Project Project of the Week: NU Teambuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Project of the Week?

Project of the Week is an idea that myself and Zebraiken had in order to revive some threads that aren't very active, but provide a great resource for players.

Mission?
To make the NU forum as active as possible, and to encourage both new and old contributors to post!

What's in it for me?
The good feeling you get when you make a good post :)
But actually, great contributors may qualify for the Community Contributor badge

Room Voice in the Neverused room, and voice in #neverused will also be given out as awards for great contributors.
If a top contributor already has both CC and authority in NU, custom reward will be given to them.

How Will This Work?

Each week a project will be pinned and featured in the roomintro in the Neverused room. We will encouraging people to post in it, and after a week has passed, the host of the project will choose the best participant for that week. That participants name will be posted somewhere TBD, and they will be rewarded for their efforts.

The Project of the Week for Week One is scorpdestroyer's Good Cores in NU.

If you have any suggestions for this, please PM Zebraiken and myself, we're willing to listen :D

Archives:
Week One:
Project: Good Cores in NU
Best Contributor: Brawlfest

Week Two:
Project: Don't Use That, Use This Instead
Best Contributor: Hollywood

Last edited:
Alright, week one is over now, and I think it was quite the success! When scorpdestroyer is online, we'll decide who the best contributor to Good Cores in NU was, so they can feel good about themselves :D.

So now its time for week 2! The project I decided on this week is xzern's "Don't Use That, Use This Instead" The premise of this project is simple, take a set that people use that isn't optimal, and suggest an optimal one again! This can be as simple as changing the EVs to something better, or suggesting a different Pokemon entirely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)