (while the reward for ventus should have been rounded down to 1, I fixed that in the rewards post though~)
Thanks, EM!
In that case...

Turning 4 of my UC into CC, giving me 8 CC, which I spend on a Dusk Stone, leaving me with 3 UC left over.

Dusk Stone: Increases the Base Attack Power of Dark-type and Ghost-type moves by two (2). Increases the Pokemon's highest true base stat (e.g. 130 Atk) of Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense by one (1) Rank. If the highest true base stat is tied, each Rank is raised.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Murkrow, Misdreavus, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Lampent, Chandelure.

Luxio's MC is stockpiled
Cranidos' KOC is turned into EC, and its 2MC is used to buy Fire Punch (Tutor)
Misdreavus' KOC is turned into MC, and 2MC is used to buy Thunderbolt (TM), leaving it with 1MC left over.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Turns out I can evolve Tripolar the Magnemite now! I'll just pop 7 CC to change his nature from Modest to Timid.

So, without further ado, I give you....

<Magneton> [Tripolar] (Genderless)
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Att)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull (Type: Can Be Activated)
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Analytic (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 81 (+, +11% Accuracy)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Tri Attack
Metal Sound
Tackle
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Mirror Shot
Zap Cannon

Endure
Mimic
Magic Coat

Thunderbolt
Light Screen
Reflect

Teleport

Using its 4 MC on the LU move Zap Cannon and the past gen move Teleport.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, EMma says Erza-Rebble shouldn't have learned Vacuum Wave yet, so I'm reclaiming the 1 EC, 4 MC (learning Earth Power, AncientPower and Protect) and 1 DC. In addition, I'll remove Vacuum Wave, but Erza-Rebble learns Giga Drain and Magnet Rise from BW2 Tutors.

EDIT: Actually I might as well start spending some UC for buffers. Wendy-Chikorita uses 4 UC to learn Leech Seed (Egg) and Solarbeam (Level-up), Erza-Rebble uses 2 UC to learn Heat Wave (BW2 Tutor), Charla-Staryu uses 3 UC to learn Power Gem (Level-up) and Surf (HM), Lucy-Ralts uses 5 UC to learn Encore (Egg) and Thunder Wave (BW2 TM), Elfman-Numel uses 4 UC to learn Earth Power (Level-up), Flamethrower (Level-up), and Protect (BW2 TM). I spend a total of 18 UC, bringing my purse down to 5 UC left.

UC: 23-4-2-3-5-4 = 5

Chikorita - Wendy (F)

They say the calmest waters often hide the most turbulent undercurrents, the stillest air often the premonition to the most terrible storms. So does Wendy. She's nice and pretty, often the team's peacemaker (pacemaker too), but her spirit is indomitable. In battle, Wendy wields the very force of nature itself - the plants and the wind that blows between leaves are her primary defences. Wendy is very trusting of strangers, despite Charla's frequent rebukes, but the fact that they're inseparable makes most Daycare visitors hesitate - except for Zheng. Wendy looks upon Natsu and Gray as big brothers, and they respond in kind - protective of their siblings as if of the same lineage.

Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass type:
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Overgrow
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Ability 2: Leaf Guard (DW)
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 1

EC: 2/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Reflect
PoisonPowder
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift
Light Screen
Safeguard
Solarbeam

Ancient Power
Counter
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Leech Seed

Protect
Double Team
Sunny Day
Staryu - Charla (U)

Charla is Wendy's closest friend and confidante since Daycare. Witty, and quick to learn the ways of the world, Charla did not trust Zheng at first sight, naturally, and disapproves of Natsu and Gray's loud brawls every other minute they were together. Charla looks out for Wendy, not afraid to stand up to bigger, meaner Pokemons, and its that precise quality she sees in Zheng's group that warms her up to the team. Charla is very touchy, resisting most physical contacts except with Wendy, retaliating with swift hit-and-run tactics whenever approached thus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Multiple Illuminates do not stack. (Command: Enable/Disable Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2

EC: 3/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize
Power Gem

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Signal Beam
Scald
Ice Beam
Surf
Rebble - Erza (F)

A swordsman wields the blade with graceful precision, just as Erza uses her attacks with dangerous beauty. She walked in on one of Gray and Natsu’s brawls, and the resulting free-for-all wore on for half a day before Zheng can subdue her with a Pokeball. Unknowingly for her, that fight left a lasting impression on the two – they’re cautious almost to the point of fearful whenever in her company since then. Wendy and Charla looks up to her as a role model, though, and it was Erza who took care of them, even though she was newer to the family.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Rock type: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Levitate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading certain seismic moves such as Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Mold Breaker (DW)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 90

EC: 1/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
AncientPower

Giga Drain
Magnet Rise
Heat Wave

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Protect
Ralts - Lucy (F)

Born without a family in the wild, Lucy’s life has been fraught with peril of being hunted and bullied by most other wild, stronger Pokemon. One such incident left her under severe shock from poison by an unknown aggressive Poison-type. Had a trainer not happened by, she would’ve died or at best, crippled for life. Luckily, Zheng was the second trainer to found her, called by a fellow trainer who was looking for mushrooms in that region. Together they saved the Ralts, and after a brief discussion Zheng named her Lucy and brought her into his family. Gray was the first to be able to contact directly with her, but it was through efforts and enthusiasm of the whole gang that brought her out of trauma and into life again.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic type: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks, however, cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize
This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Ability 2: Trace
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Ability 3: Telepathy (DW)
This Pokemon creates a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (- = 40/1.15)

EC: 1/9 Next Evolution at 4

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison

Disable
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp
Encore

Signal Beam
Icy Wind
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Numel - Elfman (M)

"Hey mon," is probably Elfman's QOTD, all day, everyday. His easy-going attitude is reflective of his species' nature - slowly pacing on with the simple pleasures of daily life. Or so it seems. Elfman is as stubborn as they come - in fact, he got into a tussle with Natsu just because they wanted to cross the same (outer) side of the ledge. It took Gray's help to wrestle him down (a fact all but Gray is unhappy about) but Zheng's capture brought him into the family. Being slow to anger doesn't mean Elfman is slow on the uptake, but it does mean that he's slow to cooldown after he gets really riled up.

Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Fire type:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Ground type:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Oblivious
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Ability 2: Simple
This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier.

Ability 3: Own Tempo (DW)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15)

EC: 0/6 Evolution at 6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume
Take Down
Earth Power
Flamethrower

Ancient Power
Mud Bomb
Endure

Substitute
Double Team
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Protect

7 UC from this.
They all get used as MC for Honchkrow, getting Heat Wave and Superpower as BW tutor moves(-4), Toxic as a BW TM(-2), Quash as a Level Up Move(-1).
Edit: claiming my due from this:
I get 1 CC, stockpiled.
Thrym the Tyranitar 1EC/2MC/1DC(5/5)/1KOC, uses the KOC as a MC and gets Taunt as a BW TM move(-2) and Hyper Beam as a Level Up move(-1).
Jorm 1EC(2/6)/3MC/1DC(2/5), gets Bounce as a Level Up move(-1) and Taunt as a BW TM move(-2).

1CC, Froslass 3MC(+1MC from KOC)/Weavile 3MC/Bellsprout 1EC/3MC

4UC

2CC. Reginald: 3 MC, 1 KO/Fernando: 3 MC, 1 KO/Kelvin: 3 MC (the KOs are going to MC)

1CC. Bellsprout gets 1EC/3MC/1DC, and evolves into Weepingbel

Wepinbell (Nepenthes) (M)

Nature: Quiet (+Spa, -Spe)

Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll : (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Gluttony (DW unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
Spe: 47 (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 8/9
MC: 21

Attacks:
Vine Whip
Growth
Wrap
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
Acid
Gastro Acid
Knock Off
Razor Leaf
Wring Out

Weather Ball
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Giga Drain
Encore
Magical Leaf

Seed Bomb

Sunny Day
Sludge Bomb
Protect
Energy Ball
Grass Knot

Total Moves: 23

Bellsprout was at 7EC, then got 1EC and evolved into Weepingbel. And then he gets one more EC, from the top battle i have linked you. That means 9/9, and i evolve Weepingbell once more!

Victreebel gets Stock Pile, Spit Up, and Swallow upon evolving

Victree has 21 MC, and will be using it all on
Leaf Tornado (1mc)
Leaf Storm (1mc)
Leaf Blade (1mc)
Sleep talk (2mc)
Rest (2mc)
Bug Bite (2mc)
Solar Beam (2mc)
Toxic (2mc)
Venoshock (2mc)
Endure (3mc)
Bide (3mc)

Victreebel (Nepenthes) (M)

Nature: Quiet (+Spa, -Spe)

Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll : (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Gluttony (DW unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 21

Attacks:
Swallow
Spit Up
Stock Pile

Vine Whip
Growth
Wrap
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
Acid
Gastro Acid
Knock Off
Razor Leaf
Wring Out
Leaf Tornado
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade

Weather Ball
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Giga Drain
Encore
Magical Leaf

Seed Bomb
Sleep Talk
Bug Bite

Sunny Day
Sludge Bomb
Protect
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Rest
Solarbeam
Toxic
Venoshock
Endure
Bide

Total Moves: 37

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No time to approve atm with exams, soz

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4504253#post4504253

1 CC

4 MC for Strata
5 MC, 1 DC for Rev factoring KOC
4 MC, 1 DC for Luke factoring KOC

all mons had exp share for the record

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474494&page=2

A 6-0 :D

Texas Cloverleaf gets 14 CC (Garchomp and Hydrei are maxed) and a gold medal
Behemoth the Cyclohm gets 3 MC
Tempest the Dragonite gets 4 MC and 1 KOC (4 MC)
Poseidon the Kingdra gets 4 MC and 2 KOC (6 MC)
Slasher the Haxorus gets 4 MC and 3 KOC (7 MC)

Cyclohm buys Captivate with its 3 MC
Dragonite purchases Focus Punch for 3 and stockpiles the other 1 MC
Kingdra buys Natural Gift and Skull Bash using its 6 MC
Haxorus buys Razor Wind, Grass Knot and Roar using its 7 MC

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
This battle
I am stockpiling my 1CC.
Mudkip (Flood) is learning Protect from its level up, leaving it with 1MC left.
It finishes like this:
EC: 1/9
MC: 1
Mudkip: +Protect

CC: 1

Raids 'n shit, yo!

Stockpiling the 2 CC

2 of the KOC goes into Ra's the Rev's DC. the other 2 go into Phoenix the Lucario's MC

Ra's al Ghul the Revenankh:
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0, purchasing the BW TM Double Team
DC: 0 -> 5

Phoenix the Lucario purchases the BW Tutor move Dual Chop and the Egg move Sky Uppercut with his 5 MC

Le overuse of le, it le hurts
Stockpiling the 1 CC

Frozone's KOC goes into MC, Ra's KOC goes into DC

Frozone the Cloyster spends 4 of his 5 MC on the BW TMs Hyper Beam and Double Team and stockpiles the other one
Ra's al Ghul the Revenankh:
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 1, purchases the BW Tutor move Dual Chop
DC: 3 -> 5, INFILTRATOR UNLOCKED!

Pain, again
Madotsuki said:
Complications

1 CC
Gasta gets 2 MC, 1 DC
Envy gets 2 MC
EDIT: Oh, right. Since Gasta is FE with no needed DC, he gets 3 MC.
Stockpiling my 1 CC..
Gasta gets 3 MC (Exp. Share) and a DC, unlocking Infiltrator.
I would like to use Gasta's MC to buy the move U-Turn (BW TM, 2 MC), stockpiling the last MC.
For Shedinja, I would like to buy the move Agility (Ninjask Level-Up, 1 MC), and Giga Impact (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving Shedinja with 0MC.

So the plot begins...

Myself, I gain 1 CC. This brings my total to 5 CC, and I will spend it all on 5 Sport Balls.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 4>5>0
+5 Sport Balls

Decoy gains 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. I'll spend 3 MC on Refresh (XD Purification), and, with the stockpiled MC, purchase the two level up moves Electro Ball and Gyro Ball, and with the last two, gain the BW TM Thunderbolt.

Decoy the Voltorb:
EC: 5/6
MC: 0 (Gains Electro Ball, Gyro Ball, Thunderbolt, and Refresh)
DC: 4/5

Itsumo the Spiritomb is setting a plot in motion... and he needs to be equipped to deal with this plot. The battle gave him, with the KOC, 6 MC. I'll have him spend that MC on the BW TMs Hidden Power (Fighting, 7), Facade, and Retaliate.

Itsumo the Spiritomb:
MC: 0 (Gains Hidden Power, Facade, and Retaliate)

Huzzah, a raid win.

I've cleared Central Processing on Normal Mode for the first, time, I believe that's still an achievement? That would mean I gain a total of 17 CC, stockpiling.

Seraph the Volcarona stockpiles the 3 MC.

Mystic the Gallade takes the 3 MC, and the 4 KOC as MC, and learns Trick (BW2 Tutor), Double Team (BW2 TM), and Skill Swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)