Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akela is APPROVED

Matezoide is Not approved because ponies are evil and the made it so that i didn't notice that the stupid rhydon had hammer arm ;_; APPROVED

10cc/ Weavile 10HC

Weaviles gets the NYPC move Moonlight (3mc), Foul Play (2mc), Whirlpool (3mc), and Assist (3mc)
(forgot to say adding in weavile's stockpiled 1MC to this)
Self-Approved

Claiming 7 UC from me failing at reffing here.
Using 4 of the UC and 2 of my current CC to purchase an Amulet Coin.
Using the remaining three to purchase event move Sing for my Piplup:

Piplup [Emperor Iceberg] (M) (*)
Nature: Modest

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round. (DW) Inactive

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4+
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 3/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Fury Attack

Aqua Ring
Hydro Pump
Icy Wind

Blizzard
Surf
Scald
Total Moves: 14

Summary: I get 7 UC. With three I purchase Sing for Piplup and the other four plus my only two CC go towards an Amulet Coin.

Claiming: Akela vs King Serperior

Stockpiling 2 CC (1 for the win, 1 for the Amulet Coin)

Omanyte receives 1 DC, 1 EC, and 1 KOC, which will be converted to 2 EC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 3/6 and DC from 0/6 to 1/5. Spending the 2 MC on AncientPower (Level Up) and Hydro Pump (Level Up)

Archen gets 1 EC and 1 KOC, which will be converted to EC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 2/6. Spending the 2 MC on U-Turn (Level Up) and Rock Slide (Level Up).

Liepard gets 3 MC, spending on Yawn (Egg).

Unoriginal Name, King_Serperior, Akela are all APPROVED (+.3)

Edit: Matezoide below me is APPROVED (+.1)

EditEdit: Someoneelse below me is APPROVED (+.1)

Spending some UC because Glacier is forcing me.

8 CC is used to buy a Fire-Stone.

33 UC are used to teach my Beheeyem the following moves:
Return, Frustation, Rain Dance, Psyshock, Reflect, Light Screen, Swagger, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Uproar, Facade (B/W 2 TMs/Tutor), Barrier, Disable and Guard Swap (Breeding).

14 UC are used so my Vaniluxe can learn:

Light Screen, Sleep Talk, Attract, Explosion, Protect, Round and Frost Breath
(B/W 2 TMs/Tutor)

7 CC is used to buy a Tauros.

5 UC goes into DC to unlock Sheer Force

Since it doesnt have Egg Moves, he gets 3 extra TMs/Tutor, non?

Also, 3 UC goes to teach him the event move Rock-Climb

<Tauros> [Aldebaran] (M)

Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +19% Acc, -1 Def)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About:
Aldebaran was the leader of a Tauros herd and aided the team at taking down a group of thieves. After this, he decided to accompany them as he always wanted to travel around the world, as he knew he wasnt necessary anymore, Aldebaran left the protection of the herd at the hands of his son. He can be describled as Brave, Wise and Strong. He knows a move called Great Horn, taught to him by his father (Rock Climb combo) and is currently training to master the Greater Horn (Double Edge combo), a move he created. Because of his relative old age, he is among the pokemon that gets along well with Twilight, Tara and Ernie.

Abilities:
Intimidate (Can Be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Anger Point (Innate): When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).
Sheer Force (DW UNLOCKED): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (110 * 1.15^)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Stomp (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Rage (*)
Horn Attack (*)
Scary Face (*)
Pursuit (*)
Rest (*)
Payback (*)

Fire-Blast (*)
Blizzard (*)
Thunderbolt (*)

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Giga Impact (*)
Rock Climb

Battle was victorious, though in a way I didn't expect.

The battle gave Hope the Chimecho 5 MC (from max EC, Exp. Share, and 1 KOC). With the MC, she gains Level-Up Move Extrasensory (1 MC), B2W2 Tutor Helping Hand (2 MC), and BW TM Reflect (2 MC).

Hope the Chimecho:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Extrasensory, Helping Hand, and Reflect)

I also gain 1 CC from the match. This puts my total at 13.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 13

Let the treck back to the Mysterious Cove begin!

...And no one will get paid enough for it...

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Battle was an epic fail, in a way I saw from the beginning.

Hex the Ninetales gains 4 MC, which will be used on the Past-Gen Tutor Move Endure, and the Level-Up Move Fire Spin. It also has 3 stockpiled MC which will be used on the Past-Gen TM Move Bide.

Oh, and I get 1 CC. Stockpiling my total of 3 CC.

EDIT: I have a few spare minutes, so it's MOVECLAIMTIME.

Drake the Farfetch'd has 3 MC. Using those to buy the Event Move Yawn.

Kiova the Nidoqueen has 3 MC. Using those to buy the Event Move Moonlight.

Lucy the Golduck has 3 MC. Using those to buy the Event Move Petal Dance.

Kai the Simisear has a whopping 8 MC. Using all of those to buy the Level-Up Move Acrobatics, the Egg Move Fire Spin, the B2W2 Tutor Move Sleep Talk, and the BW TM Move Rest.

Viridi the Leafeon has a whopping 7 MC. Using all of those on the Egg Move Flail, and the B2W2 Tutor Moves Knock Off and Covet.

Ian the Darmanitan has 4 MC. Using those on the BW TM Moves U-Turn and Will-O-Wisp.

Fluffee the Whimsicott has 6 MC. Using those on the Egg Moves Memento and GrassWhistle.

Floros the Venusaur has 3 MC. Using those on the Event Move Weather Ball.

Rockbottom the Blastoise has 3 MC. Using those on the Event Move Block.

Teletubby the Snorlax has 3 MC. Using those on the Egg Move Selfdestruct.

Laundromat the Rotom has a whopping 7 MC. Using all of those on the Level-Up Move Discharge, Substitute, Hex, and Charge, and the Past-Gen Tutor Move Swift.

Bipolar the Magneton has 6 MC. Using those on the Event Move Refresh, and the Level-Up Moves Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, and Lock-On.

And that's all, folks!

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I have some CC and UC stockpiled so I'll use them.

Buying three Pokemon: TM28 TOMBSTONER the Aron (2CC), Skulkraken the Magikarp (2CC), and Missingno. the Aerodactyl (7UC). This brings me to 0CC and 10UC.

Aron [TM28 TOMBSTONER] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Speed)

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Rock: Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Innate
This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.

Rock Head:
Innate
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal (DW, locked):
Innate
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 26 (-)
-10% Evasion
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head

Body Slam
Head Smash
Superpower

Toxic
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Magikarp [Skulkraken] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
Innate
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Rattled:
Innate
These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle

Bounce
Bubble
Reversal

Aerodactyl [Missingno.] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Abilities:
Rock Head:
Innate
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Pressure:
Innate
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve:
Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 130
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A

Attacks:
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face
Roar
Agility
AncientPower

Pursuit
Roost
Tailwind

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Fly

Matezoide: Not Approved, Since your tauros doesn't have any Egg moves to choose, it must pick 3 tutor moves to fill those slots, and you have TM moves there, just switch those to Tutors and shoot me a VM or something and ill approve ya +.1
ED: Approved +.1
Ullar: Approved +.2
Someoneelse: Approved however your sturdy ability description for aron is the descript for suction cups, so you need to go and switch that to the sturdy descript and your good. +.2

claiming 17 UC

Self-Approved

Claiming match

Faylion: 1 CC
-Garchomp: 3 MC + Drug Store Skin Lotion
-Riolu: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 2 KOC

Garchomp: Dual Chop -1, Substitute -2
Riolu: 2 KOC to EC / Ice Punch -2

Claiming: Faylion vs Yoshinite

Spending: 4 UC from that battle and my stockpiled 2 CC to purchase:

Kabuto [Gigan] [M]

Adamant Nature (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Types: Rock/Water
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Abilities:
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Battle Armor (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (Can Be Enabled) (Locked): The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Level-Up
Scratch
Harden
Absorb
Leer
Mud Shot
Sand Attack
Egg
Confuse Ray
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
TM/HM
Toxic
Sandstorm
Waterfall

Lileep [Biollante] [F]

Calm Nature (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)
Type: Rock/Grass
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:
Suction Cups (Innate): This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Egg Group: Water 3
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 23
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Level Up
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray
Egg
Mirror Coat
Recover
Wring Out
TM/HM
SolarBeam
Sludge Bomb
Flash

Anorith [Megaguirus] [F]

Jolly Nature (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Rock/Bug
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Abilities:
Battle Armor (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Swift Swim (Innate) (Locked): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Egg Group: Water 3
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Spe: 86 [86.26] (+) [+14 ACC]
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Level Up
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect
Egg
Cross Poison
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
TM/HM
Frustration
Return
Aerial Ace

Faylion: APPROVED (+.1)
Akela: APPROVED (+.1)
WaterWarrior: APPROVED (+.1)

Below me, King_Serperior is APPROVED (+.1)

Below below me, Someoneelse is APPROVED (+.1)

I got stomped.
Claiming 2 CC, bringing me to 7 CC, which will be spent on an Archen, a Deino, and a Roggenrola.
Snivy gets 2 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. MC will be spent on Worry Seed from a tutor.
Golett gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC. MC will be spent on Hammer Arm via level-up and Rock Slide via TM.
Timburr gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. MC will be spent on Focus Punch and Superpower, both via level-up.

Archen[John](M)
Nature: Mild (+SpA, -Def)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Defeatist: Type: Trait
The Pokemon tires from prolonged battles easily, and its Attack and Special Attack reduce by two (2) Ranks when at or below 50% of its maximum HP. Once Defeatist is active, attacks cost two (2) less energy. If the Pokemon goes back above 50% of its maximum HP in battle, Defeatist's effects will disappear.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 70
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

DC: N/A

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Leer
Wing Attack
Rock Throw
Double Team
Scary Face
Pluck
AncientPower
Agility
Quick Guard

Dragon Pulse
Earth Power
Steel Wing

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Taunt

Deino[Caitlin](F)
Nature: Naughty (+Att, -SpD)
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 38
Base Rank Total: 13

DC: N/A

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Torment
Double Team

Roggenrole[Brock](M)
Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Type:

Abilities:
Sturdy: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Sand Force (DW): Type: Innate
This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2(+)
Spe: 13(-)
Base Rank Total: 11

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Sand-Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud-Slap
Iron Defense
Smack Down

Autotomize
Heavy Slam
Magnititude

Earthquake
Substitute
Bulldoze

Stratos

Banned deucer.
stuff

aboma's 6 mc (w/ stockpile) to Frost Breath (2), Double Team (2) and Sleep Talk (2)
cradily's 4 mc to Stone Edge (2) and Wring out (1) and Stockpile (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)