Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Big fat claims post of massive fatness!

2 UC each from here and here.
1 CC each from here, here, and here.
1 UC from here.

Torchic: +2 EC, DC; +4 MC
Bagon: +3 EC, DC; +6 MC; 1 KOC converted to EC.

Torchic learned Fire Pledge! (BW1 tutor)
Wha? Bagon is evolving?

Shelgon (M)
Hasty nature (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3-
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58+
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 3
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Dragon Claw

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Brick Break
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Draco Meteor

Shelgon learned Dragon Claw! (level-up)
Shelgon learned Draco Meteor! (BW1 tutor)

23:03 Deck_Knight
I don't think I made a post but I essentially said the 15 limit didn't apply since it wasn't an exploitation level Brawl or something
All right... let's get the Icy Forest cleared up. I never claimed from it, and since ref payment discussion has gotten shelved, I might as well try to get all the UC I can. And because thanks to Deck Knight, the 15 UC limit does not apply to this. Thank you, Deck Knight, for letting me claim closer to what I deserve.

Effectively 4 Trainers brought 2 Poke'mon each, granting 8 UC. With the four trainers acting as Poke'mon, and the complexity that entailed, I am claiming 1 more UC for each of them, granting 4 more UC.

In the referee resource thread, it says melees get 2 additional UC on top of that.

There were a total of... 26 wild Poke'mon in the battle, though only 16 affected the battle by actively hunting players. In addition, I'm counting the Herdier Pack as one being, since no Herdiers seperated from it.
Herdier 1: KOed by Keraia: 1 UC
Herdier 2: KOed by Keraia: 1 UC
Herdier 3: Exhausted by Keraia: 1 UC
(Boss) Articuno: Fled: 1 UC
(Boss) Stoutland: Defeated by Default (at end): 1 UC
Herdier 4: KOed by Articuno: 1 UC
Herdier 5: KOed by Articuno: 1 UC
Other Herdiers (In pack; 8 of group, but only counting as ONE being): KOed by Articuno: 1 UC
(Boss) Spiritomb: Remains: 1 UC

Who didn't hunt down players:
(Weak) Chatot, Froslass

Who wasn't revealed (at all):
3 Magikarp, 2 Tentacool, 2 Tentacruel, (Boss) Gyarados

In addition, I would like to claim a few more UC (subject to approval) for the following KOs (Trainers had one Poke'mon out at a time, so divided by 1; however, if a head approver wants to lower this total, especially since trainers could make the battle 2 on each side at a time, I wouldn't blame them):

Herdier 1: 1 UC
Herdier 2: 1 UC
Aceladus (Vaporeon): 1 UC
Herdier 3: 1 UC
Reika (Vanilluxe): 1 UC
Keraia (Gardevior): 1 UC
Gespenst (Dusclops): 1 UC
Thor (Cyclohm): 1 UC

Due to their (base) stat totals, KOes of trainers were not included in KOes for KOC or UC. (For reference, base stats of trainers were 50/1/1/1/1/50)

Totals:
Trainers and their Poke'mon: 12 UC
Match Type: 2 UC
Wild Poke'mon: 9 UC
Poke'mon KOes (other than forced end): 8 UC

Overall Total: 31 UC

If anyone has any complaints about my logic behind this, be sure to let me know.

Edit:
15:04 dogfish44
let's see

15:04 dogfish44
the bonus UC from the trainers seems fine

15:05 dogfish44
seems fine to me, you kind of did a lot in the reffing

Stratos

Banned deucer.
stuff

+3 CC (also i forgot to claim +1 CC for last post so doing that now)
+11 MC for Gallade (w koc)
+13 MC for soil (w koc)

Gallade's spent on: Trick (2), Rock Tomb (2), Mean Looik (3), Aerial Ace (2), X-Scissor (2)
Colossoil's spent on: Foul Play (2), Facade (2), Payback (2), Poison Jab (2), Water Spout (3), Knock Off (2)

From here.

Me:
10CC +1 ---> 11CC
Buying an EXP Share leaving 5CC.

Fury the Meditite:
3/6 EC +1 ---> 4/6 +1 KOC ---> 5/6 EC
2 MC +2 ---> 4 MC
3/5 DC +1 ---> 4/5 DC

7 CC is used to buy a Tauros.

5 UC goes into DC to unlock Sheer Force

Since it doesnt have Egg Moves, he gets 3 free Tutor moves.

Also, 3 UC goes to teach him the event move Rock-Climb

<Tauros> [Aldebaran] (M)

Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +19% Acc, -1 Def)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About:
Aldebaran was the leader of a Tauros herd and aided the team at taking down a group of thieves. After this, he decided to accompany them as he always wanted to travel around the world, as he knew he wasnt necessary anymore, Aldebaran left the protection of the herd at the hands of his son. He can be describled as Brave, Wise and Strong. He knows a move called Great Horn, taught to him by his father (Rock Climb combo) and is currently training to master the Greater Horn (Double Edge combo), a move he created. Because of his relative old age, he is among the pokemon that gets along well with Twilight, Tara and Ernie.

Abilities:
Intimidate (Can Be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Anger Point (Innate): When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).
Sheer Force (DW UNLOCKED): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (110 * 1.15^)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Stomp (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Rage (*)
Horn Attack (*)
Scary Face (*)
Pursuit (*)
Rest (*)
Payback (*)

Fire-Blast (*)
Blizzard (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Iron Tail (*)
Outrage (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Rock Climb

Fixed

Edit: +20 UC

Geodude6: APPROVED (+.1.), BUT When you buy moves, please state how much MC it costs, and list how much MC the pokemon has left.
Eternal_Drifter: APPROVED (+.1)
IceSpade: APPROVED (+.1)
Pwnemon: APPROVED (+.1)
Dare234: APPROVED (+.1)
Zarator: APPROVED (+.1)
Frosty: APPROVED (+.1)
Matezoide: APPROVED (+.1)
Deadfox081: APPROVED (+.1)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3478399
1CC
Beartic gets 4MC (3mc +1KOC)
Cloyster gets 4MC (3mc+1KOC)

Beartic buys the moves Swords Dance (2mc) and Facade (2mc)

Cloyster buys the moves Payback (2mc) and Frost Breath (2mc)

And i'm using 2 of my 15.8UC from approving to get my Jynx Taunt (Because why it doesnt have taunt i have no idea)

All right. Let's spend some UC... see if I can get Itsumo the Spiritomb up towards a maxed movepool...

Egg Moves: Captivate and Nightmare (6 UC, 36 left)
B2W2 Tutor Moves: Foul Play, Sleep Talk, Snore, Trick, Uproar, Wonder Room (12 UC, 24 left)

Well, its not much, but it helps.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473318&page=3
From there I get 2 CC which will be used later, also using Nincada's HC For EC,
http://www.smogon.com/forums//showthread.php?p=4542359
More CC to use later in this post, using both KOC +Aforementioned HC+1EC to evolve him!
DC as well noted

Nincada [Choice Scarf Abuser] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -Spa)

Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost:Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Infiltrator (DW LOCKED): Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 160
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

EC 6/6
MC 0
DC 1/5

Moves:
Scratch
Harden
Leech Life
Sand-Attack
Mind Reader
Fury Swipes
False Swipe
Double Team
Screech
Swords Dance

Dig
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace

Night Slash
Bug Bite
Endure

Shedinja [Shelly] (-)
Nature: Quiet (+Spa -Spe -10% Evasion)

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Wonder Guard: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability suffer no damage from attacks that are not super effective. This ability cannot be removed or copied by any means.

Stats:
HP: 80
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 35 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC 6/6
MC 0

Moves:
Scratch
Harden
Leech Life
Sand-Attack
Mind Reader
Fury Swipes
False Swipe
Double Team
Screech
Swords Dance
Spite

Dig
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace

Night Slash
Bug Bite
Endure

Using Nohface's 2 MC+1 KOC to buy FeatherDance (Egg), he also gets 1 EC/DC
Using Hailey's 2 MC to buy Blizzard and Ice Shard (LU)
Using the CC from here, 2 CC from my profile, and the CC I got from above to change Shedinja's Nature to Quiet.
Revenankh gets the DC and uses his MC to buy Moonlight and Power Whip (LU)
Lampent gets the EC and DC and uses his MC to buy SolarBeam (BWTM)

ED: Approved+.1
TIO: Not Approved, The KO Bonus for the match you reffed needs to be divided by the match format, which in this case is doubles, so you have to divide the 6 UC KO Bonus by 2, bringing you to 12 UC gained Total. Make sure to add the correct amount, and you are Approved+.1
Waterwarrior: Approved+.1
Yoshinite: Not Approved, First off you NEED to state the species of your pokemon when you claim, I do not know who "Hailey" is, and you dont have one listed in your profile, so i have no idea what your talking about there. 2nd off, your nincada in your profile doesnt have any previous EC on it and your only gaining a total of 5 EC from these 2 matches, which is NOT enough to evolve her. You may contact me via VM if you have more questions +.1

A good battle
Frosty said:
Complications: 2CC
Gengar: 3MC
Bisharp: 3MC, 2KOC (Armaldo, Heracross)
Jellicent: 3MC
0 CC—>2 CC
Gengar gets 3 MC. Using those MC I would like to buy the move Endure (Past-Gen TM, 3 MC.)
Bisharp gets 3 MC and 2 KOC which I will use as MC, bringing my total to 5. I would like to stockpile those, bringing my total to 6.
Jellicent gets 3 MC. I would like to buy the move Substitute (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 1 MC, which I will stockpile.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3476433&page=2

Well, at least it wasn't a damage KO and instead an Energy suicide
Stockpiling the 1 CC, actually making my total above 0 again.
CC: 0 -> 1
Also, both Zorua and Vanillite gain 1 EC and 2 MC. Only Vanillite actually gets a DC, due to Zorua's only ability being Illusion.
Zorua stockpiles everything, while Vanillice gains Protect (TM move) in exchange for 2 MC.

Zorua (Red Spy)
EC: 0 -> 1 | MC: 0 -> 2

Vanillice (Vanilla DEATH)
EC: 0 -> 1 | MC: 0 -> 2 -> Bought Protect from TM for 2 -> Back to 0 | DC: 0 -> 1

Summary: After completing a match, I stockpile 1 CC, and all my Pokemon participating stockpile everything, with the exeption of Vanillite buying Protect with his earnings.

Thanks for reffing Akela!

Claiming: IceSpade vs Unoriginal Name 4 UC

Glacier vs KS 7 UC

Claiming: Spending 7 UC to purchase:

Aerodactyl [Kimberly] [F]

Lonely Nature (+1 Atk, -1 DEF)
Types: Rock/Flying
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Egg Group: Flying
Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Pressure (Innate): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve (Innate) (Locked): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 130

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-Up
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face
Roar
Agility
AncientPower
Egg
Roost
Steel Wing
Tailwind
TM/HM
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge

and 2 UC to purchase:
Meowth [Trini] [F]

Careful Nature (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Pickup (Innate): This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Technician (Innate): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Unnerve (Innate) (Locked): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Egg Group: Field
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-Up
Scratch
Growl
Bite
Pay Day
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Screech
Faint Attack
Taunt
Egg
Assist
Flail
Foul Play
TM/HM
Hidden Power (Type: Psychic; BAP: 6)
Aerial Ace
Round

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473318&page=3
From there I get 2 CC which will be used later, also using Nincada's HC For EC,
http://www.smogon.com/forums//showthread.php?p=4542359
More CC to use later in this post, using both KOC +Aforementioned HC+1EC+1 UC to evolve him!
DC as well noted

Nincada [Choice Scarf Abuser] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -Spa)

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost:Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Infiltrator (DW LOCKED): Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 160
Base Rank Total: 18

EC 6/6
MC 0
DC 1/5

Moves:
Scratch
Harden
Leech Life
Sand-Attack
Mind Reader
Fury Swipes
False Swipe
Double Team
Screech
Swords Dance

Dig
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace

Night Slash
Bug Bite
Endure

Shedinja [Shelly] (-)
Nature: Quiet (+Spa -Spe -10% Evasion)

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Wonder Guard: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability suffer no damage from attacks that are not super effective. This ability cannot be removed or copied by any means.

Stats:
HP: 80
Spe: 34 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC 6/6
MC 0

Moves:
Scratch
Harden
Leech Life
Sand-Attack
Mind Reader
Fury Swipes
False Swipe
Double Team
Screech
Swords Dance
Spite

Dig
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace

Night Slash
Bug Bite
Endure

Using Nohface's 2 MC+1 KOC to buy FeatherDance (Egg), he also gets 1 EC/DC
Using Snorunt's 2 MC to buy Blizzard and Ice Shard (LU)
Using the CC from here, 2 CC from my profile, and the CC I got from above to change Shedinja's Nature to Quiet.
Revenankh gets the DC and uses his MC to buy Moonlight and Power Whip (LU)
Lampent gets the EC and DC and uses his MC to buy SolarBeam (BWTM)
Fixed.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Complications: APPROVED.
Unoriginal Name: APPROVED.
akela: You actually gain 4 UC from the first link! Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
yoshinite: -Speed natures round down, so Shedinja should have 34 Speed, not 35. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.

(Previous Approval Post) 4 Claims Checked gives me 5/10 C.C.
---
Claiming from here.

I gain 3 CC, & a win.
---

Vibrava [Hieratic] (M)
EC: 9/9 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
MC: 2 (+2 MC) > 0
DC: 3/5 (+1 DC)
-Evolves into Flygon.
-Learns Dragon Claw, & Dragon Tail (Both Gen V Level-Up).

Flygon [Hieratic] (M)
NATURE: Hasty (+15% Accuracy)

TYPE

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

ABILITIES
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokémon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, & Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig & Dive can strike a Levitating Pokémon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise, Dig & Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Innate) This Pokémon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, & Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig & Dive can strike a Levitating Pokémon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise, Dig & Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

STATS
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 115 (+)

EC: 9/9

ATTACKS (22/85)
PHYSICAL
Bide
Bite
Bulldoze
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Faint Attack
Rock Slide
Sand Tomb

SPECIAL
Dragonbreath
Earth Power
Gust
Mud-Slap
Signal Beam
Sonicboom
Solarbeam

OTHER

Endure
Protect
Sand-Attack
Sandstorm
Substitute

---

Porygon2 [Virus] (-)
EC: 8/9 (+1 EC)
DC: 5/5
-Learns Hidden Power (Ground 7) (Gen V TM).
---

Rufflet [Blackwing] (M)
EC: 4/6 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
DC: 4/5 (+1 DC, +1 KOC)
-Learns Protect (Gen V TM).
---

Meditite [Mind] (M)
EC: 3/6 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: 2/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Reversal (Gen V Level-Up), & Substitute (Gen V TM).
---
SELF APPROVED.

From here, I get the following:

King Serperior: 1 CC
-Nidoran: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
-Nidoking: 3 MC
-Kadabra: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC

Nidoran's KOC is going into it's EC. This will give Nidoran 4EC. Nidoran will now evolve:

Nidorina (Queen) [Female]
Nature: Quiet (+1Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% evasion)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 48 (-15% Speed; -10 Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 15

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled)This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate)This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Hustle: (DW-Locked)(Can be Enabled)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

MC: 8
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Scratch
3). Tail Whip
4). Tackle
5). Double Kick
6). Poison Sting
7). Fury Swipes
8). Bite
9). Helping Hand
10). Counter
11). Pursuit
12). Endure
13). Sludge Bomb
14). Thunderbolt
15). Venoshock

Using 2MC, Nidorina will learn the BW2 TM/HM move, Ice Beam.

Nidoking has 3MC. I will use it to buy the Past-Gen Tutor move, Dynamicpunch

Beldum has 4EC. I will evolve him now:

Megatron (Metang) [NA]
Hasty (-Def, +15%Speed, +6%acc)
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Clear Body: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (DW-Locked)(Innate)The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)
Levitate (Command): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Pokemon with the Levitate Command (Based on Anime precedent, basic wings, etc.):
Beedrill, Venomoth, Magnemite, Magneton, Geodude, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew, Dunsparce, Heracross, Forretress, Scizor, Porygon2, Celebi, Dustox, Nincada, Shedinja, Nosepass, Volbeat, Illumise, Shuppet, Banette, Dusclops, Glalie, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Magnezone, Jirachi, Deoxys, Froslass, Probopass, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cottonee, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Escavalier, Frillish, Jellicent, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Accelgor, Druddigon, Golurk, Larvesta, Volcarona, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Revenankh.
Command Type: Specific Pokemon | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

HP: 90
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 58 (+15% Speed; +6% Acc
Weight Class: 6 [5 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 16

DC: 4/5
MC: 9
KOC: 0

Moves:
1). Take Down
2). Zen Headbutt
3). Iron Head
4). Headbutt

Metang learns the following moves automatically via Lv.Up:
Magnet Rise, Metal Claw, Confusion, Scary Face, Pursuit
I will use 1MC to teach Metang the Lv.Up move Meteor Mash.

That will be all for now

King Serperior is APPROVED (+.2)

mamoswine has 4mc stockpiled, he buys Block (2mc) and Knock Off (2mc)

using my 14UC from approving to get:
-Mamoswine gets Whirlwind (NYPC move, 3MC)
-Cloyster gets Barrier (3mc), Iron Defense (1mc), Captivate (3mc)
-
Weavile gets Retaliate (2mc) and Swagger (2mc)

SELF-APPROVED

Prize claiming woo!

Dovahkiin the Weavile purcahses the BW TMs Rest, Hyper Beam, Whirlpool, and the BW Tutor move Spite for 8 UC
Klavier Gavin the Syclant purchases the BW TM/Tutor moves Facade, Bulldoze, and Frost Breath as well as the past-gen TM move Water Pulse for 9 UC
Gorbachev the Rotom purchases the BW TM Flash and the past-gen TM Shock Wave for 5 UC
Frozone the Cloyster purchases the BW TMs Frustration, Return, Facade, and Rest for 8 UC

This makes a grant total of 30, so I now have 0 UC

COME AT ME GLACIER!

Turns out that Gorbachev the Rotom already has Shock Wave (purchased in the above post) due to receiving it as a pre-level 25 move, so purchasing the past-gen Tutor move Mud Slap instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)