Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dis tang is finally dun

ALRIGHT lots of stuff.

4 CC for myself, stockpiling (10 -> 14).

3 MC for Munchlax (now a Snorlax), and 1 DC. The KOC will be used with the DC to unlock Gluttony. The 3 MC will be used on Zap Cannon, a past-gen TM, and I'll use 3 UC to buy Shock Wave (8 UC -> 5 UC, +Zap Cannon and Shock Wave, Unlock Gluttony).

Scraggy (now a Scrafty) gets 3 (4? he's maxed MC and DC now) MC, which I'll spend on Super Fang, a Tutor Move (+Super Fang).

Slakoth (now a Vigoroth) gets 1 EC (4 -> 5) and 2 MC, which I'll spend on Earthquake, a TM move (4 EC -> 5 EC, +Earthquake).

Magby gets 2 EC (1 -> 3), 2 MC, and 1 DC (1 -> 2). The KOC was in the EC. The 2 MC will be spent, along with 1 UC, on Endure, a past-gen TM move (5 UC -> 4 UC, 1 EC -> 3 EC, 1 DC -> 2 DC, +Endure).

Another Reffing 2 UC
Spending on Eelektrik as EC, increasing its EC from 6/9 to 8/9. For some reason, this reveals part of Eelektrik's true name... Ma'ar.

I have 13 CC. Spending 6 CC to purchase 1 EXP Share.

Spending 2 CC to purchase:
Ralts [Princessless] [M]

Quiet Nature (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Egg Group: Amorphous
Abilities:
Synchronize (Innate): Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace (Can Be Activated): When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Egg
Confuse Ray
Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak
Synchronoise
TM/HM
Grass Knot
Light Screen
Protect
Substitute
Taunt

And another 2 CC to purchase:
Shellos [Chicken] [M]

Calm Nature (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Egg Group: Water 1/Amorphous
Abilities:
Sticky Hold (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain (Innate): This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sand Force (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 34
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Level Up
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Type: Ice; BAP: 7)
Rain Dance
Egg
Brine
Clear Smog
Fissure
Mist
Stockpile
TM/HM
Attract
Protect
Scald
Swagger
Toxic

This brings my total UC to 0 and total CC to 3.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
SubwayJ: Approved
Unoriginal: Approved
Frosty: Approved
Matezoide: Aproved, although it's "Insomnia".
Maserato: I'm going to ask that you use SPRITES, not images, and definitely not GIFs (Some of us are blessed with slow enough internet as is). I'm also going to ask you to check your move purchases - Clamperl cannot get Snore by BW TM, and has no damage listed on Hidden Power. Likewise, Swinub can not get either Detect OR Mimic in BW TM. Not Approved.
The Wanderer: Approved
deadfox081: Approved
Imanalt: Approved
Geodude6: Approved
DFrog: Approved
Eternal Drifter: Approved
Birkal: Approved
Inanimate Blob: Approved
Akela: Approbeed

14 Approvals, +1.4 UC, that's 15.2 UC total.

---

+3 UC [18.2 UC]

+1 CC [35 CC]

Porygon-Z earns 4 MC [up to 4], Lanturn 6 [up to 7].

Porygon-Z purchases Rest and Sleep Talk, each for 2 MC, a total of 4.

Moving 12 UC [6.2 UC] to Lanturn's MC [19 MC]. Purchasing Bounce [2], Brine [3], Heal Bell [2], Hidden Power (Grass, 7) [2], Rest [2], Scald [2], Sleep Talk [2], Thunder [2], Thunderbolt [2] = 19 MC.

Self Approved.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yoshinite is APPROVED

Move Claims and stuff

Druddigon uses its 7 MC to buy Rock Climb (1), Stealth Rock (2), Fire Punch (2), and Aqua Tail (2)
Colossoil uses its 7 MC to buy Double-Edge (3), Rain Dance (2), Rock Smash (2)
Gastrodon uses its 6 MC to buy Hyper Beam, Brine and Bulldoze (2)
Blastoise has 5 MC and 1 UC and claims Flash Cannon (0), Endure (3) and Bide (3)
Pyroak has 11 MC to buy Endure (3), Dragon Tail (2), Will-O-Wisp (2), Protect (2) and Grass Knot (2)
Dragonite will use its 2 MC and 1 UC to buy Bubblebeam

Necturine and Trapinch are evolving!

Necturna, Priestess, (F)
Nature: Quiet (plus Special Attack, minus Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Forewarn: This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Horn Leech
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Power Whip

Sketch
Leaf Blade
Gravity
Synthesis
Worry Seed
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

Toxic
Torment
Calm Mind
Psychic
Substitute
Solarbeam
Double Team
Stone Edge
Shadow Claw
Total Moves: 28

It claims Thunder Fang, Poison Fang, and Super Fang for free, Horn Leech for 1 MC and Stone Edge and Shadow Claw for 2 MC each

Vibrava (F)
Nature: Quiet (plus Special Attack, minus Speed, 10 Evasion reduction)
Type: Ground / Dragon
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate
(Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Trapinch
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Supersonic
Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Mud-Slap
Bide
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Dig
Crunch
Supersonic
Dragonbreath
Screech
Earth Power
Sandstorm
Hyper Beam
Earthquake
Feint
Superpower
Fissure

Endure
Flail
Quick Attack

Draco Meteor
Giga Drain

Double Team
Protect
Toxic
Total Moves: 28/85

Vibrava gets Sonicboom for free, Supersonic, Screech and Dragonbreath for 1 each, and Draco Meteor and Roost for 4 MC

Self-Approved

Dahlia, I WILL get you next time.

+5 CC, stockpiling (32 total)
Luxray: +3 MC, learns Volt Switch (TM, -2 MC) and stockpiles the last (1 total)
Kitsunoh: +16 MC (12 + 4 KOC!), learns Hex (Nohface level-up, -1 MC), Giga Impact (TM, -2 MC), Endeavor (Tutor, -2 MC), Icy Wind (Tutor, -2 MC) FeatherDance (Egg, -3 MC), Flail (Egg, -3 MC) and Psycho Shift (Egg, -3 MC)
Haxorus: +4 MC (3 + 1 KOC, 5 total), learns Bulldoze (TM, -2 MC) and Night Slash (TM, -3 MC)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Wanderer: Night Slash is an Egg Move on Haxorus, not a TM. Otherwise, APPROVED.
maserato: NOT APPROVED. Your Pokémon need EC/DC/MC Bars, & neither Imprison nor Copycat are pre-25 moves on Nohface. Also, it is Metal Burst, not Metal Claw on Nohface. Furthermore, Nohface learns neither Shadow Claw nor Volt Switch, & Nohface gets Curse as a pre-25 move.
LockDown: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
Unoriginal Name: APPROVED.
AOPSUser: APPROVED.
Someoneelse (Below): APPROVED.
Houndoomsday (Below): APPROVED.
Incoleo (Below): Past-Gen TM's cost 3 MC, not 2 MC, but luckily, you have enough MC to cover it. If you are willing to go down to 0 MC on Exeggcute, then APPROVED.

9 Claims checked puts me at 14/10 C.C., giving me 1 UC & 4/10 C.C.
---
+12 UC Get!

This puts me at 26 UC. Stockpiling.

SELF APPROVED

A win????

I get 1 CC, and go up to 5.

Banquo gets a DC, and 2 MC. I will use the MC to buy Dark Pulse (BW2 TM). I will convert a KOC to CC, making my total six, and I'll buy and Exp. Share, bringing my total down to 0 CC.

Summary: Sablyeye gets Dark Pulse, I get and Exp. Share

Claiming from this battle

ME: 2CC [up to 4]
SWINUB: 2MC [spending on substitute (gen V tm, -2MC) 0 remaining], 1EC [up to 1/9], 1DC, and 1KOC (into DC) [up to 2/5]
EXEGGCUTE: 1DC [up to 1/5], 1EC [up to 1/6], 2MC, and 1KOC (into MC) [spending on endure (gen IV tm), 0 remaining]
CYNDAQUIL: 2MC [spending on wild charge (gen V tm, -2MC) 0 remaining], 1EC [up to 2/9], 1DC, and 1KOC (into DC) [up to 3/5]

Buying a SCRATCHEEEEEEEEETTTTT for 2 CC.

Scratchet [Loftwing] (M)
Nature: Bold

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. (DW) Locked

Stats:
Atk: 2-
Def: 4+
SpA: 1
SpD: 3
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Scratch | Physical | Level Up
Fury Swipes | Physical | Level Up
Harden | Physical | Level Up
Focus Energy | Other | Level Up
Rock Smash | Physical | Level Up
Roar | Other | Level Up

Return | Physical | Machine
Protect | Other | Machine
Taunt | Other | Machine
Grass Knot | Special | Machine
Focus Blast | Special | Machine

Roost | Other | Egg
Yawn | Other | Egg
Rapid Spin | Other | Egg
Nature Power | Physica | Egg
Stealth Rock | Other | Egg

Total Moves:

Also, +2 UC

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
same

I get +1 CC.

+4 MC for Revenankh. Using them in this manner:

Power Whip - Level Up - 1 MC
Revenge - Level Up - 1 MC
Ice Punch - Gen V Tutor - 2 MC

frustration

I get +1 CC.

Timburr gets +1 EC and DC.

+3 MC used in this manner:

Drain Punch - Gen V Egg Move - 2 MC
Stone Edge - Level Up - 1 MC

Victory!

CC: 76->79

Clamperl:
EC: 2->3->4 (1 KOC)
MC: 1->3->0
DC: 1->2->3 (1 KOC)
Moves: Confuse Ray (Egg)

Yanma:
EC: 4->5->6 (Lucky Egg)
MC: 0->2->3 (1 KOC)->0
DC: 3->4->5 (1 KOC)
Evolves and unlocks Dream World ability!
Moves: Night Slash (Free), Bug Bite (Free), Ancientpower (LU), Pursuit (LU), Uproar (LU)

Yanmega "Sonic" (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, -Defense, +14% Accuracy)

Type: Flying/Bug
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Speed Boost: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resistance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Frisk (DW Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 110 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18
+14% Accuracy

Attacks:

Tackle
Foresight
Quick Attack
Double Team
Sonicboom
Hypnosis
Detect
Supersonic
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Wing Attack
U-Turn
Night Slash
Bug Bite
Ancientpower
Pursuit
Uproar

Reversal
Whirlwind
Silver Wind

Solarbeam
Toxic
Sunny Day

Total: 23

Colosshale:
EC: 4->5
MC: 0->3->0
DC: 2->3
Moves: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up (All LU)

Munchlax:
EC: 4->5
MC: 1->4->0
DC: 2->3
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast (All BW TM)

EDIT: Another victory!

CC: 79->83

Larvesta:
EC: 0->1->2 (1 KOC)
DC: 0->1
Moves: Flame Charge, Bug Buzz, Flare Blitz (All LU)

Breezi:
EC: 0->1
MC: 0->2->0
Moves: Sludge Bomb, Air Slash (All LU)

Rebble:
EC: 0->1->3 (2 KOC)
Moves: Paleo Wave, Ancientpower, Double-Edge (All LU)

Cupra:
EC: 0->1->2 (Lucky Egg)->3 (1 KOC)
MC: 0->2->0
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Will-O-Wisp (All LU)

Another one

I get 1 CC, which I'll stockpile (14 CC -> 15 CC).

Magby gets 2 EC (1 from Lucky Egg), 2 MC, and 1 DC. I'll spend the MC on Protect, a TM move (3 EC -> 5 EC, 2 DC -> 3 DC, and +Protect).

The KOC I'll turn into CC, bringing that to 16.

too lazy to evolve Magby right now

Well, that could have gone better, but at the very least I gained a pile of prizes.

Eternal Drifter: 4 CC

Natu: 3 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC
Smeargle: 2 MC, 2 DC (Lucky Egg), 1 KOC, Rock Blast, Close Combat and Dragon Rage
Mareep: 2 MC, 1 EC and 1 DC
Zweilous: 3 MC and 1 EC
Fear and Terror, the Zweilous, gained 3 MC and 1 EC. EC is applied, maxing out her EC counter, though evolution will be put on hold. I'll allow her to gain brute power, giving her the Egg Move Head Smash.

Fear and Terror, the Zweilous:
EC: 9/9 (Withholding Evolution)
MC: 0 (Gains Head Smash)

Goat, the Mareep, gained 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. He'll use the two MC to gain Discharge and Signal Beam (Level-Ups).

Goat, the Mareep:
EC: 1/9
MC: 0 (Gains Discharge and Signal Beam)
DC: 1/5

Achisuto, the Smeargle, did all right. He managed to use Sketch three times, gaining him Close Combat, Dragon Rage, and Rock Blast. He also gained 2 MC (stockpiling, for a total of 14) and 3 (with the KOC) DC.

Achisuto, the Smeargle:
MC: 14 (Gains Close Combat, Dragon Rage, and Rock Blast; loses 3 Sketches for 6 Sketches remaining.)
DC: 3/5

Unmei, the Natu, did rather well. During the battle, she managed to pull out the two KOs of the opposing side of this match. Unmei gained 3 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC will be turned into EC, and she'll use the MC to gain the level up moves Wish, Psycho Shift, and the vitally important story move, Future Sight! Fitting of her title, Seer of Fate!

Unmei the Natu, Seer of Fate:
EC: 2/6
MC: 0 (Gains Wish, Psycho Shift, and Future Sight)
DC: 1/5

Last but not least, I gain 4 CC. This puts my total at 6 CC.

But wait, there's more!

From here, Abyss the Stunky gains 6 KOC. She'll learn the two Egg Moves Astonish and Crunch with all six KOC (converted into MC).

Abyss the Stunky:
MC: 0 (Gains Astonish and Crunch)

From the Hall, I also gain 6 CC. This puts my total at 12 CC.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 2>6>12

Someoneelse, Houndoomsday, Incoleo (Endure is a past gen TM, so it costs 3MC. So, exeggcute can still get it, but it has 0MC now. fix that and you're good), Matezoide, Texas Cloverleaf, Birkal (The ref messed up, since your Rev doesnt have its DW ability, the Rev gets 2MC and 1DC for the match, and with your exp share that means only 3MC. so, you can't get one of those Lvl up moves. take one out and you are good to go though, and add in that DC!), Aopsuser, and Eternal Drifter are APPROVED.

Alright, where do I even begin? First off

UNORIGINAL NAME, SHAME ON YOU.

The battle you reffed, Maserato vs Blob... oi vay. For one, don't be lazy. Second, where the real problem lies, you messed up calcs big time. I am so confused how you calced Protect's EN cost in the last round; The move will cost Riolu -18EN energy, not -26EN (-26EN to protect a single psychic? from a magby with no stat boosts? that doesnt even look right). Bulk up is correct, -6EN, but you calced the HJK incorrectly. Riolu loses -34EN (-35EN orginially, then -1EN for STAB at the end). This means that Riolue uses -58EN, therefore not ENKOing himself, because he stays alive at 1EN. I would say this ends the match, because HJK KOes magby, but you didnt even bother to to calc out the damage Magby takes, so I dont know if it does or not. The battle is not over, please go back and fix your mistakes. Because of your mistakes (and laziness), Maserato and Blob's Prize claims cannot be approved. Also, remember to RNG if the HJK combo even hits; riolu does not have a +speed acc bonus, so the combo does have a chance to miss.

Your Scratchet is approved, but I highly suggest you fix this before you even edit it into your profile.

Maserato: Not approved, Fix Nohface's ability (Levitate is not a trait anymore), add leer and odor slueth to Nohface's pre25 moves, also Nohface gets Metal Burst pre25, not Metal Claw). Also, you can't claim from that battle just yet, because of Unoriginal's error. Sorry :/

Inanimate Blob, not approved.
see maserato and unoriginal name above :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)