Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SubwayJ: APPROVED (+.1)
Pwnemon:
APPROVED AND CONGRATZ~ (+.2)
EspyOwner: APPROVED (+.1)

King Serperior: APPROVED (+.2)
Akela: APPROVED (+.1)
Faylion: APPROVED (+.1)
Ullar Warlord: APPROVED (+.1)
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED (+.1)
Dare234: APPROVED (+.1)
WaterWarrior: APPROVED (+.1)

Deciding to evolve my Pokemon. Initially Rejected here:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4589778&postcount=11457

Because it needed to be posted in full:

Fraxure (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA) Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Removes One (1) Rank from Special Attack.

Evolution: Axew -> Faxure -> Haxorus

Abilities:
Rivalry:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.

Mold Breaker:
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Unnerve: (DW) (Locked)
The Pokemon's presence causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Fraxure
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks:
Special Attacks, Physical Attacks, Other

Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe

Sword Dance
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace

Iron Tail
Endure
Reversal

Outrage

Counters:

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5
MC: 4
[/hide]

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here.

I get 2 CC, +5 CC since Rotom has a complete movepool. This results in a net gain of 7 CC.
---

Colossoil [Megawhal] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Rollout (Gen V Egg Move).
---

Chandelure [Glowfire] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
-Learns Double Team (Gen V TM), & Haze (Gen V Egg Move).
---
SELF APPROVED.

EDIT:
Haradion (Above): APPROVED.
EspyOwner (Below): APPROVED.

This puts me at 2/10 C.C.

Claiming from here.

Stockpiling the 2 CC

Grumbar the Golurk learns Curse (Level, 1 MC) and Hyper Beam (BW TM, 2 MC). I'm saving the remaining KOC as a CC.

Umberlee the Jellicent (unlike what's written in the post) gets 1 DC (bringing her Dream Counter to 2/5) and learns Spite (BW tutor, 2 MC).

Myrkul the Revenankh learns Vital Throw (Level, 1 MC), Grudge (Level, 1 MC), and Bind (BW tutor, 1 MC + 1 KO), saving the remaining KOC as a CC.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477449&page=2

+14UC

All of them will be used on my Ninetales Ruki (which will be renamed Keaton), which will get the following moves:
- Faint Attack (pre 25 LU move)
- Payback (-1UC, LU)
- Captivate (-1UC, LU)
- Inferno (-1UC, LU)
- Grudge (-1UC, LU)
- Hypnosis (-3UC, Egg)
- Pain Split (-2UC, BWTutor)
- Protect (-2UC, BWTM)
- Endure (-3UC, Past Gen TM)

EDIT:

Also, getting me a couple mons.

Numel [Dodongo] (M)
Nature: Quiet
Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious (Innate): This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Simple (Innate): This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier (e.g. Swords Dance boosts Attack by four (4) stages, Bulk Up boosts Attack and Defense by two (2) stages each). Stat boosts and drops still maximize at six (6) stages.

Own Tempo (DW, locked): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 30 (-)
-10% Evasion
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Take Down
Amnesia
Lava Plume

Endure
Mud Bomb
Scary Face

Earthquake
Dig
Flamethrower

Rebble [Vaati] [-]

Timid Nature (+15% Speed, +30% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Rock. Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Abilities:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician (Innate): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (Innate) LOCKED: Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 104 (+)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Earth Power
Giga Drain
Stealth Rock

Fire Blast
Volt Switch
Protect

CC: 83->79

+3 CC and more!

Magcargo gets 2 MC and 1 DC.
Using 1 UC to unlock her DW ability.
Magcargo learns Explosion (B/W TM) and saves the 1 MC it already had.

When the battle happened, Donphan had 4/5 DC, but i unlocked her DW Ability a few days after the battle begun
Therefore, she gets 3 MC.
She gets Scary Face (Level Up) and Rock-Slide (B/W TM)

Simisage's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 5 MC (Already had 1 MC stocked).
He learns Grass Knot (Pansage's level up), Swagger and Giga Drain (B/W TM and Tutor).

KOC hungry Dodrio gets 2 KOC, bringing it to 6 MC (Had 1 MC stocked).
This allows him to learn Mirror Move and Assurance (Breeding).

Spending 19 UC so Tauros can learn:

Zen Headbutt, Giga Impact (Level Up), Thunder, Earthquake, Surf, Double Team Spite, Iron Head (All B/W TMs), Double-Edge and Endure (Past gen)

Edit: +20 UC

4UC + 2UC = 6UC total from these battles. Add the 1UC I have stockpiled, and that makes 7CC total.

All 7UC will be sent to Nidoking's MC. I will then spend it on the following moves:
Sweet Kiss (NYC Event), Torment (BW2 TM/HM), and Roar (BW2 TM/HM)

I'd like to claim my prize from this battle.

Munchlax got 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and I'll apply the KOC to my overall CC. Using the 2 MC to buy Blizzard, a TM move.

Oshawott got 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and I'll apply the KOC to my overall CC. Using the 2 MC to buy Aqua Jet and Swords Dance, both level-up moves.

Using the 4 CC I have now, I'd like to buy two Pokémon, a Sewaddle and a Scraggy.

Sewaddle [Leif] (M)

Leif is quite the adventurous Pokémon! Full of energy and ready to battle, Leif hopes that one day it can become a strong Leavanny. But for now, he's content with battling lower level Pokémon so he can feel good about himself.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Bug/Grass
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swarm: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2.
Chlorophyll: During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Overcoat (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (2+1)
SpA: Rank 1 (2-1)
Spe: 42
Weight Class: 1

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf
Struggle Bug

Agility
Air Slash
Silver Wind

Double Team
Energy Ball
Payback

Scraggy [Django] (M)

Django is quite the little scrapper! He loves to pick out fights with Pokémon that are bigger than it, often failing but always getting back up. He also saved his wife from a life of slavery and killed Leo.

Type: Dark/Fighting
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie: This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Intimidate (DW LOCKED): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (3+1)
SpA: Rank 1 (2-1)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 48
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Dragon Dance
Fake Out
Ice Punch

Dragon Claw
Dig
Stone Edge

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4591412#post4591412 and http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4590333#post4590333

Claiming:
Unitas:1CC + 2CC=3CC
I will be saving the CC.

Grimer gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and 2KOC that I will use as 2MC.
I will be buying Rock Slide and Flamethrower for Grimer.(-4MC)
EC:1/6 MC:0 DC:1/5

Elekid gets 2EC, 4MC, 2DC, and 1KOC that i will use as an MC.
I will be buying Dual Chop and Magnet Rise for Elekid. (-4MC, 1 remaining.)
EC:2/9 MC:1 DC:2/5

Gible gets 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC.
I will be buying Shadow Claw for Gible. (-2MC)
EC:1/9 MC:0 DC:1/5

“And so it comes the time to add another member to our team. The first in a long while. I shall choose this lovely young Cupra to add to our ranks. She shall be named Lite Brite and we will start training her immediately!

CC: 6--->4

Lite Brite the Cupra (F)

Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Spe)

Type: Bug/Psychic

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
(Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye:(Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion: (DW LOCKED) (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats: (Quiet Nature)

Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 38 (-) (-10 EVA Flat)

Moves:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Ancientpower

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Ground 7)

Megahorn
Hydro Pump
Bug Buzz

Total Moves: 12

Also spending my one UC on Ancientpower for this guy :)

UC: 1-->0

Hi

Soooo Tournament stuff!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4288649&postcount=26
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4385901&postcount=35
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4527649&postcount=52
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4588953&postcount=37

I get 9 CC.
CHUCK NORRIS:
7 leftover MC
+Substitute, Sleep Talk, Endure, Scary Face, Light Screen
GRASS SKIRT:
6 leftover MC
+Endure
BRAVE BIRD:
4 leftover MC
+Torment, Substitute
DURR:
5 leftover MC
+Rapid Spin
HARDHEAD:
1 leftover MC
+Stealth Rock, Endure

and some other stuff too
Windows XP (Metagross)
17 MC
Gets from pre-25: Pursuit
Level Up (-1 MC each): Bullet Punch, Agility, Psychic, Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm
BW TM/BW tutor (-2 MC each): Zen Headbutt, Protect, Double Team, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Shadow Ball
Nubnuts (Forretress)
10 MC
BW Level (-1 MC each): Spikes, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Double-Edge
BW TM/tutor (-2 MC each): Protect, Earthquake, Rock Slide
Gear Golem (Registeel)
7 MC
BW TM/tutor (-2 MC each): Ice Punch, Stealth Rock
Past Gen Tutor (-3 MC each): Thunder Wave
Zap-Happy (Magnezone)
14 MC
BW TM/tutor (-2 MC each): Thunder, Protect, Double Team, Flash Cannon, Rain Dance, Hidden Power (Ice 7), Volt Switch

Purchasing Cupra for 2 CC.

Cupra (Magic Man) [Female]
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Shield Dust:
This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Keen Eye:
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Illusion (Dream World):
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Spe: 38 (-)

Attacks:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Hydro Pump
Bug Buzz
Disable

Psychic
Hidden Power (Ground) (7)
Shadow Ball

Stratos

Banned deucer.
FIRST CUPRA

(Cupra) Tim (M)

Abilities

Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion (DW): (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Nature: Mild (+SpA, -Def)

Stats:
Def: 1 (-)
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 44

Moves:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Close Combat
Hydro Pump
Megahorn

Hidden Power (GROUND, 7)
Substitute
Protect

edit espy is a penis 8======D

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aurumoth lgi
-2cc:

Cupra (bug2) [Male]
Nature: Sassy (+1 defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:

Shield Dust: (innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Keen Eye: (innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent's evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Illusion (DW-LOCKED): (innate)Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 38 (-)

Attacks:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Hydro Pump
Bug Buzz
Disable

Psychic
Substitute
Shadow Ball

CUPRAAA

(-2 CC)

Cupra [Klaus] (M)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Abilities:

Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent's evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Illusion (DW): (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
SpD: Rank 1 (-)

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Disable

Protect
Psychic
Will-o-Wisp

Total Moves: 11

Might as well get one of these too. -2 CC

Curpa [Swoon] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA Spe, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Stats:
Spe: 38 (44/1.15)

Abilities:

Sheild Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Illusion: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Attacks (16):
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Close Combat
Bug Buzz
Hydro Pump

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
-2 CC
Ik the format is messed up, I c/ped subj's claim. Will correct it when I get to school tomorrow. Can't fix it now bc I'm on my phone.

Cupra (F)

Nature: Rash (+Sp Atk, -SpD)
Abilities:
Keen Eye:(Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion: (DW LOCKED) (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
Def: 2
SpA: 4+
SpD: 1-

Moves:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Psychic
Double Team
Substitute

Feint
Megahorn
Hydro Pump

inb4 Rediamond post.

Hmm, I have lots of CC, you know what that means, SHOPPING SPREE!

First up, that Cupra

Cupra [Lyastra] (F)
Nature: Gentle (+1 SpD, -1 Def)

Type:

Abilities:

Illusion (DW): (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Close Combat
Hydro Pump
Bug Buzz

Protect
Psychic
Safeguard

After that, we've got a Shellder.

Shellder [Shellby] (F)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)

Type:
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice:
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Shell Armor:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Aurora Beam

Rock Blast
Avalanche
Rapid Spin

Surf
Dive
Explosion

Next up is a Timburr

Timburr [Brute] (M)

Type:
Fighting:
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts:
(Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 35

Attacks:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up Slap
Chip Away

Counter
Endure
Wide Guard

Protect
Brick Break
Dig

Currency Counters: 40-2-2-2=34

Also, my Glaceon isn't all that brilliant with that Modest Nature, so I'm switching it to a Calm Nature. Here are her stats:

Glaceon [Eruca] (F)
Nature: Calm (Special Defense increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Ice:
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ice Body (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks (20):
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Icy Wind
Bite
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Barrier
Mirror Coat
Hail
Blizzard

Wish
Yawn
Endure

Shadow Ball
Protect
Toxic

Currency Counters: 34-7=27

Finally, I shall be buying an Ice Rock for her.

Currency Counters: 27-8=19

That'll be all.

VS. Matezoide
VS. someoneelse

GemoftheDay: 3 CC
Voltorb: 2 EC, 4 MC, 2 DC
Ralts: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Zorua: 2 EC, 4 MC,
Tirtouga: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC + 1KOC

voltorb:
EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5
buying explosion, mirror coat, swift, and light screen (-4 mc = 0)

zorua:
EC: 2/6
buying bounce and knock-off (-4 mc =0)

tirtouga:
EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5
teaching earthquake (-2 mc =0)

Ralts:
EC:4/9
MC:2
DC:3/5
buying icy wind. (-2 mc = 0) also, evolution!
Kirlia (castette) (f)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Psychic - Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 50

Moves
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
future sight
wish

Confuse ray
Will-o-Wisp
Disable

ally switch
psyshock
shadow ball

so that is now 4 CC, using 2 to buy Cuivre (-2 CC = 0)

Cupra [cuivre] (F)
Nature: Adamant(+Atk, - SpA)
Type:Bug - Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Close Combat
megahorn
Hydro pump

Protect
Psychic
Safeguard

-2 CC, + 1 Cupra for me

Cupra (Retriarch) Male
Nature:
Quiet
Type:
Bug: STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Psychic: STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye:
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion (DW):
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion.

Stats:
Spe: 38 (-) (-10% Evasion)

Attacks: 25 Total
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Hydro Pump
Disable
Bug Buzz

Psychic
Protect
Shadow Ball

Dont have time for approvals atm

What the fuck is a Cupra?

That went way better than expected, actually
Stockpiling the 12 CC
3 KOC to EC, 9 to MC

von Karma the Electabuzz:
EC: 6 -> 9 Electivire time!
MC: 0 -> 9 -> 0, purchases the LU move Giga Impact and the BW TM moves Substitute, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, and the BW Tutor move Dual Chop

Electivire (von Karma) Male
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Motor Drive: (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Vital Spirit (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9

Attacks: (26/ 96 total moves)
Physical:
Cross Chop
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Giga Impact
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Quick Attack
Return
Thunderpunch
Wild Charge

Special:
Discharge
Electro Ball
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Psychic
Shock Wave
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thundershock

Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Substitute
Taunt

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Munchlax is powerful.
King Serperior said:
Someoneelse: 3CC (Amulet Coin)
Horsea: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, Lucky Egg Counter for EC OR DC
Magikarp: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC
I shall stockpile the 3CC.

Horsea will put its Lucky Egg bonus into EC. It will learn Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse, bothe LU moves, for 2MC.

Magikarp will put its KOC into EC. It will learn Flail for 1EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)