Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally claiming the Electabuzz I caught in my TLR

Electabuzz (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Vital Spirit (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 91 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 5/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Leer
ThunderShock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Electro Ball
ThunderPunch

Focus Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Wild Charge
Volt Switch
Hidden Power Grass (7)

Also claiming from here
Stockpiling the 1 CC, Lucky Egg counter into EC

Cyborg the Beldum:
EC: 5 -> 7
MC: 6 -> 8
DC: 3 -> 4

Claiming these:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475551
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475388&page=2

Arcanite: 4 CC
Donphan: 6 MC
Lucario: 7 MC
Cyclohm: 8 MC
Land Turtle the Grotle gets 2 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Goes to
EC: 7/9
DC: 4/5
Kitaniji the Sandile gets 2 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
And Evolves!!!

Megumi 'Shades' Kitanigi (M) Krokorok

Musical Theme: '
Twister'

Nature:

Adamant:
+1 Atk, -1 SpA

Type:

• Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
  • Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities:

• Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
  • Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
  • Anger Point: (DW) (Innate) (Not yet Active) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 74
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks: (18)
Assurance
Bite
Crunch
Earthquake
Embargo
Fire Fang
Leer
Mud Slap
Protect
Pursuit
Rage
Rock Slide
Sand Attack
Sand Tomb
Swagger
Taunt
Thunder Fang
Torment

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466748&page=12

+11UC

Using them to get my Embirch (while I wait for a battle slot to be open <_>):
- Endure (-3MC, Past Gen TM)
- Heat Wave (-2MC, BWTutor)

and my Turtwig the following moves:
- Leaf Storm (-1MC, LU)
- Grass Pledge (-1MC, Pledge)
- Stealth Rock (-2MC, BWTM)

and the other 2 will be used to bump their EC to 4. Not evolving 'cause they weren't in battle thus far.

Claiming: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4512144&postcount=27

Miltank: 0 EC, 1 DC bringing it to 1/5, and 2 MC on Zen Headbutt and Wake-Up Slap
Whismur: 1 EC bringing it to 1/9, 1 DC bringing it to 1/5, and 2 MC on Hyper Voice and Screech
Claiming the KOC as 1 CC
2 CC to get:

Purrloin [Bagheera] [M]
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities:
Limber (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Unburden (Innate): This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Prankster (Innate) (Locked): The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 66
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/5
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Assist
Sand-Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
Fake Out
Hone Claws

Faint Attack
Foul Play
Pay Day

Shadow Claw
Snarl
Cut

If my maths is correct, my totals should now be:
Miltank: 0 MC, 1/5 DC
Whismur: 1/9 EC, 0 MC, 1/5 DC
1 CC

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
DRAGON POWAH

UllarWarlord: 3 CC
Kiova (Nidoqueen): 3 MC, 1 KOC
Charos (Dragonite): 3 MC, 1 KOC

Both will stockpile their KOC towards my CC, and I choose to stockpile it.

Frosty

=_=
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466348&page=4

+13UC

Will use them to raise my Embirch and my Turtwig's EC to 5 (I NEED A FUCKING OPEN BATTLE SPOT!!!!!)

The 11 remaning UC will be used as follows:

Embirch will get the following moves:
- Flamethrower (-2MC, BWTM)
- Earth Power (-2MC, BWTutor)
- Seed Bomb (-2MC, BWTutor)

Turtwig will get the following moves:
- Grass Knot (-2MC, BWTM)
- Endure (-3MC, Past Gen TM)

Claiming this mon right here for 2 CC

Cleffa (Clarwyn)
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard:
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Friend Guard: (DW)
The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:
Cleffa
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 15
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9

Attacks: Total
Pound
Charm
Encore
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Copycat
Magical Leaf

Aromatherapy
Wish
Stored Power

Protect
Flamethrower
Psychic

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I should get around to claiming my prize from this battle.

Deck Knight: 2 CC
Tauros: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Throh: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Raikou: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC

For Tauros, I'm applying the KOC to MC and purchasing Zen Headbutt (Level-Up) and Substitute (BW TM).

For Throh, I'm applying the KOC to MC and purchasing Wide Guard, Circle Throw, and Body Slam (All Level-up).

For Raikou, I'm applying both KOC to MC and purchasing Reflect, Discharge, Rain Dance, and Thunder (All Level-up)

I'm banking the CC, which brings me to a total of 5 CC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Arcanite: APPROVED.
akela: If you specify how the Pokémon learns a specific move, it would be easier to approve. Also, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR PROFILE WITH ANY PART OF AN UNAPPROVED CLAIM UNTIL IT IS APPROVED. Furthermore, Purrloin's EC bar should be 0/6 instead of 0/5. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
LockDown: APPROVED.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
Frosty: You cannot round up half a UC, so you can only claim either 12 or 12.5 UC from that link. Given your claim uses 13 CC...NOT APPROVED.
The Royal Guard: Cleffa needs a Gender. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Deck Knight: I know you are the creator, but you still should not be editing your claims into the profile until they are approved...Unless you are willing to approve everyone else & self approve yourself. I take it you know what you are doing anyway, & there appears to be nothing wrong with that claim, so APPROVED, but yeah.

(Previous Approval Post) 7 Claims approved means I am now at 8/10 C.A.
---
+28 UC Get!

This puts me to 30 UC. I choose not to spend at the present moment.

SELF APPROVED.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474194
Emma and df get 2 CC
Each mon gets 3 MC
KOC go to Cyclohm, Necturna, Krill, Whimsi, Eel
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475860
Elevator Music: 1 CC
-Meganium: 4 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475671
Elevator_Music: 1 CC
Slowking: 4 MC
Meganium: 4 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475370

PRIZES

COUNTERS
Elevator Music: 21 CC
Revenankh: 16 MC, 5 KOC
Roobushin: 2 KOC
Mollux: N/A
Manmuu: 2 MC, 1 DC

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES
+1× Mamoswine
+5× Aspear Berry
+1× Brightpowder
+1× Macho Brace
+1× Razor Claw
+1× Rocky Helmet
+1× Ice Sapphire
-2× Potion
-1× Super Potion
-2× Ether
-1× Revive
-5× Heal Ball
-2× Sport Ball
UC: 17 + 23 + 8 + 5 + 8 + 5 + 8 + 5 + 6 = 77 UC

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 25 CC / 77 UC
- Erufuun (Whimsicott): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Haganeiru (Steelix): 4 MC
- (Revenankh): 16 MC / 5 KOC
- (Necturna): 4 MC / 1 KOC
- Roobushin (Conkeldurr): 2 KOC
- Yadokingu (Slowking): 4 MC
- Meganiumu (Meganium): 8 MC

+5× Aspear Berry
+1× BrightPowder
+1× Macho Brace
+1× Razor Claw
+1× Rocky Helmet
+1× Ice Sapphire
-2× Potion
-1× Super Potion
-2× Ether
-1× Revive
-5× Heal Ball
-2× Sport Ball[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 0 ---> 25 ---> 27
Universal Counters: 85 ---> 162 ---> 0 UC (spending)

Not claiming Mamoswine because I don't want it. Conkeldurr's 2 KOC will go into CC, as shown above. Everyone else's KOC will go towards their MC.

Erufuun (Whimsicott): Purchasing Covet (BW Tutor), Knock Off (BW Tutor), Seed Bomb (BW Tutor), Snore (BW Tutor), Frustration (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Round (BW TM), Fling (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), and Trick Room (BW TM) for 5 MC and 17 UC. This maxes out Whimsicott's movepool.

Haganeiru (Steelix): Purchasing Double Team (BW TM) and Rock Smash (BW TM) for 4 MC.

(Revenankh): Purchasing Destiny Bond (Egg Move), Hex (Egg Move), Memento (Egg Move), Ominous Wind (Past Gen Tutor), Spite (Past Gen Tutor), Secret Power (Past Gen TM), and Natural Gift (Past Gen TM) for 21 MC.

(Necturna): Purchasing Nightmare (Egg Move), Covet (BW Tutor), Knock Off (BW Tutor), Seed Bomb (BW Tutor), Snore (BW Tutor), Spite (BW Tutor), Frustration (BW TM), SolarBeam (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Round (BW TM), Psych Up (BW TM), Dream Eater (BW TM), and Cut (BW TM) for 5 MC and 24 UC. This maxes out Necturna's movepool.

Yadonkingu (Slowking): Purchasing Psych Up (Level-Up), Stomp (Egg Move), Aqua Tail (BW Tutor), Foul Play (BW Tutor), Ice Punch (BW Tutor), Icy Wind (BW Tutor), Iron Defense (BW Tutor), Iron Tail (BW Tutor), Magic Coat (BW Tutor), Signal Beam (BW Tutor), Skill Swap (BW Tutor), Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Trick (BW Tutor), Wonder Room (BW Tutor), BubbleBeam (Past Gen TM), Pay Day (Past Gen TM), Fissure (Past Gen TM), Teleport (Past Gen TM), Reflect (Past Gen TM), Bide (Past Gen TM), DynamicPunch (Past Gen TM), Zap Cannon (Past Gen TM), Endure (Past Gen TM), Focus Punch (Past Gen TM), Brine (Past Gen TM), Psyshock (BW TM), Hail (BW TM), Hyper Beam (BW TM), Light Screen (BW TM), Protect (BW TM), Telekinesis (BW TM), Safeguard (BW TM), Earthquake (BW TM), Dig (BW TM), Brick Break (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Focus Blast (BW TM), Thunder Wave (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), Trick Room (BW TM), Surf (BW TM), and Dive (BW TM) for 4 MC and 91 UC.

Meganiumu (Meganium): Purchasing GrassWhistle (Egg Move), Ingrain (Egg Move), Vine Whip (Egg Move), Wring Out (Egg Move), Frenzy Plant (BW Tutor), Iron Tail (BW Tutor), Outrage (BW Tutor), Worry Seed (BW Tutor), Hidden Power (Fire, 7) (BW TM), Sunny Day (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), Bulldoze (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), Bullet Seed (Past Gen TM), and Endure (Past Gen TM) for 8 MC and 30 UC.

Self-approved

Boop
DFrog
  • +1 CC (total 22)
Timburr/Gurdurr [Grey]
  • 3/9 EC ~ 4/9 EC Timburr evolves into Gurdurr!
  • 4/5 DW ~ 5/5 DW Iron Fist is Unlocked!
  • +3MC
  • Fire Punch (-2MC BW2 Tutor)
  • Superpower (-1MC lvl up move)

Gurdurr [Grey] M

Nature: Adamant
Type: Fight
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities

Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Iron Fist (Trait): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

EC: 4/9
DW: 5/5

Moves:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake Up Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Taunt
Brick Break
Dig
Payback
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Rock Slide
Fire Punch
Superpower​

Jellicent is floaty :3

5 CC—>6 CC
Upon entrance into battle, Frillish evolved!
Jellicent (Lir) (M)*

Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Water Absorb
Innate
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.*

Cursed Body
Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Damp (DW, Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Water Sport (*)
Absorb (*)
Night Shade (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Recover (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Hydro Pump

Acid Armor (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Pain Split (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Scald (*)

Magic Coat
Giga Drain

I will use my KOC as MC, bringing my total to 5. I would like to buy the moves Water Spout (Level-Up, 1 MC), Toxic and Protect (TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
This battle
Rewards Bank (ZhengTann) said:
Someoneelse: 1 CC
Mudkip: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Larvesta: 1 EC, 3 MC (stolen Exp. share), 1 DC, 1 KOC
I will put Larvesta's KOC into EC.
This brings me to:
Myself: 3 CC
Mudkip:
EC: 2/9
MC: 3
DC: 2/9
It will get Rock Smash, a BW TM, leaving it with 1MC.
Larvesta:
EC: 3/6 with the KOC
DC: 2/5
It will get Acrobatics, a BW TM, leaving it with 1MC.

I will buy a Sneasel with my CC:

Sneasel [OP] (M)
Nature: Adamant
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Keen Eye:
Innate
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Pickpocket (DW, locked):
Innate
This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 115
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 0/6

Attacks
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Icy Wind
Fury Swipes
Agility
Metal Claw
Hone Claws

Fake Out
Ice Punch
Ice Shard

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

This leaves me with no CC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
jas61292: APPROVED.
DFrog: APPROVED.
Complications: You might want to add an image for Jellicent. At any rate, APPROVED.
Someoneelse: Sneasel also gets Hone Claws as a pre-25 move. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Faylion: APPROVED.
Shuckleking87: Only use this thread to claim, lol. That sort of question should be asked in SQSA.

5 Claims approved gives me 13/10 C.A., resulting in 1 UC & 3/10 C.A.

---

At any rate, some bastard approved Stone Edge on my Excadrill, which it cannot learn. I refund the 2 MC I shamefully spent on it god knows how long ago, & spend it, alongside 2 UC, to teach it Rock Smash (Gen V TM), & Stealth Rock (Gen V Tutor). NOW it has a full movepool. 9.9

Excadrill [Shovrill] (M)
NATURE: Jolly (+12% Accuracy) (NC)

TYPE
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetised. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

ABILITIES
Sand Rush: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mould Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

STATS
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 102 (+)
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

ATTACKS (55/55)
PHYSICAL
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Crush Claw
Cut
Dig
Drill Run
Earthquake
Facade
Fissure
Fling
Frustration
Fury Swipes
Giga Impact
Horn Drill
Iron Head
Metal Claw
Poison Jab
Rapid Spin
Return
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Skull Bash
Slash
Strength
Submission
X-Scissor

SPECIAL
Earth Power
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Hyper Beam
Mud-Slap
Round
Sludge Bomb
Snore

OTHER
Attract
Double Team
Hone Claws
Iron Defence
Magnet Rise
Metal Sound
Mud Sport
Protect
Rest
Sandstorm
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Swagger
Swords Dance
Toxic

30+1-2=29 UC.

SELF APPROVED.

2 UC
stockpiling

EDIT: Gonna pick up these little guys too.

Swablu [Goldeneye] (F)
Quiet Nature (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine: (DW) [Locked]: (Trait) Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.)

Atk: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Peck
Growl
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
Safeguard
Mist
Round
Natural Gift
Take Down

Agility
Power Swap
Roost

Ice Beam
Solarbeam
Protect

Chikorita [Tea] (F)
Quiet Nature (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Leaf Guard: (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Atk: Rank 2
Spe: 39 (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Poisonpowder
Synthesis
Reflect
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift

Leech Seed
Counter
Heal Pulse

Toxic
Protect
Energy Ball

CC: 7-4=3

Yay ties!

Objection said:
Complications gets 2 CC
-Soundwave the Starmie gets 3 MC
-Durza the Zweilous gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 KOC
-Lir the Frillish gets 1 EC, 3 MC (2 regular + 1 from Exp. Share), 1 DC and 2 KOC
6 CC—>8 CC
Using 1 stockpiled MC Starmie would like to buy the move Blizzard and Thunder (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 1 MC.
I would like to use Zweilous' KOC as an MC, bringing my total to 5. I would like to buy Draco Meteor (BW Tutor, 2 MC), stockpiling the other 3.
Lir is a Jellicent already. His DC hits 4/5, and I would like to use his KOC as MC, bringing his total to 5. I would like to buy the moves Trick Room and Taunt (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 1 MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)