Project II: Truncated Paragraphs + Analyses Format Update

Uhh, I was going to do my Mamo concise-ness thread, when I saw that now we're "expected" to incorporate new information. Considering this was my only shot at contributing and now I have no clue what to do (I read it like 4 times and none of it got through to me) I have NO idea how to do this, so please remove my reservation (mamoswine) from the list. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

I may try this again when I can understand some of how to create analyses and stuff but for now I cant do this.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Uhh, I was going to do my Mamo concise-ness thread, when I saw that now we're "expected" to incorporate new information. Considering this was my only shot at contributing and now I have no clue what to do (I read it like 4 times and none of it got through to me) I have NO idea how to do this, so please remove my reservation (mamoswine) from the list. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

I may try this again when I can understand some of how to create analyses and stuff but for now I cant do this.
Just hold off for a little bit. Once we get the stuff taken care of, I will try to explain it clearly.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I plan to talk to Theorymon about Giratina-O and concising it, but I have some reservations already, so I'm not sure what's going on. Holding off on the official reservation for a while.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll reserve Ekans, since I wrote it myself. Shouldn't be too hard, but may not be up until Suspect testing ends.

I'm gonna drop my reservations on Gyarados and Swampert. I've been really busy, and if I keep them, I won't be done with them for a while. Sorry

I'd like to reserve Staraptor.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, so I'm going to cancel this reservation.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
reserving Kingdra and Hippowdon for OU

i will be sure to get them done quickly and efficiently
MN already reserved and posted Kingdra :x

Malfunction reserved Hippowdon (and he might have posted it).

Now, I would like to reserve Zapdos, Staraptor, and Weavile (double and triple checked to make sure they weren't reserved or posted by anyone, so hopefully they're not!).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)