Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4566639#post4566639

I get 2 CC, keeping for now
-Elekid: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC + 2 KOC->2 MC
Uses 2 MC to buy Substitute (BW TM), 3 MC to buy Bide (Past Gen TM)
Elekid evolves!

Electabuzz [Obliterator] (F)

Traits: Wily, bossy and sneaky. Has a habit of making bad puns.

Nature:
Hasty (+15% Speed, +30% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Type:
Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:

Static:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.

Vital Spirit (DW: Locked)
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1-
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 121+
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Quick Attack
Leer
ThunderPunch
ThunderShock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Electro Ball

Cross Chop
Ice Punch
Barrier
Fire Punch

Magnet Rise
Bide

Double Team
Protect
Thunder
Substitute

-Bronzor: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC + 1 EC from Lucky Egg
Uses 2 MC to buy Protect (BW TM)

Chapter 7: Attack on the New Dawn! COMPLETE.

Nora (Volcarona):
MC: 3

Spending two of those MC on Sleep Talk via Tutor then stockpiling the last one.

Sirius (Castform):

Spending two of those on Icy Wind via tutor and stockpiling the last one.

Shadow (Mismagius):

Spending those on Heal Bell via Tutor and Grudge via pre-evo LU.

Eget (Chandelure):

Stockpiling all of those for dogfish's benefit.

KO Counters: 8

Spending all of those on Currency Counters. I also claim the achievement for beating Raging Shore on Hard mode!

Currency Counters: 2+8 (KOC)+2 (Raid)+20 (Acheivement)=32

I think that's everything. Great job dogfish!

Ice Spade: Not Approved Your electabuzz's speed should be 105*1.15 rounded up to 121, fix that and you are Approved+.1
Imanalt: Approved+.1
Texas: Approved+.1

EDIT: Ha never saw ya there maxim, Approved+.1

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475647&page=3

ZhengTann said:
Frosty: 3 CC
Fidgit: 3 MC
Rotom: 3 MC
Necturna: 3 MC, 3 KOC
Cyclohm: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Fidgit's 3MC will be used to get it After You (-3MC, Egg)

Rotom's 3MC will be used to get it Natural Gift (-3MC, Past Gen TM)

Necturna's 6MC (KOC included) will be used to get it Bind (BWTutor, -2MC), Seed Bomb (-2MC, BWtutor) and Psych Up(-2MC, BWTM).

Cyclohm's 4MC (KOC included) will be used to get it ElectroWeb (-2MC, BWTutor) and Snore (-2MC, BWTutor).

Finally, I am stockpiling 1 of my 3CC (87->88) and using the remaining 2 to get me a non-grass mon. To be more specific:

Rufflet [Helmaroc King] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpA)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying:
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
(Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Hustle (DW): [LOCKED](Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

HP: 100
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (60*1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Hone Claws
Scary Face
Aerial Ace

Roost
Superpower
Tailwind

Protect
Rock Slide
U-Turn

I was kinda tired of having no flying types.

Using 10 UC for my Omanyte.

He learns Ice-Beam (Why didnt i give that earlier?), Scald, Double Team, Substitute and Sand-Storm (All TMs.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Frosty: Fidgit also gets After You by Gen V Tutor, so it should still have 1 MC Stockpiled. Otherwise, APPROVED.
akela: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
TheWolfe: APPROVED.
Someoneelse: APPROVED.

(Previous Approval Post) 5 Claims Checked gives me 10/10 C.C., resulting in 1 UC & 0/10 C.C.
---
Claiming from here.

Including my amendments at the bottom, I get 13 CC, & the 2 KOC Eelektross got goes to CC by default. I gain 15 CC.

I then spend 100 CC to buy:
-1× Black Belt (10)
-1× Everstone (15)
-1× Eviolite (20)
-1× Iron Ball (10)
-1× Life Orb (20)
-1× Rare Candy (15)
-1× Ring Target (10)

184+15-100=184-85=99 CC

SELF APPROVED.

Using my 2 CC to buy a Deino~

Deino [Pulverizer] (F)

Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +7% Accuracy, -1 SpDef)

Types:

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Hustle:
Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1-
Spe: 44+
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Dark Pulse
Fire Fang
Ice Fang

Taunt
Thunder Wave
Dragon Tail

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
IceSpade: Not Approved. Unless I'm missing something very obvious here, Deino doesn't get Slam or Dragon Pulse before or at level 25, which is the cutoff point for level up moves. Everything else is fine though.

[15.5 UC]

===

Since hunger games completely crush the wallet, let's go with some raid CC!

+2 CC [73 CC]

+20 CC for the first personal clear of Raging Shore [93 CC]
3 MC for: Electivire, Gigalith, Camerupt, Ninetales.

Electivire's 3 MC becoe 5 CC due to maxxed movepool [98 CC].

2 KOC go to Camerupt's MC to purchase Mud Bomb [Egg, 3 MC], and Dig [BWTM, 2 MC].
1 KOC into Gigalith's MC to purchase Iron Head and Superpower, both by BW2 Tutor

Remaining 5 KOC go to my CC [103 CC].

For completing Raid Quest "Of Love and Frost", I get a Syclar with a pre-specified movepool. Her additional moves are raid-only, but she in general can battle as a normal Syclar/Syclant.

Syclar [Beira, the Queen of Winter] (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered; Sp. Atk raised)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Stats

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 91
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Tail Glow
Silver Wind

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team

Total Attacks: 18

Raid Only:
Holy Shock
Holy Blade

[box]Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Light[/box]

Self Approved

Claiming: Battle Hall Challenge 4 CC, 4 HOC
Spending: 2 HOC on EC, bringing Whismur's EC up to 4/9.
Spending 2 HOC on DC, bringing Whismur's DC up to 4/5.
Stockpiling 4 CC

4/9 EC? You know what that means:

Loudred [Titanus] [M]

Modest Nature (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Egg Group: Monster/Field
Abilities:
Soundproof (Innate): Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Scrappy (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Level Up (10)
Pound
Uproar
Astonish
Howl
Supersonic
Stomp
Hyper Voice
Screech
Rest
Sleep Talk
Egg (3)
Circle Throw
Extrasensory
SmellingSalt
TM/HM (3)
Toxic
Ice Beam
Flamethrower

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Akela: Approved
LupusAter: Approved
+0.2

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4567263#post4567263

I get 5 CC base
5 CC from Garchomp
5 CC from Hydreigon
5 CC from Kingdra
for 20 CC total which I will use to buy a Float Stone

Dragonite, Cyclohm, Haxorus, Colossoil, Aggron, Emboar, Stratagem, Metagross, Gengar, Houndoom, Gastrodon, Syclant, Pyroak, Revenankh, Conkeldurr, and Lucario get 3 MC
Aerodactyl gets 1 DC and 2 MC

Metagross gets 18 KOC
Gengar gets a KOC (MC)
Aggron gets a KOC (MC)

Dragonite buys Air Cutter
Cyclohm buys Secret Power and speds 4 UC to buy Frustration and Return, maxing out its movepool
Haxorus buys Harden
Metagross has 21 MC, and buys Hidden Power Grass (2), Aerial Ace (2), Giga Impact (2), Gyro Ball (2), Bulldoze (2), Flash Cannon (2), Double Team (2), Light Screen (2), Substitute (2), Icy Wind (2) and spends 1 UC to also purchase Gravity

Everyone else stores MC cause I'm lazy

Self-Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)